What actually happened? Do we have an official report...

What actually happened? Do we have an official report? Seems like someone has to be responsible and its in the best interest of french authorities to investigate this incident thorougly.

Attached: 190415180215-notre-dame-ghitis.jpg (2191x1461, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.fr/20190416/do-we-know-how-the-notre-dame-fire-started
thedailybeast.com/paris-notre-dame-fire-extinguished-revealing-massive-damage-to-the-800-year-old-landmark-situation-still-precarious
sott.net/article/411378-Chief-architect-of-Notre-Dame-We-installed-new-detection-system-in-2010-and-completely-rewired-the-cathedral-so-the-fire-wasnt-caused-by-electrical-short-circuit
insider.com/statues-removed-from-notre-dame-cathedral-days-before-fire-2019-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

well it wasnt arson, literally everybody knows that

Attached: 1545568364061.jpg (811x811, 85K)

The city's wealthy were lined up to "donate" millions pretty much instantaneously. I just assumed it was a laundry operation.

>its in the best interest of french authorities to investigate
not if the culprits would be against the narrative they desperately try to hold together

>What actually happened?
Arson.

>Do we have an official report
No.

>The city's wealthy were lined up to "donate" millions pretty much instantaneously
Yeah, but no one actually did.

> What actually happened?
Freemason satanic ritual.
Just destroy beautiful things for the sake of it.

Notre Dame burned down in 1789

yeah they said that when Notre Dame was still burning. But how exactly did it happen? The company(ies) that did the restauration could be sued for millions of euros.

Arson. Just look up how many churches go up in flames in France since 2019. Even if against all odds this one was not arson, the scope and frequency of arson against french churches suggests the same problem an arson of Notre Dame would suggest.

They've had a donation fund for restoration for years. Most of the donations are small, but there have been a lot of them and the fund was just continuing to build until the restorations were to start. I think they said they were trying to start doing them in 2020 because they have the Olympics or something coming up in the next decade.

>it wasn't araon
Nigga, they literally found two starting points for two fires, one was on the top of tower that fell and the other one was in the roof.
If it really was an accident caused by faulty equipment than the fire would've been only one

The reason I am wondering why we haven't heard a single thing or explanation about it is because there are only two possibilities how it happened, and both are pretty straight forward:

>it was an accident and someone from the restauration company screwed up
This should be a spectacular law suit and we should read about the drama between the government, the construction company and insurance companies

>it was arson
there should be witnesses or footage of the culprit somewhere, when he entered or left the scene. We should already have an arrest or man hunt going on

So why haven't we heard anything?

Attached: cS1NeBQh.jpg (1252x1252, 190K)

Because they were holding a contest get some architect school fag or feel good story of a 10 year old wannabe builder to make the top a dirty glass monstrosity or a swimming pool. The assembly voted to make it exactly the same, maybe because the rich witheld the money?

What's a source for there being two points of ignition ?

thelocal.fr/20190416/do-we-know-how-the-notre-dame-fire-started
>A spokesman for the Cathedral reported that a fire alarm went off almost immediately and they instantly recognised it because they had practised a fire drill just days before. Smoke could be seen immediately bellowing from the attic.
>a fire alarm went off almost immediately and they instantly recognised it
>04-16-19

thedailybeast.com/paris-notre-dame-fire-extinguished-revealing-massive-damage-to-the-800-year-old-landmark-situation-still-precarious
>“What we know at this stage is that there was an initial alarm at 6:20 p.m., followed by a procedure to verify this but no fire as found,” Heitz explained. “Then, there was a second alarm at 6:43 p.m. and at that point a fire was detected in the structure.”
>followed by a procedure to verify this but no fire as found
>04-16-19

well, waddya think

Attached: jew-media-e1532915859945-660x330.jpg (660x330, 73K)

I don't remember where i saw it, but i remember that there was a article about it somewhere

here are the chief architect's comments on the fire:

"I don't understand this at all. The fire's spread is extremely curious. With really old oak like that, it's super-hard, so you'd need a lot of smaller wood to first get the fire hot enough for the oak beams to burn.

In 2010 we replaced all the electrical wiring, so there's no way this was sparked by a short-circuit. We put new wiring in place according to modern standards. And we went even further; we installed state-of-the-art fire protection and detection systems in the cathedral.

At all times, there are always two men on standby in the Cathedral, day and night, to go investigate anything the moment an alarm goes off, then if necessary to call the fire emergency services.

I am really stunned that this [the fire] has happened. It's incomprehensible.

In 40 years of experience, I have never heard of a fire like this.

It would take a really combustible load at the start of such a fire for it to rapidly develop into the disaster we saw. Also, oak is a particularly fire-resistant wood.

The fire detection/protection system installed in the cathedral was of the highest level. It was a very expensive undertaking, but it enabled us to quickly ascertain whether a fire had started somewhere. Additionally, we had many old wooden doors replaced by fire-doors.

We also drastically reduced the number of electrical appliances throughout the building, and completely forbid them in the attic."

sott.net/article/411378-Chief-architect-of-Notre-Dame-We-installed-new-detection-system-in-2010-and-completely-rewired-the-cathedral-so-the-fire-wasnt-caused-by-electrical-short-circuit

sorry for the cancerous formatting, I just copy pasted it

Esoteric Jewish ritual.

It's not a false flag, because nobody was blammed. They were very explicit that nobody be blamed.

They burned it on a specific date as revenge for burning the Talmud.

Before burning the cathedral, they ritualistically removed the bronze statues of saints after decapitating them with cutting torches.

Attached: 2019-04-16T163450Z_1414934242_RC1DB30AD7C0_RTRMADP_3_FRANCE-NOTREDAME-1024x686.jpg (1024x686, 158K)

Interesting. Where does this pic come from?

insider.com/statues-removed-from-notre-dame-cathedral-days-before-fire-2019-4

>We need to remove these statues as part of the restoration project
>It's important that we keep them pristine
>That's why we flame-cut their heads off.

Almost like this needs a real investigation...

Attached: 51GcJcjHzQL.jpg (334x500, 41K)

I think Algerians razed the catedral

This is no different from the Saxons, Angles, Jutes, Vikings, etc destroying the remnants of Western Roman Empire in 800AD

A new Dark Age is upon us