Lebanon is the last remnant of the Mediterranean race

>Italy, spain, Portugal, malta and Greece all cucked to death by merkel and her miracle didndus
only Cyprus and Lebanon stand as the last trace of the med masterrace, Cyprus is in the EU so you just know sooner or later they'll get some diversity

Attached: 1563140650572.png (603x599, 323K)

lebs are arabs LARPING as phonecians,

they remind me of greeks desperately separating themselves from turks even when they look identical

This, also reminds me of Americans larping as pure breed aryans.

Ahmed, please.

turks look like greeks, not the other way around

greeks colonized anatolia and then turks took over, they are a mix with some arab nigger blood (unfortunately) but they have a big mediteranian component

Arr rook same

Nonsense, its the other way round. The other so called arabs in Syria and elsewhere are levantines larping as arabs.

all this fucing cope

Lebanese are Turko-Arab hybrids

No, they're all Arabs

They are nice people but whatever they are they aren't White people.

lmao, such a pathetic self hating arab

Attached: taleb.jpg (500x616, 69K)

I mean, if you dont know by now that the northern middle east (including Iranics) consists of non Arabs. Even the so called Arabs of the northern middle east are levantine/assyrian mutts who got arabized.

WE

>jewmerican education

>used the dumbest Leb to represent the Leb-anons.
Ehhhhhhhhhh.

How you even seen a true blooded Arab? And compare to a true blood Assyrian or Lebanese.

anyone south of calais is a paki simple as

Attached: varg fc.png (556x712, 161K)

Alot of people in that part of the middle east are a sub-group of the anatolian farmers that make the majority of mediterranean ancestry, with some indo-european/aryan influence too. Not to mention the Roman and Greek conquests adding to the mix.

Be nice to Portugal.

Who cares

WE WUZ PHOENIXES N SHIT

Attached: TrumpRobot.jpg (1280x720, 27K)

lebanon is sand niggers clay, fuck off, you're not white and never will be.

Attached: 1562707125744.png (600x536, 253K)

>sand nigger
>clay

Help, its retarded

lol it's pretty funny that this meme exists, really validates what i assumed about the guy.
i'm sympathetic though, he might be a swarthy southern racer but he's not necessarily a semite.

>east med
yeah that's where the arabs live last I checked wtf is this dune coon crying about

Attached: 1396923212387.gif (440x220, 1.4M)

>portugal
Portugal is composed of crypto judaic mixture. Lots of halfbred jews.

are we even med?

>british
>white

Attached: Luddite.jpg (500x526, 203K)