Asap Rocky/Sweden

The black community thinks the Swedish government is racist.

Why are they coming down so hard on him? Sweden is probably the most progressive place to ever exist.

What say you

Attached: ASAP-Rocky.jpg (790x395, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Jante
youtu.be/m2OLIowzwQI
instagram.com/p/BzazIJKHio6/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASAP_Rocky
youtube.com/watch?v=fqroXWuSZBk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In other news, water is wet.

Honestly, let him rot in prison. I don't give a fuck. Fuck every nigger and anyone that's boycotting Sweden. You break the law, you go to jail.

Attached: RamZ.jpg (550x309, 36K)

Who the fuck is this nigger and why isn't he working the fields?

this

If there's anything based about it, it's Sweden for not putting up with nigger shit and tossing your ass in jail.

Give them an inch and they take a mile.
Never give them anything and never apologize.

Attached: 1562740925116m.jpg (724x1024, 136K)

who gives a shit what some borderline illiterate degenerate thinks

Literally who is this nigger

We dindu nuffin!

He dindu nuffin

>have long record of violent crime
>get into fight
>arrested
>HE DINDU NUFFIN FREE HIM NOW
God I am just so tired

He got arrested for beating the fuck out of 2 refugees in sweden who were touching up some girl he was with

more based than you faggots

>The black community thinks the Swedish government is racist.
They are, they hate whites and want more somalian niggers and dune coons.
>Why are they coming down so hard on him?
He head stomped the fuck out of some Afghani import shitskins, which is a big no-no. Even the police cannot check this protected class of non-citizens.
>Sweden is probably the most progressive place to ever exist.
Yes, Sweden and the UK are locked in a death struggle to see which country in Europe can have it's jihadi civil war first.

So they sandniggers won't riot.

The refugee niggers are higher in the opression hierarchy. They don't care about race. This is about Marxist ideology and those who see any benevolence in this "progressivism" are naive

So nigger beats up refugee niggers in Sweden and gets arrested enough because he's not enough of a nigger but acts too much like one.

Attached: 1550228018642.gif (607x609, 406K)

If you're confused. Think how confused the Swedish police and media are after this whole ordeal.
But I think it boils down to: An American nigger will do less damage to the city than 1000 rioting sandniggers.

Attached: 1521081649996.jpg (957x745, 66K)

Rich american niggers are almost as bad as whites here in Sweden. Partly you have, of course, the camel jockey (((refugees))) from various sand pits around the world being more "oppressed" than some big shot yankee. Secondly you have a swedish cultural and social dislike for those who are well off and flaunt their wealth, where we love seeing those above us get taken down a notch

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Jante

Basically, the eternal swede is a bitter, resentful, selfhating cunt who is hostile to success.

ffs I hate all of you homo redditors who follow these fucking celebs and keep changing the fucking story to make them remain relevant.

there were no fucking girls involved. asap bumped into some immigrant making him drop his phone. immigrant starts following him, insisting he should pay for his phone, rockys body gaurd hits him.

asap didnt do fuck. there were no girls. and he def. did not beat anyone up, but needed a bodygaurd to fend from a bunch of shitskins.

>The black community thinks the Swedish government is racist.
What "black community", exactly?
A handful of "activists" somewhere?

rocky did explicitly the sort of fantasy you read on /pol. he actually did the thing but he's a successful and professional nigger so everyone hates him regardless

he is truly based

youtu.be/m2OLIowzwQI
See what led up to the fight. Trump should go bail him out of prison, i would stomped thos dirty fucking ahmeds

Not hard to spot ethnic polacks.
There were girls retard and asap ragdolled one of the mudslimes. Also muhammad was a dirty faggot nigger pedo

The poor afghan ‘refugee’ has a higher intersectional theory score than ASAP so he gets pity: nonwhite, poor, alleged refugee to asaps black and rich

You can see he’s used to not being held to account and groping all the women he can get his hands on by how deranged he got in the face of resistance

The eternal swede strikes again

Real meeting of the minds here, is this wonderful diversity and vibrant culture?

He beat up one of their pets?

precisely

FREE BASED FLACKO

Attached: 562.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Because you got fooled.

he attacked muslims, who are the apex victims in sweden

They won't. You get 14 days in prison for assault and threatening a police officer in Sweden. I'll be surprised if this nigger get any punishment at all besides this jail time before the hearing.

>he believes in the rule of law and liberal courts having consistent standards instead of making it up as they go

Nah bro, they'll make an example out of him to make a point out of not fighting back.

Was the girl harrassed white?
Otherwise I dont care about this shitskin infighting nonstory.

Nordic countries run so well mainly because of the homogeneous population. These countries appear like heaven on earth and all that, but truth is they are just small simple countries, so it's pretty easy. That also means when they see a black man with tattoos, they don't understand the culture and just think he is a criminal automatically.

>Free my nigger so that he can come back and rap about drugs, bitches, crime, influence a generation of nigs

>Break the law
>police arrests you
WHAAAAT YOU RACIST!?

every time.

because we need immigrant to repopulate sweden when all the swedes become discord trannies

he commited an assault. him and his crew could have easily gotten a uber and left. he doesn't deserve special treatment for being a gun toting chain choker wearing scumbag

he gave the go ahead by striking first as he was the alpha in the group. for the ruthless animals to initiate deadly damage to these asylum seekers. who had their air pods stolen by these thieving savage dindus

the nogs thought they could get away scott free with their internet gansta persona and it backfired hard if anything it's punishment for putting out stupid thug music that the based swedes have bestowed upon him as a form of divine intervention. he could have easily knocked that poor refugees head against the curb causing severe eternal bleeding which causes death. he needs at least 5 years to think about what he did.

This but unironically.

lol. it has nothing to do with that. if police are called, they have to open up a case, and they will almost always take somebody in custody regardless of whether they are innocent or not
secondly they actually recorded beating the hazaris up, which is beyond retarded
the hazari claim they followed them cus they broke a headphone
also you can't beat up somebody just because they follow you

Preaching to the choir, brother. This is exactly the mess sweden's in, and anyone who tells you different is either deluded or a shill. It seems as if more and more people are waking up to reality though. At the very least, the unfolding disaster is becoming more and more visible, low-key redpilling normies.

They think that because its true leaffag

Even though most swedes are lukewarm towards blingniggas from across the pond, I'm pretty sure a lot of people here found joy in someone having the balls to put these desert monkeys in their proper place. Of course, when talking in public, you better put out empathy for the (((poor))) (((refugee))) (((children))) who dindu nuffin who are only like this because of the raycis system. The only difference between your yankee niggas and our sandniggas is the hue of shit their skin.

because he touched a precious traumatized afghnan refugee. In that case it doesn't matter that he's black (maybe it would matter if he would have beaten up a white person, then he would be home already probably). He's a privileged american citizen who let his bodyguards manhandle an innoccent child.

People are putting the sandniggers in their place every day you dumb fuck. Get out of your fucking house for once. Kuksugare.

So what was the actual story behind this? As far as I can tell some confused muslim boys followed the rapper through the city, then one smashed his headphones on the head of one of the bodyguards, but nothing happened. Then some girl said the muslim boys grabbed assed and some time later the muslims got beat up badly.

They don't want people standing up for themselves against the horde

>badly
Got throwned to the ground. He won't get any kind of punishment. The only reason he's in custody is because they filmed it and because he's ''famous''.

They didn't arrest the arabs as well that would have been based deportation for all especially ASAP nog. Niggers are the worst especially delusional one who think they are talented
Have yet to meet a nigger with tattoos who isn't a criminal at the very least ASAP nog would have been possessing drugs
This except with a free deportation back to Africa

instagram.com/p/BzazIJKHio6/

It was two Muslims, pretty fucked up that you can be detained in Sweden for 18 days without being charged, especially when it's such a petty "offense"

>boi nignog did the right thing
>fuck sweeden
>tfw muricans gotta beat the kebabs into submission on european land
>sweeden can sucka nigga dick
>also some true white dick
>export kebabs back 2 where they came from

fuck every bix nood musician, i hate hip-hop culture.

Hiding behind a meme flag and knowing how to use google translate does little to strengthen your position. Besides, if you knew anything of this country, you'd know that every single news outlet would be covered in articles on racist hatecrimes and the return of 1933 every single day if that were a fact.

no way, he brutally assaulted them, his crew turned the camera away because he WANTED it to look like a push. they carried on their merciless bleeding until cops had to tear them off their unconscious bodies. one of released with severe but manageable injuries, while the other remains in criticial, but stable condition

#justiceforrefuhgees

Just imagine thinking it is okay for a an absolute subhuman (negroe) to stop any non-negroe from touching women. I thought only Amerimutts would be so cucked.

he attacked muslims, muslims are holy animals in sweden

because sweden does so poorly in protecting their current citizens they have to censor the statistics of crimes committed by "foreign borns" give me a break and get blacked.

fuck you

Afghans should beat up every Negroe and White cuck then take over the world and breed the cuck genes out of the human gene-pool. Fuck you white cucks that would support literal non-humans (negroes) over humans.

Attached: 1544050521008.png (583x2452, 1.72M)

ASAP is based as fuck. Name another celebrity standing up and beating the fuck out of Sweden rape gang sand niggers in justified self defense. Sweden is so cucked that it took an American rapper to get locked up for everyone to care about the goatfuckers.

Yeah, swedes are getting assaulted and robbed on a daily basis, while at the same time media tries to cover it up as best they can, this is not news. How does this equate to
>People are putting the sandniggers in their place every day you dumb fuck
I'm frankly amazed that you manage to breathe and type at the same time.

Niggers in the west use the claim if racism as if it's second nature. Not surprising considering how cucked Europe is and how useless Africans are.

subhumans value other subhumans. there are subhumans in every race. know about cluster b personalities, for example.

Gör inte bort dig mer, tack.

Åk hem till ditt grustag, Hamibullah.

How dare the Americans put their hands on Afghan refugees! Don't they know that they're untouchable citizens of Sweden?

Attached: 30AB3CE200000578-0-image-a-20_1454027860438.jpg (634x469, 95K)

Jag bor i det här landet. Och nej, en invandrare som blir nedslagen en lördagskväll i ulricehamn blir knappast nyheter.

You do realize that the sandnigger is wanted by the police as well?

has sweden finally had enough of playing weak to black people? Sentence this nigga to life!

Attached: 1242135.jpg (572x373, 37K)

That little faggot is drunk (from one beer probably) and thinks he's untouchable. The nigger could have punched his lights out in a sec.

Who did the nigger kill and/or rape?

The same would happen if you kicked a cow in india.
Stop fussing about it

Black people think everything is racist

Since when are afghans human?

I say he comitted the worst crime imaginable. He recorded the truth of a migrant throwing a tantrum and demanding money, portraying him in a bad light. To Swedish cucks this is apparently defamation

He defended himself against refugees, so yes sweden will fry him.

The Swedish government is only racist against whites and they only keep him locked because he hurt refugees.

No, according to Swedish law, trowing someone to the ground is assault. If the dumb nigger wouldn't have filmed it he would be a free man right now.

>That also means when they see a black man with tattoos, they don't understand the culture and just think he is a criminal automatically.
We have infinity sandniggers

Before shit goes down in sweden, meaning before mudslimes take over, i am going to fly in there grab me some beautiful aryan goddes and leave because its a fucking shame that the swedish line will forever be poluted by those untermensch rapefugees.

You're an absolute retarded American religious cuck. In Europe the media shits on "muslim" refugees all the time, but people have been brainwashed by Americucks to tolerate Niggers.

It is non-sensical and illogical to support Negroes before any other race. Black Americans and white cucks should be beaten the fuck out of by Afghans. ASAPnigger was lucky he had a bodyguard and was confronted by malnourished Afghans, rather than this guy.

Attached: Afghan.jpg (1600x1067, 184K)

The Swedish government is Racist against non-sandniggers though

I don't know exactly how Swedish justice system works, but would not be surprised if they charge everyone in these situations and hen drop them in court.

>Before
kek

It is. We are. Stay away niggers, please, or you will end up shot by another nigger or arab

Sluta grina, lilla sosse.

I can confirm. Every community in the Nordic countries are extremely racist. Don't come. Go to the UK.

If blacks consider Captain Sweden to be racist.... then holy shit what the other parts of the world are?

who is asap rocky, is he wrestler or something?

>Sentence this nigga to life!

Dude this is Sweden, I would be surprised if he gets more than 3 weeks of home suspension.

at least we know Swedes prefer black refugees over American blacks

aspiring rapper, community leader and entrepreneur who dindu nuffin my church need mo money for dem programz ya'll punkass crackers

Goes to show the only thing worse than an African refugee is an American nigger

Learn to Google you idiotic, worthless shithead.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASAP_Rocky

implying i care to google who this nigger is

Googling 'asap rocky' would have been quicker than typing your inane comment, completing the captcha and pressing send you useless cock-guzzling imbecile.

>In Europe the media shits on "muslim" refugees all the time
Not in this dimension.

Dude lets be real. This is only the beginning. It will get much, much worse.

pipe down kaffer

youtube.com/watch?v=fqroXWuSZBk