Being proud of the white """race""" is cope. There is no white race, retards. This is just "we wuzzing" from angloids...

Being proud of the white """race""" is cope. There is no white race, retards. This is just "we wuzzing" from angloids, n*rds and slavs to take credit of the inventions and civilizations created by the MED BVLL. There should not be a white ethnostate because then slavniggers and the perfidious angloid would actually think they're on the same level as the chad Mediterranean

Attached: russian man looking at a camera.jpg (900x900, 76K)

Attached: 47105BA3-D093-44B5-AA7A-B675382E3FAA.png (251x272, 8K)

>Posts typical mutt
Truly btfo.

>white
This is Hapa master race. Jow Forums's preferred ethnicity. Breed with Asians and you too can be like based Russia goyim

>AUSTRALIA

gtfo

i just don't want to be outnumbered by PoC and be subjects to their every whim, which is exactly what is going to happen once they outnumber us, they are going to start slaughtering us in the street whole sale

how is this so difficult to fucking understand, I couldn't care less about muh white race and muh white accomplishments, that's a slight bonus at best, this is not about navel gazing about a past I personally had no hand in it's about basic quality of life and survival

Attached: 61e.jpg (501x506, 59K)

Fuck jews and fuck trannies.

Attached: B7ECE7AB-84F2-4D1D-B4FA-FF52EDF370D5.jpg (1024x576, 108K)

>poc

wtf is that "look" some of them have, very orcish

Ok sodomite. Your kind will also be hung high on the gallows on the day of the rope.

Pickers of cotton

Welcome to your slide thread
Can I get you anything?

looks polish

I could legit say there is no such thing as black. Because they're actually brown so fuck your invalid point :3333

Reminder that shit colored brown hands typed this

>Russians aren't Mongol rapebabie-

I legit thought "n*rds" was supposed to be "nerds" before I thought for a second.

Attached: 1436559153368.jpg (3800x3400, 1.63M)

>this will show them!!!!!

Attached: B884DBB8-80C0-4EA9-8DC5-B550E05DDDE2.jpg (920x900, 316K)

How is the weather in Israel?