9th Circuit Rules in Favor of Trump on Withholding Funds from Sanctuary City

“The panel rejected Los Angeles’s argument that DOJ’s practice of giving additional consideration to applicants that choose to further the two specified federal goals violated the Constitution’s Spending Clause,” wrote Judge Sandra Ikuta, joined by Judge Jay Bybee.
“The panel held that DOJ did not exceed its statutory authority in awarding bonus points to applicants that selected the illegal immigration focus area or that agreed to the Certification,” she wrote.

thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/452862-9th-circuit-rules-in-favor-of-trump-admin-in-sanctuary-city-case

Attached: 9th Circuit rules in favor of Trump admin in 'sanctuary city' case.jpg (937x556, 345K)

that's nice.
nobody cares.

>actual politics thread for once
>durrr no one cares
I'm not surprised

Good, he flipped the 9th to 50/50 now.

Bump

Is the 9th our court now?

>he thinks 9th circuit rulings are politics
nope, that's judicial, not legislative.

FUCKING BASED

Cope harder.

Still politics. Everything affecting the polis is politics.

i doubt any of the cities will flip on their sanctuary city agreement because of this. At least not any of the prominent ones but it will be fun to watch them burn down at a slightly accelerated rate

How do you explain this sudden tourne-face of the judicial power?
Last week it was "federal judge blocks this, federal court blocks that, the high court sticks its nose in the census, etc..."
Do you think the tide is changing or it would just have been too blatant to rule otherwise?

With each days that goes by, more rightwing federal judges get appointed. This is our reward for retaining the Senate in 2018.

Really means nothing. The decision was limited to funds based on a specific program based on local law enforcement cooperation with Federal authorities. Every other form of Federal funding is untouched and unaffected by this ruling. They will appeal for a 9th circuit en-banc panel anyway, and we know they will rule against the Feds. SCOTUS review is guaranteed.

So this is actually going to be more frequent as the time pass. This kind of spoil system isn't a good enough reason for wanting 4 more years of Trump? To cleanse the judicial system a little bit?

>Legal rulings dont affect politics
Cope more, Discord tranny

Yes, this is why Trump's election win was at such a critical time. By the end of his presidency he will have appointed more federal judges than any other President.

What I'm concerned with is the left just doing their usual tricks and increasing the number of judges in order to stack the courts or other bullshit which is why we have the 2nd amendment.

It certainly needs a cleansing. To date, Trump has appointed 42 appeals court judges, 83 district court judges and two Supreme Court justices. So long as we retain the Presidency and the Senate next year, this will continue.

>one of our governments three branches
>not politics
How's that public school education working out for you sweetiepie?

Attached: 1562816549469.jpg (768x768, 209K)

Gay /ptg/ garbage

Lies
9th circuit is antiamerican

Remember stacking the courts is bad

This really means nothing, it's a very small subset of Fed funding, the rest is untouched by the ruling. Wake me up when Trump builds a wall, locks up Hillary, or names Israel. I literally don't give a shit about you MIGApedes cope arguments like "muh judges". Build wall, lock up Hillary, name Israel. Miss any of those three and I don't vote Trump

>Miss any of those three and I don't vote Trump
yeah, Gorilla Harris will definitely be an improvement

>appointing judges to replace vacant slots
>stacking the courts

user...

Heres your wall faggot tranny migashill

MAGA

Attached: Wall_is_being_built_faggot_2.png (1184x1266, 1.66M)

If it is good then why was Obama blocked?

because old Mitch plays hardball

Ah so then its fine to ignore Trump as well by Pelosi

It's better than being willfully cuckolded by a man who despises and denounces me weekly, yes. Harris sounds great compared. Trump can get his vote from all the niggers and spics he employed and from all the kikes he sucked off, he doesn't need Whites, said so himeself. black and hispanic unemployment and security for Israel are all that kike needs.

welcome to politics
Yeah you're really making a great case for how an actual nigger Democrat will deport the spics and build the wall. Think I'll change my party registration right now. Fucking retard.

Damn, try to be pedantic and you just end up looking like a retard

I don't expect a Dem to deport spics or build a wall. They didn't promise me that. Trump did. Trump lied and betrayed me. Better an enemy than a traitor should rule.

Trump has tried on the wall, but has not had a cooperative Congress. Could it be that you're a Democrat shill trying to discourage Trump's re-election? How stupid do you have to be to think a Democrat would be better than Trump would be even with his faults?

Do, or do not. There is no try.
He failed.

Orange man good?

>>actual politics
UGH!
BORING BORING BORING!
WHERES MY HAPPENING THREAD GIVE IT TO ME NOW! WHERES MY SHILL SLIDE THREADS?!

yeah, you're a Democrat faggot from Reddit

gtfo

he isn't from reddit, its discord trannies. the proof has been out for years, trannies trying to subvert pol

>Better an enemy than a traitor should rule
Trator: does something you dont like
Enemy: Just has you outright killed.

WEW

>9th Circuit Rules in Favor of Trump on Withholding Fund
News

>supports a man who refuses to build a wall or lock up Hillary
>calls someone else a Democrat
oh God this is hilarious

Hi discord trannies!!

Niggers tongue my anus

>discord trannies