Old loser shits out fire and dies

Why are threads about this guy being pruned? This is absolutely relevant to politics.

>album dude released before he an heroed
thesuper8.bandcamp.com/album/the-audio-manifesto

This guy seems like he knew he was gonna die soon,wanted to become a martyr and to inspire others to follow his example.

Why the fuck aren't news outlets reporting on this event? My normie friends haven't heard anything about this. Why is leftist-terrorists always given a free pass and right wing terrorists get blasted up on billboards and laws get implemented immediately after?

Attached: 140719terrorist.jpg (800x420, 72K)

Because it doesn't fit their agenda.
Even though it's exactly what they would better right wing people for and try to use him as an argument for more gun control and such

Because the media know they incited him to do this.

>not one kill
Dumb faggot

Attached: 1558983025002.png (560x600, 350K)

>Why is leftist-terrorists always given a free pass
He's not being given a free pass, he just accomplished absolutely nothing and wrote a shit brain fart of a manifesto.
Had he had half a brain and been even half as destructively shocking as BT he'd be all over the news.

I call bullshit. If it were a right-wing failed terror attack, they'd be blasting our asses with it just like CC. "wHaT aBoUt" the Muslim training camp that were literally training kids to become terrorists and a kid actually died there? Just a side story that was gone in less than a week. If it had been a Christian terrorist training camp, we'd still be hearing about it today

>Because the media know they incited him to do this.
Even so, they would still ve able to call it out and not be blamed by the majority of people. Call a spade a fucking spade. These demented people are becoming more comfortable with using violence towards people they disagree with, and it will only get worse. If the US stays this course, I predict violent and consistent left vs right civil conflict in 2 to 3 years

The media, notable representatives of the right and left, the president and other world leaders need to condemn his actions, otherwise it will only get worse. Where's the fucking burqa treatment?

Attached: bp_jacinda_ardern_170319_42.jpg (780x520, 36K)

i dont think so
when james hodgkinson opened fire on sitting republican senators in 2017, that was barely reported either

>be an anarchocommunist
>be against for profit organizations / corps
>oppose the state, so oppose laws, which include coppyright laws
>sell your manifesto for profit, and coppyright it
This is way to retarded even for anarchists and communists combined.

A onions bean crop will only have so much of a yield. You gotta sell your "dreamy dreamer dreaming" bullshit to make some deniros

>If the US stays this course, I predict violent and consistent left vs right civil conflict in 2 to 3 years
And why is that a problem? Hopefully it spills over to Europe as well, killing/dying for ideological reasons sounds better to me than droning in my corporate job, playing WoW all day and eventually marrying a used up roastie.

It was suicide by cop.
He was an old loser with nothing to live for. He had delusions of grandeur and thought he'd be made immortal as yes, a martyr.
Ironic that he didn't realize his story didn't fit the agenda that led to his suicide and therefore would be ignored by his media outlets.

>eventually marrying a used up roastie
You get the rope 2nd

As much as conflict is terrifying and exciting, I love my peaceful life. I dream of a utopia where I can shitpost with my leftist brethren, and they shitpost right back at me.

>some people call me a dreamer. I think I'm not the only one

Maybe they dont wanna talk about it to prevent copycats.

*insert picture of scared "right-wing" gun holding rifle from like 2 weeks ago who got no kills that was plastered everywhere*

guy*
not "gun"

>It was suicide by cop
100%. He wanted to go down as the "cool anarchist" that was "so committed to the cause" that he copped it straight to the bean for it.
>pic related
And he got his wish. "Anarchist" losers all across the twatters are praising this man like a folk hero. I guess this is the participation trophy you get for "making the ultimate sacrifice"

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-141950_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x698, 231K)

>racist, biggoted, misogynistic, homophonic, transphobic, anti-semitic, islamaphobe: I want to preserve my culture

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-004955_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x1848, 1.09M)

What happened to his butt plug collection?

Probably buried with him

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-142800_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x1304, 519K)

Can someone please give me a run down on this guy and what he did?

Second this

>This guy

HER *clap* name *clap* was *clap* Emma *clap* Durutti *clap * *clap* *clap*

some special snowflake boomer who thought suicide was news worthy enough to write a manifesto. He than put his manifesto into song for the extra cringe.

Or in him

i'm sure AOC is putting on the border patrol uniform as we speak, she's one of us

Probably sooner than that

Keep up the good work. Once this place is gone, it will light a fire under complacent oldfags and cowardly newfags. Another board for posting will pop up in a week. Maybe four or five, and if you do it well enough, they'll stabilize into userbases as large as this, only we'll be able to sell that some are less extreme, when in reality they expose all incoming normies to the same truths.
Keep pushing, right until the putsch.

FUCK JANNIES