((( U S A )))

>be american
>go on your knees and beg for your life
>get shot
>the cop who shot you gets free money for the rest of his life

Attached: 1561129489589.png (500x490, 175K)

>reason magazine

>1 post by this ID

Isn't anyone going to touch on the subject that this is a kike protected by other kikes?

God willing, someone tells him to crawl for his retirement cheque and if... BANG BANG BANG BANG. Should've complied.

>muh thin blue line
>muh black and blue american flag
>muh protecting and serving
>muh epic community-engaged cop
I cannot fucking wait for boomers to die.

Second post
>one post by this I'd.
Fucking nu/pol

that's justice in murica

it's a joke you mong

>mong
I bet you cant even triforce.

I bet you'd a hoot at parties. So funny.

I can get 2500 a month because i have ptsd?

Attached: 1554324733061.jpg (600x614, 30K)

Filed for medical retirement.
He probably won't get it.
Hopefully, if any sense is left in the world.

Based. Totalitarian police state coming when?

Attached: 1562756113149.gif (128x128, 151K)

>

Attached: tard.jpg (360x360, 22K)

lol look at that goblino face lol murricans are trully 56%ers

also where is the antifa now? or the tolerant left? the mass of unfuckable social rejects demanding justice?
another proof the internet, as we knew it, is long long time gone. Its all propaganda and moderated bs now, nothing more. Especially that cancerous reddit, I hope they get zuckerberged.

Also the vid still haunts me, seen countless rekt threads and whatnot but this vid stayed with me. fuck dem blue pigs, protectors of jews and the corrupt.

Friendly reminder that the guy yelling and making the situation tense as fuck in the video is this guy's superior and iirc he left the country after the shooting.

>Friendly reminder that the guy yelling and making the situation tense as fuck in the video is this guy's superior and iirc he left the country after the shooting.
Good, one less cop pos running around. Would have been better if he offed himself though.

Idiot

Proof?

>also where is the antifa now? or the tolerant left? the mass of unfuckable social rejects demanding justice?
the victim was white if I remember correctly. What are they gonna do?

>has filed for
>is getting
What a misleading article.