Graduated with an MSc in Computer Science from a top 10 uni 8 months ago

>graduated with an MSc in Computer Science from a top 10 uni 8 months ago
>applied to over 200 places
>rejected
>applied to fast food, retail, cleaning, garbage disposal etc.
>rejected
>applied for volunteering jobs at charities
>rejected
>apply to join the military
>rejected

Is this how Hitler felt when he got rejected from Art School and eventually went on to form the Third Reich?

Attached: 987963453.jpg (320x320, 18K)

So there is at least one job you can do.
do it fag, become Hitler
it's what Hitler would have wanted

>Is this how Hitler felt when he got rejected from Art School and eventually went on to form the Third Reich?
No it's more like how (you) feel after being rejected by all those places

how the fuck can you not get a job with that degree

Yes... but don't worry and keep trying

Attached: 1561360742535.jpg (960x874, 77K)

This. Or any mundane low skill job ?
They literally accept anyone to slave for them.

When you apply for these jobs, are you writing a cover letter every time explaining to the company in question WHY you want to work for THEM?
Most companies automatically reject a straight CV/resumé with no cover letter. Shows lack of interest in the company and they think it's lazy.
The fact you said you applied to 200 places sounds as if you couldn't have written a cover letter. Writing a cover letter takes effort and time and writing a different one for 200 different companies sounds a bit unlikely.
You can create a generic template for each and just change the company name and some little details within it to tailor it for each company you apply to.

Wear a dress speak with a lisp and act all excited and full of hyperbole (everything is amazing, unbelievable, the best and “so goooood”) was then apply to Apple retail and get hired as a manager and make over 100k. Only mentally ill faggots can get work now.

yeah do hitler

>Writing a cover letter takes effort and time and writing a different one for 200 different companies sounds a bit unlikely.
>You can create a generic template for each and just change the company name and some little details within it to tailor it for each company you apply to.

lmfao user you must be really a massive piece of shit to get rejected from society. go fix your diet and health you piece of shit.

I work at Walmart and make $12.30 an hour. It's not so bad.

Conputer Science is a meme degree. Should have done engineeting or medicine or something actually useful for the real world.

Have you considered pretending to be a homosexual or a jew in an attempt to get a diversity quota position?

Post your resume here (sanitize it first ofc)

Where are you applying to?

Breakroom pics or grfo, you know the rules.

Will he shoot himself in the head too?

Gtfo*

It's my day off

But Congress jus passed a law allowing 300,000 new work cisas for the tech industry

This is why I don't look down on people who go on welfare.

You sound like somone who doesn't know how to code.

stomp stomp clap

>apply to join the military
>rejected
do you have a mental disability? the military will hire literally anyone.

I love India. India rocks!

This. OP got memed on.

Please. Coding is ridiculously easy. Tell that to your boomer boss or clients.

Why do you think most junior software developers get "imposter syndrome"? Because they realise it isn't hard if you have an IQ > 115

Oh. Your previous post makes sense now that you have outed yourself as a pajeet.

Work on your social skills. You should've worked a few internships while in college and worked on building friendships with others who have experience in the field; you could've easily gotten the job.

I just feel bad for you, really.

Isn't it called centerlink down under?
>Darren and Damo on Youtube

sign up with a temp agency for now. they will get you work but the pay will be shit
why did you get rejected from military

Make an app.

Right try making a music visualizer and deal with fourier transforms instead of using somone elses maths library. Try make something that can identify captcha objects. Try program your own microcomputer from and/or/xor gates etc. Some of these tasks are super hard but all of them require a decent amount of maths and logic. Computer science is applied maths and I bet you faggots praise maths majors.

White males need not apply

Shut up Bruce I am whiter than you.

Dude what in the fuck could you have possibly said to your recruiter for them to not accept you into the military? Fucking hell man. Try to join the army they’ll take anybody.

Yep but it's hard to get on it if you're Australian, male and able bodied. Used to be super easy. Now they harass you and make you go to the unemployment office, and do training.

Gunna git me some fukkin cennielink, I'm gunna be a rich fukkin cunt

Attached: hqdefault (8).jpg (480x360, 15K)

He probably takes meds for depression is my guess.

Man that sucks. Just forget about paying it down and work in a trade or something. Fuck the system that indebted you only to import poos to do the jobs.

What's with your worship of pajeets, or were you being ironic?

Coding itself is still easy. Your point proves nothing. If I am making some trading bot, that requires knowledge beyond just coding. I am confining myself strictly to coding/programming. Which is easy for moderately intelligent people.

create an app

of course. They are a symptom of a (((system))) that is openly trying to prevent white men from having good high paying jobs.

>just do an internship bro
>just have a few apps on github bro

Attached: justdoaninternshipbro.jpg (520x706, 183K)

Yeah you have no idea what you're talking about. Build your own operating system from scratch and then maybe you will.

OP gets a job sucking cock

Attached: Mckill.jpg (224x216, 13K)

>MS
It's because you don't have a BS. Should've gotten a BS and minor'd in mathematics. Entirely your fault for choosing a meme degree.

he might not be from kikeistan fag

Nevermind, misread it as BA, didn't realize is was an MS. I'm sorry to hear that you wasted that much time in college without getting a legitimate job. Also, why is the employer who gave you your internship not willing to hire you? The employer I had my internship at were basically begging for me to work for them.

We need devs at kryptokrona.se, come help us fren. We're currently staging our decentralised e2e-encrypted messaging service called Hugin Messenger for an alpha release. It's pretty cool desu.

>gets rejected

You resume looks fine to me. It's a bit dry in terms of appearance given that you have gone for the more academic Times New Roman font style.

Otherwise you seem to have great skills, and a decent amount of experience. I thought you intended to ghost this thread but can ask what kind of jobs have you been applying for? Embedded development jobs are less coveted but they require knowledge of C and C++. Maybe start applying for them while studying the above languages. What city are you in, and have you been applying all around the country (assuming you're in the USA)?

Look brah, just embrace the future. Shit out lines of js with the soibois and pajeets for pennies while some boomer replaces you with an intern in a few months because the market is saturated with actual monkeys and employers provide no training or loyalty. It's the modern way goy.

Sadly this. I am thinking the way to go is having an engineering degree, I think the software developer market is due for a bust. Then you at least can work in a different field.

You Canadian or something?

You may need a job, but Yahweh needs foreskins.

Attached: 1562989299278.jpg (952x676, 119K)

yep I am just salty I got burned by doing a CS degree. The whole market is gonna get collapsed especially with the women in tech shit.

shoulda been a tradie

Preferably sooner than later.

Shame... I just lazily dump my well-written resume on job apps without a cover letter and get offers. Use different buzzwords that the comps look for. Spend the money upfront to have a professional firm sit down and help you write it.

Fpbp

We're in the same boat. At the same time going back to school for engineering seems like a joke because there are very few engineering jobs here. I am thinking about going back for a physics degree. Might as well. If there are no jobs.

Bad idea. I have a few tradie friends, it's not worth it. Finance or accounting isn't bad.

What are these buzzwords?

Nigger, faggot etc.

Dude, your resume needs to be fleshed out and accomplishment based

No wonder ever single ATS keeps autorejecting it

It's stories like this that give me zero motivation to improve my situation in life.

Attached: 15631895079846613026043234893756.jpg (2560x1440, 1.12M)

Well best of luck user. Everything is fucked really. Not a single highly paid profession is immune from either having high start up costs, shitty working conditions, or market saturation. The whole thing is fucked on purpose as well. Make profit and snub the skilled native population. Programming was once a fairly prestigious profession that got absolutely raped because it became somewhat trendy and easier.

I think the best way to win is not to play the game sometimes.

Who knows you might find work in finance programming or something pretty good that isn't full of onions or (((agile))).

To any neet out there, just start a skilled apprenticeship that won't break your body. No that hard. If you are smart enough to succeed in academia you were probably smart enough to not be a neet and have some sorta easy income source.

anecdotally, I dropped out of a non-cs degree from a top 200 uni, did a 3 month javascript bootcamp and became a software architect within 3 years. I think this settles the bootcamp vs top 10 BS + MS debate once and for all

Me too desu. Im considering buying a ticket to Ukraine and starting over. Im so despondent. I lost my kindle today. It was one of the only things keeping me grounded

>Bad idea. I have a few tradie friends, it's not worth it. Finance or accounting isn't bad.
shit really? why not?

it was basically my last hope

Let me give you a piece of advice, as someone who never gave a fuck about a job but somehow was still offered a pretty good one.

Jobs are all about the human connections you have. The people you know, who you are friends with, acquaintances, etc. Basically you either need a friend who can give you a job or who can put in a good word with someone else so you can get a job. Otherwise, it's extremely hard to get one.

I am not saying lie. But lie.

>Jobs are all about the human connections you have. The people you know, who you are friends with, acquaintances, etc
great
do you know where you are

It's not that bad. Basically it means you just have to deal with shit cunts and take wear physically. It's better than working in a warehouse and in many respects better than any corporate gig.

Attached: 1562385595092.png (512x384, 208K)

How do you get rejected by the military lmao
Even my retarded (yes 80 IQ) cousin got in

trade hours are brutal
ya you'll make money but you'll also be working 80+ hours a week doing hard labor

>(((agile)))

Thank you for making this statement, user. People in our profession tend to consider that shitshow manna from heaven - and vocally utter that garbage opinion.

Also, do you have cites for (((Agile's))) kikey origins? I mean It does set my Jewdar a-ringing to the point where it glows white-hot, but I have no concrete evidence of the kikery. Not like I don't trust my Jewdar, but independent confirmation is always nice.

Did you get a job after the boot camp?

hopefully wherever they are has paid apprenticeships. I was practically laughed at when I attended a job fair and I was shocked to learn and make too much money for these programs. Perhaps I should embrace the nigger life for a while to qualify, I don't know

Try being a real estate agent

KNEW IT !!
Previous work history
ZERO
>t lazy unmotivated basement dweller
Thats what they are ALL thinking

that's the funny thing; pol hates niggers in part because a lot of us live like niggers by lack of any sort of good career.

What was the bootcamp?

I guess the only thing that separates us from them is a criminal record

Attached: 15631906415666364291279476852921.jpg (2560x1440, 1.24M)

Keked and chekkked

Yeah, forgot I'm at autism central. Still, the point stands. When you're starting out, you need a friend who can put in a good word with a company for you. At least until you get some experience. That's part of why college is useful, so you meet people that could give you a start in your future profession. You need people to help you out in the beginning.

Let's recognize the fact that the degree isn't what gets you a job... It only helps. Interviews, personal skills, and professional networking are crucial to a successful career. You're likely intelligent, but lack the other components. Don't blame the system. Blame yourself for being awful.

Lol this is true.

What do you want to do in Ukraine?

Most jobs aren't real nowadays in the sense that they do not generate any value. There are millions upon millions of "workers" in the contemporary west whose "work" boils down to answering 2-3 emails, filling in an excel sheet and browsing facebook/instagram for the remaining 7 hours. The whole economy is a massive scam, and the caste of pseudo-workers is a means of maintaining social order, even though all of them are essentially on welfare.

Regarding your situation OP, do not despair. It is how it is. Long gone is any semblance of meritocracy, the only two remaining paths are luck and nepotism.

Dude I have a fucking English Lit degree, became a self-taught software dev a few years ago and I literally have recruiters hitting me up multiple times a week for promising jobs. It’s a fantastic job market, you’re doing something wrong with your resume or your social skills.

>>apply to join the military
>>rejected
This is a terrible time to join the military. If you're American, go for a job in the Border Patrol, they're always hiring.

Welcome to the club user. However, I did not attempt to join the military. I'd be damned if I fight for this shithole country filled with leftists and affirmative action human garbage.

You might want to focus on applying to smaller companies, because those are not getting as much pressure to hire unqualified affirmative action scum. The large companies are all hopeless due to government contracts and HR only wanting affirmative action subhumans.

Someone else pointed it out but your resume should be more accomplishment driven. Explain how you running a club impacted the department in two or three sentences. It's gay but that's what (((employers))) look for.

Agile was essentially the next logical step in micromanagement and surveillance. All of the other methodologies allowed for far too much lee-way and time between productivity checks. Agile leaders are like the jew who worked for the Nazis in the supposed holcaust camps haha.

just lie

I have some bad news, OP. Your application to post on Jow Forums has been rejected

Attached: 8f0f9af3ccb4bc88db24792bbf98b1ac.jpg (491x720, 54K)

Sounds like a worthy project.

Assuming OP isn't just a trolling faggot, which I suspect he is. The reason THAT resume isn't getting you any jobs should be obvious as hell. What the fuck does it actually say about you? It provides zero work experience or even work like information about yourself.
>Founder and President at DATA Science Club
Wut!? Who would put something like this on a job application? Why would I as a potential employer give a shit about your personal hobbies and social circles? How does any of that benefit my business? What can you actually fucking do!?
>Data Science Intern at "X"
The first entry beneath that sounds like a goddam joke. You conduced surveys? You entered data and assisted with technical entry? What are you event trying to say!?
The second mentions that you created a user tool, but it sounds like it was used for spying or data gathering? You seriously need to clear up your language as I'm having a hard time understanding what you wrote there, and I'm certainly no laymen to these topics. In fact, the entire document comes off some self masturbating turkey trying to over glorify nothing with a lot of technical jargon and double speak. Also, If you're using this for food service and garbage collection applications you'll leave more than a few hiring managers trying to puzzle out why you included irrelevant details and skill sets to the job in question. You'd be much better off citing the position you held and clearly stating you know how to build user tools sets, and give an example of the range what just what jobs those tools could cover. Your entire experience section needs to be rewritten with reemphasis on what you can do for them. Make it sound like your choosing them out of the goodness of your heart and that your skills get you hired anywhere. But, most importantly. MAKE YOURSELF SOUND USEFUL. The education sections and technical skill sections are lifeless lists following your fucked up "experience" section and most likely have never been seen.