Lets say that we make an enthnostate, Is this what we should genetically modify our white race to look like?

Lets say that we make an enthnostate, Is this what we should genetically modify our white race to look like?

Attached: GOD.jpg (432x960, 50K)

would he be considered Jow Forums?

>we
youre glowing cianigger

the synthol triceps man

He would be an average human. The new race is naturally stronger.

Genetically modify yourself to become uglier? Good question user, you probably couldn't have answered it yourself.

If you can genetically modify, why make an ethnostate?

What I mean is, we genetically modify the embryos. These then grow up to be the new man. Only white people will have these genetically modified children.

>Lets say that we make an enthnostate, Is this what we should genetically modify our white race to look like?
No, well sort of. I believe his eyes should be where his nipples are. His penis and testicles should be where his nose is. His ears should be under his arm pits, and his nipples should be where his ears were. He should have a foxes tail, and a third eye where his cock n balls used to be

What are you on about

You asked if that is how we should genetically engineer the white race to look like that, and I said no, I believe his eyes should be where his nipples are. His penis and testicles should be where his nose is. His ears should be under his arm pits, and his nipples should be where his ears were. He should have a foxes tail, and a third eye where his cock n balls used to be

Oh I see he hasnt got any nipples. OK so his eyes should be on his kneecaps

you sound like a nigger

Why would we make everyone look Polish ?

Based and redpilled

Nop. Just healthy, clean and in very good physical shape.

Not white enough he’d be considered a shitskin

spoiler alert whites are already a genetically modified super race

Youve never heard me speak bwana

Attached: whiter than you muhammed.jpg (2362x1882, 2.19M)

Romania! Your colors faded for a second.

I already look like that.

disgusting

forgot the shart layer

Attached: 1560831602851.jpg (2362x1882, 2.21M)

Soft, curvy, feminine. Puffy nips and cute girlcock.

Attached: DW104.jpg (2048x1609, 300K)

More attractive than most white women

not the demon facial features and the grey skin. the good timeline has us evolute into elves and become immortal and never age past loli's.

Attached: shiro.jpg (480x720, 48K)

Good job Ching Chong

The USA is 3x blacker than Canada is Chinese. If I'm a chink you're a triple nigger. Stay mad, shartlord

Attached: 1541991537870.jpg (750x525, 79K)

Yes.

Attached: 1563187087758.jpg (432x960, 156K)

The purpose of an ethnostate is to preserve one's race. Turning your babies into mutant abominations would defeat that purpose.