Freemasonry

Are these guys really bad? Or you just jelly because they didn't accept you at their secret club?

Attached: download.jpg (220x229, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

erenow.net/common/the-brotherhood-the-secret-world-of-the-freemasons/20.php
bitchute.com/playlist/kWPH62jd7TXc/
bitchute.com/video/GFjR7IKAu8Go/
bitchute.com/video/0nKI2vdozJ4/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_sin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

True story. If you are a mason, the police have access to a database which lists all masons. Being a mason means you are a freeman. A freeman is a man with more rights and privileges than most. This actually happened to a friend of mine. Police stop him at night in his car for failing to stop at a red light. They smell alcohol on him. Police check database, they come back and tell him that as he is a mason they will drive him home. Officer drives the guys car to his house. No further action taken.
A famous case of Masonic privilege - read this page - a judge wept when he realised a man he was about to sentence to death was a mason. If the judge had known prior to the verdict he would have ordered a retrial with a different judge
erenow.net/common/the-brotherhood-the-secret-world-of-the-freemasons/20.php

Attached: 1562782687425.jpg (720x931, 97K)

i was invited to freemasonry but wasnt ready at the time. I think about it sometimes though, or maybe knights templar.

yes, they get the rope. no, i don't want in their faggy club.

I'm thinking about the same because I have similar views with them. However I don't have any freemasons in my circles so I guess it doesn't matter.

They worship Satan as god.
You'll get a very powerful curse on your family line if you had any mason ancestors. Very demonic cult.

I've heard of many healings through Jesus from this curse, from Christians who are very experienced in deliverance ministry.

You can look it up on Youtube. From people like Derreck Prince (one example is mentioned in the video called 'Invisible Barriers to Healing'.. the video series 'Spiritual Warfare on Earth' and 'The enemies we face' are worth listening to as well!),
Tiaan Gildenhuys (video titles are 'Are Freemasons really free?' and 'Curses upon the land')... etc.

Or another YT channel is Peniel Ngonde - has many testimonies from ex freemasons (which are basically just witches, occultists and satanists in disguise).

Avoid at all costs, please...

if you're too stupid to find any, you don't belong

>i was invited
you don't get invited, you have to ask

>Peniel Ngonde
lol
>TOP 10 THINGS MADE IN HELL4 :COLA
DEY TAKE DA POO POO
AND DEN DEY EAT DA POO POO

They are really that bad.
Watch Dennis Wise's new film.
He is the Author, Director and Producer of
*The Greatest Story never Told: The Untold Story of Adolf Hitler*

The Secret Masonic Victory Of WW2 and How the World was Fooled.
"History is just a blanket of red lies to cover the bed of white genocide"

The Secret Masonic Victory Of WW2 and How the World was Fooled.
bitchute.com/playlist/kWPH62jd7TXc/ (Parts 1-17)
bitchute.com/video/GFjR7IKAu8Go/ (Part 18)
bitchute.com/video/0nKI2vdozJ4/ (Part 19)

>I have similar views with them
so you admit to being a filthy rat jew kike?

kike. I'm revving up the gas chamber for you

Attached: 8c4ea4e6.jpg (500x582, 56K)

depends on your branch of the mason's, how low level they are, and where they are. I've known mason's who literally just went because they could play poker without having to bet money.

FUCKING BASED BURGERPOSTER
thanks for this, will watch immediately. AD:TGSNT is genuinely one of the best things I've ever watched in my life. so incredibly articulate and thorough on those filthy fucking jew rat kikes

Attached: 22405996.jpg (172x179, 6K)

"why do jews have big noses? because oxygen is free"
getting high at your expense? don't threaten me with a good time!

Why are you so angry AuSSiehat?

Being involved in freemasonry is a mortal sin.

This one is just as good and will make you think differently about things just like TGSNT did.

Attached: You should Have Listened.gif (507x399, 2.47M)

no it's not.
diddling Thai kids is, however
or any kids, for that matter

It is basicaly new-age club for medieval faggots

You certainly get invited.

Their whole reason for existing was to infiltrate and destroy the Catholic Church. I’d say they did a pretty fucking good job.

"In some jurisdictions, a man wishing to become a Free Mason must of his own free will, ask to become a Free Mason. In other jurisdictions, (a few U.S. states and in England), a man wishing to become a Free Mason may be invited to join by a current member who feels that he would be an asset to the Fraternity. "

okay, should be a location-dependent thing then.

Also, threadly reminder that antipope Francis is a mason

Attached: IMG_1396.jpg (679x452, 31K)

8)

>Some guys who believe in their own things got on TV.
OMG they must be involved!

Attached: jew 15 free mason.jpg (848x1296, 114K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_sin
It literally is a mortal sin and all who participate in freemasonry automatically are excommunicated.

Keep your disgusting pederast fantasies to yourself you vile freak. Although you would fit in with masons because pf your wanting to fuck kids.

Attached: IMG_20190715_184526.jpg (1080x407, 84K)

Oakland county? Are you shilling?

But there are many other secret organisations who involve rich people. Why should we blame freemasons for everything?

Catholics and raping kids, name a more iconic duo.
Not gonna listen to no moral lessons from a sexpat, sorry.

Attached: jC9ghA5.jpg (893x501, 38K)

>You'll get a very powerful curse on your family line if you had any mason ancestors.

what if they were like your grand grand 5th cousins i am asking for uhh freind...yea a friend.

Uh, no they don't. Joining isn't compulsary so I'm a bit confused about the weird theories behind people rationalizing not joining that org. No one throws the Thelemites under the bus and they ritualistically worship the anus.

If you believe in curses, then yes. If you don't, then no. A condition of life is pain and suffering. If you want to rationalize its existence in your life as being due to a curse rather than by a mix of conditions within and without your direct influence, then by all means, blame your 5th parted relative.

That part is true. Entirely all of masonry (with exception of the Knights Templar) pulls its rituals, passwords, almost everything from Jewish mythos. In the Scottish Rite, they go into only the barest elements of Kabalistic rituals and numerology. Most who accomplish the 32nd (SR) have no clue what they're seeing.

I've contacted the longe in Belgrade and asked what the hell are they all about. Basically, what he told me, they're like the brotherhood. Only guys can join, you haveto be a part of any religion to join and they try to help out each other. There's a process to join, where one thing is they follow you around to see if you're a good person in real life,etc...

I may apply and join, their temlpes are sweet.

Tge pederasty of Vatican2 is because they're Freemasons and faggots.
Sedevacatistism is the thrue Catholic Church now.
There is no salvation outside the Catholic faith.
Vaticancatholic.com

Don't go to hell user

They don't follow you around. They conduct an investigation into your character. If they find you are of good repute, you may be invited to join. Societally, they operate on the same principles as the Jews. A mason will always attempt to help out a fellow mason so long as it is within his reasonable power to do so. Jews do the same thing. So, it is like an alt-kike brotherhood.

>I have similar views with them
Then you should kys. Look at what the (((enlightenment))) has done to the world. faggot.

That what I love about it. The idea of the brotherhood where everyone support each other. Since you are all bounded you can trust your brothers. I think it is great.

We don't blame masons for everything, but they are jewish lackeys.

>That what I love about it. The idea of the brotherhood where everyone support each other.
You can do that without being a jew pawn who actively undermines real racial brotherhood around the world.

so Catholics are anti-Mason, but all the bad shit is because they are Mason
and you moved to Thailand to study Angkor Vat, or whatever it was called

makes sense, yeah.

I'm trying to find the emails, but as much as I remember they did say that they do follow you around.

>welcoming the summerfags

Attached: npc finds pol.webm (320x240, 1.73M)

That may be something they do where you live. Probably because they don't know you yet. I was a mason but then I took up the teachings of Buddha and am actively pursuing that path.

Your racial brothers might not always be trusted nothing stops them from double-crossing you in the modern world.

Muay Thai.
And yes. The modern "catholic church" is controlled by Freemasons, kikes and satanists and has been since the beginning of the great apostasy in 1958.
We are likely living in the end times and will witness the return of Jesus Christ soon enough.

Pray the rosary.
Read the penny catechism
Take the vow of faith
Get baptised if you aren't already
Vaticancatholic.com

They are responsible for feminism, third world mass immigration, lgbt pride etc.
In the next revolution they need to be purged.

Attached: Freimaurer-und-Einwanderung.jpg (564x654, 113K)

>soon
I sure hope so.

This.

Have faith brother.

What does Dark City have to do with Freemasonry?

Freemasonry is jewish occultism for goyim. So in the end basically puppets of diaspora. I don't get why would they even refuse to accept someone, it's free shabez goyim doing your bidding.

No idea why people think they are a evil club, they may have been however many hundreds of years ago or whatever but why would a publicly open club have any sort of power? They're just a bunch of old rich men who have dinner and donate to charities and shit , they're basically boomers who call each orhr 'brother ' and larp , I've met some of them and they are just dumb boomers I swear , open to evidence to the contrary though

> They're just a bunch of old rich men who have dinner and donate to charities
Oh the standard script again...
You should change it. It really shows that Freemasons are the worst liars.

The truth doesn't have to change.

Probably, also smaller cities so it's kind of doable. So what was the whole thing all about? What were you doing, etc?

Me? Nothing. I showed up to meetings once a month where they discussed lodge business. That was blue lodge. In the Scottish Rite, I saw a bunch of plays that, on the surface, appeared to retell Judiac history. Below the surface, I could see they were teaching Kabbala. Most of that stuff went completely over everyone's heads. 2bh, I found it all quite boring and ended up doing something else. To each their own.

They don't want men joining who would betray their loyalty. That's why they weed out some. Not most, though, and not without reason.

>on the surface, appeared to retell Judiac history
That's where so many accusations come from. Never mind that a lot of it had to be invented.

cool club faggot

Attached: 583893493.jpg (2980x4118, 1.14M)