Fired ex-Mesa AZ police officer rehired to help him get a public-safety pension

The police killing of a crying, begging, unarmed man was shocking by any standard.
Fired, Mesa rehired him briefly so that he can take $30,000/year from taxpayers.

youtube.com/watch?v=M1wLtAXDgqg

Attached: Brailsford.jpg (718x770, 69K)

nobody cares.

>fork over billions and billions to Israel of our own tax money
>fork over billions of healthcare benefits to California illegals of our own tax money

Why should I care at this point? The entire gov has been handing our money to traitors for a long time

BASED. God damn it's great to be white.

i don't care about you don't caring, because it's your country not mine.

You should probably care thought?

City of Mesa overpays its cops by leaps and bounds. It's only the west side that's a shit hole. East Mesa is all Mormons.

People don’t care though. People are fucking too stupid to figure it out and when it’s too late and they finally figure it out then the country is burning down and there’s nothing they can do to save it and then they all start fighting each other.

He deserves it, ridding the world of weak pansies. It was probably was a LGTB liberal activist.

Pretty sure the timing of this was so people don't protest it. No one protests when it's 120 degrees.

Who gives a single fuck, I hope the faggot was a nigger or a kike

He shot a pest control guy, chances are pretty low.

It's okay. I hate to be him with a target constantly at his head at all times, knowing he murdered an innocent man in cold blood. Could you imagine the hatred and the bloodlust of those who thirsts to get that guy for what he did?

The guy he murdered was white you fucking retards.

He did kill the guy but his superior was the one who was antagonizing the guy creating the situation
Who fucking cares, sage sage sage them all

Pretty much why I don’t care. Karma always wins. Karma will finish the job.

fuck cops

Attached: AA827DCF-85D2-465A-A176-D373875321B5.png (594x362, 188K)

There's no way to stop him from collecting his pension for the rest of his life. There is, however, a way to make sure that the total pension he collects is only a couple grand.
There is also a way to make sure no government officials will be stupid enough to engage in that kind of jewy corruption in the future.
Just saying.

>$30,000/year from taxpayers.
Drops in a bucket compared to what non-whites steal from whites via taxes.

At least he's white and doesnt desire a white genocide. Do you really want your money going to a "people" that desire the genocide of every white man, woman, and child? YOU DO REALISE THAT WHITES ARE SLAVES CORRECT? WE ARE SLAVES TO NON WHITES!

Attached: 1557067552256.gif (500x500, 1.59M)

this should infuriate all of you. fuck this weasel. how is he still alive (in Minecraft)

Wasn't the victim in a hotel room with a female? He was a blue collar dude with his own business, also. Cops basically executed one of the most productive, non-parasitic members of society.

Based, i hope he kills many niggers and spics

Attached: 1562765441720.jpg (1024x970, 189K)

Reminder that niggers are right about police roughly 25% of the time and many of them really are bloodthirsty psychopaths

Well, maybe if you posted an actual link instead of the fucking star spangled banner it would improve the discussion in your shit thread.

13/50 is the number that stands out more to me.

Attached: 20190714_185014.jpg (1013x1013, 313K)

shut up or commiefornians will shit your state up like texas