Chlamydia, syphilis rates increase in Canada — collapsing economy partly to blame

Damn... Collecting Rent just keeps getting riskier and riskier for canadian landlords - Should the government step in?

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/world-sti-hiv-congress-1.5209028

Attached: canadian gf.jpg (960x919, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P-u3o2hvdUg
capebretonpost.com/news/local/cbu-instructor-fired-after-demanding-sex-food-for-better-grades-331851/
youtube.com/watch?v=0d1wmp28PR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>collapsing economy party to blame
No, it is the collapsing discipline of materialists.

>Chlamydia, syphilis rates increase in Canada — and experts say declining condom use is partly to blame
>Lachowsky says condom use has been declining among the general population and LGBT men for years, and researchers are still working to determine why.
I've always suspected that literal faggots were to blame for these "canada is collapsing" shitposts but until now I didn't have proof.

pretty much

>until now I didn't have proof.

you're insane, your theory is bogus and you are fucking stupid for posting it.

Attached: caNADA HAS COLLAPSED BEFORE OUR EYES.jpg (2077x1230, 366K)

canadians pay USA ribeye prices for celery

Attached: $8 celery.jpg (1210x1613, 444K)

>tfw no third world canadian gf I can feed hamburgers to.

Attached: CE2YjoDVIAELB0a.jpg (586x586, 37K)

There will be no end to horror.

it's like you dont care about canadian landlords at all. the guys are trying to make the best of a bad situation and they are getting diseases left and right.

Attached: honk.png (512x512, 207K)

Sounds like many American women in the 18-30 age group.

'many' - reality is your rent prices are so low we know they arent sucking nearly as much dick as canadianettes are to pay it

This is just to accurate.... my best friend is marrying one of these and has already had a kid by her. It so hard talking to him or going over there knowing all is already lost for him.

it's too late. he's gone.

Posts like these restore my faith in this board a little.

enjoys anal tell me moar!!!!

>dat pic
can confirm dated a greek/canadian roastie. big mistake

>collapsing economy partly to blame
can't afford rubbers?

The kid might grow up redpilled, cucked parents can do that to a child as they realise there's something deeply wrong with them.

At the end of the day their genes are still strong, I hope that kid can heal and turn out OK.

this

maybe it has something to do with climate, since we have the same problem in Urals and Siberia (pretty cold regions)

>Canadian (((landlords)))

Attached: 1518400978912.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>can't afford rubbers?

those are classed as a single use plastic and are going to be banned along with drinking straws.

kek, pls be shitting me.

>>Canadian (((landlords)))
it's like that robert redford movie except it's rent money and a chink, not a million bucks and a chad. and it's every month.

Attached: indecent buttposal.png (207x316, 99K)

canada is doing it's part to save the world.

HER BODY, HER RENT

Attached: someone help her.jpg (453x438, 50K)

Is paying your rent by prostitution so prevalent in canada?

Fpbp

everyone knows more than one woman with rent higher than her earnings.

As of recently - I'd imagine so. I mean the amount of homeless people in GTA has literally grown 4 times. And people have to move out side of Toronto to actually afford to fucking exist.
We are so fucked over by our governments. See, some governments, like the one in US, would have less safety net, but then you have more disposable income. There are ones like in Scandinavia, where taxes are higher, but you get more gibs from the government. And then there is our fucking retarded government that taxes the shit out of our income and instead of going to our safety net it goes towards mass-importing and feeding millions of third world shitskins so they can vote for Trudeau instead of us or some bullshit foreign aid program to make that subhuman retard look good among his fuck-buddies in UN. This sucks so much because we had such high potential after ww2, but these fucking boomers decided that only caring about fucking hockey and voting in globo-shlomo liberals will make them look good and fucked this country for good. Now we are ruled by a literal oligarchy of some mafia-style families that own pretty much everything and use "muh hate speech" to suppress any real opposition. The worst part is that nobody really cares "so what if we won't buy a house ever in our life and our individual freedoms are erroded by a corurpt oligarchy, look OUR FUCKING RAPTORS WON", like who gives a shit about sportsball niggers when you live just barely above the poverty line. This fucking country deserves a fucking collapse.

Attached: 1418310121981.jpg (500x484, 89K)

>"so what if we won't buy a house ever in our life and our individual freedoms are erroded by a corurpt oligarchy, look OUR FUCKING RAPTORS WON",

this is how the scientifically demoralized think.

many do not even have the concepts and words in mind to see that there is anything wrong.

you can show them how their prices stack up - it means nothing to these people.

Attached: celerey canada vs uk.jpg (1577x1018, 187K)

>ignore the fact that american steak is cheaper than canadian celery in your reply to this image

Attached: canadA vs usa.jpg (1434x793, 190K)

wow, this is actualy more expensive than meat here in Brazil wtf is happening dude.

total collapse is happening but 99 percent of the media is government subsidized and food posters get death threats from stasi. so news rarely makes it through to the outside, hence the actual photos from stores near the borders being so important

what's going on canada

Attached: whats going on canada.png (1538x915, 412K)

I'm not for sure, but wouldn't be surprised if lurking here is considered as an "act of hate" or some shit like that.

what would happen to you if you took pictures of food?
gulag? torture? or just gossip?

Your country is entirely dependent on the usa. It's bound to collapse eventually.

>south ajax
fuck that's just outside toronto
prices are fine where i live

it lowers your secret risk tracking score, your paperwork starts getting lost and you cant get your healthcard replaced.

eventually you die of exposure or are arrested for survival related crimes.

>your mother will be targeted

Attached: record scratch.jpg (1564x1564, 239K)

>your family

Attached: leaf gone mad.png (615x462, 35K)

Tfw I know a girl EXACTLY like this. Literally every point is applicable

Attached: 1554442315192.jpg (768x768, 104K)

The pic on the left is clearly much better quality meat than the bright pink tubby custard on the right though. It's also in the greater Toronto area which is pozzed to all hell as well. Out here in rural Canada the one on the right would be about 10 leafbucks, which is slightly more but roughly equivalent.

>look OUR FUCKING RAPTORS WON

Canadian niggerball team that doesn't have even a single Canadian in their roster.

Toronto was a mistake.

>ignore the fact that american steak is cheaper than canadian celery in your reply to this image

Attached: top sirloin.jpg (1350x1800, 936K)

did you put it in her butt?

My friend lives in Canada and he said people there look like zombies because of drug addiction, but it seems it was just HIV.

Are you still butthurt your Jow Forums thread got deleted?

are you so insane you think you can psychically discern posters from the horde?

I take that as a yes

literally my gf from when I was 18 and bluepilled. every single quote was relevant.

post her nudes

youtube.com/watch?v=P-u3o2hvdUg
capebretonpost.com/news/local/cbu-instructor-fired-after-demanding-sex-food-for-better-grades-331851/

Canadians pay in food for good grades

Of course it's common. The pay is lower and the taxes are higher and the food prices are 10x as high as anywhere in the USA...

and this post that you are reading further cements your delusions of psychic powers

it really is a cathartic meme. we all knows sluts like this. some of us us married them

>My friend lives in Canada and he said people there look like zombies because of drug addiction,
it's actually mostly from having to choose between food and rent/heat. those people were in the 'end run' phase of their existence. they will have their organs harvested from them

How badly do you get neglected in real that you have to make multiple threads a day on multiple boards to get a sliver of attention?

how long you been on holiday in the netherlands? you go back this time every year or what?

When are you going to apply for a Canadian visa again?

>one of my posts is in here

FEELS GOOD

Is that the typical Canadian girl look in cartoon form?

it's the translated Russian 90s Collapse GF updated for canada.

you are a part of history, you did it!

You just described my almost every girl in the Phoenix area. When I was in my early twenties, I had a pretty big friend group, and every girl had sex with the friend group. You lie and tell your self it's normal for the girl you're seeing to have had sex with all your "friends". I started to seeing this gorgeous ginger girl and I feel head-over heals for her. Once day, it started to burn a bit when I pee'ed, and I had some pus coming out of my dick. I got chlamydia from her, because while we were seeing each other, she was sleeping with a 4 other guys at the same time. I was pretty crushed after that, and I didn't know how to react. I just stopped talking to her, and she moved on quick. I'm now 29 and the girls my age are hitting the wall from the drugs, booze and smoking they did. I have no idea when all this became normal.

Attached: large.jpg (427x640, 52K)

That's the one? Or someone who looked like her? Very similar to that OP drawing

I just found a pic that looked similar

fuck im so jelly of america

steak like that would cost here like 30-40$ per kg

Attached: canada annihilated chickenwise.jpg (3126x792, 332K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0d1wmp28PR4
How mad does it drive you to know you'll never clean a Canadian toilet?

Attached: 354673573675.png (804x427, 77K)

fucking cocksucker. Stop using Ontario's prices as the average price here. it is 0.99 here in Quebec

Attached: 73576537347.png (819x758, 127K)

i fucking feel you leaf. When is it that enough people like us actually band together irl and improve the situation . canada is so fucked . the globalist programming runs deep in this country and to even insinuate a revision of the official account of ww2 to most "canadians " is heresy. what a shame this country is becoming. we need to breed more white children.

This is good for bitcoin, keynsian economics is a hell of a drug

>it is 0.99 here in Quebec
it's not less than $6 anywhere. irl nothing less than $6 has been sighted by the /cic/ database contributors.

Attached: 1546754411846.png (500x684, 444K)

Attached: 20190715_122809.jpg (2373x1665, 1.85M)

Hey recycle fag/rebel flag , I found your real identity .

Attached: jew-D8A7CW0XYAI-3nd.png (563x767, 864K)

>1st
Hockey is based and the best sport
>2nd
My gf now is Canadian and here family goes nuts when they're here. Everything is a lot cheaper so they buy everything they can.

When are you coming to western europe to clean our toilets?

Attached: 1552369427468.gif (300x300, 20K)

:^)

Attached: 1560772517531.jpg (2592x1944, 1.69M)

i see you failed to photograph any celery and your pic has no date. could be from 2011

nooo

Sounds like LA. I was friends with a bunch of artist that had rich parents, and it was the same thing.

fpbp

Bottom left dummy

>mfw you have to scrub a dozen shit stained bowls to even pay for a potato
being polish must suck

Attached: 1535310041618.jpg (500x500, 46K)

Hey Burgers you know what this means right more liberals pouring into your country I suggest building that northern wall or whole midwest is gonna be flooded by these retards who will definitely vote for Democrats

Imagine living in Quebec, I've been and the countryside is alright but everywhere else theres literally a stench to it. Must be all the arabs and native frenchies who dont properly wash.

>Hey Burgers you know what this means right more liberals pouring into your country I suggest building that northern wall or whole midwest is gonna be flooded by these retards who will definitely vote for Democrats

Attached: can-D4W3S5xXkAAceEJ.jpg large.jpg (640x542, 39K)

We fucked around a lot from when i was 15 and onward, never caught any sexual disease of any kind, not my present gf either (live in the north).

But i heard there are now 7000 people in Sweden living with HIV.

Arizona is a colony for Canadian snowbirds. They enjoy our facilities and weather during winter but complain constantly about the US. It's sad and sick.

Floridians are pretty based towards our snowbirds dunno if its because of the Florida man meme and them being more out there and odd natured.

Just wamen in general now... especially white women. I'm 28 and any quality women my age have been wifed up long ago. If they haven't smashed the wall then they have some sort of mental illness that keeps them single. I know this one chick who's 31 I swear she looks 45...

I'm ready for the next cataclysmic war...even if I don't survive

I keep seeing Quebec tags in Jacksonville.

You can buy food online. If you want to discuss the price of food in canada, just post online prices. It is pointless to post random pictures of groceries without saying which store. Why do so, when many prices are online? Some companies sell food both in the US and CANADA, their online website shows a comparison of the price in both.

Just checked hiv stats and Canada's hiv rate per 100000 persons is around

How unfortunate of you I usually go more to the gulf coast and I've seen snowbirds working in grocery stores and corner convenience stores part time which I'm pretty sure isn't legal without a visa or green card. Dumb bitch mentions that she too s from Canada after asking from where we're from. Canadians bring in tourism money but they're a cancer.

read the label if you cant tell which store.

Attached: $45CHICKEN.png (526x701, 576K)

BRAMPTRON ARE YOU OKAY?!!!

Attached: $23 BREAST BRAMPTON.jpg (2100x1575, 721K)

Attached: the bigger cheese comparison.jpg (5568x2632, 1.56M)

The Canada is collapsing thing is a psyop to convince immigrants to stay out. Don't come here, we're falling apart. Are you a starving nigger? There's no food here so go somewhere else.

They're flowing in at record numbers though so I don't think its really working.