You have to go back

>you have to go back

Attached: trump.jpg (675x675, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based and MAGApilled.

trump is fucking based telling shitskins to get lost

Attached: 1558377825439.jpg (750x1024, 80K)

>rich old man born of wealthy second generation immigrants telling other Americans to leave a country they were born in
This is getting Reagan tier. He could leave office and his handlers could probably build him a makeshift presidential office at one of his golf clubs, set up a TV with fox news and hire someone to send him fake presidential reports he won't ever read. He never be able to tell the difference.

Well he's got a point. Shouldn't they appreciate the fact that a country like America even let's women of colo(u)r to be in it's Government? Their own government's would behead them the second they let their hair down.

stfu chink go back to shenghzouhai

>>rich old man born of wealthy second generation immigrants telling other Americans to leave a country they were born in
>This is getting Reagan tier. He could leave office and his handlers could probably build him a makeshift presidential office at one of his golf clubs, set up a TV with fox news and hire someone to send him fake presidential reports he won't ever read. He never be able to tell the difference.

Attached: 1559230818184.jpg (708x800, 95K)

LITERALLY COPE, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR OPINION ON MY PRESIDENT BECAUSE YOU WON'T BE VOTING FOR HIM IN 2020 AND I WILL BE AHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1556504685673.jpg (332x1024, 22K)

Based and Alexander pilled.

I'm not Chinese, you fucking idiot. There is nowhere I can "go back" to.

>I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR OPINION
That's why you're responding in all caps. Cruise control because you don't care. Right.

Kill yourself fuckwit.

>Their own government's
Their own government is the American government, you fucking idiot. They are Americans.

Take your meds, stop the internet, it's getting hard on your nerves.

>Australians
>human

uhhh i dont care uhhhh your country is irrelevent

Nonwhites aren't Americans, they are invaders.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

Trump supporters are uneducated shitbagz who unironically vote against their own economic interests

No they’re Fucking not Faggot

No they are Americans
Nazis need to exterminated

How sure are we that these mudslims don't have dual citizenship?

they make it sound like he said "all shitskin congress whores gotzta go" lol.

They aren't Americans they're just naturalized.

Fuck off kike.

Attached: D3792E79-E0BE-4F0D-BEF7-15416B8B96BA.png (593x592, 533K)

Finally read the tweets. He also "suggested" that Pelosi would happily pay the air fair lol

It is sad to see that the traditional media can still get away with unfair reporting in this digital age. Its is laughable to see them at the same time question why nobody trusts them any more.

They're not wrong. Get out.

Shitskins get out.

Attached: 1479521307291.jpg (785x757, 78K)

drink bleach boomer

>come from garbage country with shit government
>come to america to help fix government
Does that make sense to anyone? That’s like hiring a crack head to tutor my children...send them back!!

Fuck I love our president so much. Thanks for getting him elected /pol

Attached: gen of revenge.jpg (1137x640, 157K)

I fucking wish he actually said that
he's a cuck and the press are all liars

> magic soil theory

They are American on paper only. They are Communists and Sharia observing mudslime trying to subvert America.

>you have to go back
>...and come back LEGALLY

Attached: E55090E6-C579-40EA-B02D-8CFC9EA979B4.jpg (960x960, 85K)

Notice that he never named anyone

He’s right. They should go back home. This isn’t their country. They don’t love it, they want to dismantle it for their own selfish purposes.

If you constantly tell Lies eventually people will stop questioning you.

Hard hitting emperor. Tell it like it is. MAGA! SEND THEM BACK!

Attached: 1547125632848.jpg (750x749, 64K)

>they were born in
Going to need sauce on that claim, Bruce.

>Congresswomen of colour
...Cocs? You really want to go with that? Pocs and Cocs?

>come from Somalia, a country which has never been anything but a failed non-state
>dictate to US citizens how their country is going to be run and if you don't like it you're a racist
Niggers back home in Africa are ultimately harmless and shouldn't be hated. No, what I really despise are the fucking despicable lutheran jews whose slimy church gets money for importing somalian niggers and pretending they're americans. nation-wrecking false prophets and members of the synagogue of satan.

>muh magic dirt
Trump isn't American because he was born here. He's American because he's part of the racial group that can be American. Shitskin ooga booga people in our congress need to get the fuck out.

I still don't understand how the US went from being an open border ethnostate for whites to the shithole it is now.
Was it the federal reserve? What was really the nail in the coffin?
The niggers? Civil war?
You guys had it all and threw it away. At least Hitler had the excuse of having it all taken away... you guys did it by choice.

The second part of your post would be a funny screenplay but in regard to the first part, shitskins can never truly be American.

He should've just let the leftists fight among themselves, tbqh.

That statement would also be popular with majority of Americans

Misleading headline misleads
More misleads at 6.

That would actually be better than "Keep America Great".

Notice media refuses to play this angle. They absolutely refuse to mention his immigrant mother.

AOC is so hot I want her to fuck me with a strap on while she forces me to watch black arielle and black 007 movies

Ask your half Cuban commie Prime Minister, if he ever takes the takes the Chinese cock out of his mouth

>This is getting Reagan tier.
Worse.

Apparently he is testing the waters for amnesty — we can only hope that this, like so much more, is all talk.

>Their own government is the American government, you fucking idiot. They are Americans.
By blood or by paper? and if by paper, then by fraud?

>How sure are we that these mudslims don't have dual citizenship?
We don't. And *THAT* is by (((design))).

>Hard hitting emperor. Tell it like it is. MAGA! SEND THEM BACK!
Unfortunately all he does is tweet; it's almost like he's afraid to use his lawful authority.

Attached: Trump's Amnesty.png (772x436, 374K)

low IQ response, I guess I do know why you're so fucked. You let every moron vote at some point

He goes futher than anyone ever have. He says it. Vote for him again when the time comes. He needs you!

Attached: wall.jpg (400x285, 86K)

>no big push to remove the 11 million illegals
>no wall
Why do boomers still think he cares about the interests of his voters?

Stop watching "The Project", "Q&A" and other NPC media shows.

>He goes futher than anyone ever have.
-Regan
-Bush I
-Clinton
-Bush II
-Obama

Yeah, that's a pretty high bar there. /s

>He says it.
He says a lot of things.

>Vote for him again when the time comes.
Maybe, maybe not.

>He needs you!
He sure hasn't acted like it for the past three years.
(i.e. look at how he's consistently failed to rise to the defense of his base: the MAGA-hat/smirk incident being so astounding because it *was* an exception.)
Sorry, but loyalty isn't a one-way street: you can't just demand it, you have to show it.

As long as media, counties and people hate him he has my vote.

>>no big push to remove the 11 million illegals
>>no wall
>Why do boomers still think he cares about the interests of his voters?
You do realize you're reiterating my points, yes?

Attached: “Winning” – 6.jpg (600x457, 120K)

I think Trump may have fucked up this time

Jews and Christcuck abolitionists. Actually, abolitionists weren't even entirely wrong, but the ones that supported giving freed slaves rights and not deporting them are to blame for the first big error.

One of the squad has a link on her twitter (which means it's on all four members multiple times) showing four black women on some show talking about Pelosi and the "orange oragutan" (imagine if trump called any one of the squad an oragutan), and in the clip she disputes Pelosi's claim that the four women only represented four votes in the House of Reps, because their districts have about 3 million voters.

Is logic no longer a thing?

>Notice that he never named anyone
Has that ever mattered? He also never actually said he grabbed anyone by the pussy.

>Was it the federal reserve? What was really the nail in the coffin?
1. Hamilton
2. The Constitution
3. Suppressing the Whiskey Revolt
4. Centralization of power under Jackson
5. Centralization of power under Lincoln
6. Teaching profession becomes a woman's field in the mid 19th C
7. Weak men allowed women to nag them into passing the 18th
8. Weak men allowed the *exact same women* to nag them into passing the 19th
9. Relaxing immigration restrictions on Eastern Europe in the 20s, allowing a ton of subversive proto-commie Jews into the USA
10. Fighting on the wrong side in WW2. We did get a bunch of naval bases out of the deal at least.
11. Holocaust narrative
12. Pedo beatniks
13. Mid '60s counterculture
14. 1964 CRA
15. 1965 Hart-Celler
16. 1973 Oil Shock leads to a geopolitical deal with the devil: the Petrodollar
everything from then on is post-America

*prohibitionist activists would go on to become the suffragettes. Exact same people.

Attached: 1557197259708.jpg (1620x1240, 1.42M)

Okay. Now this is epic

fuck up by being awesome and winning 2020 and having to deal with those treasonous inbred cunts another 4 years, yeah
T2020 checked

maybe, but the main thing was inbred retarded southerners using fire hoses and police dogs and pic related instead of just standing their ground and treating blacks like decent segregated people should be treated.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-15_08-24-21.png (487x426, 150K)

>the main thing wasn't all of these major events that directly led to niggers being citizens or women being allowed to vote or Jews flooding into the US
>it was this church getting bombed that no one remembers after niggers were already citizens and women could already vote and Jews already flooded in

BASED

Attached: 91461489-36B4-4B9F-ACD6-8ED2368656D1.jpg (750x795, 188K)

He could make this sound a lot better and still keep the pro Israel stuff. Remove the "people are upset about it!" sounding shit, because it sounds wimpy and these people won't give a shit anyway.