Eating meat is unethical, we all only get one life and it is not right to take the life of any animal...

Eating meat is unethical, we all only get one life and it is not right to take the life of any animal, they too want to live.

Attached: 702_Nueskes_Applewood_Smoked_Unsliced_Slab_Bacon_3lbs.jpg (620x620, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_081JHLVCL0
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off, vegan cuck.

Our species earned this right by climbing on top of the food chain. Other animals would do the exact same thing given the chance. Fuck off.

Modern humans, Cavemen, Neanderthals, monkeys, ancient humans: *Eat meat*
No one:
Vegans: REEEE HUMANS ARE HERBIVORES!!!

I, as a former vegan. Say fuck off, its a mental disorder. Only left leaning women follow it, as a guy I felt emasculated following it.

Eating meat is not unethical
>typical "discussion" with a vegan

i'll stop eating meat when animals stop murdering each other

This is not true. Instead it was given to us by God, as it was told in Genesis.

>it is not right to take the life of any animal
Then why did god make so many of them tasty?

I swear I will stop eating meat and go full vegan the day abortion is made illegal worldwide.

Attached: vegan.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Exactly, it makes you fucking weak. I did it for a period and I eventually took the meatpill again and realised how Natural it is for us to eat animals.

shut up queer for i kill and eat you you fairy ass tofu farting fag basturd.

> Eating meat is unethical, we all only get one life and it is not right to take the life of any animal, they too want to live.

How fucking old are you cityfag? Go camping and travel to some poor countries and observe nature. Seriously how detached can you be from the natural world.

Stop being a faggot. There is nothing wrong with eating meat and you cannot prove otherwise.

How about a nigger ?

Fpbp

Our brains evolved because of nutritious mammoth meat white man

Attached: 1546700018468.jpg (612x344, 37K)

Veganism doesn't work in the long run

nah this is our world.

Prolly shouldn't have made them out o meat then.

>jewish G*d

no

Pretty sure plants want to live too

But I love being sufficiently nourished...

Shut up fag. Nothing wrong if the animal was raised and grow up with respect to and how nature intended. It's the natural way of meat disposal.
Humans also get eaten by worms.
And don't get me started on how to deal with parasites or invasive species if youknowwhatimean.

Being a poofter is also unethical, but you're still here.

fuck off OP let people eat what they want

kys pekka perkele

Attached: 1559584631872.jpg (675x720, 42K)

Name one vegan society that was successful. Go.

Well good luck with that as farming plants kills plenty of animals too, you preening faggot.

If you can't deal with the reality that all life consumes other life to live, then kill yourself so the worms might get some use of you.

Maybe if the animals don't want to get eaten they should evolve to not taste so good.

Youre absolute right. The reason were all carnists is because occulists have taken over the world for centuries and have indoctrinated us all into the cult of Satan. Most of the world is sleeping on this. Conciousness is a responsibility, a duty. We are supposed to improve our morality, be beyond our animalism. Transcend our carnal desires. Im not a vegan, but anyone advocating against vegans is a dim witted brainwashed satanic monkey who simply doesnt know any better

28 min in this guy explains what carnism really is and he is 100% on the mark.

youtube.com/watch?v=_081JHLVCL0

Attached: cow calves.jpg (1024x643, 212K)

But you kill animals for your wood, it's like a murderer saying "fuck you let people do whatever they want"

Fuck off vegan cultist.

Just about everything alive fits your definition of "want to live", even single cell organisms. So using medicines or soap to kill bacteria is now unethical?

>unethical
Too bad ethics aren't subjective or anything like that.
Only good thing about vegans are that you're removing yourself from the genepool with your nosperm and on the off-chance you do get a kid, you're likely to kill it by feeding it vegan milk.

>Name one vegan society that was successful
India...oh wait, you said successful..never mind.

Attached: india_shipbreaking_beach.jpg (621x414, 54K)

Ways your vegan diet kills animals:

>Directly shooting the fuckers so they don't eat the crops
>getting mauled by a plough as they tunnel through the earth
>getting minced by a combine harvester by they frolick in a field
>losing their habitat to fields
>losing habitat to irrigation
>various animal derived products used as fertilizer and so on

Veganism presupposes that everyone can live optimally on only plants. Many lack the ability to convert beta carotine to usable vitamin A.

Our digestive system is more similar to well-accepted carnivores than herbivores. Most animals considered herbivores have been witnessed eating animals when they're available.

Gorillas, mostly herbivore, spend the majority of their day finding and chewing plants. The size of their stomachs and cecum enable the gorilla, and other mostly herbivores, to ferment plant matter and subsist on the bacteria for nutrients.

Veganism, drawn out to its logical conclusion, enforced en mass, would have us growing gigantic stomachs at the cost of the size of our brains. More likely, those with giant stomachs and smaller brains will be removed from the gene pool if they haven't become infertile due to their incompatible diet (many have. Look into vegan women going into menopause in their 20s.)

Nope your just dumb

Get fucked hippy cunt.

Fuck off with your bible elsewhere.

You can look around from the comments and see how bad the condition of the world is. Blood thirsty males who who will to sate their taste buds. Men who have lost the way. Men who no longer honor kill. Who are disconnected from the life they take.

You dont have to be a vegan. But to tempertantrum and whine "You'll never take my meat! Ill kill you first Sois! Youll never undo my satanic conditioning!" Its shameful and ignorant the metaphysical consquences. I think as more of you become honest with the state of the world. The true reality of being ruled by Dark occultists. You will for yourself choose a plant based diet for your own selfish reason. The same selfishness that feels you deserve the meat. That same selfishness will ultimately realize nothing comes without a price. You will become aware of the cost of gluttony. Look up famous occultists, they chose plant based diets. They knew the importance of reducing their karmic footprint. Fruits and vegetables are food for the soul. You have been warned.

Attached: hermeticism.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

I would consider veganism if it weren't fundamentally inhumane. Those cows you find cute are better off being killed in a fraction of a second than being eaten alive by wolves. I do agree pasture raised is best for the health of the animal and humans alike.

>humans aren't supposed to eat meat
Then why the fuck do we have teeth specifically for eating meat?

We're told we have to stop eating meat to save the planet, but we can still keep putting on makeup and hairgel? We can let every fucking pleb buy a plane ticket to go drink in a foreign country rather than at home? Coca cola selling diabetes in a plastic bottle isn't a higher priority somehow.

The problem isn't eating meat, it's mass produced McBurgers that people buy with their gibs money. I guarantee if people had to cook it (or better, butcher it) themselves, meat consumption would plummet.

>satanic conditioning
I'm not even remotely into cannibalism, but I'd eat your faggoty ass just to prove a point.

True, we need to change to cannibalism

Don't want to sound like a dick or nothing, but ahh ... says on your chart that you're fucked up. Ahh, you talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.

Attached: idiocracy_doctor.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Youre wrong, im not vegan but if you put away your ego for two seconds you would realize theres no stopping death. Your actions have metaphysical consequences.

Listen to this guy. He straight up calls out the child eating occulits at the top. 9/11 happened 33 years after the towers constructions. Our whole lives have been socially engineered by satanic occult forces.

Let's shake on it vegans: GMO the consciousness out of cows.

>India
>vegan

Holy fuck you cannot be this retarded

Plants are even more evolved life forms than animals and they do feel pain and can sense the environment around them. Just in a different way to animals. Killing plants is not more ethical than killing animals.

Eat meat, vegan

>Veganism is great and anyone who goes against them is stupid
>B-but I'm not a vegan ;^)

I was not born yesterday.

Based and vegetarianpilled.

Attached: Adolf-Hitler-soft-side-feeding-deer-884197.jpg (590x350, 66K)

>Eats a hamburger as I am typing to a vegan so-ycuck.

YOU GOTTA PROBLEM, SO*BOI?!

Attached: 1560983187890.png (420x420, 31K)

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU

Start here

Not an argument you two are just proving my point.

Fuck off kikeniggerfaggot.

This, lefties go first since they’re vegan

Im on the way to veganism, I have realized meat eating is wrong and am trying to reduce my meat intake. Hopefully I can one day overcome the greed of the flesh and transcend my simian blood thirst.

You don't even have a point.

>Holy fuck you cannot be this retarded
Fuck off pajeet
>India has more vegetarians than the rest of the world put together. In India, vegetarianism is usually synonymous with lacto vegetarianism. Most restaurants in India clearly distinguish and market themselves as being either "non-vegetarian", "vegetarian", or "pure vegetarian".
>40% of indians are vegetarian
And don't split hair ove vegan/vegetarian definitions, they are both a faggot way to live.

You are already a vegan, and a kike.

Yeah, we should totally start eating bugs. A single life is a tragedy, but a couple of hundred per meal is just a number.

nope youre a triggered poorfaggot incel shut up faggot. Nobody loves you, you get no pussy. You have no investments, no goals, no career aspirations, no future.

Youre a lonely little beta sack of shit too. What bitcoin you got? shut your poorfaggot ass up loser. Nice apartment chump europoor.

Stay lonely shitstain losers. Sorry you have no game you bratty fucking entitled betas.

Man i think being a vegan is just retarded and cultivated by society, but this guy is such a spastic its unbearable to watch him. Complete nutjob

Literally just ate 3 burger patties and a chicken breast. All meat or nothing.

Not many things I really hate in life, but vegans are definitely one of them. It takes a special kind of faggot to actually believe he/she is morally superior just because they don't eat meat

Did you just pull out random insults from a fucking box or something?

Knock on your wall and say hi to your neighbor for you poorfag. Fucking neet incel. say hi to mommy for me poorfag little bitch. This is what you wanted cocksucker? Nobody loves your poorfaggot little ass. This will be your tomb faggot.

Attached: your cuck house.jpg (1060x600, 152K)

>implying veganism is not just a front to cover the fact you can't afford meat
Potatoes and ketchup for dinner again tonight, Timmy.

If you ate only beef 2 cows would have to die for you every year.
If you're vegan, about 30 mice and a few rabbits die every year as a result of farming your food. Also the pesticides kill countless amount of insects, which takes away food from birds.
Unless you grow all your food in a controlled environment, you have an impact to animal life.

No read you like a book you poor little incel shitstain. Fucking lonely nerd. Unloved fucking loser. Sorry you have no game you fuckign sexually frustated beta little chimp. Living in your apartment shithole home with mommy neet? Sit the fuck down beta. Careerless loser.

I live in a mansion faggot while you live in shithole shack of home poorfaggot litlte incel neet. Sad little beta loser. Lonely motherfucker.

Whew lad, we got us a salty one here.You look like a twitter bot script gone horribly wrong.

This user gets it

Attached: 21hblh.jpg (620x468, 72K)

I'm sure you do, malnutritioned soiboi.

Under nose-to-tail carnivore, the average person could survive on 1 cow per year. Beef liver is nature's multivitamin. Extremely vitamin rich. Too bad liver is a very, very acquired taste.

LooL.
Human's are not herbivores. Humans are omnivores sitting on top of food chain as apex predators.

Human needs to eat meat to be healthy, meat is literally the major source of protein and other stuff you can't easily find in plants. Our digestive system is made omnivotous, people say human teeth are "herbivore" so human is naturally herbivore, no. Humans just use teeth only for chewing food, and the actuall teeth 100% adapted for that, we don't need fuckton of fangs because fangs are basically used as natural weapons.

fippy bippy

Get shit on you fucking sad little incel nerds. Lacking the loving warm touch of a good women. No game. no goals. No investments. Sit the fuck down lonely poor little shitstain betas. Listen to the man whos better than you lonely chump loser motherfuckers at everything? Do you have harem? No lonely little poorfag neet cocksucker you dont have shit little bitch. Unloved sexually frustrated socially ostracized beta little bitch chimps.

Yeah nice fucking poorfag apt kid. Say hi to mommy for me lonely beta neet incel.

Nice shithole shack of a home son. That will be your tomb neet poorfag.

Nothing like organic farm fed cattle

Attached: B72C9C38-EAEE-4492-8F62-77D6DACECBC4.gif (245x145, 799K)

>Posted from a laptop in a 1980s Toyota parked outside Starbucks while sipping my söy latte

50% larger GDP per capita than yours. Must suck to be third world.

>So effeminate that he just can't even at the thought of eating a poor fluffy bunny
>Also wants to project an image of being some sort of tough guy on the internet
Nobody is buying it, faggot.

So you dont live in shithole apt with your mommy neet incel? Sit the fuck down beta. Nobody loves you, you sad sexually frustrated lonely fucking nerd.

Attached: LyjRmfh.jpg (2688x1520, 1.14M)

I have no problem eating meat that I hunt myself. The problem is we have lost the way. Theres no honor in taking life anymore. Its just done for us and shoveled down our throats. Worst of all the. The meat is just wasted and thrown away to rot. Its evil. A little beta shitstain coward like you doesnt even have the balls to get yourself a woman would never understand. You havent even begun to life yourself up you sad little beta weakling.

>Too bad liver is a very, very acquired taste
Nah, liver is fine if you lay thin strips of it on your steaks on the BBQ, I usually find it best to throw it on after the first flip. It's mostly the texture (I think) that turns most people away.

Attached: ATHF_inject_the_cheese.jpg (480x360, 31K)

I read you like a book poorfag. Even showed you a pic of your shithole home careerless social reject. Lonely beta bitch motherfucker.

This. The only guys I know who are vegetarians are weak hippie betas who couldn’t even do one pull-up if their life depended on it.

No it fucking isn't faggot. If the meat can be sold, it is sold. What the fuck do you think hot dogs and chicken nuggets are?

Apparently when the red Indians do it it's all spiritual and one with nature. When we do it it's apparently an evil of capitalism trying to poison us with inferior products...

If I were talking to a carnivore having health problems from consuming meat, I would ask them about introducing fruits and vegetables if modifications to their diet within carnivore didn't work.

If someone were vegetable-based, I'm sure plenty of them have the same type of conversations. Maybe they would consider adding in eggs or fish as a modification.

Vegans, however, start from an ethical position that supersedes their own health, some at all costs. For that reason, vegans, placing ethical favor of animals over their own health, is a mental illness.

Survivorship bias and vegans living off of the animal-based vitamin stores in their bodyfat allow those who may have genetic polymorphisms to survive on plant-only skew the perception. Over 80% of vegans end up quitting, mostly due to health issues.

The meat industry is indeed horrific and unethical. Humans who willingly eat meat deserve to be slaughtered in the exact same manner as our animals.

Oh Baby

So sad, having to live in a country that clearly can't afford to treat mental illness.

Yeah cuz they would eat every fucking part of the animal you fucking idiot. They would use its bones. Youre a LONELY UNLOVED beta little POOR FAGGOT reject. Careerless FAILURE who doesnt know shit you little bitch. LONELY MOTHERFUCKEr. Sit the fuck down sad beta nerd. Nobody loves you poorfag loser shitstian. Dont act as if you know anything, look around. Your life is DOGSHIT lonely ass poorfag.

Your shithole apartment is sad little beta neet. Going swipe on tinder for some somali fucking whores, the only women you have a chance with you fucking beta poorfaggot loser.

They make more money (((treating))) it than actually treating it

Tell that to a blue whale.

OH WAIT