Pic related puts the christ cuck on suicide watch...

Pic related puts the christ cuck on suicide watch. We know what beaches take millions of years to form from natural geological processes. Thus, the bible origin story makes no sense. Good day.

Attached: photo0jpg.jpg (338x450, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Younger_Dryas_impact_hypothesis
bitchute.com/video/6S8ZAWyAENw/
rosettedelacroix.com/?p=20485
youtu.be/3aIGHeAIO6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol retard. There's proof the flood happened. Look up Kent Hovind flood on YouTube. He breaks it down for retards like you

Also kys

>i believe that the creator brought all of the universe in to existence with its omnipotent power
yah but what about sand? check mate!

>Kent Hovind
LMFAO
You really are a dumb redneck, an actual real dumb redneck.
Sand can take millions of years to form, depending on the rock, why does it take your god millions of years to form something as simple as sand?

>this thing can be made by a process that takes millions of years
>and somehow an all-powerful creator of the ENTIRE UNIVERSE can't just make it
>it ABSOLUTELY HAS TO be done the long way just because I, an imperfect and not all-knowing nor all-powerful human, said so

Attached: Exist.jpg (750x710, 94K)

Multiple worldwide deluges have happened in Earth's multibillion year geological history. The fact that one is chronicled in a Jewish desert book is irrelevant.

Attached: 234235235.jpg (491x491, 67K)

Attached: Atheirst2.png (868x760, 195K)

Attached: 1555328796440.jpg (1215x1080, 196K)

Christians were just one of many radical offshoots off the main Jewish religion. That's the biggest book of the Bible is a mainstream Jewish book.

Attached: Atheists.jpg (1024x927, 159K)

>Kent Hovind
Thanks for the laugh

Stand up for psi-ence goyim!

Attached: Stand up for Science Goyim!.jpg (413x550, 58K)

That's why,*

>m’lady
>*tips fedora*

Okay I get why people think there is a creator or whatever but why does it have to be the Judeo-Christian god? Why worship a foreign god?

Also why follow an offshoot of Judaism and then claim that Christianity is somehow based and anti-Jewish? xD

You have to define god and provide evidence that your definition of god is not only right but also that this god exists.

Answer my question Christcucks.
Sand can take millions of years to form, depending on the rock, why does it take your all powerful god millions of years to form something as simple as sand?

Arguing with theotards is literally pointless. They are the masters of circular and "that's just the way God made it" logic.

Go fuck yourself pagan piece of shit. If you don't follow Christ you are literal subhuman. Eat shit and die.

Fuck off pagan scum.

>earth is not flat
correct
>vaccines work
some do some don't
>Climate change is real
yes and caused by the sun not man
>Universe is expanding
yes
>Math is the universal language
yes
>Chemtrails aren't a thing
you'd need to be blind not to see them
also UN admitted they are a thing
>evolution is a fact
yes, but missing link says someone else had a hand in our development
>we are all made of stardust
Stardust is generally ash where all the energy has been removed via burning in the sun. SO no we're not stardust.
>science is like magic but real
Science is real so it is not magic
>Nuclear power is safe
Only if it's generated in a safe facility where people don't cut corners for greed.

Attached: expanding earth fast.webm (390x290, 108K)

>"that's just the way God made it"
it's either that or it's the way it made itself, i dunno how you see your version as so much more rational.

>We know what beaches take millions of years to form from natural geological processes.
Or God creating them

The bible origin story has been misinterpreted by modern day scholars. The timeline they created is wrong. Evidence of a divine creator is plentiful as ever.

>Kent Hovind
user....

Attached: B3749B9B-66FB-4590-BB0F-398E6ECDCFB7.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Flood happened about 12.000 years ago. Way before the earth existed according to the bible.
Whoever Kent Horvind is, he's wrong.
Stupid fucking burgers every time.
Here: Read something and stop listening to other stupid fucking burgers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Younger_Dryas_impact_hypothesis

Kent Hovind is an American who embodies the American retard stereotype

>If you don't follow Christ you are literal subhuman
Is that why like half the world's Christians are in Africa, Asia and South America then

The majority of Christians believe in Evolution and creation.

1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
Was without is incorrect. There is no Strong's number for without here. Was is H1961, meaning had become. Past tense.

Evidently there was a catastrophic event that had taken place.
In Hebrew it says, “Now the earth had become chaotic and empty.”
Form and void in the Hebrew are tohu and bohu. These mean chaotic and empty.
That is, some early catastrophe had wrecked the earth, which was not ‘without form and void’ before that. This was a judgment of God on earlier civilizations, for their wickedness. Jeremiah gives a vision of it.

Jeremiah 4:23-27
23 I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.
24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.
25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man (Adam H120), and all the birds of the heavens were fled.
26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of Yahweh, and by His fierce anger.
27 For thus hath Yahweh said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end

Without form and void cam be rendered in modern language: an empty ruin, and this empty ruin was without light. Here then we have all the conditions necessary for the ice age as explained by the scientists: an empty, ruined world in the grip of world-wide deep cold. Our scientists tell us that if the sun's heat were withdrawn, within three days every atom of moisture in our atmosphere would fall as hail or snow. The rivers would freeze solid and soon the sea would freeze. Finally the air would first liquify, and then become solid. It is interesting to note that after the provisions of light and presumably heat, the first thing to thaw was the atmosphere.

Job 38:29 Out of whose womb came the ice? and the hoary frost of heaven, who hath gendered it?
30 The waters are hid as with a stone, and the face of the deep is frozen.
When the work of creation was under way...
Ice Age anyone ?

1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth (land), and subdue (conquer) it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth (land).
You cannot Re-plenish what was never plenished, or filled before.

>Christcuck
That word will never get old for you fags

Attached: The average atheist.jpg (1800x925, 123K)

That's exactly what I thought... It's so sad.

>Muslims write flood story after the bible
>Christians think they copied the bible
>Sumerians write a flood story
>Bible coincidentally over a thousand years later writes the same story

Attached: file.png (900x900, 707K)

BERTRAND COMPARET (PART 6) NOAH'S FLOOD WAS NOT WORLD WIDE
bitchute.com/video/6S8ZAWyAENw/
rosettedelacroix.com/?p=20485 (Transcripts and Graphics)

Attached: Tarim.png (2349x1719, 3.65M)

Let me slap you, then turn the other cheek, and let me slap you again. Give me your clothes. While you are at it, let me fuck your sister. Your God commands that you do this. Read the book of Mathew.

How do they know it takes millions of years? Not doubting it does, but how do scientists come up with shit like that? I mean, there's literally no possible way to know with 100% certainty how long the Earth has really been around or how it was made. Sure you can make as many educated guesses as you want, but saying you know 100% for sure just means you're a bullshitter who wants their theory to be correct.
One could say it's like a religion itself. You find the best or most popular theory and preach it to high hell as absolute truth.
Also:
>Implying God and science can't go hand in hand
What are you retarded? God would have to be the greatest scientist in order to make sure everything works perfectly.

Go away schizo and take your meds.

Tolkien can't have written The Hobbit much less than a thousand years ago as it takes a dragon many centuries to grow to the size of Smaug.

> #
>How do they know it takes millions of years?
Because we have methods and machines that tell us such.

Okay burgers and leafs here's the deal:
I'm an "agnostic". You might not be aware of this concept so just google it real quick.
Done?
Allright now, IF you can prove to me that your god exists, I'll "believe" in him.
If an atheist can prove to me that no god exists I'll "believe" him.
Until you have prove for your claims, just shut up and don't put me in a box with faggots. trannies and pedos. Kthanks.

Based retard not understanding the bible

Attached: 1548957064072.png (1380x1343, 1.36M)

Dude be careful with this secret knowledge, the burgers are gonna get mad.

Don't forget...

Attached: 1508100401037.jpg (979x740, 125K)

Attached: dumb christian.png (645x729, 225K)

Seethe moar

Stockholm syndrome

Leaf knows

>Everybody knows you can't lead rats around by playing a flute, so there is no truth in the tale of the Pied Piper.

Fuck off and die, Moshe.

Attached: Jew pied piper.jpg (600x636, 70K)

>I want to turn against our traditional religion that built up Europe into the strong continent that it once was
>lol don't confuse me with other people who want to do the exact same thing though

Attached: 1556890793385.jpg (500x614, 183K)

What if God's like the universe it's energies frequencies vibrations all varying creating the elements and phenomenon and much more

How could you know it takes millions of years did someone count? And don't say some guy said so and you took his word for it because
>wheeled
Inb4 muh math muh half life
Prove it 100% right now oh wait would it just be a hypothetical theory?

Too right. Hey if you're actually a Jap and not a US Marine or gaijin or something then I hope you're a Shintoist and follow the way of your native Kami

Yeah I get that, but do they also take into account the insane amount of other variables that there would be in forming sand from rock in nature? Weather, earthquakes, the ocean, etc. Basically stuff you can't predict in a computer.

Free will. You might not be aware of this concept so just google it real quick.

>I want to turn against our traditional religion that built up Europe into the strong continent that it once was
I simply believe that's bullshit.
It was the European races and cultures, not it's Religions that made it strong.
If that wasn't the case, why are all the christian-africans and the indian west-coast, which was christian hundreds of years before europe btw. up there with countries like France, Germany, Italy, Scotland or Ireland?

Jesus. Op is a 12 year old.

What are you even trying to say fakeburger?
Are you telling me that because we have free will we were not created by a god and therefore this is proof for atheism being correct?
I don't get you.

Ugh. That made me cringe

>(((we)))
>(((know)))

That's okay because your whole country makes me cringe

Obviously race also plays a part, african niggers won't truly make use of Christianity, unfortunately boomers like the old age niggers they are keep pushing it there, but that's a problem with boomers ruining shit like they always do and not Christianity.

I could dig up a buncha the Sahara and use the sand to connect Ireland and UK and each other and Europe and connect Europe to the US won't take billions of years and there'll be way more beach, that's what God did.

>has to use dramatised artist renditions and screenshots from autistic map games to show how stronk and epig christianity was
Remind me who the larpers are here?

>Weather, earthquakes, the ocean, etc.
But that's exactly what's taken in consideration.

So race is a factor that determines how much use a population makes of christianity?
That makes no sense because you could make the same argument like:
>Race plays a part in determining how much use a population makes of the internet
You are basically saying christianity is/ was a tool which was used better by Europeans than non-Europeans?

bullshit, Jesus, those are obviously my footprints

God dug up sand and threw it on the earth?
Allrighty then.

To be fair are there really any Christians anymore that sincerely believe the Earth is 6000 years old? I mean I'm not a Christian but even I feel like that's just a strawman

>>God created the entire universe out of thin air
>>God can't create a beach

Apply yourself you faggot

>natural geological processes
>remain calm, all is well

the eternal anglo.

You are talking from an evolved European point of view. Most christians are ameritards though.

Well sorry for not having a working camera all the way back then, point still stands though.

Attached: 1546729084298 (1).jpg (900x645, 123K)

>>evolution is a fact
>yes, but missing link says someone else had a hand in our development

OK. So, you believe you evolved from monkeys (and a mysterious missing link), that likewise eventually evolved from slime under water in a primordial sea that somehow manifested out of molten rock, which clumped itself together after a microscopic dot blew up 14 billion years ago. Nice.

Well...have a good one.

Attached: Buzz Aldrin Pure Coincidence.jpg (619x643, 295K)

>thinks the moon landings were fake
Lmfao, it's almost like being a hardcore Christ cuck and believing retarded shit is highly correlated. No wonder all the flat earthers are Christcucks.

Nah, youre just a bitter homosexual.

Exactly and you don't have a camera to take photos of how Native Europeans actually lived. Instead you judge entire mythologies by obsessing over these groups of autists in cosplay. Yeah they really are larpers but they don't represent European spirituality at all, they're just an epic strawman, just like how they portray all atheists as fedora wearing neckbeards

Practice the true word of God and not the fake word that has been getting obstructed for years upon years.
I'll save you the time, KJV Bible or the Literal translation.
But here is the foundations (they have been broken by new versions of the Bible)
>Do not support degeneracy at all
>Do not support evil or corruption at all
>Do not lie, to others or yourself
>The jews are Gods exiled people because they are the children of satan and the tribe of liars
This means do not support jews at all, to do so is to support evil.
>Turn the other cheek doesn't mean be a pussy and ignore evil and degeneracy.
Turn the other cheek is a duel challenge so they can fight and it not be classified as an attack on state soldiers, it would be personal.
youtu.be/3aIGHeAIO6k
>Do not practice usury
To do so is to put yourself in debt with the jew and become a slave of the jew, to work for the jew is to support evil
>Do not open your gates (nations) to them (jews)
>Do not open your doors (homes) to them (jews)
this means don't let them into you homes, do not use the electric jew (TV) to do so you let jew sodomite liars directly into your home and mind.
>Support your community
>Protect your community from foreign invaders
Do these simple things and God will know you and then you'll know God is real.

Attached: zero tolerance.jpg (736x576, 81K)

One of the biggest signs that Christianity is true is unironically the Bible. The old testament was written thousands of years before Christ came, and told around 300 prophecies about what He would be like. When Jesus came He fulfilled all of them, and if that isn't proof enough for you then I pray that you'll meet Jesus before it's too late because that'd be the only thing to make you believe.

Ah. The "you're dumb" response. How quaint. Carry on then.

Attached: studyhistory.jpg (600x620, 61K)

Attached: 1563037783507.png (754x577, 84K)

Those "prophecies" are so general and obscure that true believers like you can project anything onto them and have them make sense for you.

Yes if you believe the earth is flat you are either dumb, uneducated, or both. Guessing you were homeschooled and taught a bunch of nonsense.

so general
Written 1000's of years ago
Somehow knows that they will flood in as fast as the eagle flies. But written before aircraft....
>Deuteronomy 28
>47 Because thou servedst not the Lord thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things;
>48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the Lord shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.
>49 The Lord shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand;
>50 A nation of fierce countenance, which shall not regard the person of the old, nor shew favour to the young:
>51 And he shall eat the fruit of thy cattle, and the fruit of thy land, until thou be destroyed: which also shall not leave thee either corn, wine, or oil, or the increase of thy kine, or flocks of thy sheep, until he have destroyed thee.
>52 And he shall besiege thee in all thy gates, until thy high and fenced walls come down, wherein thou trustedst, throughout all thy land: and he shall besiege thee in all thy gates throughout all thy land, which the Lord thy God hath given thee.

Attached: walls gates.png (500x962, 348K)

Yes because it's all a big fabricated tale for foolish goyim like you to lap up and become subservient slaves for your merchant masters.

Rabbi Yeshua has been dead for around 2000 years so somehow I doubt I'll be meeting him any time soon

>why does it take a year for the earth to rotate around the sun?
>why does it take 24 hours for the earth to spin around to a new day?

because God is not on your schedule you little baby

Dude, I respect you and your believes. Seriously.
I just don't agree with it. I was asking for proof though and you simply state your believes.
>Do these simple things and God will know you and then you'll know God is real.
That's not true. I've been living a christian life for most of my youth and really tried to "find god". But I came to the conclusion that all of the older people simply convinced themselves that god exists, they got no proof whatsoever. I asked everyone I could and they all came up with nonsense like your "believe and you'll know."
Giev proof or stfu. Don't tell my to hypnotise and lie to myself for the rest of life. I'm not doing it.

But how can you take the unpredictable into account when you're trying to predict what happened millions of years ago? Like Japan in 2011 moved 8 feet to the right during that huge earthquake. That was something scientists thought would take a couple hundreds years to happen, but it happened in a matter of minutes.

As I said shit just general enough that you can project things onto it and retionalise to fit your narrative.

So psalm 22 is vague? It describes the crucifixion in perfect detail, even down to the Roman soldiers casting lots for His clothes. And how many people are born of a virgin? Do you know the likelihood that a single person would fulfill even this short list completely?

Attached: 8857b3940ab68faf4af6946046c08c1f.jpg (2200x3400, 895K)

Made up prophecies fullfilled by made up stories. Good job.
Same argument that islamboozles always make when I ask them to proof islam is real.
>hurrdurr the holy Quran has many scientific prohpecies which we only found out much later
-Oh yeah? Which one?
>Da earth be a globe!
-Doesn't the quran also state it's flat?
>ahhh noooooooooooooooooo

Weather and sea erosion is not predictable. Earthquakes can be completely taken out of the equation because earthquakes big enough to cause a disturbance only happen at certain parts of the earth.

>born of a virgin
what kind of protestants are murritards?
If you actually believe this you must be even deaper down the rabbit hole, a catholic, or even orthodox...

Crucifixion was a common form of torture and punishment at the time, it makes sense for them to write about a common form of punishment.

Is not unpredictable***

>Yes if you believe the earth is flat you are either dumb, uneducated, or both.

There it is again. You just dumb! Ha Ha!

Actually there really is no debate, only the idea that one is actually viable. I do not debate with adamant heliocentrists because they have no foundational scientific provable evidence upon which to build the heliocentric theory and that is their requirement to PROVE the earth moves constantly, in multiple directions and at great speeds. Without first PROVING this is a fact, all heliocentric theory is foundationless, so it warrants no need to answer any questions that are based on a foundationless theory.

Attached: cognitavedissonance.jpg (400x311, 16K)

>nature doesn't follow any logical laws dude it's all God's design
>you don't need to understand it dude just don't question anything shut up shut up SHUT UP

There are extra-biblical sources that support the life of Jesus, pagan Romans even wrote about Him.

Crucifixion was not popular at the time of the psalms, maybe at the time the crucifixion happened but psalm 22 was written thousands of years prior.

jews believe in evolution and believe the universe is 14 billion years old. They think the genesis story is figurative. Did you retards honestly not know that? >Allright now, IF you can prove to me that your god exists, I'll "believe" in him.
I guarantee you believe there is life somewhere else in the universe yet there is absolutely no proof. Why does God require a higher standard?

you know nothing and have been taught by a fake Bible with fake preachers, it's why they are criminals, pedophiles and liars. Because they are crypto jews or no not what they do.
Why is it the Christians that use any other version of the Bible but the KJV their lives suck ass?
>Because they are not practicing the true word.
Most Christians today use a version of the Bible that was written in 1975 by sodomite jews. Made to pacify Christianity and prevent another Hitler. It was written to make Christians more accepting of jews, something God is clearly against. The jews are supposed to remain in exile for eternity by Christians.
So they're punished with shit lives enslaved by debt and constantly hammered by degeneracy, corruption and evil things.
Find one bit of degeneracy or corruption in western nations that doesn't have a jew behind it.
>You can't
>No one can
This is rather telling as jews are less than 2% of western nations populations.

Attached: 1550882131241.jpg (878x599, 550K)