We already had a white ethnostate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

I still don't understand how the US went from being an open border ethnostate for whites to the shithole it is now.
Was it the federal reserve? What was really the nail in the coffin?
The niggers? Civil war?
You guys had it all and threw it away. At least Hitler had the excuse of having it all taken away... Americans did it to themselves by choice.

I still intend to move to America after finishing my education, because I believe there are enough armed and conscious whites there to begin anew, but what's stopping us from fucking it all up again?

Attached: 20190521_233538.png (500x396, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it was a long chain of bad choices and apathy. all of the west is like this as you can see. the enlightenment, the protestant reformation, the scientific revolution, the french and american revolutions; they all led to great material success, but also spiritual death, hyperindividualism, equality, complacency, and government tyranny. liberals have been winning for a long time, and the present is contingent on the past.

there is nothing set in stone. rather, civilization is cyclical and periods of expansion are followed by periods of contraction and consolidation.

>open border ethnostate for whites

>we are the land of the free... wait!!!.... we meant only free-loving whites!!!...ooooohhhhhh.... fuck...

>we brought blacks from africa to the new continent without returning them...

>how we didn't see all this coming?...

Attached: statue-of-liberty-cruise-6[1].jpg (800x1195, 187K)

>how
Good intentions turning into an endless cycle of moving goalposts. It ends like all leftist noble causes: a sea of dead and spaghetti

>Hitler puts jews in POW camps while he fights the kike banking syndicate and their puppet nations
>Kikes flee to US en masse
>20 years later brainwashed hippies cheer the new non-white immigration act that reduces the 90% white nation to 56% in the span of 50 years
Just a cohencidence

President Monroe imposed a tax on all non-blacks in America to fund their repatriation to Africa. A lot went back, but a lot also stayed and wanted a piece of the pie. The ones who went back founded the country of Liberia. They enslaved their own kin once back in Africa and used chattle slaves to build their budding nation. There's a reason the capital city of Liberia is named Monrovia, in honor of the great man who gave these free people a great opportunity in their ancestral continent.

Read about the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965. Also naturally the former slave Africans are a factor here. Consider the fact that Lincoln wanted to send Africans back but was assassinated.

Attached: 1528296319421.jpg (519x488, 76K)

Blaming jews for bringing them here is fine but you should focus on how they suddenly hated slavery, started the civil war and have spent centuries blaming the rest of us for not cleaning up their own mess.

they were brough as slaves in the first place meaning they could just as well returned them back, what you are telling me is that basically even back then they knew things were "messed up"

the proper way to have done this: just as easily as you took all of them away from africa just as easily you return them all back.

who the hell was the genius who though: oh look this negros slaves...lets just keep then here what could go wrong?

this whole thing whas fucked up from the very start...

I wish US just shipped back all the slaves. They didnt worry about "racism" so how come they didn't? Also the greedy plantation owners shipped in tons of them and you can see the impact in places like Brazil

RIP
Press F

Attached: America had it all.png (610x804, 574K)

>I still don't understand how the US went from being an open border ethnostate for whites to the shithole it is now.
Fash the Nation's episode yesterday was over this

skip to the second half around 1:15:00
therightstuff.biz/

America was never 90%+ white. There were native Americans and former slaves. At best it was 85%. They government should have gotten the bottom 5% of whites to bleach everyone else.

Catholics. They fucked it all up

All the (((boats))) were too busy bringing over immigrants by then...

Jews is word you where looking for.

Attached: 1548217246070.jpg (640x572, 151K)

There was a lot more thought into the recolonization of Africa by American blacks than just sending them back to Africa. People legit believed in the supremacy of American negro over African negro. That their time on the continent living along side whites helped some of them evolve, to be able to run a western-like society to some extent. I

Because they didn't put it in the Constitution. An act of congress isn't good enough. Sloppy job.

Are you related to General Butt Naked or just one of his fans

Some years ago I got really into studying about the abolitionist movement those thinkers and that led me into the recolonization of Africa movement.