Become Christian

Once You Are Saved, You Are ALWAYS Saved. Allow a soulwinner to reach your child with the Gospel of Jesus Christ during their adolecence, and no matter what, they will never go to hell.

>Is there a difference between Jewish elites and everyday Jewish people?

For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
2 John 1:7 KJV

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
Revelation 2:9 KJV

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Revelation 3:9 KJV

>Marching to Zion
youtu.be/typ2pl2L47k

Attached: Christ in Pol.png (1217x671, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k7pfJGMswW4
youtube.com/watch?v=X9V-qmGDu0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>worshipping a dead kike on a stick

Enjoy hell, kike.

Attached: GoebbelsChristianity.jpg (738x402, 89K)

>Christ in Pol.png
You could literally shop anything you wanted on the bottom of that pic.

But you can verify the truth just as easily

>hiding behind memeflag
>((( truth )))
Sure, buddy, whatever you say.

Attached: 1563018184942m.jpg (810x1024, 101K)

>Saved
Why would one need to be saved? What have I done wrong?

>6 million kikes live in your geoflag
Enjoy hell, guy

And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?

And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is , God. Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honor thy father and thy mother. And he said, All these have I kept from my youth up. Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

And when he heard this, he was very sorrowful: for he was very rich. And when Jesus saw that he was very sorrowful, he said, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God! For it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

And they that heard it said, Who then can be saved? And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God. Then Peter said, Lo, we have left all, and followed thee. And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God's sake, who shall not receive manifold more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting.
Luke 18:18-30 KJV

Protestants are heretics who don’t believe the concept of hell.
The KJV is an Anglican Bible so according to Protestants they’re not Christians. Lol

>Quotes a desert scroll
Give me a rational reason, I'm not christian so your book isn't some kind of proof

no you're not
the bible speaks of backsliders
and the unpardonable sin

If you convert and experience the working of the holy spirit then willfully backslide and remove yourself from God's presence and actively reject Him to the point where your conscience is seared away, then you'll have maneuvered yourself into a situation where you can't even claim Christ as your sacrifice and will be given over to the reprobate mind

Heb 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

also remember the story of King Saul, who was once converted than backslide into apostasy and was lost

only those who ENDURE in the faith are saved
Mark 13:13 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
Heb 3:6 But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.
1 Tim 2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

youtube.com/watch?v=k7pfJGMswW4

>"Protestants are heretics who don’t believe the concept of hell."
Protestant vs Catholic is your false duality. Baptists believe in hell, and we don't have a Pope who says Judaism practitioners go to heaven.

>"give me a non-Biblical reason"
No. If you want to believe the Universe exploded from nothing, then rocks, rain, amd lightning created your 1st grandpa, that's on you. The Bible says we are all sinners. You are a deceiver and an antichrist.

Yes, you are. Once you receive the Holy Spirit, you are sealed until the day of redemption. Only wicked, unsaved people try to lie and tell people they must WORK for their salvation. Jesus did it all.

And grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
Ephesians 4:30 KJV

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast.
Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV

And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
Romans 11:6 KJV

Truth brother

God bless you

Attached: d6d3d6cd6321ad22486af999429442ae.jpg (474x1385, 170K)

Obviously claiming Christ is not enough because Jesus speaks of a class of self-proclaimed Christians in Matthew 7:21-23, who were baptized and proclaim His name and perform good works in His name, and yet are rejected, “21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

and Romans 11 you have you continue in His goodness, or you can be "CUT OFF"
22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off. 23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.

several more proofs in short video youtube.com/watch?v=k7pfJGMswW4

Did you not check digits in pic posted? All the proof you need.

>My Canaanite death cult is the ultimate truth, it says in its own book lmao

Praise Him

Attached: zizuJ_-4_400x400.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Attached: 1559616995628.jpg (593x767, 55K)

It's not up for debate.

>And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us. But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation? And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss. And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom. And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.
Luke 23:39-43 KJV

>Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
>And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
Acts 16 KJV

> checked
> mfw minor d1g1ts of the the holy get preceeded by the 1 as well
> mfw the christian lord of the bible is the truth.

Those verses don't support your once saved always saved claim, the Bible is harmonious and perfect, and so if verses contradict your philosophy it means you have an incorrect rendering

Read 2 Peter and explain how this supports your once saved always saved heresy.

>Here are a people who accepted Christ's grace by faith, and escaped the pollution of sin and then leave the faith.

2 Peter 2:20-21
20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.

22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

The thief was saved without works. You are teaching a religion in which a man of God cannot bring salvation to someone facing imminent death/deathbed salvation/lame or disabled and housebound. You are teaching WORKS SALVATION. Go figure our what that means.

Liable.
We are saved by grace which we claim through faith, and as we walk with the Lord we are to be transformed evermore into His character as we begin to reflect His character more & more.
The flawed works of man cannot atone for sin, but a character transformed by faith in Christ will manifest in one's character as you are changed. True good works are the fruit of true faith, works come after faith. Works are an outward sign of faith, but in an of itself works contribute nothing to your salvation.

Regarding the thief on the cross, Christ saves to the uttermost. The thief could not get off the cross, he was on the precipice of death and he claimed Christ's righteousness and was saved. If he could've got off the cross he would've been baptized and would've lived a Christian life, but he was about to die.
Christian's are to be a peculiar people who love the Lord more than they love sin, we are an overcoming people who want to live as Christ lived and claim Christ's power so that we can work with the holy spirit to sin less and less. This is not works salvation.

youtube.com/watch?v=X9V-qmGDu0I

gotta go to work now
cya lads