Why don't white millennials live in trailer parks?

How come they only move to expensive neighborhoods in cities like San Francisco or Seattle? If they're as poor as they say, why not move to a working class area?

Attached: shutterstock_56615125sm.png (1024x683, 1.17M)

Because as a young man I want to live in an area with a lot of single females my age. But trailer parks are super cheap and I hope lefties keep bashing it so they stay out of those areas

would rather share an apartment with 5 other dudes then that

Trailer parks are poverty tier. The redpill is putting a trailer on a piece of land away from everyone else, overlooking a nice view, and then building your own home.

>thinks this is the look of an average American trailer park
Trailer park folk are the gypsies of white America. Every episode of cops involving whites takes place in one.

Attached: 1D91C198-5037-453B-9A64-0BB163950D35.jpg (329x399, 34K)

you answered your own question
>move to working class area
>working class
>working

if you want to be part of the working class, you need to... ahem... work

It costs somewhere around 80K to buy a trailer in a park in this gay ass country.

Because of retarded regulation, it's basically impossible to build any new ones, so the supply is severely restricted.

I fucking hate the Canadian government with a burning passion.

Great idea, they can commute 4 hours to work.

Because they prefer bunk beds for $1200/month rent.

Because I want my job prospects to be greater than the local Wal-mart and Autozone.

Starting at $140k

*Slow calming piano playing*

Looks comfy

Attached: o-JIM-LAHEY-LIQUOR-STORIES-facebook.jpg (2000x1000, 240K)

Because they're obsessed with image and status. Trailers are for the redneck peasantry, and the average millennial (despite constantly making facebook posts about "proletariat" revolutions) doesn't actually want anything to do with the working class. They would rather larp as wealthy people (often spending what little income they have on knock-off Gucci items and fake gold jewelry) and live in some overpriced loft that will eventually have an eviction notice taped to the front door.

I'm obsessed with getting a job that isn't a part-time min. wage soul-crushing job. I'm very happy with my minimal commute, quiet, meth-less neighbors, and decent job that I found when I moved from Beaverdam to the city.

The main problem with trailer parks is the community is terrible and any whites living their may as well be niggers because of the low education and drug use.

because they are only LARPing as the lower class.

I want to buy a small plot of land and market it as a Tiny Home park to hipster retards

Attached: Beaverton.png (720x540, 490K)

Trailer parks are losing permits. Owning one is a great way to make passive income and for renters, the value is very good with usually half or less the cost of a nearby apartment. This is why they are going away. The state uses the trailer trash druggie hoarder look to rationalize disapproval of new parks which effectively creates more indentured wageslaves with less savings who are desperate for money at every stage of life.

Because trailer park life is associated with small-town white America, and they're not keen on that

I found one here in the bay area thats all just normal working class people. No weird tweeker shit and I never hear from my landlord because I pay on time and keep the place clean have nice plants and flowers. It was hard as fuck to find though, mine isn't really listed when you search and everyone here stays. I save about 12k a year staying here, soon I'm buying some land with the money I've saved and as planned moving my 5th wheel there and building a log cabin. The I can finally fap outside and whatnot...

I fucking wish man. I live with a town with a median age of 65 and nearly every trailer park home is for 55+ residents only

Also,
>1 post by this ID

I live on a boat with a gigantic dog. Extremely redpilled. Niggers never go near the water. It's like a gated community of upper class white vacation homes. Females fucking drip for it, too.

those are for rich people now

I saw one for 15000 recently on Facebook marketplace

isnt it law in Britbong land you can only live in a trailer home for like 4 months a year ?

Why are there so many regulations on trailers and trailer parks?

My friend just got licensed in real estate and I’ve asked him a couple of times. He just gets kind of irritated and says they just aren’t good investments. Well, neither is a nintendo, but we don’t ban them.

Because living around broke retards and paying $400 trailer payment and $400 lot rent because of poor credit management is super dumb compared to $800 studio a month for prime city center real estate filled with hot women and great things to do all the time. How dumb they must be lol hope conservacucks keep this view so they can stay the fuck out of the cities.

Ive thought about doing this too, in the bay area its pretty hard to find liveaboard slips. Any tips?

No Starbucks at Sunnyvale but they can practice running a fiefdom in the park. It might be a viable substitute for Twitter once the Saudi jews come up with better mindfuck tech.

Seems like a good investment to me. It's basically a house that you can move whenever/wherever in case the local job market goes to shit

Canadian boogaloo time eh?

I am 23 and I would live in a trailer park but the main issue is that the trailer parks/mobile home parks around here are often age restricted to people 55+. The park owners are reserving these trailers for retired seniors. Bullshit. But anyway, in addition to paying for the trailer itself (which is not going to increase in value because it is a trailer) you have to pay the park owner 'rent' every month because the park land is private property. too bad, so sad. and jim lahey is a drunk bastard RIP.

why people like san francisco so much?

Daily reminder that class divides people more than race, gender, sexuality, or any other factor.

You can buy one of these for £50k. I considered saving up and buying it outright. The alternative is endless rent drain or (((mortgage))).

That's a Canadian, frig off!

it's a shit manufactured house that is considered personal property unless permanently affixed to land that is almost impossible to get a loan and insurance if it has been moved more than once.

It's a good investment if you buy a decent one, do cheap repair and reno, and then rent it to shitty tenants for too much money.

I'm on my third one. Start with a houseboat on a lake. The people there will hook you up with next one. Also get boats that are a bit older with good bones that you can refit and flip to boomers. I've heard Shasta Lake has a decent community, but it's probably too far. I would look upriver from the main bay and plan to commute. Once you really figure out boat life, make the move to a higher end spot near the city.

Attached: 1548.gif (193x200, 25K)

I live in a poor rustbelt area and still pay 800 rent for a shitty apartment.

The cost of living nowadays is insane. Mostly driven by wealthy boomer speculators (fucking the youth over, as usual) as well as swarms of immigrants propping up housing prices. Don't even get me started on food prices. All this is due to massive boomer greed eating the youth.

location location location. they do. but in cities

This entire country is reserved for 55+. Boomers created a system designed to fuck everyone else and the country as a whole permanently. All so they could benefit themselves as much as possible.

can you give me examples of boomers fucking everyone else and the country as a whole permanently?

Eliminating the gold standard and race based immigration. Done.

Fag

why doesn't the government kick out all the illegals so real estate prices go down?

They still haven’t accepted they are economically and socially lower class now.

Tv in every room. Body by Jake. College degrees.

I don't even know where to start. Supporting mass immigration for decades driving up housing costs and food costs/cost of basics etc. Telling their kids they need to get a college education and take on massive debt to do so, then outsourcing all the good jobs and importing reams of immigrants to take all the other jobs, thus driving down wages and making jobs much harder to get, thus rendering those student loans unpayable. Working until they're 75 or 80, never retiring, refusing to make way for anybody younger to get a good job. Tanking the economy by running up massive personal mortgage debt and then not paying it (but of course, they allow themselves the privilege of writing off debt in bankruptcy, but the youth can't write off student loans, because fuck them). Then bailing out banks to the tune of trillions and giving all their friends trillions in the stimulus and creating unsustainable debt of 22 trillion where we won't even be able to pay the interest soon. Collapsing social security and medicare/medicaid--forcing those programs into insolvency.

This is off the top of my head. It is total selfish, self-centered shitty "it's all about me" behavior. The boomers decided to maximize every single benefit for themselves at the cost of the future of this country.

Again, just off the top of my head. I could write a book on this. Boomers are probably the most destructive generation in any country in world history.

>implying people in trailer parks aren’t white welfare queens

Hi Warren Buffett, good to see your marketing research team busy.

Trailers are trash tier and trailer parks are kike scams. The only way a trailer is at all acceptable is if it's on your own land, and temporary while you construct a proper habitation, or at least a good canvas tent or other superior-to-trailer accommodation.

cuz they like eating sheiit n sheiit

Why do you think Buffett is researching trailers? Has he recognized millennials are going to kill the home/mortgage ponzi scheme that keeps the American economy propped up, and now he wants in?

Based

Hes already in, number one in the industry.

I paid $1500 cash fir my trailer, fixed the floors and main bath shower myself. Less than $400 a month in bills.

Roommates are for lefty fags lol

>live in a mobile home
>commute to work
Just live at work

Because there are no jobs in "working class areas".

Trailer loans are a nightmare. My lender won't even touch an application for a trailer for all of the reasons you mentioned. Plus the insurance is ridiculous for a trailer in my area. You're better off buying an actual house.

Attached: this.gif (250x168, 494K)

They will just gentrify it and make it trendy beyond recognition and expensive as fuck. See tiny homes.

Attached: 66417535_1118829988308802_1173675426531246080_n.png (613x613, 761K)

*drinks $10 PBR in 500 sq ft mini house*

Hope you make enough profit to cover the theft that is property taxes

Seems like you can own your trailer but you still have to pay lot fee and can’t own the land. Maybe you can in some places but not seeing it

I didnt even think about lakes, Ive heard of a few cool marinas in the delta, but there are also tweekers all over that area too. what are the best places to look for a houseboat? craigslist? thanks btw.

Because I'm not a poverty-stricken hick. I have other, better options.

Damn, I'm not in Canada but apparently I'm rich now! It is way nicer than living in some apartment where they increase the rent a few hundred dollars every six months. I own my trailer, completely paid off.

Lot fees should be peanuts unless there's a jew running the park. If you buy your own land somewhere and put a trailer on it and you never have to worry about that.

Sorry, nigger. I need fiber optics.

I wish I could live in a trailer park, but the condo fees mean they can just jew you whenever the fuck you want and you don't have much options. Also crime rate sucks.
Ideally I could buy a small parcel of land and setup there but municipalities refuse to divide land and everything vacant is 200k+ unless you want to live in the middle of nowhere.

>tfw I live in Beaverton, Oregon

Good question

Attached: stephanie_rd2_config1_3-1480904100.jpg (1200x675, 155K)

Fiber is more common than you think in rural areas. Stop sucking your dads cock for a minute and do some research.

>$800/mo
>prime city center
user I dont think you're in one of the problem cities. How much for an apartment in Manhattan?

>Canvas Tent
>Superior

Attached: images(8).jpg (199x253, 7K)

No, not really. Why am I hearing people lament that they can only get DSL a mere 20 miles from here?

because they need jobs

Trailer parks are a rip off. Living in a trailer park whether you own or rent the trailer is more expensive than renting or buying low income housing. But even poor white people will pay a premium and live in lower quality housing to not have to live around niggers. For reasons of white working class hatred trailer parks are prohibitively expensive now.

The way to save money is to buy your own trailer and rural land. It has to be rural land, you can't do this in a town or suburb because it'll be prohibited by local ordinances.

Lot rent $1800.
Mortgage $1000.
Bedrooms 2.
Ill pass

I didnt know San Fran had trailer parks.

What if a Nigger with a free helicopter ride falls on your boat and sinks it?

>tiny homes
Those shows piss me off to no end
>Trendy hipster faggots or wannabe 30 year old boomers
>Want to downsize because of muh corporatism and environment
>Design tiny little cuckshack with multiple use furniture
>That'll be two hundred thousand dollars plus tip

Attached: honk honk.jpg (1304x1438, 931K)

Based and trailerpilled