KILLED BY A JEW

KILLED BY A JEW

Attached: 1563183491775.jpg (750x1334, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Jow
reddit.com/r/RBI/comments/5y8iv3/guy_19_killed_boy_9_in_herne_germany_and_posted/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Such many cases

That's a cute boy, would tongue his anal button.

Attached: 1547484504066.png (395x386, 141K)

Bro she only fucked Whites, and as soon as she "fucks" a spic she gets killed.
>Toll Status Paid

toll paid killer was American, by which i mean spic

Attached: 3D714FAF-97F3-4AAE-902F-5779E9515F6D.jpg (650x559, 50K)

Sloppy

>choker
This was bound to happen anyway.

I'm waking up today to see people blaming 'incels' on 'Jow Forums' for this, lol. What the fuck? How do naive people get so easily misled about this shit?

He had an anglo name.

Stop calling everyone you dont like a jew it discredits us.

So does Daquarius Smith. But does that make him Anglo?

Jew detected

Jesus Christ that’s a long neck

How many threads do you need faggot
If only you were killed instead

topkek where does that nigger nomenclature come from anyway, it sounds like it was made up and other people thought it was cool.

not anymore

>clark
>jewish surname

ok schizo

The fag is gonna keep spamming the dumb roastie till eventually the normalfags come back and start weeping "she wuz a gud gurl she dindu nuffin" and calling everyone an incel

Attached: 9ff19817d846e310f03bcadfd19049adfd83a15b63d2d4059b319cfb7c4cdf52.jpg (2688x1512, 1.15M)

she should have worn a metal choker instead, she might still be alive

>dat neck
i don't even have any feelings for this slut and i want to cut that fucking neck

is2.Jow Forums.org/gif/1563196202706.webm

her discord name is oxy
and she got patrolled

Attached: 1563196519524.png (1536x2048, 374K)

Can someone give me the quick rundown?

>blaming Jow Forums
So people are still pissed about Chanology?

Who the fuck is this?

some fag on Jow Forums killed an insta-thot, first Jow Forums murder since that german /b/tard posted live how he killed the neigbours boy.

*was

Attached: 1563195111071.png (750x996, 634K)

Insta thot that was killed by an Jow Forums fag

apparently, this was her
the incels over at r9k have more info

Holy shit, she's a textbook emcel

Explain pls.

Attached: 1559546459800.jpg (250x250, 7K)

But it happened on Discord

I bet she was good at deepthroating with that long neck

emcel?

Attached: bd099cd8ca18f416d90018af78acdcfc.png (805x398, 53K)

yep, thats an emcel

emotional celibate
(sex takes the place of love in a relationship)

Here's the TLDR of the event after scanning twitter and r9k:

>underage girl was a discord attention hoe
>had thousands of orbiters
>one orbiter in particular was the nicest of them all, also the killer
>he claimed that he would never hurt her and care for her blah blah blah
>she told him I dont give a fuck I can replace guys like you in a second
>told him to fuck off and hooked up with an orbiter on discord to go see a concert
>NICEST GUY™ decides to hunt her down at the venue
>somehow locates her and stabs her throat
>later sends pics of her corpse and his jizz covered hand to her mom
>posts an edgy dramatic status update on his instagram "Atleast now my pain is over" or some shit
>tried to off himself and failed
>currently in ICU

Fucking Incels I swear

this

Slaves only owned their names, so they took to using heroic names from the bible and greek myths.
Ebonics meant that niggers no longer had any education, so they made up names that sound classy to them.

>>had thousands of orbiters
dont say thousands when the number is around a dozen, nigger

Why am I not surprised all of sudden?

Attached: 1553802577454.jpg (598x270, 29K)

>she's into tape fantasies, knife-play etc because 2019
>knife-play
guess on of her fantasies came true

These fucking slide threads i swear to god

A female incapable of pairing with one man because of either too much sex or birth control pills, or both.
These things effect a woman's ability to produce oxytocin, a hormone responsible for pair-bonding between animals.

FaceApp

A discord murder, one of many

Funny how they portray the incel problem as a white problem but all incels who get into the news are shitskins.

Attached: 1554922030032.gif (500x676, 660K)

>later sends pics of her corpse and his jizz covered hand to her mom

i can bring myself to understand the rest i suppose, but what in the fuck, man. a revenge killing based upon betrayal of perceived or actual obligation is pretty easy to understand throughout history and today alike, whether its bashing someone's head in with a rock unga bunga style or the ole' glasgow grin but i just don't get that bit.

good. took out the trash with him

Attached: Varg8.png (368x368, 183K)

Revenge against the mother of a monster.

That's a person.

Think about it.

You, posting this. Reading this reply. You're a person. Aren't you?

Think deeply on all that means. On how much time you've spent being a person, trying to be a good one, fucking up, learning, trying, fucking up, and persevering through it all. You are more than a person. You are ALIVE.

She's not.

All of that everything coagulated into one something is now, for lack of a more honest term, nothing. All those emotions, fuckups, lessons, memories, all that time, all that potential - gone. A body can barely contain it to begin with.

Now here you are, judging that person by a comparative /nothing/. From this screenshot alone, from those few sentences, you would categorically reject a human's right to personhood, judging the entirety of their existence's worth, that humongous and unknowable sum... from fucking nothing.

And even within that screenshot's bubble of nothing, the very little something that there is is intangible and easily faked. Were it real, it'd still be just another young person figuring out their fucking life and acting out and fucking up along the way JUST like you. Like me.

And personally, I don't think either of us deserves being dealt a card even halfway as horrible as was dealt undue to this poor fucking girl.
I literally kept telling myself it wasn't real when I saw the pic.

Do -any- of you want to pause, human to human, and acknowledge how absolutely fucked our world is?

Speaking of personhood - surprise! It seems more and more likely every day that the last generation of a modern humanity has already been born! Either we go extinct, get reduced to medieval post-apocalyptic steampunk cave-tribes, or discard our intelligences' play at mortality and altogether ascend finally into one singularly glorious digital multi-consciousness possessing the summed totality of humanity's experiences across all existent and recorded individuals.

Be a good person

>since that german /b/tard posted live how he killed the neigbours boy.
wew, can I haz kwik rondaun?

She's not even white. Why are we obsessing over her?

some people just suck
pic related, it's her

Attached: 1563196894655.png (395x703, 162K)

you need to go back. that girl was beyond salvation. she would fuck things up until something like this would happen.

Incels are truly the worst.

Tunnelvision i guess, when you fuck up that bad you’re in a constant state of being “Zoned in” and running the adrenaline high for a good few hours before it comes down. Senseless acts come out of that tunnelvision
Based mexibro

You are the world you have created. And when you cease to exist, this world that you have created will also cease to exist. But for those with the understanding that they're living the last days of the world, death acquires a different meaning. The extinction of all reality is a concept no resignation can encompass. And then, all the grand designs and all the grand plans will be finally exposed and revealed for what they are.

Attached: temp.png (1280x720, 767K)

She deserved it.
t. a good person

And who the fuck are you to judge a 17 year old? You gonna share a grave with her or get judged in the afterlife for her sins?

“He who is without sin should cast the first stone”

Just shut the fuck up already im sick of you 12 year old summerfags running around here being edgy. Legit KYS

I'm not going to read your shitty wall of text, but know this - the situation is sad but Jow Forums likes to find humor in the most sick and depraved things. That's just how it goes.
There was a time when people didn't use Christian dating apps because they didn't want to be murdered, but now we have women hanging out with mentally ill strangers from the most pathetic corner of the internet? That doesn't sound dangerously retarded?

she's not white and looks like shit, but Jow Forums's white knight brigade must redeem m'lady carcass

Attached: 45450.png (297x289, 33K)

>Do -any- of you want to pause, human to human, and acknowledge how absolutely fucked our world is?
I'll never forget how horrible it is, let me know when everyone finally wakes up to it.

Attached: 1553756935081.png (1024x1024, 515K)

>uwu

Toll paid

She was just a kid

Is that cum? Holy shit whoever gave that tribute is a true lad

Why don't you let the anti Jew crap go already. It makes you look retarded and ignorant, not to mention white trash. Grow up already.

babbys first red pill

Attached: CLGPOB.gif (155x155, 992K)

who cares.
thots deserve shots.

I think that's the murderer and he sent those pics to her mother.

She was just a kid fucking with the hearts of severely mentally ill losers. Hmm what could go wrong?

Fucking Jow Forums being right again WHEN WILL YOU STOP ALREADY?

Attached: 1555744968605.jpg (400x400, 41K)

you are going to compare sins now?
every sin is equal?
does killing someone begets the same punishment as stealing an apple?
and i see something like this every 2 months since 2009 its nothing new. if there is someone new here its you.
and there is no afterlife, she lived ehr time on this earth badly, she will not pay on the "afterlife", she fucked over other peoples lives and is now not existing peacefully.

Wow esé, you're really earning those vaginapoints. Only 99 more to go and women will finally spread their legs for you!

>mexicucks

Attached: loser.jpg (243x270, 24K)

Attached: 1535598412474.jpg (448x328, 16K)

She's still a child,a baby. This fucking internet culture. Kids need to go to a keg party in the woods and get chased by the cops and get off these stupid fucking sites. She's still a baby. Jesus

Why didn't the pussy cum on the actual corpse? What a pathetic faggot

It’s just people here trying to trigger schizos

You aren't going to convince these people, dude.
They literally despise women and cheer when they see them viciously murdered. Remember those girls who went to Morocco and were videotaped crying for their mothers while having their throats slit? This board literally cheered and laughed about their deaths for weeks all because they were "dumb roasties".
And in the next breath they talk about "saving the white race".

>mexicunt dipping into morals and empathy
l m a o

user, I kind of get you, but there's no point in letting yourself get affected by this stuff. Man will always be doomed... until we find an infallible moral code to rally Man behind of, that is.

Attached: 1549014971453m.jpg (1024x1024, 124K)

don't blame the internet because 1% of kids are stupid enough to ruin their life through it
even if internet wasn't a thing they would still most likely end up in a ditch somewhere

She wasn't baby. If you want to see what killing babies looks like, take a trip to your local planned parenthood.

Are you faggots retarded?

Attached: smash.jpg (1212x653, 179K)

oh just fuck up and look for another poor broken girl to fap over
i genuinely feel less pathetic now, fucking hell.

Shots of cum, not lead.

>GAMERGATE
Wu is a tranny, post is all fields

You actually guessed it in one go. Good job.

These fucking losers would stand in line to fuck pic related. Pathetic.

>Speaking of personhood - surprise! It seems more and more likely every day that the last generation of a modern humanity has already been born! Either we go extinct, get reduced to medieval post-apocalyptic steampunk cave-tribes, or discard our intelligences' play at mortality and altogether ascend finally into one singularly glorious digital multi-consciousness possessing the summed totality of humanity's experiences across all existent and recorded individuals.

You've got it all figured out, huh? You write like a teenage girl and we are far from the last of humanity. Sorry to burt your apocalyptic wet dreams. I do hope you end your life.

Those digits , rolling for redemption for mankind

Attached: 1562222762935.png (600x481, 117K)

if she had bpd her parents are probably relieved

fuck plebbit but that is a good overwiew
reddit.com/r/RBI/comments/5y8iv3/guy_19_killed_boy_9_in_herne_germany_and_posted/

She was a literal underage drug addict and whore.
She brought this upon herself.
Her parents are abject failures for allowing her to end up like this.
I hope more worthless whores end up like this.

> flag

Attached: images.jpg (230x220, 7K)

>Were it real, it'd still be just another young person figuring out their fucking life and acting out and fucking up along the way JUST like you. Like me.

Remember when we had all these females who followed us and loved us and we discarded and used them as we were figuring life out?

We lonely doomed males and women who collect males like baseball cards truly are the same.

Common practice when something heinous happens for shills to come to Jow Forums and say
>ALL UR FAULT GUYS THIS PLACE IS GETTING SHUT DOWN FOR REAL JUS WATCH
Jow Forums isn’t one person