Name the worst Country

I'll start, India.

Attached: indi niggers.jpg (1024x576, 178K)

Actually... I'll start.
Israel

Israel

Attached: turdnobyl.png (593x747, 628K)

>Canada

America

Germany.

>America
>Country
Burger education

I can't

>jerk off booths
literally why

israel isnt a country retard

Of course the fucking ecologist says that

GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY GERMANY

Russia.

Israel, needs more cultural enrichment.

Bolivia

Why are so many people insulting Palestine

yes, fuck America
perhaps the shittest country to exist in all human history
bunch of literal sub-humans so biologically altered from normal humans through countless generations pump fed corn syrup and s o y, chemicals in their food, chemicals in their water, 5G radio waves rotting their brain, processed food, mac and cheese, fast food with s o y, fast food chemicals made from plastics, estrogen in their water supply, consumerist, materialist culture,

Attached: America 6.jpg (539x960, 182K)

Worst:
1. Israel
2. America
3. Canada
4. Sweden
5. Germany
6. U.K.

7. Austrailia

Gott strafe England

Attached: 1550829176880m.jpg (1024x741, 78K)

Horny

Attached: very-hot-indian-daddies-wednesday-at-9-52-am-isnt-this-17211663.png (500x821, 179K)

stay out

Attached: australia 5.jpg (1152x1088, 113K)

4 of my children actually moved there for business lolumad chang?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Germany

Israel or America, it's a tie. But probably America because Israel isn't a country

The Arab League. Saudi Arabia first.

Fuck you
Tahia l3arb

The UK

you unintentionally just named the best ones

You are not human being, furthermore, you have no honor or pride. All you are is a problem for everyone and everything you come in contact with.

this not sure if pasta or not but nice anyway.

funny Mexico isn't in your top 5

checkmate

Philippines and India are literally both shitholes.

The one with the leaf on their flag
The one where people get their dicks sucked by dogs
The one that keeps making unimaginably horrid posts

Jesus look at the size of the dong on the left guy.

Obviously the worst in an objective universal sense would be any country in Africa or maybe North Korea but they aren't even civilized so I just listed places where computers appear more frequently than 1 per 1,000 citizens. The real best countries are all in the middle GDP range.

This also goes for (you)

*trumps anti Semitism taskforce wants to know your location*

We just going to ignore the dude on the left with the massive penis?

Attached: Capture+_2019-07-15-08-47-10.png (165x292, 90K)

China should maybe be #8 but for different reasons than 1-7

All Filipinos are sadists

silly you, those are his balls, his penis is much smaller

I'd say Ukraine but hey we have India to shit on at least

Hello from shit.

Saudi Arabia, then a 2 way tie between Italy and Israel. With all those illegal nigger immigrants, Italy has to be near the bottom.

I don’t dislike Israel or blame much on them. They act in their own self-interest, and I can’t blame them for that. Are they supposed to turn down their $3.8 billion in aid or something?

What I do blame in the US politicians who act like Israeli interests are the same as US interests, and practically allow Israel to control our Middle East policy.

Hello ((((((fellow white male))))))

>a chemical black ooze that should not exist

That's funny, Chang, you're making me think of vegemoite.

You’ve never heard of Angela Merkel, have you?

Jow Forumsacks don't ever seem to hear this line of reasoning Sanchez my brother. This is the most based point of view and the only way out.

Although I would add that kikes use literal parasitic tactics that anyone else with any integrity at all would never even consider as a means of achieving objectives, and that makes them even more justifiable as targets than niggers, commies, and faggots.

Fuck hard to choose between Israel and Pooland.

china, their gov censors everything. fucking dumb gooks

Finland

North Korea
All the fake black African nations
Saudi Arabia

America may be a dying empire but we still have free speech.

Israel is more of a temporary set-back than a country. Based Iran will take care of them.

Mexico

the islamic state of canada

Is that a pissing wall with no drainage? They're just standing in piss...

The United States.
>Capitalism has ravaged the land
>Homeless people everywhere
>Rich whites
>Niggers
>Population and deforestation
>Weed is still illegal
>Pro Israel

I think they just cracked a hole in the corner, Nigel.

Explain.

Ok chink

who is a jew
israel then canada

Still better than the rest though

It's a restroom user; the ground.

anerica, Germany, cucknada.. any “white” majority country

You are funny - only Niggers and white Niggers smoke weed. Nice biography post..LMAO

Hungary

mongolians larping as EU citizens

Attached: 1541896053445-2.jpg (859x828, 159K)

How about corporate CEOs? Oh right,. they just do coke.

Israel without a doubt

D*ng. Someone beat me to it.

Attached: Fuck Germany.png (1044x963, 128K)

memeflag swedecuck or mohammed detected

Is this what Australians do before bedtime?

Instead of reading stories they read their children their Jow Forums shitposts?

At least our country can deal with natural pests (boars) unlike certain pests in penal colony countries I can mention (Emus).

Also how are those aborigionals? Have you pulled an Andrew Jackson on them and genocided and stole their land and put the man in charge on the $20 bill yet?

Attached: LT00GKt.jpg (401x435, 34K)

bc people who are retarded and unironically think Jews are evil

>France

>Weed is still illegal

It's basically more legal now than it ever has been. Gone are the days of having to find niggers in Jazz clubs to smoke Mexican dirt weed.

All Trump has to do is lift the Federal ban on marijuana and it is as good as legal, whilst securing him the single issue dudeweed voters for 2020.

If you have trouble finding marijuana in 2019 I have no sympathy for you. Take a fucking bus to a recreational state and sneak back some seeds or something.

Attached: Weed Legality Map 2019.png (822x955, 83K)

What I meant to say is Federally illegal. Places like Colorado, and California, business owners can still drug test you for weed and deny you employment. They are also evict you if they find out you use because of this. Still a lot of people who are in power who are against MJ. I smoke a bowl everyday after work. I just feel bad for my frens who have issues finding work.

>Worst
To live in, or geopolitically?
Probably somewhere like Haiti or Congo for the first. Israel for the second.

Well it is legal on the state level. Just don't associate with federal bootlickers and you should be fine until it inevitably gets federally legal.

can you guess?

Attached: cansrmutts.jpg (838x978, 385K)

Somalia

It's hard since a lot of them own property and own businesses.

>round the clock anti India posts

Boy the whitoids and muslims are a bit too rattled by India aren’t they?

let's tell the truth now; indians are vermin

North India is probably fine. Worst in the sense to live in as an indigenous European or white American? Some African shithole. Wouldn't know which.

Yeah, well you can always get a buddy to piss in a flask that you keep in your sock handy.

If anyone is enough of a dipshit to go around and drug test everyone for something that is legalized by the people of your state democratically, then they are people that imho you are better off avoiding.

Thanks for nothing.

Attached: 1540971366384.png (736x992, 1.67M)

>Worst:
>1. Israel
>2. America
>3. Canada
>4. Sweden
>5. Germany
>6. U.K.
No arab country in your list, alright ahmed, go back to fucking goats and switch off your vpn.

correct

Israel isn't even a real country, it's a tool with a specific temporally bound purpose (fulfilling the Jewish eschatological prophecies).

Southern India has higher hdi, lower crime, and is cleaner.

In reality, most of India is shit and there are only some pockets of areas that are actually liveable. Overall, crime is low in India if you realise how poor the country is.

>higher idli
>implying there are not crazy

canada

Voting booths?

1. Finnland
2. Poland
3. Ukraine
4. Russia
5. Croatia
6. Serbia
7. Albania
8. Turkey

actually just nuke everything east from Austria and nothing of value will be lost

Israel>>>>>>India>the rest of the world

imagine the smell
croatia