Hey ethnats!

How does it feel to know that all your efforts to maintain racial purity will be rendered null once biological and genetic manipulation become technologically feasible and widely accessible?

Best case scenario, you get your pure ethnostate and you can be the pets of genetically engineered super-beings.

And you dumbass niggers are worried about Stacy banging Jamal. Ahahahaha!

Attached: Good Grades and Success 11012018091348.png (761x1024, 495K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techtimes.com/articles/244130/20190604/chinas-twin-crispr-babies-may-have-shorter-life-span-because-of-mutation.htm
iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/handful-bronze-age-men-could-have-fathered-two-thirds-europeans/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ITT: Things that will never be economically viable on a mass scale

"bio hacking" is hard as fuck my duderino
the "best case scenario" is we brew a symbiotic bacteria that can interact with the blood-brain barrier. The worst case scenario is we do the same, but we fuck it up.
Good luck trying to do that while juggling hundreds of conflicting genotypes and reminding yourself that "we're all equal" lmao

techtimes.com/articles/244130/20190604/chinas-twin-crispr-babies-may-have-shorter-life-span-because-of-mutation.htm

I am not so scared of some mutants with fucked genes.

Why are you so scared of a White Ethnostate, Tyrone Jewbags? Afraid of your gibs running out when whitey can't make bank for you anymore?

You should be. You think technology won't improve? You're linking to the first attempt. That's like looking at a 1950s vacuum tube computer and saying these things will never catch on.

It's actually this reality that unironically made me give up Jow Forums permanently a while back. I still believe the Jews are rather homogeneous and push all kinds of atrocity, I still believe in race realism, and im still aware of the deep state and propaganda being fucking everywhere, but genetic engineering is going to render any kind of white ethnostate/racial superiority shit meaningless. The entire goal of Jow Forums is pointless.

Jow Forums should shift toward obtaining genetic purity and human supremacy through science, but we all know that would prove that whites aren't the perfect organisms and they're terrified of that transhumanism shit because "Satan" even though all of the psychic terrors that derive from the abrahamic religions are the result of mass traumas, ranging from war death to mass circumcision.

Those of us that didn't get brainwashed know that Jow Forums is a dead end. Go to infinite chan and learn that shit there, go meditate, workout, find financial stability, study every day, work on a hobby, make a true friend you can trust, eat right, make your home beautiful, and use the dark net. Eventually, you'll find that science and god aren't at odds with each other. You'll find that science and religion are pieces of the puzzle of existence and need to be put together to transcend the current state of our fucked up society. You'll also find your purpose, and from there, you won't need to know what to do. You'll just do it.

Attached: Sister.Friede.full.2137096.jpg (2000x1890, 1.4M)

LOL. I'm not scared of it because (a) not gonna happen and (b) it would be geopolitically irrelevant even if it did exist.

Why are you so scared of technological progress?

>techtimes.com/articles/244130/20190604/chinas-twin-crispr-babies-may-have-shorter-life-span-because-of-mutation.htm
>give 1.9 years of your total life to have live aids free
sounds almost like a miracle

...rejoice?

isn't racial elevation while mantaining a cultural and racial identity what every ethnonationalist is looking after?

Agree completely.

I too believe we should all receive the mark of the beast and forgo archaic structures such as patriarchal guided genetic lineage fellow average Jow Forums posters

genetically engineered "beings" won't be human
my super, ubermensch German seed will produce pure Bavarian German descendents who will kill and slaughter your genetically engineered catastrophes and freak show children

Attached: sieg tip.jpg (700x609, 163K)

You

Attached: You.jpg (638x359, 38K)

OP is correct. Think what happens when the furries or trans communities get ahold of CRISPR.

Think what happens when the first ethnosupremacist nerd incel in whatever country (China, Israel, US - probably not any of the others because they're shitholes) decides to make a homebrew flu virus that targets exclusively other ethnicities. How long will it take to wipe out a genetically homogenuous group like the Han Chinese or Japs?

Think it's hard to define what a woman is today? Wait until this stuff kicks off

Transhumanism is going to render all of these ideas and squabbles moot

>decides to make a homebrew flu virus that targets exclusively other ethnicities.
>what was the ebola outbreak

hey retard!

what's it like thinking biological and genetic manipulation technology will be evenly distributed or afforded?

Incel can genetically modify babby but can't put pingas in vagoo to make babby

>when the furries or trans communities get ahold of CRISPR
It's not a "when", but an "if". If we can remove these groups entirely then there will be no cause for concern.

Beautiful.

Attached: Fractalswirl.png (1024x768, 1.63M)

take your meds schizo brainlet.

I agree with you. It's going to be a fucking catastrophe. It's probably going to border on apocalyptic. However, it's not an option. Either you are going to take the dive, or someone else will, and those wealthy cocksuckers have billions of people to test it on until they get it right. Once they get it right, natural human beings like you will be obsolete, and the best case scenario for someone like that is to be a part of a dispossessed poverty ridden community. It's hard to imagine the worst case.

It's a similar problem with AI. It's going to fuck all sorts of shit up, but if you don't adapt to it, someone else will and they will come back and make your life absolute hell. These things aren't options. They're inevitable, and in this world it's adapt or die.

All this shit is going to happen so quickly that communities like Jow Forums won't be able to cope psychologically. They will attempt to rise up out of desperation, and they will get squashed. You can cling to a noble fantasy of creating a loving, homogenous ethnostate if you want, but the genie is out of the bottle already.

Attached: d36b3fd6acd42c9c931252f31734e2b215520f9a9408d82a19ae4b47ff983ee1.png (530x814, 56K)

Everyone will want to be white then

what unfathomable hubris this genetic engineering bullshit is. a race to end humanity and lose all meaning forever.

your whole post is "the future will be different"

wow big if true. hit us with some more prediction LARPs with zero rationale while you're at it

Attached: 1558726944527.jpg (1532x1186, 252K)

Nah I think they will all use the tech to become aryan chads and pol will finally have their dream of a global ethnoworld

exactly, and spoiler - it's probably not going to be western nations that win because of our culture of "morals"

look at the google employees protesting against using AI in defence

is China going to have this problem? No - they'll have a joined up strategy where hybrid-private-state tech giants work directly with the military to create join up solutions

maybe western countries will even sign a treaty saying no autonomous AI-killing machines to uphold western "values"

and then we'll get shit-canned overnight

yeah, they all get cancer from fucking up their own shit. I love it when amateurs LARP with shit well outside of their understanding.

Attached: dukat_happy.jpg (400x397, 24K)

it's not the future will be different, it's the future will be fucking chaos

the tech tools we're about to build will put too much power into the hands of everyone

imagine if script kiddies were making genetic viruses instead of bitcoin mining scripts

AI/automation is going to fuck our current model of society (capitalism) with no known replacement - even if we find a replacement the transition is going to be chaos

China will do it to their own people, state funded and mandatory participation.
It will happen precisely when the Chinese think they're 'close enough'

bro I am loving these memes. can I circlejerk with you?

Attached: 1559570736267.png (631x249, 14K)

Ethnic homogenity increased social trust and you need a high level of trust in order for genetic modification to not fuck your society up

Won't everyone just pick light skinned tall children with colourful eyes and hair if babies were designed in a lab?

The logical end result of transhumanism is becoming a consciousness in a computer where we end up rotting on this planet's servers rather than going to space

You really think everyone supports this? Many scientists won't give a fuck and generally speaking the most talent is in the West. Also most people would opt for White features, be it the West, Asia or South America

I mean, the whole point is to stop society from collapsing before thats feesible. Retarded niggers are bad because they're retarded niggers, not because of their looks.

Did you lthink it was about skin color??

This. But over the time one even begins to hate their skin color.

YOU THINK RESOURCES WILL LAST AND ARE GOING TO BE THERE LONG ENOUGH FOR WHEN TECHNOLOGY IMPROVES.

NEWS FLASH

THE PLANET IS RUNNING OUT OF EVERYTHING EXCEPT IRON AND WOOD

>it is possible to hack a commodore 64 into a liquid cooled super computer

This, but also if it looks like shit and it smells like shit its shit.

>widely accessible
You mean the kikes will finally get to live in their ivory castles masquerading with white faces they genetically obtained while every other "human" will be a shitskin single digit IQ mutt living in dung huts with no idea this technology even exists.

Like the Chinese government gives a shit what its people think.

Asteroid mining, my nigga.

When that happens we will destroy ourselves as a species. You retards will immediately use it in the most diseugenic way imaginable and turn yourself into grey monstrosity’s. Nietzsche and unibomber were right the last man will be an inhumane create doomed to slavery and death chained to inhuman technologies

Attached: 52C3759C-D3E9-4491-8520-9349F1DAC1CF.jpg (1080x1080, 275K)

>White people, already perfect and pure, don't need to do genetic manipulation
>other races and mixed, try to do gene manipulation to get more white traits, get shorter life span, have the lifepsan of goblins.
>white people evolve naturally into high elves and use magic to create a barrier to wall themselves off from everyone else

Lmao what a retard.
Assuming this technology will be refined enough to be used by average man, with current status quo there are only two outcomes: either it is completely restricted to elevate elites on superhuman level, or thing above + you're getting remade into good and effective slave who will not think undesirable thoughts. They will never allow population to elevate themselves on genetic level. If you would have actually bothered to think about what happens in the world today, you would have understood that current mass migration is forced with exact goal to damage gene pool of population as severely as possible.

same goes for every government

>we can genetically influence and eventually outright control physical talent, intelligence, empathy, symmetry/asymmetry attractiveness, sense acuity, and perhaps even creativity
>but white skin and bones structure is what my mind is concerned about
Jesus fucking Christ the ABSOLUTE STATE of Jow Forums. It's shit like the post you made that shows me how Jow Forums really doesn't fucking grasp the implications of this technology. While you morons are going to be making people who can't be in the sun for extended periods of time, China is going to be dominating.

why is it always the brainlet business leaders of the time?

cut to a generation or two later and the chinese are all either sterile or mutated beyond all recognition.

t.brainlet
I am actually more dreaming about artificial based viruses and iq/race based genocide. It`s totally possible and soon.

Automatons are more efficient than even the best slave.

Well it seems like only nations which embrace ethnonationalism, like china, are researching this.

Total ad hominem and no content. Envious chinkcel have sex

this is what happens when you have an entire generation of scientific illiterates that have learned science from SF.
at best your kids will look like pic related after Doctor Sholomo finishes his experimenting on them

Attached: WOKE.png (476x408, 104K)

A manufactured virus that makes useless eaters sterile wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

lmao this faggot thinks we're going to survive past the 2020s

Robot can't be consumer. World economy requires lots of good goy consumers.
What a great argument.

>What a great argument.
What about arguments? With CRISPS already btfo HIV, all questions its fucking money and spending on brainlet niggers and white retards.
If you dont undertstand the power of this thing, you are hopeless
Thats only a first thing. Possible changes in live quality is literally botomless pit. I have a autoimmune desease, rather simple to cure with CRISPR, all about money.

That happens when term race degenerates to mean genetics, not that blood is not part of race, bit its also much more.

Attached: 1533150523072.png (771x807, 1M)

so china is creating tastier humans for their upper castes.

Read my fucking post again. It's not about what it can do or how much it will cost. It's about (((powers that be))) not wanting plebs to become better at biological level. They want to get rid of even European race and replace it with formless swarm of 90IQ negro-chinkoid consumers, no way they allow something like genetically enhanced smarter human to emerge, because those will never be good slaves. They rather start nuclear war and tear down civilization altogether if there will be no other way to contain it.

And what? You can't use CRISPR to fix everything. There's a whole development phase that's already over by the time the weirdos realize their mental illness. It's not going to magically make them vaginas or penises. Inb4 organ harvesting as that is a moved goalpost.

how's the weather in tel aviv?

I am thinking that race of 90IQ monkeys would be genocided or slowly replaced with biotech. IF progress will go on and not be stoped, deadbrain niggers not a problem. actually no need in 7 billons too, more like 0,5 billion.

CRISPR not suitable for large polygenetic structures. But this is just for another technology.

>I don't trust vaccines because of the fact that they're overwhelmingly produced by Jews but overwhelmingly used on gentiles
>I'd love to be subject to genetic engineering from these people though

Attached: cfdd32cc556cce291e754f3979f06428fb1f500c5b216df6a725f3490d4ebd62-pol.jpg (1280x911, 173K)

If you don't like the "Satan" idea, consider Greek mythology and Pandora's box.

When you tamper with your very identity to that degree you destroy your roots and past, you have no grounding or origin point from which to navigate. Even if the science is perfected, there is still a greater philosophical and metaphysical problem. I'm amazed how many people are wooed so easily by shallow quasi-poetic sentiment. Also, pig/pol/ is a dumpster fire anymore. This place isn't any better.

>only china truly gets it!
Kill yourself dumbfuck sinophiles. Fucking propaganda gargling NPCs

By whom? Do you understand that end goal of current status quo is to create planet-wide state populated by formless mass of slave mongrels without any identity ruled by small elite caste of kikes and chosen shabez goyim? And that is intended to continue like that forever I presume. They don't want idealism or progress. They want slaves and power.
So before any dream about elevating humanity as a whole can come true, world needs holocaust (real) and genocide of anglos as well, because those always serve aims of jew too.

I'm sure civilization will fall apart before we get there because of all the africans.

no worries

Attached: nazis.jpg (994x893, 119K)

>genetically super-beings
That would be the Europeans/whites in racially exclusive homelands. The best genes available are already in Europeans.

>When you tamper with your very identity to that degree you destroy your roots and past
2/3 of europeans have 3 common fathers in the past
iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/handful-bronze-age-men-could-have-fathered-two-thirds-europeans/

If biohacking becomes real the whole world will be white or maybe east Asian. No woman wants a nigger baby when she can have a white one.

The single biggest threat to the freedom of the human race.

The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Attached: kaczynski3.jpg (500x741, 449K)

Stop believe in pol memes. Even if so retard population in no one needs. Now it happens because there is no order and no law. Not because of the cunning jews.

I don't think you are interpreting the story of Pandora's box correctly.

Human beings were created by Prometheus. We are his children and he gifted to us the fire of reason. To give up our Promethean drive is to lose our humanity.

>Even if so retard population in no one needs.

Attached: 1562154431851.png (1440x2156, 1.1M)

Ye, 99% of 'people' are retarded, i know that.
and
>Stop believe in pol memes.

Whites are already half-breeds by themselves.

The pure ones are Subarian Africans.

So if the whites mingled with each other, it would already be diversifying.

Do not bring more Africans as they are destroying the diversity of whites.

It means the trait persiskts no matter what you dense retard.

It means we win

>The pure ones are Subarian Africans.

Attached: 100 years from now.jpg (530x353, 64K)

The opening of Pandora's box loosed evils upon the world. Ever read Hesiod my dude?

good luck with that.
Genetic computing still uses binary to complete code. it will always prefer white european genes, it's just science.

This.

Ethnonationalism is for high-school dropouts that will be left behind in technological arms race.

Meanwhile people of all races are working towards transhumanism which will render any differences between races null.

The IQ difference alone between a transhuman and your average whitr nationalist on this board will be several hundred points.

How does it feel to look at the world through materialism with your tiny jewish brain?

Attached: wrrrmuleeceaculuex.png (1480x809, 1.74M)

Tf, with genetic engineering we can literally make Aryan superhumans. It will be amazing.

You going to be one of those socially retarded homeless geniuses?

lmfao fuck that

Attached: 1455076820551 - Copy.jpg (750x750, 57K)

>You don't get the story bro
>I listen to Richard Spencer and Mark Brahmin, they totally get mythology
Confirmed for not actually reading the classics

Prometheus didn't create humans either you mongoloid. He gave us fire i.e. foresight. Prometheus mean foresight, Epimetheus means afterthought and was responsible for accepting Zeus's gift deespite being told not to by Prometheus. Not being cautious in applying the intellect and using foresight, instead being reckless and relying on afterthought, is Epimethean not Promethean. Retard.

fine because i'm gonna use my army of mutants to purge the other uncleans

Attached: 1495820244472.jpg (1600x1200, 670K)

That's entirely my point tho. Existing beings won't be changing anything of significance, maybe removing some disease potential and increasing longevity. Next gen can be edited to a small degree as every edit increases risk of complications and CRISPR has limited space for edits. We would have more success with eugenic selection and artificial insemination than crispr I think as possible edit distances per generation are greater and we don't need to infect the eggs or sperm with viral payloads. This stuff works best for SNP edits at best.

Just saying, a white dude and a black dude both with 600 IQ because of implants and/or genetic engineering are going to have more in common with each other than they do their own f
races.

The future isn't going to be blacks and browns vs whites. It's going to be augmented vs non-augmented.

You're completely right.

Attached: 36f.jpg (265x265, 55K)