Trump administration holds a summit on combating ANTI-SEMTISM online

Trump administration holds a summit on combating ANTI-SEMTISM online.

youtu.be/j3vGn2A5NIY

Lol where is your god now Jow Forums?

Attached: remember-trump-this-is-him-now-feel-old-yet-ry-33349887.png (500x368, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cyDwRjPNVlg
military.com/video/operations-and-strategy/terrorism/the-best-of-terrorist-fails/3015121704001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy fucking shit, why didn't we know about this?
Barr is half-kike btw.

Attached: 1552538007747.jpg (2888x1412, 750K)

With jews you lose.

>progressive kikes should still be able to support Israel

wew lad

Fucking based.

My g-d is where he’s always been, in heaven.

We have to crush anti semitics like AOC who are trying to trivialize the horrors of the holocaust

Attached: 1556980935972.jpg (720x542, 92K)

Why is Trump not only pandering to people opposed to rights such as freedom of speech and freedom of association but actually working with them?

Attached: 1560447318121.gif (568x320, 2.94M)

Trump has said he wants the death penalty for anti-semites
>tries to keep Jared and Yael in power
>criticizing Jared and Yael is automatically anti-semitism and the punishment is death
I was a hardcore trump supporter in 2015-16, but holy shit guys, when you combine his failure to do the shit he ran on with his ABSOLUTE DEVOTION to Israel and Jared/Yael, it's impossible to keep supporting him.

Attached: 1562900904523.jpg (1014x1024, 247K)

He just lost 2020

Zion "take the guns first" Don

Attached: hoaxing away constitution.jpg (650x415, 101K)

Attached: 35paam.jpg (687x500, 83K)

Just fuck this clown world. Burn it all down. I’m done.

Fuck Trump, fuck Kushner, fuck Israel, fuck ZOGmerica, FUCK YOU ALL

>he just won 2020
>he just lost 2020
No one thing decides it. It is a pattern of behavior. Very few people who voted for trump thought that he would never move past the tweeting stage. I'm willing to bet 99% of trump voters expected more than tweets.
But the more trump disappoints, the more his supporters lower the bar.

Trump's 2020 campaign slogan could be "Most immigrants ever, fuck hillary!" And his current supporters will still vote for him.

I think trump has legitimately lost a bunch of support, but we won't know for sure until 2020

We decide it, and he went against us.

I have never felt so betrayed

Also, I find it interesting that Trump has done nothing about censorship of conservatives, but he is in favor of censoring and punishing "anti-semites"

Trump is more pissed off about US calling Jews kikes than he is about his voters being censored.

He's so fucking assbackwards, I can't wait to see the Zion Don memes outnumber the pro-trump memes

The left will be united against trump, and the right will be divided between faggots and anti-trumpers

This shit is disgusting and of course no live chat in the link. Imagine being so vile and disgusting that you have to make it illegal to hate you. With shit like this it blows my mind there are idiots who can see how much power these rats have.

Attached: F73A1085-72DE-46BD-9101-74D5DD13EF56.jpg (500x500, 275K)

Can’t*

Agreed.

Attached: burning drumpf poster.jpg (500x872, 117K)

Iserael belongs to Christians. Their is a difference between supporting jews and supporting Iserael

Hahaha I didn't vote, now you know why, slowpokes. There is NO ONE GOOD IN GOVERNMENT. Get that through your thick skulls. Take the blackpill and relax.

Get this Boomer shit.

>g-d
You fucking kike. kys
GOD-see? It's not hard to type out, Jacob.

Water is wet and the sky is blue

>israel belongs to Christians
The land you know as "israel" today was taken from people who had lived there for centuries.
THE PEOPLE WHO WERE GIVEN "ISRAEL" ARE WHITE!

Israel was neither given to jews nor Christians; it was given to the Synagogue of Satan.

If you had read the Bible, you would have known. Since you still won't read it I'll give you an important tl;dr:

The Holy Bible states that:
>we are in the end times
>if you don't believe the previous sentence you are a retard
>in the end times only EVIL PEOPLE will be attracted to and participate in politics
>and the people at the top will be the most evil people of all-time

Now that you know the truth, stop complaining.

Israel belongs to Rome. SPQR

>there is no one good in government
True. They are literally all just different levels of evil working for different levels of evil puppet masters.

The united states government has been 100% infiltrated by commies, subversives, kikes, ideologues, Pedro-satanists, and criminals (redundant redundancy, I know)

Gen Z actually you millenial fag
Its the home of the Mother of God, it shall be protected...

Very true, and this includes Trump.
Trump is every bit as evil as anyone on the left (except MAYBE Hillary)
Only the most wicked and evil people are willing and able to pass through all the filters that weed out any decent people.

Hell, you probably can't even get on the primary for a congressional seat without being already devil-comped

Everything you said is correct. Shades of evil, not good vs. evil in gov't, not anymore anyway. Hope The End isn't too rough for you, man. Enjoy the ride. Praise Jesus Christ.

>Gen Z actually you millenial fag

one of the dumbest Jow Forums kiddie things is calling 20-50 year olds boomers. boomers are over 60 years old now, most of them over 70. real boomers let this country down with their hippie shit and general apathy, and now us gen x,y,zers are left picking up the pieces and stopping the brainwashed millennial drones from handing the country over to globalism.

Attached: 1487827971627.jpg (900x675, 153K)

>shills gonna shill
Wew lad
Never saw that coming

>wasn't alive for september 11, 2001

This is an adult forum.

If Trump was an Israeli puppet there wouldn't be any shill threads.

Which is why you don't belong here you demonstrably underage faggot

To who? Creepy molester biden? Hes gonna be running unopposed essentially.

>mother of God
Pagan detected. God has no mother

Your fucking stupid you don’t think the kikes would still try to control the narrative? Don’t you think it would be beneficial to do that even if you have your little puppet in power? The illusion of democracy has to be maintained there will always be shill threads as long as rats breath

>If Trump was an Israeli puppet
>IF
>PUPPET

hahaha

Boomers are bad cause they created the worse generation, the millenials... but i personally dont like to involve myself in age warfare, my parents are boomers and they are the most based and traditional people i have ever met, and so far i hate everyone my age. So idk

It's over goys.

Mother Mary is the Mother of God, Jesus Christ, pick up the bible

Like a puppet on a string.. Like a puppet on a string

Attached: 1552289865869.gif (616x900, 792K)

>your stupid
No, sir, clearly the stupid belongs to you

Kill your self kike lover I genuinely hope you die in a fucking fire even better would be if you paint your fucking walls red with your brains after you blow them out.

>trump is practically running unopposed
The irony that you won't understand until after 2020 is that you guys are doing the same thing Hillary supporters did (she's guaranteed to win) except you guys are taking it even further.
Remember the epic letdown for all those leftists when the demonic woman they had GUARANTEED would win ended up losing?
As President, Trump has abandoned what got him elected and neglected his voters in favor of a leftist globalist agenda. Despite this, his remaining supporters are MORE CONFIDENT of a 2020 win than hillary supporters were in 2016.

Just saying, based on how things have played out, trump is set up for an epic loss and his remaining supporters will feel worse than Hillary supporters did.

Imagine meming for 4 years that trump will be "god emperor" for 8 years, and then he gets kicked out after 4 awful years.

Hillary supporters didn't spend 4 years meming for her and defending 4 years of terrible decisions.
The remaining trump supporters will go through a derangement worse than hillarys supporters did.
For many of them, trump is annointed by God and is destined to MAGA...so for him to fail will shake their (false) belief in God since they abandoned God for a new God (trump) and he proved to be too human

>mother Mary
Again, pagan detected.
The bible gives no special titles or power to Mary. Same with Jesus never creating a "pope"

Like I said, you are pagan

You’ll vote for him anyways, because he’s the only option you have.Voting for a dem is only going to give them the green light to go full open borders.But hey, I guess dems saying that “I oppose israel” is enough to get you suckers to fall into their trap.

Attached: 01EBA665-A523-4BAC-885B-24E0501780A3.jpg (236x227, 9K)

you were a fucking idiot to think you could vote your way out of this.
Jews give you a puppet, then jews tell you to pick one.
Your vote isnt even counted btw, youre an idiot and you will die because of your stupidity.
Democracy isnt real and you dont live in one dumb fuck, you dont get to have a say in anything. You really think these world eaters would let you change their agenda because you asked nicely on a piece of paper?
Fuck you for being such a dumb cunt. seriously fuck all of you.

Attached: 6539235-joseph-stalin-quote-about-voting.jpg (599x364, 29K)

They aren't sending thrir best. Many such cases. PATHETIC

Attached: merchant gadflag.jpg (452x443, 45K)

Did you watch the first Dem debate? Who is going to be their nomination. I have heard no shilling for a specific canidate. This time in 2015 already had Hillary posted up fucking everywhere. The only person I still hear about is Bernie and they are not going to nominate him obviously.

Jesus is a myth. If not why didn't he miracle his ass off the cross and howcome no one saw him disappear?

>No one thing decides it.

Acktualllly there is one thing that decides it. He who controls the memes controls the universe! Guess who controls the memes now?

Attached: nameless.jpg (366x357, 21K)

Jesus named simon Peter (rock) and said to build the church upon this rock, gave Peter the key, Peter the disciples, Mother Mary and the holy ghost then created the Catholic church. Mother mary was crowned the Queen of Heaven, she has power, respect and honor your mother, Jesus told us so

Oh ur retarded

Attached: 1562877294704.jpg (1280x1365, 453K)

>you'll vote for him anyways
You have no idea how many people will just stay home. That has ALWAYS been the traditional way that Republicans protest.

Republicans have always protested bad republican leadership by not voting. That was the punishment

>be a bad representative
>be running for re-election
>lose because your base stayed home
And now that asshole has to move on to something else.
The Republican party was a lot more successful back when it wasnt afraid to get rid of the traitors within the party.

A party is DEAD when you start protecting the traitors within because you're too afraid to kick them out

>we won't win the House if we kick out the traitors
You won't pass any good bills in the house if you have those traitors, son.

The GOP voters used to stay home on election day when we felt we were getting fucked

you cant hunt, drink water, build a house, live on land, unless you pay money to the government and have a steady income. They literally will not let you eat, drink, or have shelter (the three necessities for survival) unless you pay the government money.
This is literally unconstitutional and illegal, yet the government does it anyway and you obey like the mindless cowardly dog you are. Youre so historically illiterate that you dont even know its wrong or that somethings not the way it should be. Youve never known what its like to be free, and so your standard of freedom is lacking.

Attached: 125-years-ago-you-didnt-have-to-ask-permission-from-32623551.png (500x522, 208K)

YOUR VOTES DONT MATTER MORON THEYRE NOT EVEN COUNTED. JEWS OWN EVERY FACET OF THIS FUCKING WORLD YOU REALLY BELIEVE THEYLL HAND OVER THEIR EMPIRE BECAUSE SOME NEET ASKED THEM TO ON A PAPER SLIP???
KILL YOURSELF!!!!!!

I swear to fucking god you retarded animals all call women stupid, yet im the only redpilled person on this site. explain that losers? You plebbit tier normies are so juvenile and immature

DELET!

Attached: shutitdown.jpg (328x504, 30K)

>who is going to be their nominee?
One of the nominees.

Trump really was/is losing in key states to the top 5 dems.

FACT: a week after his internal polls were leaked showing him losing to the Dems, he made the "big announcement" that the deportations we've been waiting for will finally start (then he canceled it...twice)

Trump is losing support the longer he goes without making progress on his 2016 promises.
All he knows how to do is tweet about all the great things he'll do, but that only results in a tiny temporary bump until people realize nothing happened.

Trump's own internal polls are showing he's fucked if he doesn't do something, and he continues to do nothing.

At this point the dems just need to keep resisting trump and he will not have enough voters in the right states to win re-election

Now he's blacked there's no end to it

It's ok I see Jesus as a philosophical Santa Claus. So long as it makes the kids behave themselves.

Was there ever a physical place called israel?

100%

You can't live without paying a monthly/quarterly/biannual/annual tax to someone.

Our basic necessities are guarded AGAINST US by government forces, and only through payments can we legally enjoy what nature provides

I have no idea why you schizoposted at me with shit everyone already knows that also has nothing to do with what I said. But okay. I personally don’t give a shit what direction shit goes. Nothing you will ever do will make a difference. No matter how much you dissent and post edgy stuff.

and the endless cycle rages on, the false dichotomy of right vs left, while the jew plays your dumb ass (retarded american masses) like a cat plays with a ball of yarn.
The jew remains in power, while you keep going in endless circles "voting" thinking it makes a difference. Thinking your jewish world empire pedo shadow government gives a fuck what you want or think. And you do nothing. Year after year, worthless vote after worthless vote, and still youre incapable of learning. Like a down syndromed child playing with playdough, keeps moulding one monstrosity after another, never improving, never learning.

That wasnt schizo-posting though

>yahweh isn't real
>neither is abraham
>neither are jews
>neither is antisemitism

Attached: 1561252211411.gif (363x280, 3.66M)

>you
>you
>you
You're talking to the wrong guy, feggit

>schizo
Shlomo, or plebbit.
which are you?

Paige Turnah for anyone interested.

Dilate tranny

>neglected his voters in favor of a leftist globalist agenda.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo. It isn't a leftist agenda at all! It's a 1%er agenda and guess what trump is? That's right, he's a filthy giga kike. We didn't spend 4 years memeing for trump and many of us will ensure that he loses whatever base he has left because why? Because we hate him for being a 1%er giga kike, of course and if there is one thing that you should never underestimate it is that world wide web of mechanized hatred. Never no knowing what they might do next. Might expose something or more likely throw someone under the bus because they have a forgiving/forgetting complex and this is exactly why the only thing you can expect is the unexpected. It's called hivemind motherfucker

I just said that because earlier you mentioned political debates or candidates or something, as if any of it were real or made a difference. I dont read peoples shit on here, i just pick out keywords and respond to that. Its a tactic ive developed in response to the over abundance of the lack of wisdom on this board these days. 99.999% of posts are unenligthening and nothing but jewish bait and so not worth reading fully.

No. Israel was only created 70 years ago

Attached: dfjghldkjfg.jpg (563x418, 149K)

>Nothing you will ever do will make a difference. No matter how much you dissent and post edgy stuff.

Again you are wrong there. It is exactly through dissent and edge that we create the soil through which the paradigm-shifting flowers can grow and bloom into sudden new systems more synergetic and energetic and new, new like the boring plebbit smell on you. But don't take my word for it faggot. Even as we speak, our agents are using mememagick to influence the ultimate outcome and you can't stop them no matter what you do. Condolences.

It was created by anglo subhumans who today wallow in squalor and poverty as a result of that decision.
All because white men are weak cowardly and stupid beyond hope. Not able to think for yourselves, only able to mindlessly follow a jewish media machine like moths to a lightbulb, fighting jewish wars and pupating jewish agendas.
The greatest enemy of whites, is whites.

I trust Mommy Tulsi to save this country. You better believe she will have my vote if she's the candidate.

Jesus has more documentaition then cesor, alexander the great and cleopatra, to say he dosnr exist goes against historical documentation...

>leaf

>you have to be American to vote in American elections
Good one user

>The greatest enemy of whites, is whites.

This is the only truth in that post. All humans are weak and cowardly and stupid beyond hope. All except I reckon a few percent of us. And we are strong and smart and creative and we will slap your shit and do you know why? Because you can't trick us and we invent all the cool shit you use to become an ever-increasing puddle of complacency and slavethink. You fools! Do you think we increase the level of technology to make your life easier? No, we do that so that you become weaker. All this time a non-linear cabal has been growing within the belly of the beast and you just sit there with your insipid and boring programming never making anything new and meanwhile we are silently literally controlling your faggot little mind like the non human npc robot slave you are with all kinds of shit, em radiation just one of them. And you sit there and call us the slaves, we the weak and hopeless and the cowards. You aren't even able to think outside the construct we made for you you absolute program. Laughter is flooding now in your direction, you pathetic little toy soldier that thinks it's human.

Threadly reminder Jow Forums is a pagan board

youtu.be/cyDwRjPNVlg

It's really sad that /pol has been overrun with leftists masquerading as pro-America conservatives. The Jew hatred always comes from the far left, but you gullible kids don't seem to catch on to who these people are.

I would argue that the generation that spawned the boomer were worse, for they participated in many wars ignorantly and didn't do their patriotic duty to confront Roosevelt and secure peace for the world by denying jewish lobby’s control over government

Attached: BC76890C-7F5E-468E-B3C5-D1DCBD598A68.jpg (1575x2100, 729K)

100%

I would contend that

>/pol

>into.bmp
>trash.gif
>goes.jpg

Daily Reminder--anti Semitic posts about POTUS are sand niggers pushing the ISIS narrative.

Some great vids of why these sand niggers are so pissy at POTUS:

military.com/video/operations-and-strategy/terrorism/the-best-of-terrorist-fails/3015121704001

Calling out communism and anti semitism on the same day.
Genius has a name.

kek, this is always the cope MIGAtards use. Only sandniggers can be anti sea mites.

This is all I see them pitching--

Attached: ISiZ.png (1100x1100, 149K)

>British flag
why look--another nigger.

Main difference you're overlooking is that Hillary is a loser, always has been; Trump is a winner, always has been.