Exactly how many niggers live in your country?

In my city (Nizhniy Novgorod) we have tonns of niggers who are being imported by universities and who end up marrying Russians. Probably a their plan to mongrelize the native Slavic population.

I've seen three niggers today, it's enough. I want to kick them out but (((education system))) want money. Fucking kikes really trying to bring them everywhere. Russia has Peoples' Friendship University that are basically race-mixing universities where they invited men from Africa to come study in Russia.

Attached: 740deb32a19c3db26a078f336eda4e75213cae4df_1200.jpg (1200x801, 326K)

I went to town today and I happened upon a negro. I said "how do you do?", but he didn't respond. so there is at least one.

Дpyжoк-пиpoжoк, ты выбpaл нeпpaвильный caйт. Для них ты тaкoй жe caбхyмaн кaк этoт нигep и oни вce oчeнь cильнo жaлeют, чтo Гитлep нe иcтpeбил тeбя вмecтe c ними.

Putin is bas....

>three niggers today
Three is not a problem. Even 33 is not a problem - it's a drop for the city like Novgorod.... But if there is a push to bring THOUSANDS of them -- that's a problem.

Russia is finished now

>Дpyжoк-пиpoжoк
This is ADULT site. Kids aren't allowed. Log off immediately and report back to your mom.

Ужe peпopтнyл твoeй мaмкe зa щёкy.

I saw only one today, a construction worker.

>Three is not a problem.
Famous last words

Almost none! -but our country is filling up with sand mudslimes instead. Same shit.

Bepниcь нa двaч, кaйк.

His mother is busy now, her fuck niggers from this university.

You can count them on the figers of your hand and they are mostlu brougt in by catholic church so they wont make kids.

Putin - khuylo

they will

too many

I remember when I was a teenaer and some black guy came as a tourist. Nobody seen a black dude ever besides on tv, he was like an instant celwbrity, still rare even today.

Too many

In Wien on holiday.

And the city is crawling with niggers. Very sad.

i didnt see one in person until i was about 18 on a school trip abroad to france.
15 years later and you see one every day in my town.

I wish I had all these "easy" women that spread for white men instantly like you all say, all I have here is stupid white girls who pretend to be chaste, but are hoes and money grabbers with expectations that god couldnt fulfill. At least I could have sex without to much drama from time to time with some brow cutie that trwats me like master race...maybe I should come visit UK for a few months

>I saw THREE WHOLE NIGGERS today

oh my sweet summer child

Attached: 1B0F0A13-0302-49D7-974D-04263DF796DA.jpg (225x225, 12K)

3 nigs a day? lucky you I see 3 a minute but its not too bad usually the arabs and poo in loos don't put up with their bullshit.

That's how it starts.
I see 3,000 niggers a day but I sympathise with the Russian who sees 3. It will lead to millions of blacks and mulatto niggers in Russia.

I see a brown person in this I include anything not white from gypsie, arab, pajeet, nigger maybe once a week and its tourist season. In winter time maybe 1 in 5 months. Funny thing is they mostly speak french when I hear them talk amongst themselves. I even find some of their girls kinda interesting at glance desu

Ekaterinburg
Niggers fucking everywhere

I didn't see a nigger in 3 weeks.

They integrated my grade school, and it was like they dropped a bomb on the school. It went from this nice quiet little place to fights, gangs, liquor OVERNIGHT.

Almost none I see like one nog a month

the only niggers i see are tourists speaking dutch, french or english usually. And yes they are all with white women

Why can't you Russians just be happy that you're not speaking German?

>In my city (Nizhniy Novgorod) we have tonns of niggers who are being imported by universities and who end up marrying Russians.
Gib russian girls, don't waste them

Kiev/Ukraine - fucking lots of hindus imported by almost any major university, not many niggers yet, but think that's just a matter of time

oтвpaтитeльнo

Exterminate them