Say something nice

Attached: israel.jpg (1200x628, 632K)

Nice country.

I like isreal only because Jesus founded Christianity. But I can't say anything else that nice.

>say something nice
I hope you dont suffer in the nuclear fire, and its ends quickly for you all.

your women are made for BBC

And what has to do Christ with Israel ? The kikes today have nothing in common with Isus .

You're surrounded by people who hate you and the rest of the world is catching up.

You guys worship Satan, that's pretty metal

burns well

nice digits

Best place to find Zio-terrorists and parasites who love to kill Americans and leech off their wealth.

Attached: Jewsdid911.jpg (460x458, 61K)

Fuck israel.

boomer post
kikes killed christ

Star of David =Seal of Solomon = ( Islamic symbol)
Israel (Jacob) = Ancestor of nowadays Palestinians
Mirzrahi = Iranian converts
Sephardi = Mizrahi + Iberian
Ashkenazi = Sephardi males + central and south European females

It would make a good smouldering crater.

If Satan was a country he would be Israel.

that place is only a shithole because jews

the colors of the israeli flag is nice. reminds me of the sky that's above the land your people stole.

that country is gonna look so great once it hits MAXIMUM DIVERSITY quotas.

just imagine it, filled to the brim with Muslims, and homosexuals and so much diversity you cant even see the "WHITE" people anymore

JUST
ISRAEL
DID
TO
THE
WEST

but with a much smaller population, so it will reach the tipping point much faster :D

remember Israel, YOUR diversity is OUR strength

My based Palestinian Akhi! I wish more Palestinians called Israel out and told them that our ancestors are actually Hebrews and Canaanites that stayed in the land and converted. I can't wait to return home.

But the "Star of David" is a satanic symbol. It's not the star of David, it's actually the star of Remphan. Look it up, the Star of David isn't found in the bible once.

Attached: Jeruslam, Palestine.jpg (729x425, 57K)

May God bless Israel, you guys are the chosen people, I've been there 2 times now, you guys have a beautiful country
I pray that you will accept jesus as your messiah

I admire how you turned your deserts into nice green forrests

Glass
Nuke
Vaporise
Burn
Sink it into the sea

I pray that they get the fuck out of Palestine and that you accept those poor Jews into your country so you can teach them about the love of Christ yourself. I also pray that when the Palestinians go back to their land that they accept Jesus as the one true God.

Attached: JesusChrist.jpg (931x524, 189K)

Palestine doesn't exist fella

Noice.

Oy vey!

>Say something nice

Jewish people are unironically based and redpilled. In my opinion, they are the most alpha of any ethno-nationalist group in the world.

Jewish people divide and conquer and dominate every realm they are found.
If they were nothern European Scandinavian people or Germanic people, most people would admire them. But because most people cannot achieve their level of intelligence, dominance, ingenuity, and success, they becone jealous and embrace an irrational hatred of them.

Pic related.

If it was not Jewish people, and if all the things which they were allegedly accused of were done by people with muh Scandinavian / Germanic DNA, more people would ADMIRE their ability to conquer and to dominate, to achieve and to innovate. Jewish success is evidence of how based and highly evolved they truly are. Scandinavian and Germanic people could never achieve the same level of success the Jewish have over the past several hundred years.

Jewish resilience and endurance in the face of many generations of unwarranted hate and persecution is a thing to be admired.

Attached: western-settlement-greenland-skralingiar-norwegian-saami-lapps-sea-permia-bjarmland-1190465.png (500x482, 57K)

the leave the red out of their flag, because jews never fight their own wars.

Ethiopians are the real Israelis. Askenazi are just inbred mutt gypsies

That promise was directed at Abraham and his seed, singular, which is Christ, not the country of Israel. Since we've been "blessing" Israel, we've had perpetual war and endless debt. Those aren't blessings.

I only like the Ashkenazi. Legendary people knowing their median IQ. Wish your state was exclusively for them.

Constantine founded Christianity, with assistance from Paul. Jesus (Yeshua) was only a tagged along name with no real substance excluding some vague phrases.

You're too small to be really relevant

Yet they have the highest per capita tech start ups, reminiscent of silicone valley. While your back water is only known for EU immigration and toilet cleaning.

Israel and it’s inhabitants will some day soon die horrifically.

Attached: 845CAE74-2513-4380-95C7-4875EB544A68.jpg (1242x983, 611K)

The Best

Attached: download (3).jpg (251x201, 11K)

The landscape of golan hill is beautiful. It's a beaitiful country
But
Your food is shit
Everything is expensive as hell
Your people are not friendly to tourists

boycott israel

Militarized racist Nazi ethnostate surrounded by walls.

Their corpses make good soap

IsNOTreal

Israel is going to be majority black in less than 30 years :)

They kill a lot of muslims.

When it explodes, we will all be truly free

Its our land

it's not the way i'd have it but they could still potentially find Jesus?
Also bible says us Christians ARE Israel, it is not a nation. The jews are heathens with their gender fluid shekinah and their talmud.

Jews rock!