GET IN HERE: Live: AG Bill Barr holds summit on combating anti-Semitism

youtube.com/watch?v=j3vGn2A5NIY

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 8.47.10 AM.png (851x439, 518K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Barr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_views_on_slavery
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Colossus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Lazarus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump the thread

That's a really good move, America. I am Liam Netsky and I endorse this Democratic message for peace and hapiness! Don't you bigots know what it says on the statue of liberty?

Attached: 220px-Lev_Trotsky.jpg (220x345, 14K)

What a valuable use of tax payer resources.

They've been playing 10 minutes of memri tv clips of muslims. I always thought those were memes and not real. Based mudshits

This is why I refuse to work
Fuck these faggots and their little hats

What a country

Attached: 1559761597171.png (500x500, 221K)

"Barr's father was born Jewish but later converted to Catholicism, and Barr was raised Catholic."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Barr

>Don't you bigots know what it says on the statue of liberty?

Attached: 2353822882881.jpg (2384x3098, 3.28M)

fuck niggers

I didn't hear him even acknowledge it btw but I tuned in late. I think he's pulling the (((fellow white))) schtick

You can’t stop an idea

Attached: D2897C0C-38B2-4658-8E54-8BCF2D1ABF15.jpg (1024x792, 136K)

OY VEYYYY

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 6.54.54 AM.png (1400x832, 1.34M)

I am so proud of this democracy.

Attached: SHUTITDOWN.png (578x102, 11K)

>Historian Seymour Drescher emphasized the problems of determining whether or not slave-traders were Jewish. He concludes that New Christian merchants managed to gain control of a sizeable share of all segments of the Portuguese Atlantic slave trade during the Iberian-dominated phase of the Atlantic system. Due to forcible conversions of Jews to Christianity many New Christians continued to practice Judaism in secret, meaning it is impossible for historians to determine what portion of these slave traders were Jewish, because to do so would require the historian to choose one of several definitions of "Jewish".[142][143]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_views_on_slavery

Don't forget to downvote

why are jews so protected????

this dude is sweatin

Attached: Chris Kike.jpg (599x604, 45K)

Trump administration is a fucking joke.
is this the only fucking case this lazy cunt didn't recuse himself from?

fox news wants no comments so you know what to do downvote the shit out of that live stream.

Trump will start arresting Americans for asking questions about Israel before ICE rounds up any illegals.

bump for blasphemy laws.

Should I make a Livestream with a open chat for us???

do it

He keeps talking about targeting muslims, then pivots at the last minute to allude to targeting white nationalists.

Zion Don.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-15 10-01-13.png (583x172, 35K)

>combat anti-semitism blah blah
Same garbage as always.

The world was cooler without kikes

Attached: tumblr_lvggi01XSu1qc41tpo1_1280.jpg (514x768, 52K)

been watching for like 2 minutes. tldw: "we need to make lists of ebul antisemites and censor censor censor.

"die for Israel"

post it in this thread and make a new thread for it when you do

Yeah I hit this fag now, he's nothing but a kike dick sucker

Isn't he tied to kike Epstein?

>White extremists
They're not even hiding the fact that they just hate white people

Attached: 53eb2d0019aa89ef87c3af2ba33f8776def8bbf372c47312e14db1e079aa222c.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

did i hear that right ? did Chris Hardee just called every right wing internet terrorist ?

Have a bump

Attached: tumblr_oyarzwbiNM1w6nz7to1_500.jpg (420x750, 38K)

why is USA monitoring the internet for the kikes. Isn't that the job of Israel?

Disgusting.

It's hilarious because ---they--- probably think they're making muslims look bad by showing these clips and slightly editing the translations.
But any sane person at this point would find them based and redpilled.

Remember the recent one of the Egyptian 'doctor' lady who said gay men are infected by an anal worm?

On it

Why do we care so much about jews? Unironically asking

Oh god this shit is infuriating, kikes were never fucking welcome here in America and they never will be

I'm not reading all that, pls give qrd

Fuck kikes
Fuck israel

the truth drumpfshits choose to ignore

MIGA!

So many noses

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-15 10-07-20.png (503x305, 180K)

WHY DOES HE TALK ABOUT FUCKING ISRAEL SO MUCH STOP DONALD

>Holocaust was the fault of every other country cause they didn't pamper to kikes from the beginning of time

YOU PERSONALLY DID THIS GOY

>THE IRAN DEAL WAS VERY ANTI-SEMITIC, BELIEVE ME. AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1563037191133.png (584x591, 392K)

>ITS {CURRENT YEAR}!!!!
yikes

Attached: 1549678326324.png (644x942, 97K)

he mixes it in with the border crisis and American nationalism it's almost like he's mocking non jews.

lurk moar. Start another thread after this and ask about information on jewish power

In 2019 when America was being invaded but the government called it diversity

>chat disabled
I wonder how many "anti-Semitic" comments there would've been.

Attached: 1562698493670.jpg (700x470, 32K)

>he named Father Coughlin

based and redpilled

hopefully this guy shows up again

Attached: 5b7193c65980bbb9d0ff4e7759d5791fbf2b48df654b15a4edf08fe19daf826e.png (587x620, 335K)

>Insulting our greatest heros because they didn't like jews
FUCK THIS FAGGOT KIKE

>where is it? well....
>antisemitism on the right, on the left, and in the middle
i wonder why

Attached: 1544844846698.gif (652x562, 392K)

that Jason Isaacson is batshit crazy

dude says read the Israeli press for opposition to Israel this duuuuuuuuuuuude. LOL

ya he just said it was the best proof it was possible to criticize israel
insane

Nothing proves that Jews have no power like having a whole summit on how to suppress the majority of the host nation.

Oh shit lads We got a shout out!!

Yo look on that schnoz jeez [Live]

Look me up Ezra BitCohen

just pick one zionism or free speech.

I wish this kike would refute any of these views he's outlined.

>the (((american experiment)))

Oh let's look at history about the Jews then you fuckin kike. I hope he dies when he has a gas leak.

wtf I hate the 1st amendment now

he just gave off a "benevolent rulers" quip

Jordan peterstein was here

>I am Memeflag Shekelsteinberg... Help us install a central banking system in Iran, you stupid Goyish cattle.
fixed your spelling mistake, Chaim

Good god there's so much pilpul I think my heads about to explode.

This is a whole lot of kvetching my god.

Attached: 1530558667693.jpg (384x522, 61K)

ha, black cock....us

Attached: 1532376941741.jpg (468x713, 53K)

>Congressional black jewish caucus

Is that you ryan dawson? Maybe they'll give you a specific shout out. Kek

OY VEY SOME LIMITS MUST BE INSTALLED GOYIM

The poem The New Colossus that those on the Left are always referring to with the line "Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses" that was attached to the base of the statue of liberty after the fact was written by a Jew named Emma Lazarus. Emma Lazarus was one of the earliest pushers of the Zionist movement.

A poem written by a Zionist Jew was attached to the Statue of Liberty after the fact and is used by those predominately on the political Left as justification for mass immigration and open borders. That is why the Left always points to the Statue of Liberty when discussing immigration and border issues. The poem is not law but rather simply propaganda

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Colossus

"Emma Lazarus was born in New York City, July 22, 1849,[5] into a large Sephardic Jewish family."
"An important forerunner of the Zionist movement, Lazarus argued for the creation of a Jewish homeland thirteen years before Theodor Herzl began to use the term "Zionism"."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Lazarus

Attached: 8273487628734234.jpg (1535x1480, 274K)

Attached: 1563195787687.jpg (480x476, 21K)

so if i got that dude right to protect the freespeach right they gonna have to prevent you from using it ?

>Europe bans everything
>Therefore we must also ban everything

If a group of people had to get together to discus how to make people stop talking bad about them, and making specific laws for them about how you cant talk bad about them
Then there must be something wrong with that group
Can they not see this?

Attached: compedsniff.gif (500x281, 2.53M)

So what the fuck was that ending pilpul? Was he alluding to adopting more European hate speech laws? Fucking kike pilpul.

limey kike

Yes, pay very close attention Leaf this is how you gain your freedumbs!!

bump

Yep, what they're talking about right now

The LAWS LITTERALY BAN BDS

fight bigotry should remain apolitical, we need congressional bipartisan task forces to fight anti Semitism

except when it comes to niggers, you swarthy shrimp gummed coons, no bipartisanship for you, vote dem and reps are the bigots

27 states have banned freedom of speech. So much for the constitution.

hahah, yea a European style 'going to jail if you say anything racist' is the way forward for the goy. Don't infer that I'm ruling over you or else

Attached: 1543511981283.gif (615x525, 29K)

Trump has already picked Zionism. The Trump Administration has rolled back Obama-era measures protecting free speech on public university campuses. Obama made it legal to criticize Israel on public university grounds. Trump has cancelled that and now regards criticism of Israel on public university grounds as ANTI-SEMITISM! AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Attached: 1563038789781.jpg (1024x555, 83K)

Do kikes ever wonder why they were holocausted

No one ever voted on anything, the people were never asked anything