May I have a moment of your time?

Hello.
I am Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. On November 7th I fell, cracking three of my ribs, which required me to be hospitalized. It was then discovered I needed parts of my lung removed because of cancerous nodules. All of this was quite stressful and very worrying thanks to my advanced age (86). Since then, it has been 8 months since I have been seen in public. The mainstream media has been caught multiple times lying about me making appearances, and I have consistently cancelled all appointments I have had planned. Also there was absolutely nothing done on my birthday of March 15th. No announcements from my family or from myself. No photos of me. Nothing.

Despite all this, absolutely no one seems to want to investigate my health condition. No one in government is asking for proof of my well-being. And the mainstream media is quick to label any average Joe that questions any of this a conspiracy theorist.

Isn't that odd.

Attached: ruth-bader-ginsburg-time-100-2015-icons.jpg (1920x2560, 463K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2019/06/17/entertainment/ruth-bader-ginsburg-and-broadway/index.html
law.georgetown.edu/news/justice-ginsburg-discusses-her-pursuit-of-gender-equality-in-life-and-law/
twitter.com/RuthBGinsburg
youtube.com/watch?v=5IJeemTQ7Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=QlunSNY5B48
law.georgetown.edu/news
time.com/ruth-bader-ginsburg-supreme-court/
youtu.be/VRJecfRxbr8
youtube.com/watch?v=BsQwdl1aI8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah she's probably not dead but is definitely tubed up. The elites have an endless supply of stem cells and medicines we can only imagine. They need her alive, only person ensuring the like agenda remains law.

Attached: Rbg funeral.jpg (474x358, 32K)

"Y-young Denton.... please...."

Attached: Ginsberg Deus Ex.jpg (1280x720, 429K)

Tits or gtfo

They're off season right now. Two weeks ago today I was in The Boston Superior Courthouse in the Cafe and saw Justice Breyer walking around without a tie or jacket, no security, just a regular old 80 yr old man.

Attached: GDgb.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Redpill: she is still alive, because she's not human

Just post proof-of-life and there will be an end to the horror

Attached: 08.28road-warrior.jpg (1920x1080, 415K)

OK, wtf does that have to do with RBG?

Attached: haitch.jpg (415x640, 48K)

I am ok with Trump getting another supreme court pick so long as he picks some nobody gas station attendant

the supreme court is a mafia, 85% of them went to the same college, there is no law that says a supreme court even has to have a law degree or be a lawyer

Trump should appoint Joe Plumber

That dude from the show. Dirty jobs guy. Mike Rowe. That'd be something.

Buzz off. You've been dead since at least February. Stop haunting us.

she still alive?

That they aren't in session and are back I. Their home districts doing whatever the fuck they want. They don't have time cards, she could be fucking knitting at home.

Remember the time fox News accidentally let that RIP RBG graphic slip on live TV? Boy wasn't that weird.

Wasn't she at some university event a few weeks ago? You're telling me those photos are old/staged?

Hmmmmm

Attached: 5c45eed32bdd7f285a6ccf13-750-375.jpg (750x375, 38K)

Isn't there a provision in the Constitution where the Senate Majority Leader can declare a Supreme Court Justice unfit, and invite the President to nominate a new Justice?

Hide the truth in plain site. [] Brilliant.

Attached: image.jpg (574x499, 30K)

Attached: screenshot-truthbitsblog.files.wordpress.com-2019.07.15-07-30-45.png (656x515, 306K)

Not until you make HER...

Attached: image.jpg (511x738, 94K)

>May I have a moment of your time?
No. You've lived long enough, just die already you vampiric nightmare-hag.

Who?

Link the photos

Attached: 1557337297187.jpg (750x718, 309K)

>she still alive?
No; but they're acting like it.

That thing belongs in prison.

>Isn't that odd
Not odd at all goy, just take a nap.

Attached: jew_msm.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

>That thing belongs in prison.
Well, I would prefer a noose... no sense wasting money on THAT degenerate.

Reptiles have a nasty habit of slipping free from nooses.

If she fails to be elected prez in 2020...

Attached: image.jpg (509x339, 18K)

>Reptiles have a nasty habit of slipping free from nooses
They are a slippery bunch

Attached: jew_egg.jpg (275x183, 10K)

>Ruth Bader Ginsburg
edition.cnn.com/2019/06/17/entertainment/ruth-bader-ginsburg-and-broadway/index.html

Left already lost control of the court, why do they give a shit about hiding her death.

>RBG dies
>Trump appoints his third justice
>shekels move from bank account to bank account
>America is now constitutionally an Israeli satellite state.

Did cancer kill rbg, or was shekelld

>America is now constitutionally an Israeli satellite state
>now

Attached: jew_exposed.jpg (500x678, 62K)

>Reptiles have a nasty habit of slipping free from nooses.
Then we'll split the difference: burn the witch at the stake.

Yes, in practice they already are, that's why added the word "constitutionally."
Leaf.

>CNN
>Some random picture
>No date
>No time stamp
>No proof of freshness

Attached: pretending.jpg (349x642, 29K)

Bullshit.
There is no internet connection in hell.

Attached: 2z3gsm.jpg (599x499, 144K)

Put her in a sack and throw her in a river to see if she floats.

Eyo Ruth hows it hanging

>that's why added the word "constitutionally."
They don't want to advertise that fact to the general public though, the kikes prefer to live in the shadows, and lobby through dual citizenship politicians and 60 fucking lobby groups and the MSM

Attached: jew_lobbies.jpg (1088x526, 390K)

She is on video as recently as 7/2. law.georgetown.edu/news/justice-ginsburg-discusses-her-pursuit-of-gender-equality-in-life-and-law/

>edition.cnn.com/2019/06/17/entertainment/ruth-bader-ginsburg-and-broadway/index.html

Alright, lets use our detective skills here. There is a twitter video of her walking out of the musical.

A performer is exclaiming her appriciation for the oppertunity of performing for her.

These tweets are dated.

Attached: 1480383632340.jpg (657x527, 38K)

She is doing great, had that lung removed, only took a few minutes. I saw her at CrossFit yesterday.

Attached: DB2FE2E9-8A26-4D70-9E5B-FD29D368D291.gif (362x285, 984K)

Attached: B2724252-9A5B-4CB4-8DDA-6F9B71163D95.jpg (417x415, 54K)

Where'd you find her baby pictures?

I doubt they would be able to cover up her being dead but I’m willing to bet she’s severely incapacitated and unable to do any real work

she's probably brain dead but they're keeping the body alive. that will only work for so long with a geriatric

her organs will give out sooner or later, and there are only so many machines that can replace them until the organs literally just start falling apart

>she usually posts AT LEAST a few times a year
>she hasn't posted since 2017

yeah. she's dead.

twitter.com/RuthBGinsburg

I thought that was a shoop of her with a grizzly beard for a second and was very confused

I honestly don't believe anything that comes out of Twitter. Anything. Going to have to do better. Sit down interview or something.

and we want them to lose even more control of it.

Attached: image.png (360x270, 92K)

>Jewess
She never did any work anyway..

>Where'd you find her baby pictures?
I think they were recovered from pic related right after a sacrifice.

Attached: kike_child_sacrific_center.jpg (1906x1076, 227K)

How your broken hip doing, Ginzy?

If someone lit a fire at her place of residence, they'd have to evacuate, just saying

I just want a mad burger to take his boogaloo kit and infiltrate the satanic temple they're hiding this vegetable and dump the photos here. This was already unable to stay awake during any proceedings and it's safe to say that all of the "directives" she's still giving out are from her clerks.

The fact that the Republicans are not calling this out, or Trump for that matter, basically confirms that there are some unwritten laws or power plays at work which will fracture the USA as we know it. Think about it, Trump appointing three justices, they'd hold another pussy march and with any luck things would turn violent. Obviously the Reps can't have this and the Dems know it would undo all of their careful planning and scheming.

Trump is the kike agenda you dumb ass.

>now

There have been multiple instances of the justices appearing within those 8 months though with her always absent, correct? I know for certain she has cancelled appointments but time is fuzzy for me on her having to do her job but not showing

For this conspiracy theory to work, all of the other justices would have to hide the state of her health or her death. What does Kavanaugh have to gain by keeping quiet?

Not having a pillow-case over his head?

Attached: image.png (362x362, 38K)

This

2018*

The "conservative" justices are just as cucked as the lefties. What makes you think they care?

in 1913 the money supply was owned by the khazar kikes, but in 1933 is when the US government bankrupted and then signed the Emergency Banking Act which made the investors of the Federal Reserve the receivers of the debt and the actual leaders. Basically the people and nation became debt slaves to jews even before israhell even existed.

this
they arranged scalia's hit over some retarded forum for reviewing screenplays
pretty sure they are either all in on it or know enough to keep their mouths shut

Attached: serveimage (11).jpg (1200x978, 124K)

Honk, honk, screech thunk!

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Attached: image.png (958x600, 610K)

Could you elaboeate on what you mean? The wiki page is not helping.

Look up "The monster form Jekyl Island"

The diet of fresh new born foreskins must be working then.

Why is this stupid jew bitch wearing a little jerk off glove? She's stroking some bbc?

>Could you elaboeate on what you mean?
The Century of enslavement (The Federal Reserve)
youtube.com/watch?v=5IJeemTQ7Vk
ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS Full Version:
youtube.com/watch?v=QlunSNY5B48

Attached: jew_park.png (526x394, 493K)

They just want everyone to forget she even exists

Still Emperor!

Attached: D89BC3C5-9441-4832-A002-113F1A712077.gif (200x150, 202K)

>edition.cnn.com/2019/06/17/entertainment/ruth-bader-ginsburg-and-broadway/index.html
I can't find any.

> R A R E F L A G!!!
> R A R E F L A G!!!
> R A R E F L A G!!!
> R A R E F L A G!!!
> A
> R
> E
> F
> L
> A
> G

Uragay bro, very sorry for what we did to you guys in the war but thanks for posting!

>Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Hello.
I am Galactic Federation General Arslan Senki. On November 7th I watched Ruth Bader Ginsburg fly over my house, cracking three of my antenna, which required me to be hospitalized. It was then discovered I needed parts of my hemipenes removed because of cancerous nodules. All of this was quite stressful and very worrying thanks to my advanced age (798588321547 Light Years). Since then, it has been 8,000 earth years since I have been seen in public. The mainstream media has been caught multiple times lying about me making appearances, and I have consistently cancelled all appointments I have had planned. Also there was absolutely nothing done on my day of birth March 15th. No announcements from my family or from myself. No photos of me. Nothing.

Despite all this, absolutely no one seems to want to investigate my health condition. No one in government is asking for proof of my well-being. And the mainstream media is quick to label any average Joe that questions any of this a conspiracy theorist.

Isn't that odd.

Amazing that so many anons choose to ignore this fact.
inb4 that's not really her

>law.georgetown.edu/news

Ruth Bader was born in Brooklyn in 1933, the daughter of a furrier peddling finery in the midst of the Great Depression and a mother who prized education. Her family would have confronted the social difficulties of being Jewish in an era when anti-Semitism could be found overtly painted on signs: “No Jews allowed.” It was in those days—before she went off to Cornell University, then Harvard Law—that the young Ruth would have been exposed to the sounds of New York City English. Beyond those in the NYU study, she might have taken in some of the dems and dats that have since fallen out of popular usage, or the dropped H’s (tink instead of think) and accentuated G’s (in words that sound like sing-ger).

time.com/ruth-bader-ginsburg-supreme-court/

>now

bump

Hurry up and die subversive kike.

>only person
>justice roberts still exists
Lmao

She is dead. They are basically covering up her death because then trump would get another Supreme Court Justice pick. They’re going to wait until the next election and hope trump loses.

Old footage.

They will kill him and his family if he says something.

Simply being alive and tubed up in a bed shouldn't be enough to hold a Supreme Court justice position.

youtu.be/VRJecfRxbr8

Attached: 1489169023283.jpg (600x400, 142K)

I was looking for this

Roberts is a full blown leftist on all important issues. We need to replace Ginsburg then Trump can force McConnell to impeach Roberts with support of the 5 legitimate justices.

Africa has to be kept in Africa.
>youtube.com/watch?v=BsQwdl1aI8Y

Attached: image.png (313x382, 133K)