Black Music

How did black people end up dominating the music industry and fanbase?

Attached: 15-future-rapper.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9ClYy0MxsU0
youtu.be/UTyO71LjZwU
youtu.be/Ns167_llTiA
youtu.be/6vYnas6q3Sg
youtu.be/WAXnqjUfal4
youtu.be/71mS1z5Z0C8
youtu.be/S4FvhbLhBbI
youtube.com/watch?v=Lgx72hNyCio
youtube.com/watch?v=q5lQRZXx8BE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

J

Attached: 1561735098585.jpg (1582x1627, 603K)

E

Future is a male empowerment activist leave him out of this, he helped me get over my last break up.

B

rap music is mind control. i stopped listening to any sort of new recent rap and i feel like my IQ went up a bunch.

Come home black man

Attached: d3bb79e74896ff6c935f8a73c8d4eb70.jpg (351x433, 57K)

There are many (((reasons))) for this state of affairs.
The Jew runs the entertainment industry.
The Jew also spreads degeneracy in all communities including the black American community in order to destroy his enemies.

>DA JOOZE!
>it has nothing to do with them always being top 10 on billboards and selling the most music!!

Its a scam and it was rigged from the start!

Can't blame all your problems on the Jews.

>dominating the music industry and fanbase?

they dominate pop music only.
every other type of music they are shit at.
where is the black Beethoven or Mahler?

Learn to use greentexts correctly

Jews control what plays on the radio, trends on Twitter and Instagram, plays on Spotify, is on the front page of YouTube, is recommended on YouTube, is on entertainment news.

They dont dominate anything, the entire music industry is controlled by jews.

BASED

Attached: D9A4C9DB-2991-4B3A-86E8-3997E0EBF2FA.jpg (489x697, 54K)

Black music exudes dominance and virility with its pounding bassline beats, striking lyrics and general upbeat, tribal nature.

Here's a comparison of typical Black music vs white "music".
Black Music:
youtu.be/9ClYy0MxsU0

white music:
youtu.be/UTyO71LjZwU

Music knows no color or borders. Of course, you alt right beta male incels would know nothing about it.

>dominating
More like artificially inflated. Most rappers are industry plants and even funnier is that they’re “in the closet homosexuals”. Most are openly satanist practicing witch craft and Santeria

Attached: 1A810704-C753-4D4C-8BAA-0B726AB8828E.jpg (1024x576, 81K)

>DA JOOOZEEEEE

Based and Redpilled. Although UK rap just sounds hilarious.

Dominate as in? Do blacks have the best texts? The best styles? Do you even remember the black "musicians" of the past 30 years? Do you think that in a few centuries people will refer to lildicmcnegroid & his kin the same way we're currently refering to Mozart & Wagner?

Because white people used to try to keep minorities from embarrassing themselves from being a ridiculous caricature or stereotype, and then "tolerance" was invented by cunty women and the showbusiness race so that minorities could become ridiculous things to laugh at while they think it's liberation.

Who do you think runs the (((music industry)))?

Mozart and Wagner aren't enjoyable to listen to anymore. Black artists are.

This video and song is a work of art and your primitive brain can't handle it, just soulless violin and piano notes from 3 centuries ago.
youtu.be/Ns167_llTiA

Silly newfag. You need to l u r k m o a r and become more aware of the activities and the industries the Jews are active in.

Attached: 2C28A2E8-68CE-46C9-8022-C76EF5E626B4.jpg (1582x1627, 659K)

White people have boring shit culture

Always Canadian, wtf is wrong with you cunts.

Attached: 1552398931726.jpg (2048x2048, 205K)

If you like rap, you like listening to niggers talk. The beats, scantily clad women, and money are there to draw you in; the lyrics are there to dumb you down, promote degenerate behavior, and make you submissive; the niggers are there to make you worship idiots and accept their public personas of chimpouts and idiocy while giving niggers a pass for their crimes. It's fucking obvious that rap isn't music. It's talking rhythmically to high dopamine music. Nigger music is not made for enjoyment of sound, it's there to hypnotize you whatever race you are.

>we're currently refering to Mozart & Wagner?
>we're

No one talks about those faggots other then boomer liberals.

>niggers going on a psychopathic ego trip is music

Wiggers need to be tortured.

Attached: 743.png (600x900, 532K)

White music

>she left me for another man, broke my heart

Black music

>I took his bitch and fucked her

Literal poetry in motion.

Why are you posting false shit? Almost all mainstream music is straight garbage anyway and that includes rap and hip hop, pop and all others.

You need to be 18+ to post

blacks are cool their rap music makes me feel tough

Love songs are monkey shit, use white music that has nothing to do with love but is pure art.

I've taken the Jebpill

Because some of it is really good and some of them are nice guys who don’t hate white people

Attached: B663F0EE-1BC6-42CA-83D6-F618417C59F2.jpg (1242x2046, 1.69M)

Woke and guacpilled.

Attached: 1523369894405.png (499x499, 63K)

I wonder what music is more likely to raise testosterone, the pathetic whiny violin tones made by wigged manlets from the 1800s Jow Forums seems to like, or THIS:
youtu.be/6vYnas6q3Sg

whitey loves the bbc and worships it. that's how rap became popular, what a cuck race

I wouldn't say they dominate it, but yes rap is pretty popular. The reason is simply that most of the youth considers it cool. Many white people use rap to signal to others that they are hip and current. What I wonder is if these white people actually listen to it when they are by themselves. That's the true test of whether they actually like the music or if they just listen to it for social reasons.

When was the last time white music dominated charts? Genre?
I think the last bastion was britpop (blur, oasis) alongside with its shitty murrican cousin altrock (linkin park, green day).

>The reason is simply that most of the youth considers it cool.

God could you sound any more boomer?

DAS RITE

Attached: IMG_7006.jpg (500x500, 27K)

it's blatantly true, dumbass

The absolute state of bongland. Same as your negro friend; you need to be 18+ to post.

THIS

do you know who controls billboards and pop music? are you a fucking retard?

>he studied the blade

Most people who listen to music just follow what's popular so nowadays the industry just pushes out what they decide to sell and fake the illusion of popularity to suck in the tards.

Someone, somewhere decided to push black music and here we are.

jews

>blur
Hear how low-test, melancholic and feminine sounding this white britpop is
youtu.be/WAXnqjUfal4
and compare it to the masculine, dominant beats of Black Music:
youtu.be/71mS1z5Z0C8

What's next, Muhammad, you start posting blackedcom?

Greatest and most successful rapper of all time is a white man

>ooga booga loud noise & shouty negro more best dan all da odder pipul

Attached: 1563034341052.png (541x267, 133K)

Mad?
youtu.be/S4FvhbLhBbI

Masculine? Just a bunch of guys acting like they're public enemy #1. These videos always have multiple shots of police cars/officers just to assure the viewer that they're bad boys and dangerous. It's a bit funny really. The reality is that they're not intimidating criminals but merely a public nuisance.

Mad? Wtf is wrong with you kid? How can I get mad at an absolute retard? You've been repeating the same garbage in each of your posts. This isn't maddening; it's depressing at best.

Attached: 1562680565726.jpg (700x491, 45K)

I

W

because since whites dont have their own culture, rhythmn, or fashion sense, they latch on to whatever is cool in the black community

Jews

Daz racist!

youtube.com/watch?v=Lgx72hNyCio

It LITTERALY was them faggot

Powerful

Jews own everything. 20% of each artist minimum

because classical music, early american music : EG jazz and swing and the bulk of "easy listening" are essentially free and whites don't have to pay for it. so the only paying customers for monkey music are blacks.

>The left's favourite rapper is a massive sexist

If he was white they'd be trying to get him de-platformed.

You have to look at it from a cultural perspective. Hegemonic culture decides what it consumes.

Studies have shown that the music industry has a difficult time getting people to consume a certain kind of music.

Look at Rock n' Roll music in the 50's, the industry didn't want to support these artists, it's what society chose to consume.

Attached: 1347636484968.png (352x315, 188K)

youtube.com/watch?v=q5lQRZXx8BE

It's tough to be a canadian, I know

Attached: 1549480642411.jpg (885x597, 212K)

>IM IN LUH WIT DA COH COH!!!!
>BAKIN SOH DA!!
I dont wanna hear monkey screeching

Because almost every black dude is a rapper or has thought of themselves as a rapper at some point. It’s thoroughly engrained in their culture for every success their are 100,000 failures.

Niggers can talk about killing thousands of niggers and selling drugs all they want, but when they say something about Jews it gets edited. I’ve Cube called Jerry Heller a Jew and that got bleeped out in No Vaseline, and in “Got My Mind made Up” Method Man raps “I make maneuvers like Hitler killing Jews with a German Rueger” and Jews and German Rueger are both bleeped out.

It can’t be anymore obvious who controls rap music

Mozart is highly enjoyable, I thought Brits had more sophistication than that...

People like what’s popular, especially women. Now YouTube and other sites artificial control what’s popular and trending. Social engineering is deciding what the masses like and find interesting not themselves.

S

Jews have unironically little to do with it. Nigger culture is popular among young people simply because it's the perfect mix of nihilism and hedonism. Selling and using drugs, fucking whores and throwing them away, acting tough and gangster, getting rich and flaunting wealth... Modern young people are attracted to these things because that's what they think being "successful" is all about; in their minds, they have nothing else to live for. Of course, this kind of mindset becomes more and more common as society degrades and families are destroyed... So it might actually be the fault of Jews, but only indirectly.