Give me one reason why these cunts shouldn't be tried for treason

Give me one reason why these cunts shouldn't be tried for treason.

Attached: Omar_Ocasio_Tlaib.0.jpg (1200x675, 125K)

COPE

i really cant think of any. you have stumped me sir.

What did they do?

They are beautiful

>Give me one reason why these cunts shouldn't be tried for treason.

How can they be "traitors" since they're not of european origin. They're not white...So why would you expect them to have any loyalty to a culture or race they're not a part of. They're not the problem. They're only doing what they think is best for their interest. (like the Jews)

The real problem comes from the ones who expect other races to do their bidding. Why would anyone trust people outside of their race, culture or religion ? Maybe i'm just speaking for myself here, and maybe that's my "individualistic" side speaking (even though i deplore it) but, i don't even trust people of my own race, heck, i don't trust half of my own family, why would i trust someone of a difference race ? Call it "racist" or "ignorant", i don't care, i just go with what works.

Attached: 1547925655779.gif (446x523, 3.2M)

It's their handlers and corporate backers who should be RICOd, these are just dumb cunts.

Their cute feet

I don't have a single reason why. Sorry user.

Attached: 1563023893686.png (724x696, 364K)

Dat's raycisssssss!

who are they betraying? they're not americans and shouldn't be expected to act in america's interest

Because they're the actual Patriots that care about the american people. Not just the rich boomers who know jackshit but hate and division.

if betraying your people and country would still be a crime (it somehow isn't anymore) 90% of our parliament would hang. An amazing thought tbqh.

>Tlaib
>beautiful

Attached: 5260358763897658132967.jpg (293x212, 19K)

No need. Just need to make sure they lose the next election.

This.

They are People Of Color

What did they do that's treason?

dont hang them yet.....let them do more damage first.

Attached: the_squad.gif (800x530, 727K)

I unironically would hook up with AOC and even Omar tho. I’d just make sure to wear a condom

Attached: 89237472389798324234,jpg.jpg (1842x1036, 94K)

Alien

i'd let them drink me toilet water.

Attached: cortex.jpg (960x640, 143K)

This user is right. Foreigners look out for their own self-interest, and I can respect that in a way as I would do the same, but the whites that betray their own should be shot.

Or at the very least, thrown out of a helicopter

Kill, Fuck, Marry. In that order left to right.

Attached: 1563155709862.jpg (600x647, 75K)

just don't let them over do it, the libs might figure how far left they went and correct themselves to be more reasonable.

>liberal democracy

The real enemy is the Jew. This is all a distraction

Attached: 375A20BA-A215-4B5B-8F83-1A7F5982B245.png (786x650, 919K)

>How can they be "traitors" since they're not of european origin

Americans of non European origin pledge allegiance to the same flag we do and are supposed to be just as American.

Because the appropriate charge is sedition, not treason, you fucking moron.

So you admit to being the land of mutts?

Because they're unironically based. We've never seen the jews this mad.

What damage? All I see is a bunch of asspained boomers, kikes, and cuckservatives. Which one are you?

strong powerful women of color
thats enough reason not to you WHITE SUPREMACIST BIGOT!!!

>treason

Attached: quote-truth-is-treason-in-the-empire-of-lies-ron-paul-36-26-69.jpg (850x400, 46K)

Some people don't deserve a trial.

>tried for treason for not worshiping israel

Attached: 1481982421382.jpg (368x376, 9K)

I love her

Attached: Ilhan-Omar-2 (1).jpg (980x450, 42K)

why even let shitskins rule ur country?

they're your elected representative, mutt
you should probly kys
fpbp

They should be given the rope

Attached: 1562177360520m.jpg (582x1024, 141K)

Just because the Muslim names the Jew doesnt make them based, lol what an idiot. They have literally been trying to destroy whites almost as long as the Jews have. Arabs are just the Jews' less clever cousins. Hating Jews is not so great if you also hate whites. It's Jews v Muslims v Europeans. The Jew uses the Muslim against the European and vice versa, undeniably, but it's only possible because the Muslims actually do want to destroy Europe and have for a very long time.

if its brown put it down

Realy, REALY, YOU DARE TO SAY THAT. should i remember you that you have over 1000 rapefugees

Pipe dream and every Boomer that believes in it will die of a heart attack within a few years

Because they haven't broken any laws, as far as the prosecuting authorities know.

Oy vey!

There's a difference between hating the jews and shining a spotlight on the Israel Industrial Complex and the Shabbos GOP, and then watching them all scatter like cockroaches. They're unironically based because the rest of congress are literal cucks.

Rape is what they need

Lol you are either a shill or a brainlet, having the most hated communist and a literal raghead congressmen call out the Jews does nothing but make it harder to redpill normies on the Jews you dingus. This actually hurts the effort to redpill normies. No shit the Muslim congresswoman is the only one that names the Jew. You are basically further immunizing the Jew at this point. Haha I'm a rag head now! The Jew is a master manipulator.

you can't be a traitor if you aren't american

I bet you think Linsday Graham is based. Conservatism was a mistake.

>Treason
What have they done that warrants that high crime? Have their conspired with a foreign government to undermine this country's democracy or national security? Have they spilled trade or military secrets to non-allied governments? What they have done is basically give other minorities the same chances that they have, and to have equal representation and opportunity in American society. During these turbulent times, where anti-Latino, anti-Muslim, and anti-black raving lunatics march down streets with their white supremacist bullshit, and when rednecks shoot up places of worship, city blocks, and other areas where minority groups gather all in the name for their racism, of course minority women disillusioned by this society's exclusionary bullshit will rise up to address these disgusting aspects of society.

Because they stand against Zionism.

Fuck you Jew

I can understand AOC, but the muzzie is fucking ugly.

This is the Israeli narrative
>Not liking Israeli's behavior is really just hating jews
It sends a message to Jews that they're all under attack which helps get Israel the support of the disporia.
It also frames legit criticisms of Israel as racist
You're either a zioshill or one of their useful idiots like Pat Little

Attached: 1547747348797.jpg (704x1024, 104K)

100% correct. They aren't traitors, they just aren't on your side.

Stop being so naive.

AOC is a National COMMUNIST, she wants to invade ISREAL to install a Somalian dictatorship, like and agree if you are sandwich eating LIBTARD

They should all be lynched for public amusement. Worthless women. Not even good for fucking or cleaning.