What the fuck is wrong with nerdy guys these days?

What the fuck is wrong with nerdy guys these days?

Attached: 13052089624.png (590x588, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Lbr6kpDXf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing.

/thread

Nothing. Women are just shittier now then they've ever been and have no manners cause every vagina tries to pretend they're "one of the guys". It's why every mens hobby has turned into some cucked fag fest shithole cause women don't care about anything men do, they just want to be "included"

I'll file this under "shit that didn't happen".
That bitch wishes someone would stalk her

There's too many beta men who also worship "nerdy" girls too.

>surrounds yourself with "nerdy" men
>MEN ARE BADDDD
theyre not men, thats your problem

I would never consider anyone a friend who watches anime. Most anime people are future or current pedophiles

The men ran from these thots because look at them.

1. They have tattoos.
That's as far as I need to go, I know I'm preaching to the choir here.

I'm certain that the sheer post-mortem attention that murdered ethot Bianca is getting right now is going to open fucking floodgates for brand new #metoo-phenomenon where every single ethot and gamer girl comes out with scary stalking horror stories that totally happened.

>Do the absolute most to get your attention
If the irony could hurt she'd be lying on the floor and whining from pain

The politics of envy. If losers can't have something then they just want to destroy it. Imagine being a White person with a nice country, surrounded by brown people who don't.

I really wish that recent tragedy would make ethots think about what kind of genuine freaks collecting beta orbiters and selling female attention through Patreon might attract, but I'm likely wishing for too much.

Wish it was true desu, female "nerd"s are a cancer on any community.

The nerddom has always been an niche for the obsessive types. Normalfag females are just noticing it now because they want in on all that male attention.

Let me fix that for you

>Being a female "goyim" or "shiksa" is scary. Jews will literally kill you because you don't want them.
>What the fuck is wrong with Jew guys these days?

Mass shooters, and now this guy.

Nah, most of them are not dumb enough to meet up with some random discord niggers

The problem with being a strong independent woman is that women aren’t strong and none of them are independent.

Attached: CC5497C8-24A8-42EF-B311-C0AC0C1D3976.jpg (4032x3024, 826K)

>recent tragedy
Are you the faggot who keeps white knighting in every thread?

Attached: 1563194138927.jpg (1037x1869, 372K)

How many people want a squinty face negress?

Fake and gay.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Absolute Chads

NOT A SINGLE PROOF OXY IS HER USERNAME, NOTICE PIC RELATED, DIFFERENT NAME. ISNT IT WEIRD HOW THERE IS BUNCH OF SCREENS WHERE SOME RANDOM GIRL SAYS FUCKD UP SHITS AND INCELS HERE CLAIMS ITS HER WHEN ITS DIFFERENT NAME EVERYTIME AND NOT A SINGLE PROOF ITS HER?

Draw your eyebrows on straight, Shaniqua

oh fugg :(

Attached: 1558671063909.jpg (600x338, 47K)

>Women
>Feel Guilty
Women don't even know the definition of guilt

Attached: 1254221575464.jpg (4000x2710, 1.27M)

>Be woman
>Get caught didn't womanly kikery
>Cry to garner sympathy and impress guilt onto others, having never felt any of your own.

I was thinking that the publicity could start to trigger copycats like with mass shootings.
I always knew this exact scenario would happen to the whole camslut ecosystem soon enough.
With that many desparate orbiters youre gonna catch a good amount of crazy.
You'd have to be some amount of crazy to follow and financially support those girls in the first place.

If we see a few more of these camslut style murders it should drag attention to the issue and hopefully scare away girls from doing this dumb shit.

Attached: 1498892335979.jpg (503x392, 49K)

I'm sure if we sterilized all white males for the next 20 years, we would fix this.

THOT PATROLLED

There were fewer women in most men-dominated small hobbies
when they smelled money and attention, came he fake ass bitches that don't know shit. Out of 10 current "nerdy" women and girls, maybe one, MAYBE, is actually completely invested in the hobby.
pH of solution went way low, way fast, and people do not tolerate women anymore because even if they are actually interested in the hobby, they now attract beta orbiters that cause just as much trouble.
Most hobbies saw a skyrocketing participation which meant money, which meant jewry, which takes us to where we are now, with basically any fucking hobby you can think of that existed before 1989

Is that you, Finnknight? I'm glad you didn't kill yourself when Lauren quit being an e-celeb.

Can we get some numbers on how many women are killed because they turned down nerdy men for dates

Anybody

I'll wait

these type of women just think they should be able to exploit these lonely betas with reckless abandon with no consequence or consideration for their feelings or thoughts what so ever

this is the truth "gaming" women or whatever the fuck they want to call themselves are just fake whores that take advantage of easy attention and wonder why they have the lowest hanging fruit clawing after them

>They literally kill you
>I mean they stalk you
>I mean they make you feel guilty
>I mean they act creepy

>Nerdy girls
Actually nerdy girls don't attention whore on social media and are largely undercover just like anyone else on 4chins. Only people getting harassed are the fake nerds and they did it to themselves.

these bitches love the attention until the wrong guys shows them interest, fuck em
I am glad they are getting harassed by creepy losers

Attached: iiconic ass play.webm (464x744, 977K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1Lbr6kpDXf0

Ok bitch then stay the fuck out of our hobbies (you're ruining then anyway, lol) and get back to the mother fucking kitchen

Teens should be separated from each other based on sex/gender, until college.

Teen girls are psychopaths who don't learn how to control their estrogen-fueled emotions until they're adults.

Teen boys are psychopaths until their hormones simmer down at adulthood.

Brain development does not stop til late teens, early 20s.

For their own protection, teens need to be kept away from one another until fully adult.

Also, the parents of both the victim and the perpetrator are all grossly negligent parents.

How ridiculous can a strawman get, the tweet.

I mean, it's not like this ain't true in some capacity. That dolphin girl is gonna get stabbed sooner or later. Then again, beta orbiters are usually spineless cowards.

>random femnigger tweet
she’d kill to suck white cock

Nobody is going to stalk that ugly nigger.

>women who live in extremely safe, well-policed first-world countries have delusions of danger and persecution, episode 27373848404027172748484

Attached: 77168151-D17C-484B-BF18-E98552297777.jpg (682x1023, 116K)

why are nerds the only true alphas left???

Yeah I'm sure all the white boys are drooling for that hideous Shaniquuh there, who is definitely a real gamer girl and not saying all this for attention

Nice guys may finish last, but they'll still finish on your face

>beta orbiters are usually spineless cowards.
yes but cowards can freak out and gut a bitch in a moment of insanity - it will be fun to see

The vast majority of nerdy guys don't want women anywhere near them because women just fuck up everything you're interested in.

a Thing happened that garnered viral social media attention and therefore the real-world situation has totally changed and circumstances are NOT what they were before, clearly. oh but surely "starting a conversation" or "raising awareness" is gonna stop some crazy/enraged/et al motherfucker from gutting you or running you over or any number of terrible ends

it all boils down to this, as distasteful it may be to many normie folk. be careful how you treat people, because some of them may just murder your ass. seriously, everyone walking around even half able-bodied is able to murder another person; gotta stay strapped. i guess i'm not advocating likely BPD e-thots carrying around shitty .380s around or something, but rather maintaining some level of fucking personal security, damn

>Brain development does not stop til late teens, early 20s.
this is a very problematic post. You are excluding the black community. Their brains stop developing 4 years earlier than the brains of whites.
I want you to self reflect and become more inclusive towards the POC community.

There are some extremely entitled faggots out there that think paying an ethot 10k a month means they're in a relationship just because she says "Aww thanks cutie!" after he tips her a fucking grand.
Ethots are bad, but the beta faggots throwing money at them and thinking that means a relationship, are equally bad.

If you donate money to anyone playing videogame, you're a faggot. And this is coming from someone who creates videogame mods for free. No one should pay for that shit. Do it because you want to. I'm too old to play 12 hours of videogames. But I'm not old enough to ditch it all together. So I create.

the girl was actually just a bitch that used men and cheated on them

>This pic

Attached: egirl.jpg (640x720, 230K)

Someone kill Belle Delphine. Now that would trigger a reaction

That doesn't make the ethot any better, just makes them worse actually because it's a kike sort of mentality