People from eastern shitholes

So, I'm currently on vacation in Croatia and something I have seen for many years now is, due to my Jow Forums consumption, crystal clear for me.

People from the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Poland are the biggest pieces of shit Europe can produce imo.

The men are fat, their women ugly and their children totally unbearable little shits.
They have no common courtesy nor do they care for other people, e.i. on the beach, where they spread like Moby Dick. Please do all decent people a favour and stay in your fucked up former communist shitholes.

Attached: images (1).jpg (275x183, 12K)

>currently on vacation in Croatia
Nice croatian flag you have

Ok? Americans think Europeans are all gays waiting to come out of the closet.

are you suuuuuure those aren't other amerisharts?

The worst tourists are the Brits.
Nobody can beat the chavs.

Shut the fuck up, you lying piece of shit.

You Hitler-rejecting, Mozart-grabbing kikel-fuck.

go back to Israel

We have a lot of models from those countries here. Pretty nice girls.

Attached: 15027797_1291289797587970_8805259060429346844_n-696x522.jpg (696x522, 63K)

>1 post by this ID

And still we do more for Whites when it comes to defense than you fags. Example Ivan Jurcevic in Cologne.

- half Croatian

>currently on vacation in Croatia
You meant to say Greater Serbia

Australians can be pretty bad, maybe even worse than Brits.

Croatians aren't White?

Whiter than you Ch*nkoid

>east
>lists countries to the north
OP is retard

fuck off Mexico

>on vacation in Croatia
Look at your fucking flag, faggot.

Attached: 1548213500503.jpg (107x124, 4K)

Slavs are the best white people.
Poles: Fucking based and Poland is full of beautiful women.
Russia: Fucking based and they are the toughest people on Earth.
Czechs: Smart
Yugoslavs: Based as well as kind.

You go to the dick OP

Not a Chink. But I fuck their best looking women for money.

I just wasn't sure about whether or not Coats were among other Whites, I thought Slavs in general were another thing altogether - but I'd rather have Coats as Whites too.

Will you look at that. Another dude went to the Croatia coastline, saw some foreign fucks and decided that Croatia must be a shithole. You fucking retard, there are no niggers and spics here and we are being lead by a corporate right wing party. Stay stupid you dumb fuck.

only the poor trash goes to Crotia, everyone knows this, im sorry you dont ;)

You are released then.

A little spic isn't bad, look at those Brexit qts. They live rent-free in my heart.

>Yugoslavs: Based as well as kind and a little bit turkish
ftfy, otherwise good post

Fuck you too. Fucking german letting his country get ruined by shitskins. Im not looking for a ego boost here, you spic fuck

My parents are calling me from their sea resort as well, which is 80% Czechs and Slovaks. They tell me how everyone is morbidly obese and constantly drunk due to free refills of cheap beer at the all-you-can-eat table (svedski stol)

But those are their filthy peasants and working class dregs, they never know how to behave. In any country, all across the world.

Attached: 1554213020.jpg (800x533, 133K)

Germans are still the worst Euro tourists. All those cliches of putting their towels on the best beach loungers at 5am etc. Brits are just like vikings on a rape and pillage. Their worst behaviour is in the worst places too. If your country is a shithole the Brits will use it as a toilet.

/thread

cmon now, everyone knows only the white trash goes to Croatia for holidays, they can just drive there, save money not buying a plane ticket, and slavshit it up. Ive neve been to croatia and my family is super rich

>HDZ
>right-wing

Maybe, but there are no niggers in my country and we are the only country in Europe without a mosque

HDZ is centrist at best. Croatia’s only right wing party is NHR and they only ever get a few seats in parliament.

this doesnt look like america from the coast line

Tinder is so easy in eastern europe/asia/south america while on vacation
Change my bio to
>6'4"
>American
And suddenly 100 matches overnight. ez

Attached: doggo.png (750x1334, 3.06M)

totally agree OP. these people and also people from balkan shitholes (čefurs) and šiptars behave similarly to niggers. they truly are subhuman and one can understand why people generally hate slavs. unfortunately we are importing more and more of those shits

Attached: kolzer_slo2.jpg (550x599, 146K)

Box heads are the worst and even think they’re white, it’s a terrible state of affairs

nice larp, but those eastern euro whores don't know what 6 4 is fucktard. next time for larp like this put metric so we can actually believe those women thought you were tall

And yet they're like aristocrats compared to Chinese tourists

Attached: burberry-defication-front.jpg (640x335, 37K)

I know it's a bait, but I'm going to treat you to a kick to the nuts anyway. When the refugee crisis started, I legitimately started treating Western Europeans like subhumans, because that's honestly who you are. Just a bunch of clueless degenerates who are marching to their doom at a brisk pace, all the while pointing fingers and blaming everyone else for the tragedies that befall them. It's da joos, it's da arabs, it's da niggers, it's da slavs... no, faggot, it's you. And you're going to become strangers in your own countries because you're completely incapable of recognizing this simple fact.

>models

kek

Based.

Attached: ee.jpg (442x400, 34K)

I've seen them in France, they were still acting like uncultural peasants and bunch of barbarians.

Its ok Croatia sold out its south slav brothers to be the sum dumpster of the rest of europe and nothing but a tourist piss hole. Its all good let the Poles be thick headed mongs and german sexxual deviants and bong running naked through streets in broad daylight as if the natives are mute farm animals.

Polish huh? We saved your asses in WW2 from almost certain annexation by Germany and this is how you speak about us? Ungrateful if you ask me. Such is the price one pays for being a responsible father figure to a spoilt brat I guess..

and poland is not or what ? you are just 10-15 years behind like everyone else. niggers are slowly filling your cities as well. you are not some masterful jew dodgers.

>I’m cannot buy a beer in Vienna so i have to go to croatia to buy myself keks and coffie. And i hate poor people like Cehy and Slovaky

Eh you got me on that one, but it will be right wing when our lord and savior Miroslav Škoro comes to power.
HKS

>I’m phone poster, and i’m not using private browsing
>what is https?

>what is 4g roaming
I fucking hate all retarded brainlets here

so what's poland's excuse for importing millions of immigrants?

Have you ever been to any of the common sun resorts? early birds throw their towels over all the best sunchairs before 5am in the morning, sometimes nobody sits in them all day but they are goners.

Damn i want to forbid throwing towels over sunchairs all together especially if you not use them.

So first sun resort forbidding that i will book a travel to.

>Australians can be pretty bad, maybe even worse than Brits.
Almost. Australians are more entertaining about it. Almost like they’re doing it ironically and tend to be genuinely friendly once you talk to them.
t. Been around

Worst tourists:
1: Chinks
2: Brits
3: Germans

Holly Valance has been an excellent export, thanks Serb bro

Attached: holly v.jpg (634x959, 108K)

>The worst tourists are the Brits.
>Australians can be pretty bad, maybe even worse than Brits.
>Almost. Australians are more entertaining about it. Almost like they’re doing it ironically and tend to be genuinely friendly once you talk to them.

Serb is right about Bruces, they are likable, Brits are just vile and arrogant, brit army was causing problems while off duty in our cut recently

Attached: brit1412610470234.jpg (514x322, 52K)

You didn't do shit and Poland WAS annexed even though you were supposed to attack Germany on the Western front. In fact, your chickenshit prime minister actually forced our leadership to cancel mobilization as German troops were massing at the border in an effort to appease Hitler. Thus, not only have you contributed nothing to the defense of Poland, you possibly lost us the entire fucking campaign. And on of top of that, you sold us out to Stalin even though Roosevelt and his generals (most notably Patton) were having second thoughts about it. You even allowed that faggot to prevent our soldiers from participating in the victory parade, and gladly so, because it'd make your own pitiful contribution look bad.

Meanwhile, we contributed about 20% of all pilots defending England, and they were significantly more effective at killing Germans than yours. We've also contributed about 200,000 troops to your ground campaigns in the West and the South, and this doesn't even begin to cover our contribution in the East and the Polish Underground.

Basically, you sold us out twice and you spent most of the war sitting on your asses and you have the audacity to talk shit about us? Neck yourself, motherfucker.

Temporary visas. The government isn't even allowed to resettle them.

>judging countries by their boomer generation
Good job faggot

ok you got me, i did ask for an excuse not for the actual truth about the situation

That's more than enough, they'll crash and burn before things get really bad in our region.