Why do white people like to show off their arrogance and hubris?

Why do white people like to show off their arrogance and hubris?

Attached: 1153511_1.jpg (590x350, 48K)

They are canadian fags

It's small dick cope. Just like how they like to drive lifted pickup trucks.

Attached: 1559839731237m.jpg (626x1024, 94K)

>"concneption"
>racial and social superiority
pick one

whitoids are perhaps the only weird creatures who are weak but still pretend to be strong, which invites stronger men from other tribes who beat the small dicked white bois up and take their women for themselves. And the funny part is white women happily leave because who wants to be a small dick loser like a white boy? Lol

How is killing a lion being arrogant?

Lol yo those lifted trucks are so gay.

Do you own any pets? How would you feel if some random dude killed them and bragged about it?

Good point - someone get in touch with the lion's owner and make this right goddammit

>Not being proud of our civilization.

Its not hard to kill a lion... if you drive in their area to watch them, they will come up to your vehicle and lay in its shade. Anyone who trophy hunts is a subhuman desu

That not how these things work. They didn't just hop in a Jeep and bag and tag the frist one they saw.

First of all: I am a hunter myself.
I don't like hunting for trophies alone(they should be a momentum you use to remember the animal not something you brag about to others) and I also don't like the people who do that, but their money is going into conservation which would otherwise be wasted on some non enviornmental hubris.
So I am defenitly in favor of it.

Attached: 1517132630889.jpg (1000x1000, 407K)

Do you mean the lion's family?

White people have the right to hunt these animals because they only still exist because of white people.

I didn't say it was hard and these safaris are how the indigenous people survive and its how theses parks continue to operate and fight actual poachers

>How is killing a lion being arrogant?
that man wouldn't last two seconds face to face with that lion, he has to shoot it from a very safe place where nothing can go wrong. No opportunity for the lion to fight back in any way

Populations of predators have to be managed, and these hunts also bring in the biggest cashflow for conservation. Without this hunting, these animals would go extinct, as niggers do not understand things like conservation

Or just you know.. give the wildlife some land and execute poachers... fuck the indigenous people too

>arrogant
>having or revealing an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 7K)

You need people and money to police poaching

>an exaggerated sense of one's own importance or abilities
exactly what I just said in my post you literal faggot

Do you think it was some Jow Forumstard who made that and misspelled shit in it deliberately?

Shooting a lion isnt an act of arrogance. Running face fist barehanded and naked againt a lion would be you actual faggot.

read what I wrote again nigger, and then look at your sad pathetic excuse of a brain and what it just shit out

the white people that pay to hunt big game are the ones funding the conservations that protect animal populations from over-hunting

I did and still dont think shooting a lion is an act of arrogance its quite literally the opposite.

>White people
Fuck off, nigger.
Trophy hunting endangered animals is for cucked boomers. There is nothing white about them