ITT: proof secularism ruined the West

>ITT: proof secularism ruined the West

Attached: 1560572676166.jpg (960x727, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nT56XzZjM2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God damned commies sharing everything

The French Revolution was the most destructive event to Western Culture of all time

Attached: 1561808454733.jpg (552x629, 34K)

Stunning and brave

>*sniff sniff* you destroyed western civilisation *sniff sniff*

get over it faggot

>brave
gonna nominate her for a nobel peace prize

I'd argue world war one.

So brave, so strong. I wish my daughter's could be like her.

Lose another world war, Muhammed

Attached: 1559596207858.jpg (856x1024, 118K)

The founding of the US was worse

youthful reactionism decries the success of the revolution. mature reactionism laments the failure of the frond.

that would be ww2

I am unable to discern if this is satire or if it's satire

We live in a fallen world
Hell is an eternity separated from God

Attached: 1563068723520.jpg (1100x1700, 358K)

WW1 was the turning point. WW2 was the last ditch effort to save everything.

Attached: 1552583257140.jpg (770x960, 163K)

If only you knew how bad things were

Attached: 1554148832818.webm (268x478, 633K)

ITT retards who don't understand the implications of major western events like the french and american revolutions

Attached: 225px-Jmaistre[1].jpg (225x296, 14K)

L had it worse, lmao

>you're retarded
>but here's no counter-points
Yikes. I'll pray for you, reprobate

Attached: 1555138498949.webm (1280x720, 1.55M)

> how to make a useless roastie
start em early. fucking tragic.

Attached: merchant-hillary.jpg (567x546, 56K)

Welcome to hell, the ride has just begun.

Attached: atheist-reality.jpg (1024x927, 159K)

Everytime you christcucks blame the godless commies, you import 5 niglets to adopt. Fix your religion first.

Attached: 1554494278595.webm (700x525, 1.47M)

How does one take bong hits out of a butthole? She swallows the smoke then farts it into the lungs of another person?

All wrong. The industrial revolution gave rise to supporting unnatural amounts of the population and allowed people to become lazy, giving them time to contemplate retarded things like gender spectrum.

She's lactose intolerant, so she drank a big milkshake. The "bong" is actually a buttplug with a hole for the weed and one for inhaling, with a tube going into the colon. The smoke is cooled off by the diarrhea water. Google it, there's videos

Attached: 1556954216449.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

Is it even wrong to want to know how butthole bong hits work?
am guessing the anus just holds the bong

is pic related legit or a meme?

knowledge that will never be usefull again, will skip the tutorial. thanks though user

It's real, Google it. Diarrhea and buttplug bong (see post above)

Attached: 1555489808327.webm (720x404, 1.99M)

>It's real, Google it. Diarrhea and buttplug bong
i dont wanna

Attached: doomer.png (895x791, 161K)

you must not avert your eyes. this what is coming at us. this is what a collective, anonymous body of majority wants to see.

Funnily it does actually fight against the patriarchy i'm realizing. This rampant degeneracy and the popularization of it is fucking destroying the patriarchy

Tbh you are describing agriculture vs hunter-gatherer. 2 roles - hunter-gatherer and baby machine. 2 genders. This is the most redpilled answer. Fuck (((science))) and (((progress))).

WTF is patriarchy?

At least this proves that women are as smart as men

those girls look hot.
I wanna fuck them

All cultures are beautiful.

>qt tomboy throwing her life way to meth

Attached: 1563115660681.png (796x1060, 416K)

>girls

Attached: 1563153777888.png (469x355, 156K)

>secularism
Never go full retard bro.

>Muslims?
>Cancer.
>Jews?
>Cancer.
>Muh Christians?
>The way.

kys

>taking bunghits lol

Could someone explain the technicalities of how this would work?

>Grrl smoking crack is sooooo in right now. It really shiw thise toxic males hiw strong and independent we are! Pass the glass dick!
>Grrrl, i have my own

Read the replies, retard. It's already been explained in graphic detail

She should be beaten, shaved tarred and feathered and displayed in public.

Have sex, incel

Attached: 1561754840460.jpg (400x500, 103K)

To be fair some french fought against the damn thing same with russians and the communist revolution there (though that one was led by jews)

topjej

So allowing degenerates to smoke out of your ass is a normal healthy thing?

The sad thing was when I was in my teens I was one of those atheists "huh durrr Christianity stupid". Mindlessly lapped up Hitchens, Dawkins and all that without a second thought. The older I get the more I watch western civilization degenerate into this irredeemable cesspit the more and more of a gut punch I feel. The sadder truth is that no we cannot trust people to form their own moral structures and that they do need to be guided. I think some people (maybe a few) can form good moral on their own judgment but conversely its founded on religious values they take for granted. We are so fucked though. Every tranny, every faggot, every pedo. It all makes my blood boil and lose hope

I think it would turn her on

You nigger loving faggots are a shame to your ancestors

>feels bad man

How exactly is this "fighting the patriarchy"?? Just seems like a girl being a slut.

youtube.com/watch?v=nT56XzZjM2s

You don't need organized religion to be moral, you need common sense, logic and human decency. Every single thing that Christians have argued against could have been won if they used science and pragmatism instead of evangelism and a book made by Mediterraneans who took one concussion too seriously, because there is evidence to back up their arguments against things like abortion, premarital sex, sodomy, homosexuality, feminism, you name it.

Attached: 1552154008363.jpg (1334x709, 122K)

Those kids don't stand a chance

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 7K)

>posted de maistre
you're retarded. he was agreeing with you

>Implying that the tittle of destroyer of the west goes to anyone other than Martin Luther.

Wow. Never did read Virgil, but I know this now.

S E E T H I N G
I'm gonna go get myself a nice kebab now

>take one hit of crack pipe
>immediately start tweaking
The strangers across the street might have seen you do that, honey. They *know*.

There’s not a snowball chance in hell they’d touch your dick even with a 10 foot pole, they want their pussys to be ravaged by some big black rapper dick.

-King Jr

This clip is so sad

Eat the white dog shit!

>crack pipes
It checks out

Society had been in rapid declineby longer than a century before black people could even talk in public.

>OP this will kill you in said

Attached: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO3.png (829x991, 1.86M)

Based and redpilled

It's hard to place because there is always a preceding event you can point to.
This one is a big one I think. Protestantism and humanism are shit. These things and then later the french revolution turned us into narcissists that don't aspire to be anything greater then our mediocre selves. Now people literally make arguments for living like wild animals because it's 'natural'.

wrong.
if you got crack these girls will fuck you 24/7 no matter who you are

I have that red shirt but never wear it. I'm going to go burn it now.

Don't worry user, in a few years or less she'll regret and likely kill herself. Find some hope in that if we can weather the tranny storm a little longer it'll largely take care of itself.

Attached: 1561605930343.jpg (621x643, 161K)

No it was the Protestants Reformation, the first real big liberal movement. If you remove the authority of God's church then what is stoping you from doing the same to kings a few centuries later. Nothing.

Would not have been a problem if the Church actually followed the Bible

I want off this ride

Attached: Fucking WHY.jpg (300x287, 66K)

Reminds me of the time a few years ago I went to a party downtown with a friend. Basement full of weirdos. Me n my friend whip out the stash and begin toking a 4 foot glass bong. Thing was a beast. Beforw i know it a kid about 12 years old says "hey hoss lemme hit that shit" so we give him the bong. He white walls it and clears it.

Told my friend we should leave nd we did.

Yea it's true, the church was astoundingly corrupt. Maybe we need to go back before Christianity to save western civilization.

Fuck dude, I smoke weed, but this is degenerate. Its weird too because the mom looks like a healthy, attractive, and respectable middle class girl.

Misogyny btfo eternally.

LET THEM IN

May God's judgement come swiftly

Attached: Christianity vs Atheism.jpg (1115x2600, 1.06M)

Shit was fine before the Catholic Church lmao. Are you gonna claim that Augustus or Julius didn't know what it meant to strive above what it means to be man?

I know people who smoke around their kids and the kids look braindead. The mind of a kid isnt developed enough and that shit will fry it. Sad. Many such cases

All wrong, it all began with the Greeks not genociding the kikes back at ancient times

The French Revolution was part of the birth of western culture, what it helped destroy was European culture. Clinging to the "west" shows that you're still alienated.

This
We used to call Western Civilization Christendom

Holy fuck what a retard in pic

>Not mental illness
Ftge

Attached: gg.png (500x856, 191K)

Fixed this shit for you guys...

Attached: audacious_kikes.jpg (1100x1700, 463K)

Protestant Reformation definitely fucked everything up

This could be a satire article and no one would know the difference. What a fucking circus.

Attached: 43453543.png (498x636, 452K)

Why do those trannies always have huge hooked noses?

Attached: a6b985b98654bc7c7298b78a5c0b23a0.jpg (556x768, 85K)