Why is this regarded by some men as the apex of existence? Aside from making a man feel good...

Why is this regarded by some men as the apex of existence? Aside from making a man feel good, does it objectively improve his life in the long run?

Attached: npcsexualintercourse.jpg (415x518, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Baku
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Still using NPC maymay in 2019
Cringe

Have sex.

Why?

What's the point of improving your life without yielding the fruit of you've planted, dumbass?

t. the eternal virgin

It’s a signifier of dominance that’s inherited from our formative years as a species, and really as reproductive organisms in general. The man who fucks the most women has the highest chance of furthering his genetics. Doesn’t really apply to modern day with so many women taking BC or vacuuming the poor little feller out before he has a chance at life.

sex is used for control, just like money
>look, you want this, you know that you want this, look, look

Making yourself feel good objectively improves your life.

Just have sex, you'll know then.

tell me you don't want to fuck this

Attached: tzudah.jpg (700x1037, 150K)

It alters his brain chemistry.

Do heroin

shut up kike

>Why is this regarded by some men as the apex of existence?
Because some men are chads.
For the rest of us it's just a more efficient method of being rejected; provided we use it at all.

she got a ´phat ass

t. kike

Look

Attached: 1561510828739.jpg (3000x2000, 3.13M)

>muh dick
>muh stomach
>muh gdp (even though i'm poor)
how to identify shills, leftists, npcs

Infantilism of adults. You keep the adults mentally stuck in their teens and you get the rise of tinder

It releases dopamine and makes you more energetic but then again so does a run.

uyyy mongoloids, i dont like mongoloids, the kids will never look like me

Attached: marlboro-red-500x500.jpg (500x500, 27K)

>hedonism is the purpose of life

Attached: F9618A24-4620-4509-995F-EB11A2BFA474.png (500x387, 110K)

Attached: BC1E7898-C1FB-4C8A-896D-6BF9B5610E51.gif (400x224, 840K)

Biologocally we desire sex so we can have kids. As much fun as people say they have while fucking as many girls as possible, it always gets boring and they realise it's empty. The key is to find a woman, fall in love, build a healthy relationship and have kids. The more times you have sex with the same person makes it better. You learn what eachother likes and what you like most and having sex with someone you love is better than fucking a 10/10 instagram slut

>can't see past muh feels and muh dick
This mindset creates more problems than it solves.

These are the best things in your life

>Why is this regarded by some men as the apex of existence?
same reason why heroin addicts think taking heroin is the apex of existence. Our brain's reward system controls us.
How we feel about things has a big effect on the decisions we make and the actions we take.
making decisions in a stimulation free environment is the key to maintaining rational autonomy.

Attached: 691FAE9D-E846-4D38-ACE7-1E3011CB48C7.png (800x800, 407K)

Because they have been programmed to be obsessed with sex and a slave to their passions. No control over their lust

i don't know. i can't make one because i don't have a facebook.

to me it seems like it's kind of a crutch for people who are too timid in practice to go out and talk to strangers in public places. it simulates social victories via manufactured first-impressions and rewards them with sex.

seems like social media companies were like, "how can we get people into an even deeper dopamine feedback loop and keep them dependent upon receiving clicks to feel mentally healthy? we surely could never...go and jack them off if they have a cool profile?"

"no...but they can jack each other off..."

and jack each other off they do indeed

have sex incel

Have sex

>materialistic view of sex
>kike psychology
No amount of empty sex is good.

because cummies feel good!

Get some that doesn't smoke themselves

Attached: King_s_favourites_filter_ks_20_s_yellow_denmark.jpg (266x383, 50K)

Attached: WhosJewingWho.jpg (800x450, 46K)

If you really love her and want to start a family, yeah, if not then no.

Sounds a lot like
>just smoke weed man

>start a family in 2019
Uhh...

Attached: dafuq.jpg (744x677, 38K)

>family
>2019

I feel sorry for you lad if you honestly believe this is possible

Very nice

>incel
Alright redditor go beck where you came from and stop polluting this board with your presence

Based

You’re probably just not good at tinder

Attached: 637A9A2A-9ACF-416E-B3A8-3756EFCE0513.jpg (750x1334, 304K)

seeing sex as the only worthwhile motive in life is the ultimate blue pill

>ilex
>lexi
huh

This toothpaste knows

Because our society has begun to treat sex as some kind of prestige. In reality, marriage and procreation are the prestige. Pointless fucking only destroys women’s ability to form meaningful relationships and spreads STDs. Refrain from it and always shame women for acting immodest.

> Why is this regarded by some men as the apex of existence?
Because we're feminized as society. The "supreme" moment of life now is matchmaking.

Anyone who don't fit into this category is mocked.

many negros are doing it with white women so why cant white guys do it?
i bet you arent even white, some immigrant in NL

Lol you have tinder gold you fucking cuck. Good job paying the roasties as they reject you.

Somebody come get they mans

Because humans are still nothing more then animals and are still slaves to our primal instincts. Humanity fancy itself the measure of everything but pride always comes before the fall

lol

Attached: 1356522241371.gif (300x150, 1.25M)

You mean sex for the sake of sex?
When you don't believe in higher purpose, and are not the small percentage of people who care capable to giving higher purpose, you'd meander like an animal too.

>NPC

>implying NPC meme is outdated

>NPC btfo

>Soo many taking bc
It seriously can't be that bad. I know it's all over Jew media but it's gotta be like 5%

oh shit I just noticed that too, I was mad confused with that name

Lel

Yeah just let Europe turn into a 3rd world shit hole. You're probably sum Dutch-Somali mutt

cunt is a human shift register.

> contributing to the whoredom
How do you sleep at night, user?

Underrated

I smoke only cowboy killers since i was 16

Pleb.

Also, idk, it's easy pussy and from time to time you find quality chicks (usually they are brand new to tinder)

Attached: Screenshot_2019.png (1312x2560, 424K)

The carpet doesn't match the drapes.

By having children and continuing your genes and race, yes it does improve your life.

based

you have to go back

Post face you ugly fuck chad wannabe

>The more times you have sex with the same person makes it better.
not usually lol

Think of it this way.

You could probably live a happy life eating bread and drinking water.

But why not learn to cook and eat delicious meals?

That’s the difference between masturbation and an active sex life.

The wider acceptance of nigger culture has elevated its importance but a white man should not aspire to think like an animal.

Are you serious? The majority of women are on BC from what I've seen.

>Relies to meme with Reddit meme
Why argue semantics if you're just a faggot

>How do you sleep at night, user?
With your bitch

Attached: blowpepe.jpg (472x461, 30K)

All women are whores

>it's easy pussy and from time to time you find quality chicks
Exactly. I go to a huge state school and tinder is THE vehicle for hookups. It's Literally so easy.
>Have abs
>Be 6'4"
>Get laid

yeah no

he means birth control

Lauren is a dude

Dunno, I hope it's not so bad. There's bigger agendas that need attention at least.

>tinder gold
top kek you are playing right into the (((owners))) of Tinder's hands by paying for their service. Apps like that have a huge oversupply of men using it and an undersupply of women, which squeezes men into paying for it. Have you ever seen a woman use Tinder? Even 3/10s get hundreds of matches from one day of swiping, but as a male unless you are a literal 10/10 you'll only match with fatties or ugly girls.

Because most people cannot see beyond hedonism and a moment of pleasure.

>(usually they are brand new to tinder)
You just have to make sure you get to them before the hundreds of others they will inevitably match with manage to.

>vehicle for hookups
>contributing to the degradation of our societies through casual sex
Microchimerism faggot. Semen never leaves these women, they found male cells in autopsies of 90+ year old women. Also
>bragging about all the hookups you have on a Mongolian basket weaving forum

LOL

>Tfw absolutely no game and vast majority of convos died after a few messages if I got a reply at all
>The only one I managed to meet up with turned out to be using VERY good angles

Attached: Screenshot_20190715-232114.png (720x1280, 260K)

U are also a circle

What is BC? Black Cock? Pardon my naïvete.

The derangement of modern _idealistic_ Christian capitalism focuses only on pleasure and vanity. Of course, you cannot grasp anything beyond your limited ego. Christians will rather damn the entire world if their soul is saved.

Only materialistic Darwinian Nietzschean Juche can answer this question - love is for making babies. Babies are for having more men that will kill other men as Azeris killed Armenians in Baku in 1988.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Baku

>chadposting online

Attached: ().jpg (540x577, 49K)

Disregard t retard

Because for decades the (((media))) has promoted sex as just a meaningless pleasurable hobby. And with the invention of birth control, people have been programmed to not see sex as a meaningful reproductive act anymore.

>Semen never leaves these women, they found male cells in autopsies of 90+ year old women.
First of all
>nutting inside
No chance.
Second, that might be good for them. They could probably do with some 20 year old, 6'4" 205, brown hair blue eyed semen. It might help them out in the long run.

Attached: 0895152532355.jpg (1500x951, 208K)

Do that too.
Have a fucking life before you keel over and waste it.

>fat calves
>npc
>tinder
checks out

Statistics prove that the more sexual partners a person has, the less chance they will have of forming a lasting relationship.

I bet I would fucking KILL it in taiwan user. I made a second tinder when I was in Singapore last year for a week and I had double the matches I have now. Best of luck tho

kek, you go to the oven last.

Yeh I'm pretty straight forward and I live in a dope place surrounded by the best bars in the city, so getting them out of the house and near mine is a breeze

Fuck are you doing

Also fuck paying for this app lmao, who does that

>Not using to tinder to match with a cute mestiza and then slut shaming her into going to church with you, becoming more Christian, and then becoming a house wife on your five acres of homestead
Never going to make it, kid

fucking based