Why does /pol hate Jesus?

He spoke of the Brotherhood of Man, not the brotherhood of the WHITE man

theguardian.com/commentisfree/belief/2015/sep/04/christian-politicians-wont-say-it-but-the-bible-is-clear-let-the-refugees-in-every-last-one

Attached: Guardian.jpg (705x459, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giles_Fraser
youtube.com/watch?v=BsQwdl1aI8Y
biblestudytools.com/dictionary/stranger/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> Of course I don't believe in your stupid fairy tale book. But through the power of selective interpretation, I can reword passages to suit my own political objectives

Fraser is a heeb

>But through the power of selective interpretation, I can reword passages to suit my own political objectives
That would be dishonest. We're talking about the Guardian, m8

It does not say that at all.

Exactly. He's not a preacher, not even a Christian. He's a columnist for a fag rag

The eternal Anglo

Someone post pic that confirms "Every Single Time"

Wow you just described literally any conversation with a Christian ever. "Interpretation" is bullshit, the word of God is literal.

Fuck off giles you coon loving nonce!

>let everyone on planet of the apes into my tiny overcrowded island
What is the anglos endgame? People advocating for """"refugees"""" should be required to house at least 2 of them for 5 years.

Attached: blocks your conservative party.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

>Fraser's father was Jewish and his mother from a Christian background, and Fraser himself was circumcised according to Jewish tradition.[6]
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giles_Fraser

>Christian politicians won't say it but the bible is clear
>SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN

>brotherhood of man
To be a man you must have honor and a penis.

Thank god for female penises

He also said not to give stray dogs scraps while your children go hungry.

bible also says kill all gays and unruly children

Does this also mean he's for people moving en masse into poorer countries and fixing them?

Or does this only work in the one direction that benefits his message?

So some rabbi sucked his schmeckle.
Pottery

The Guardian....... telling people about the bible. Fuck this shit I'm all in.

Attached: 1474681256380.jpg (720x618, 71K)

yet another anti-christian explaining christianity to christians

white people cant be refugees

refugee = fleeing from your country + lack of privilege

this is why the boers in south africa are not accepted as refugees anywhere, because they are white, so they cant be refugees

>He spoke of the Brotherhood of Man
Actually he didn't. He was not a real person.

It doesn't say that. The Bible is full of examples where God tells his followers to build walls and rebuild walls to live behind and prosper. The thing these faggots quote all the time is about being hospitable to welcomed visitors, not horde floods.

>also lisent to the bible to let refugees in
>ignore ir about gays and women andeverything else

>Economic migrants are refugees
Stop. Get help.

Attached: ACEE6AF1-D59A-4884-90D4-A50135E1B379.jpg (1125x825, 179K)

>Refugees
They’re not refugees, according to the UN
>A refugee is someone who has been forced to flee his or her country because of persecution, war or violence. A refugee has a well-founded fear of persecution for reasons of race, religion, nationality, political opinion or membership in a particular social group.

Britain is trillions of pounds in debt

If you have a mortgage, student loan, etc then you are indebted to the banks/government. If you then give £5 to charity, you have committed a sinful act as you have worsened your own situation and by proxy that of the children who are dependent on you. That is sinful

Giles Fraser can fuck himself, the fucking Shrek-resembling faggot cuck

because he didn't include faggots like you in

Where exactly in the bible am I told to let everyone in, especially those who want to ruin christianity

>Genesis 10
>separated into their lands
>everyone according to their language
>according to their families
>in their lands
>in their nations

>Genesis 11
>try building tower of babel
>whole earth
>one language
>one speech
>intend to build into the heavens
>scattered by the Almighty
>confused their language

this is the Almighty's purpose

>Matthew 5:17
>Revelation 2:27

>Matthew 15:24
>Revelation 7:5-8
>Revelation 11:2

Attached: serveimage (13).jpg (275x183, 9K)

Attached: 1538289490943.jpg (749x751, 91K)

>American politicians won't say it but the Bible is clear: Jews are the synagogue of Satan.

>Actually he didn't. He was not a real person.
Actually he was, and the Romans have records to prove his convicting and crucifixion. So there.

>Why does /pol hate Jesus
Because he was a filthy jew rat.

Why do you think Jews call the goy cattle, below them, etc? It’s to clearly articulate that all that stuff about loving thy neighbor and helping them in times of need is strictly Jew to Jew. It only applies to them. This guy is pulling that ancient rhetorical trick and once again is trusting the goy is too ignorant to know what’s going on. The Bible does not and cannot demand that people let in their enemies on a permanent basis and allow themselves to be destroyed within. It’s just not the way the world works, it’s not the way the ancient Israelites work, it’s not on their customs and celebrations.

/thread

>(((Giles Fraser)))

Implying The Guardian isn't politically charged as fuck

not in the sense you mean it

Today’s globohomo talks about “building bridges not walls” when in reality for most of human history the opposite was true. Bridges were to be feared like Xerxes’ over the Hellespont while walls were a sign of self sufficiency and freedom. They were often pulled down in conquest as a sign of subjugation like when Sparta pulled down Athens’ and installed tyrants. And sure enough look to the vigor with which our enemies attacked the idea of Americans charting their own course.

Attached: Grauniad.jpg (582x370, 33K)

Even if they are refugees fuck them. You're actually conceding the argument when you try to convince people they're not refugees. It's like youre implying if they were determined to be refugees then we have to let them in but they're not so we don't have to.

Refugees or not they can FUCK off. They can apply at legal points of entry At the border, not storm The border trying to dodge border guards. That's not how innocent refugees behave

>the Romans have records to prove his convicting and crucifixion.
no such things exist, more lying

Attached: Grauniad 2.jpg (586x363, 50K)

>what is irony?
You think like a yank

Further more, USA already has a refugee quota which it meets according to UN standards. Letting in all self proclaimed refugees would collapse USA in just a few years. Of course that's what they want cause they want to break the back of the Trump administration

fpbp

christ is more than welcome to appear in person to confirm those ideas. until then, it's all kike lies.

Also the bible:
>slave are totally ok to have.

>get on your knees and kneel before our chosen kike you fucking cuck
>oh and let all these stupid shitski- I mean, refugees in too!
>sage

Attached: hmm.jpg (416x421, 3K)

>no such things exist, more lying

The life of Jesus Christ was recalled in the writings of Roman politicians Pliny and Tacitus, who held some of the highest offices of state at the beginning of the second century AD.

From Tacitus we learn that Jesus was executed while Pontius Pilate was the Roman prefect in charge of Judaea (AD26-36) and Tiberius was emperor (AD14-37) – reports that fit with the time frame of the gospels.

Pliny meanwhile reported that, in northern Turkey where he was Governor, the Christians worshipped Christ as a god.

Incidentally, neither of them liked Christians – Pliny writes of their “pig-headed obstinacy” and Tacitus calls their religion a destructive superstition.

Lol. Israel is getting blacked. Seethe more yid.

Attached: EC5E9157-90DA-42CD-B846-10E47D5DDA96.jpg (669x899, 201K)

a child of satan misquoting the bible....

ALWAYS DO THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT JEWS SAY

Attached: 1561562238995.jpg (777x437, 60K)

Oh look a Jew is telling me what Jesus wanted.

I seem to recall some Bible story where God said to some dude, " Hey Dude, get your ass outta this town and wipe the dirt from your feet as you go 'cause I'm gonna nuke the fuck outta these heathens."

I wonder how many Giles here is willing to host in his home?

Attached: white problems.jpg (736x552, 59K)

>For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’ (Matthew 25:25-36)
>For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’ (Matthew 25:25-36)

Christianity is gaaaay

ha, christcucks btfo

Attached: 1561532678221.png (500x500, 66K)

lots of Christians agree

Attached: 1561905412381.jpg (4000x3666, 3.98M)

well

Attached: every fucking time.png (851x396, 212K)

>Matthew 7:6
whenever a nation falls on hard times it is because the Almighty is punishing them for their transgressions
by running from His divine judgment you are only bringing troubles unto the people you are fleeing to
not one person has ever been able to solve their own problems by running away from them - they will always catch up eventually

Yeah let’s listen to a Jew about Christianity. Neck yourself fag

We don't care what El Goblino has to say.

Why do leftists cherry pick the bible when they don't even believe it?

A separate place for every race is God's design.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 453K)

Man was a psychotic dick who got bagged and interned eternally within the wreckage of Chernobog

I know ad hominem is a fallacy but just look at this doofus

>God
Actually, you're mixing up the god that is properly called Yahweh, the Asian god of the Judeo-Christians with God, the contracted form of Godan which is Lombardic spelling of Woden of Germanic paganism. Godan's name was often shortend to God, but remains an exclusive god of the Aryans, not to be appropriated. Judeo-Christians can shorten Yahweh's name to Yah, but they may not use the word God. It is actually blasphemy that offends both Godan and Yahweh. It would seem that Judeo-Christians would want to use the word Yahweh given their obsession with Jews and Rabbi Jesus . It's the name that Rabbi Jesus himself would have used ( if he were real ) and he would agree with me ( if he were real ) that it's wrong to steal Godan's name. Judeo-Christians do though say Hallelujah, which does include Yah, the shortend form of their Jew-god. You will not be forgiven if you again use God instead of Yahweh.

pretty soon it will be only white men. cant have an advanced civilization with dark skinned people.

Attached: 5CB85459-3D02-487F-8E89-7E37325559B6.jpg (534x539, 64K)

Jesus also said the laws of man must be obeyed as long as you live under man, so entering a country illegally is still against God's wishes.

But that's between them and God on Judgement Day; in the meantime it's your Christian duty to cuck and give them whatever they want — meek and mild. You'll get your reward after you're dead.

Christcucks btfo

no it is not
>2 Corinthians 6:14
in the meantime you may enjoy the book of Jonah
the book of Malachi is also highly recommended

Attached: serveimage (18).jpg (300x168, 5K)

This. How can christards leave the words of their god open ti interrpretation?

Christards and every Abrahamic slave are a joke waiting to be impregnated by a 10 inch satanic cock

Because I don't worship a kike

If these people were really refugees they would stop at the first safe country, not send all their fighting age men thousands of miles to Western Europe.

That's the joke my dude

To be fair, you spoke like a leaf.

This is true 99% of the time, but this guy's a literal priest, or vicar, or whatever. I don't know, I'm not a christfag.

>Christians
the most subservient of all the Abrahamic religions.
I prefer the beheading one if I had to chose.

Attached: meetabraham.jpg (750x574, 63K)

Scripture references "every race" and "every nation", so you're ready to give up globohomo and the "race is a social construct" meme?

My invisible friend said you are going to hell

Jesus was not a political figure

I don't agree that the Bible tells us to kiss the arse of refugees. Quite the opposite, in fact. The Bible ACTUALLY says that skitskin invaders are sent as a plague, and should be killed by the righteous. Remember the Midians?
>"Chosen tribe" forsakes ol' Yahweh, Yahweh gets pissed, and sends nomad shitskins, thought to be ancestors of modern Arabs, called the Midians, to move in on their turf and generally be a nuisance
>Chosen tribe forsakes their former sinful ways, they go back to Yahweh, he then says it's OK to exterminate all Midains.

See?

The Bible is clear: kill all gays. The "stranger" was supposed to be a passerby, not someone who stayed in your country forever. GO BACK!

>They can apply at legal points of entry At the border
They shouldn't be able to even do that. I say no more immigration from any country for any circumstance. Not until we fix our country. There's too many problems to have them pile on more.

Keep Africans in Africa and punish most painfully anyone who wants to let them in.
>youtube.com/watch?v=BsQwdl1aI8Y

Attached: image.jpg (750x709, 84K)

The stranger is a fellow Israelite from a different tribe. Shitskins do not count.

Attached: image.png (446x373, 42K)

>I was a stranger and you invited me in
Not permanently.

All the first Christians were Jews.

>Fraser's father was Jewish and his mother from a Christian background, and Fraser himself was circumcised according to Jewish tradition.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Christcucks will 100% open the borders in the name of Jewsus Christ

Attached: 1559513079828.jpg (3000x3174, 2.83M)

Your bible says you have to let us libtard shitheads do all the evil that we want.

Attached: image.png (792x838, 944K)

biblestudytools.com/dictionary/stranger/
Unsure of validity, but seems legit.
>This word generally denotes a person from a foreign land residing in Palestine. Such persons enjoyed many privileges in common with the Jews, but still were separate from them.
Nothing about them being there illegally, refugee status, etc. It's just a normal, average, non-Jewish person currently visiting. It's like a tourist or person with a visa. Expanding the meaning to include illegals is wrong.

No, they weren't. There is an internal contradiction in what you said.

Attached: image.jpg (829x600, 88K)

Jews who converted to Christianity, as opposed to gentiles who converted to Christianity. Either way, any Jew who does not convert is not welcome into the Kingdom of Heaven. Jesus literally fulfilled the prophecies and they still don't accept him. Typical.

the bible didn't say let non christains in
jesus said lay out a table to invite them to eat and if they don't then they are emenies.
also jesus was refenercing isreal as a christain capital.
notice how the goshtic faggots forget that when they reference the bible

t.baptist preacher

but gohead and prove me wrong

Biblical mandate for detention centers for illegals? All those functions are fulfilled by ICE detention centers, Jesus Christ be praised!