Do you HONESTLY think you can win an election like this?

>brazen unnecessary tonedeaf shitposts
>poorly timed attacks that do nothing but unify the democrats
>makes no effort at maintaining plausible deniability
>makes it impossible to publicly support him without fear for personal safety

Of fucking course Trump’s comments aren’t racist. But they are so tone deaf, and so random, that it removes any shot at plausible deniability.

Why does this fucking guy not give a shit about us? Does he WANT to be re elected? He’s made it fucking open season on all of us.

Attached: 8D28D834-B72C-4613-AD88-3BCE66DC6E68.jpg (1242x1327, 496K)

His support will probably rise for this.

The Democrats are is absolute psychosis. Anything to rile them up just pushes more people away from them.

Attached: 1561855483133.jpg (681x409, 57K)

>burger votecucking
pls leave. go to

Attached: 81aa814eb.jpg (500x358, 40K)

have sex incel

democrats have no respect for Israel, who can they ever hope to win?

Nah, the remarks were classic racist grandpa yelling at the tv. “If you don’t love me sucking Israel’s dick then go back to the country where your skin color is from!”

those people are loudly minority, the silent majority likes him and voted for him

Politicians have to now be ambiguous and retarded to confuse the populous with just going along with the bullshit. How about you turn on your stupid brain.

>Do you HONESTLY think you can win an election like this?

you mean win again?

Attached: dk.gif (500x540, 1.31M)

He's going to win 2020 easily.

how did you achieve 100% Cringe Faggot so early in life?

Attached: 1479273288803.jpg (450x600, 62K)

>makes it impossible to publicly support him without fear for personal safety
...And you blame Trump for this, not the dems threatening you.

Attached: 123.jpg (555x585, 33K)

wtf I love Trump now

You’re wrong. The public conversation has become “Trump told congress members of color to go back to their home countries.” And while it’s deceptive, it’s not a blatant lie. You know it, I know it. Social media will be the sword this arrogant asshole lives and dies by.

everyone with half a brain knows biden will win it all. The media and share blue has done a good job destroying trump. He is either a MIGA or a racist, overall trump has no real support unlike the hatred the DNC has form him.

fpbp

OP you are a complete incel moron

Attached: 1563162156346.jpg (960x953, 73K)

>those people are loudly minority, the silent majority likes him and voted for him
Agreed. The silent voting block will be even larger in 2020. Liberals cannot argue, they only screech at conservatives. And so the conservative, realizing that 'You can't argue with idiots' simply smiles, nods, and votes Trump 2020. The salt will be glorious.

Cringe

LOL you are so stupid

This is exactly why we voted for him

We want more of this, not less

Attached: Im91b1j.png (522x346, 84K)

have sex

He wants the Democrats to unite behind the progressive because voters hate the progressives. 75% of Americans agree with him

>3 years in and people still don't get it

Trump has so completely broken the brains of the left. The complete refusal to accept that the countries "assylum seekers" are fleeing are overrun with corruption and meyhem to come here and not integrate or even subvert is frankly astonishing. Not just the lack of acknowledgement by liberals of failed communist shitholes, but the fact the refugees are running away instead of making their countries great again. Weak and pathetic, only coming here for gibs, contributing nothing but medieval diseases

Trump could probably go out on stage and say “Fuck niggers” and still win at this point. Democrats are catering to like, the 8% of their base who are so far left that they fell off the political compass.
People don’t want to admit that they vote for Trump, but they simply cannot vote for people with literally anarchist border control policies and free healthcare for illegal immigrants and reparations.
All the shit that the Dems are saying right now I’m the debates is going to come back at them during the general.

Idiotic articles like that fire up the base. It's as if liberals never learn and are stuck on stupid

but those people on social media are a loud minority , remember the 2016 elections, all people on social media taking shots at trump and witt that many people thought he wasnt going to win but in the end they were just a loud minority

Its fucking genius. The left are so stupid they are going to associate anything pro israel with being supportive of orange man. Jews are going to be twisted up over this unless they are an israeli zionist who already supports him. He's doing gods work whether he knows it or not.

People here are so knee jerk that they think hes cucking if he pays lip service to pissrael.

Calling them the victim was beautiful. Talib will screech for the rest of her life over that one. Pissing off all da joos.

Brilliant,

I hope you really believe this. It’s literally EXACTLY what they were saying in 2016, word for word. The cold hard reality is: the majority of the country does not support progressive causes, despises illegal immigration, cares more about their financial security than climate change, and is grinding their teeth watching the democrats spin further to the left.

Attached: 7D76BD20-6E24-46B6-85B5-602E7858EDA1.gif (364x155, 2M)

>Ad hominem attacks on millions of innocents
>Black and white reasoning with no common sense
>Try to be “hip” but fall flat
>Only viable candidates are white men older than Trump and/or women without common sense
>One of the biggest Democrat talking points is slavery reparations, something that was already handled a fucking century ago
We won’t win because Trump is the best, but simply because you’re worse. Step up your game. Become conscious of the real issues. And stop attacking everyone for votes.

>unify the democrats

Attached: 1554008895075.jpg (480x360, 8K)

The people he's shit-talking are viewed very poorly outside their districts. By forcing the entirety of the left to defend them, he's turning them into an albatross and strapping them to the corporate left's neck.

Shit tier logic. He’s giving the dems ammunition to sway the undecideds who are already getting sick of hearing about the fucking guy every day for 8 hours straight on every news station. Undecideds are getting sick of the twitter bullshit.

>hurr
>argument from 2016
>you can't win like this
How many times do we have to teach you this lesson?

>Democrats are catering to like, the 8% of their base who are so far left that they fell off the political compass.
This is actually wrong. There are a lot more of us out here than you think, and it won't really matter how far left the Democrats go, people will not vote for Trump.

>how do we win this time?
>let's call them racist some MORE and threaten to flood their country with MORE immigrants
Lmfao are you kidding? They're practically GIVING him the election.

He will live and die by Israel and his masters

AOC polls poorly even within her district. Makes me think this is all some sort of psy-op or something with how much publicity she gets, in spite of the fact that she runs a real risk of getting primaries out when her term is up.

It's almost like they're being retarded on purpose or something. Almost like none of this actually matters.

>The public conversation has become “Trump told congress members of color to go back to their home countries.”
>Undecideds are getting sick of the twitter bullshit.
You are spending too much time on Twitter. Get off the internet and actually talk to people in real life before analyzing the current political landscape.

>you are a racist
i'm a racist
>you are a racist
i'm a racist
>you are a racist
i'm a racist
>you are a racist
i'm a racist
>you are a racist
i'm a racist
>you are a racist
i'm a racist
once a civil war starts, they'll be wondering, how did they become so extreme, how did they become so... racist.

Heh, wait wait I've heard this one before!
>blumfermuffin is so done this tyme

>and it won't really matter how far left the Democrats go, people will not vote for Trump.

Funny LARP you've got going on.

>>poorly timed attacks that do nothing but unify the democrats
Literally the opposite of this happened. Dems hate Pelosi more than ever

The Democrats are fucking morons ahahahahaahah
This is only helping Trump. People are tired of being called racists lmao

I unironically believe he doesn't actually want to get reelected, seems his base is unwilling to do him his favor yet

You live in your basement, tranny. You don’t have any idea how many people there are like you

>Do you HONESTLY think you can win an election like this?
>proceeds to post an epitomic headline that directly lead to Trump winning in the first place
The answer is yes.

proper bait user

shut up incel, have sex you sexually frustrated beta.

this

This is so fucking asinine. You KNOW that’s not true. You guys give the average fucking person way too much benefit of the doubt. People are whimsical and capricious, they have no fucking idea how to respond to shit half the time without social pressure.
This is NOT LIKE 2016 retards. Trump was novel and unique in 2016, now people are tired of the fucking endless twitter. Familiarity breeds contempt. Not to mention he has removed any chance at plausible deniability.

Are any of you assholes going to explain how we got our asses handed to us in the midterm elections? This is PROOF that the dems are being emboldened. Trump is fucking handing them voters on a silver platter. Get off of pol and talk to people in real life, THEY ALL WANT HIM TO STFU AND DO HIS JOB

If Trump keeps this up, he’s fucked. Mark my words.

I don't know what you are all hopped up on, but you are just setting yourself up for disappointment. Again.

Nah here’s the truth. The dem media has fucked up by having constant wall to wall negative coverage of trump. They have made it so that anything he does which could kill the career of any other politicians slides right off. People forget his missteps within a matter of days now. He was literally just accused of raping a woman a couple weeks ago, and everyone moved on and forgot about it within DAYS. Do you understand how wild that is? This will be forgotten in days as well. The irony is, dems created this situation themselves

>Are any of you assholes going to explain how we got our asses handed to us in the midterm elections?
You didn't, though. You kept the Senate which was all that ultimately mattered in the first place.

>This is PROOF that the dems are being emboldened.
Nigga, it ain't. Do I need to explain the intricacies of your political system? The results vary because
>1) the Trump presidency wasn't a slam dunk in the first place popularity wise
>2) the voting districts are different senate, congress and presidential elections
>3) isn't that a historical trend, where the opposite party wins the house in the midterms?

>Get off of pol and talk to people in real life, THEY ALL WANT HIM TO STFU AND DO HIS JOB
Yeah, him attacking the most hated junior congresswomen ever elected and flaming the Dems into cannibalizing their own party in a psychotic rage is BAD for Trump. They just did a poll, even the Jew York liberals have turned their back on AOC and her muslim sisterhood buddies.

>got our asses handed to us in the midterm elections
The house always flips in the mid-terms user. That said, the dems got less of a percentage gain last cycle than ever before. Is it really a win when you are expected to gain 50 and instead gain 23?
You hoped for a decade and now things are changing.
>trump is fucked
Hearty kek user. Thanks

Attached: 1562892906423.gif (500x280, 1.55M)

Diminishing returns from media and audience fatigue. I think they’re trying to pull a “Benghazi” on Trump, but it has backfired horribly so far. The only real effect is that trust in media is at an all time low.

>You KNOW that's not true.

And yet they flock to people like Jimmy Dore who is very anti-Obama but somehow soft everywhere else that matters, like the border.

Even the rock radio station I listen to on the way to work that has a little short news headline reading during the commercial break used the words “Backlash as Trump told people of color in congress to go back where they came from”. Normies are turning on trump hard. Hello president Harris.

cringe af

i guess i'm a proud racist

Attached: 1551054854961.png (541x317, 27K)

Fpbp. Millions of Americans agree with this sentiment, media astroturfing notwithstanding

Hard to have cognitive dissonance when I actively seek out information from all sources. Hell, I’ve even been listening to Tariq Nasheed’s streams lately and analyzing the intricacies of ADOS and black nationalism.

Attached: 8ADD1371-4721-4AA5-A4E9-0E4EDEAA6B03.jpg (1024x1024, 115K)

ADOS is like Hawaiians trying to claim every percentage point of Hawaiian DNA when there's hardly any pure genes left. It must feel great to be told you aren't black enough for ADOS

Having told shitskins to go home isn't in dispute, that's it's a correct statement is what's being avoided.

Good. So be it. Do something then faggot. Your media is the boy who cried wolf. No one believes accusations like this anymore.
Seethe

Imagine believing this dumbfuckery. Kys cringefag

Fpbp

Hahaha. Trump just ensured a landslide by telling that nigger fucking cunt to GTFO of America. Neck yourselves you shit eating tranny fucks.

Why would the majority care about the minority. The majority does not care about immigrants, gays or blacks and how it should be. They are a minority. America first.

shill harder, faggot.

Attached: YangGang2.jpg (225x224, 10K)

>is our leader a buzzword
>are the conditions of illegal invaders up to 5 star hotel status once they enter our country illegally
imagine this being your political platform.