Has this board changed your worldview?

Has this board changed your worldview? I remember being new to this board. I remember being a cookie cutter person. I remember being disgusted about things like someone photoshopping a protester's sign to saying "no mother should fear for her son's life every time he robs a store", i remember rejecting misogyny, antisemitism, racism. I must say that i am now completely changed, there is something sleeping at the core of this board, an ideology, that is deep underneath and once you become one of those who embrace it you can never see the world as you did before. Something extremely strong.

Attached: jdvsBgd.png (1488x476, 91K)

I used to be a hippie

Attached: 1538747497693.jpg (738x960, 65K)

i also started celebrating people like elliott rodger

i used to be a communist when i was really young myself

I have to say I was always a little bit open when it comes to the nazi regime... I don't know why but I was always the type to root for them.
They had some fucking classy uniforms and they were so fucking cool honestly.

Attached: The power of the redpill.png (1908x1464, 358K)

>I remember being a cookie cutter person
not being a sperg sense birth?

Attached: ferengi_large.jpg (680x520, 72K)

Made me more politically apathetic.

yes, and that image is a gay larp

Both sides are equally retarded.

nah, the far-right is based

i am pretty popular and also have no problems with women, as you might think im an incel, i had to respond to that

Honestly I'm anti capitalist now

It's only gotten better.

No. My views changed when in 2014 democrats went anti white, anti free speech, and anti gun.

I also support complete kebab removal by force. Something that came about when the left started pushing for them to be allowed here.

Change doesn't exist, awakening does: you have always had the seed inside, it just started to grow and make sense once the alarm clock went off. That's what this board is: an alarm clock.

i had hope

I came here because my views changed and I had no other place to go but here. So this board did not change my views, it only influenced them.

not at all, but more people have my world view since I started coming here

Hasn't changed, I was always a right wing racist.

The hard part is realizing I was raised right in the beginning and I let the propaganda change me in my youth. I've since come full circle.

what is your background, if i might ask?

This board changed my view toward work and my long term goals and how I should live my life, but I probably would have had more conservative or classically liberal opinions even without it because I never really cried to much about my problems or felt motivated to make everyone see things my way.

I’d like to try getting off here and living a different life though. Getting offline altogether I mean.

*was
there WAS something like that here, it's gone now
for as long as Jow Forums continues to let itself be repurposed into a place for discussing events and people, rather than a place for discussing ideas, it will never be what it was before the election

lower middle class, suburbs in central NC. mid 30's. Watched my town slowly become more and more niggerish and my gov't become more and more jewed as I grow older.

It's called the truth user

I think it was torn to shit long before the election. It lost something for me around 2013, but I was on 8 after that year up until mid 2018.

Mostly in that I initially thought people on Jow Forums were less prone to kneejerk reactions than SJWs and was sorely disappointed, and I thought people here were pro free speech, while in fact most are exactly like liberals in this aspect as well (i.e. free speech only for people I agree with).
I don't think my political views changed much, except that initially there were many people with similar views as me there, and now they're all gone.

Hell no! Jow Forums is a site for being able to declare that Jews are fucking up the world, and nobody gets all kumbaya and reads the freaking Messahda story, again.

I used to be straight...pol made me a huge faggot...jk. Its opened my eyes to the subversive tactics on play, I always saw them, just not as a concerted effort by them...there may be something to it all.

I no longer see life as a gift, but I don't see it as a curse either. Life is just something I have to deal with now for better or for worse and there's just no shortage of bad things out there.