How can you be the most anti-Semitic board on the internet but still support the most pro Jewish president in American...

How can you be the most anti-Semitic board on the internet but still support the most pro Jewish president in American history? How does this even work?

Attached: 98530A27-898A-40DC-AC18-74B10BE3E936.jpg (1024x683, 67K)

it takes a cock sucker to know a bunch of cockscukers

threads on trump are glowniggers, not actual anons

Attached: reminder.jpg (663x359, 54K)

it doesnt. in 2020 i'm writing in Tucker

Nationalism that opposes Jews is not confusing. You would have to be a retard to not understand it. Both candidates always worship various forms of jewry, but only one was a nationalist.

>how can different people with different opinions be on the same board
It’s fucking mind bottling

[X] It's complicated

/ptg/ reddit migatards.

Because who you write in TOTALLY has an effect on the presidential election

>Jow Forums is one person

Because faggot, we are happy to use people/methods that work and bring about the change we want. Retards like leftists are blind sheep who follow people/ideals without comprehending their utilitarian value

it doesnt really fucking matter does it? it's gotten to the point where youre not voting for a candidate; youre voting against one

Attached: giantdoucheturdsandwich.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

>still support the most pro-Jewish president is American history
Most of us don't. That meme has been dead for a while.

I’ll be voting Trump to stop Biden, an even bigger Zionist.

Trump made a circle on a map, moved a building, and let some Obama era money go through. Biden married a Jew, attended every AIPAC since the 1970s, and voted to send hundreds of billions to Israel.

I mean I didn’t really know MIGA was a thing, until a bunch of anons posted it here but now that I do I realize it’s bad. We have to stop Biden, people, he is going to make Trump’s MIGA seem like small potatoes. Biden by any objective measure is a much bigger Zionist. We have to stop MIGA from getting much worse and ironically the only way to do it is to stop Biden by voting for Trump. What a world lol!

Attached: 3B311C7F-CF93-4135-8133-A258B9F1847A.jpg (640x400, 68K)

4pol is not the most antisemetic board on the internet.
4pol is a watered down place where normies and faggots gather to fight eachother until they go into their own respective holes and become an amplified version of their beliefs.

This is how you get shit like stormfront, 8pol, neinpol and all the other radicals. 4pol is weak and watered down, but it still supports the ecosystem of people being redpilled. Its a grassroots propaganda engine.

/thread

Better not vote at all! It's all fucked! You can't do a thing!

Trump’s anti-immigration policies are implicitly pro-white, even though I don’t think Trump thinks in racial terms. That’s why the kikes hate him and why I still support him, despite his Israel ass-kissing.

Jews are no more monolithic than ethnic Christians.

Nigga, reducing what Trump did in Israel to “moving a building” is completely disingenuous. Jerusalem as the capitol was a symbolic line that not even the most rabid pro-Israel politicians have had the balls to cross for 50 years. If you think Biden would have done it rather than playing to the center with symbolic gestures and kicking the can, you’re deluded.

Attached: FT_16.11.09_Relig_ExitPoll_ReligRace.png (640x425, 16K)

I find it funny to piss people off on purpose?

>threads on trump are glowniggers, not actual anons
WRONG

Attached: Theresa_May_condemns_Trump’s_‘unacceptable’_racist_tweet_in_unprecedented_attack_The_Independe (1153x248, 42K)

>ethnic Christians
???

MIGA

I don't support Trump. I shilled for Trump before it was this clear that he only cares about Israel. Before he got elected I thought he was just pandering to jews to get things done, because you can't get anywhere if you completely go against jews, but Trump loves it, he will go out of his way to pander to jews.
For the 2020 election I am just going to go offline and only check sites where no one talks about politics. Fuck this shit.

Because the alternative is pic related. Why can't you shills understand we don't fucking care about Israel or Iran. The real war is free speech, gun rights, and closed borders.

Attached: D-gvz6dWwAY_QpQ.jpg (630x584, 46K)

Do the average is aware that their govt is run by jews? And if they do what do they think about it?

average american*

Again. Israel is a smaller issue than illegal immigration, gun rights, free speech, and freedom of religion. Also removing kebab and their apologists.
If you can't understand why then you don't deserve a vote.

Democrats are run by the bolshevik jews and nigger muslims.
Choice is clear. But you knew that nigger muslim didn't you?

Does it bother you that we hate muslims more than kikes? Go fie in a suicide attack in Palestine if you care so much nigger.
This is a white mans board.

Unironically, paid shills.

Trump is NOT a pro-Jewish president; he is a pro-evangelist/far-right Christian extremist president. His base hates Jews with a fiery passion, claiming that false belief that Jews are systematically controlling the media and banks while replacing all "white" people with ethnic minority groups that they can control and consolidate their power. Trump himself compared Nazis who said "Jews will not replace us" to the counter-protesters by saying they are "very fine people on both sides."

The only reason Christians in Trump's voting bloc give a shit about Jews is because their ability to control all of Israel and Jerusalem is tantamount to some bullshit prophecy from their religion. Jews claiming all of the temples in Israel will trigger the rapture, and Jesus will come back to save all of the "true believers" from a bunch of demons. Many of these far-right Christians believe the Jews will be killed in the rapture anyway so their so-called "Messiah" will cleanse the world of Jews for them. They are acting on fiction and falsehoods, trying to control our very real and physical world with some spiritual bullshit.

Nearly 80 percent of Jews are solid Democrats who vote against Republicans, and Trump even more so. The only Jews that support Trump are a) rich conglomerates (such as the Kushners) that rely on Trump to safeguard their money for them, b) strict believers in Israel and Zionist control over Jerusalem (far-right extremist Jews), and c) Jews in poverty who have left blue states who are subjected to the proverbial kool-aid of far-right extremism, and they foolishly believe that they ended up poor in the first place because of liberal government (and not because of their own shitty decisions). The point is, the most sensible and successful Jews on this planet are anti-Trump and see that all of his policies for Israel are disingenuous at best.

truth is we've already been initiated in the plan, so we know it's actually 4d chess being played, and our armor is impenetrable. Our support for Trump unwavering.

>coming to Jow Forums
>implying that (((they))) aren’t behind the immigration crisis
>implying that (((they))) aren’t actively trying to destroy 2A
>implying that (((they))) aren’t trying to shut down any goy that speaks against them
Who the fuck are you again?

So leveraging Israel to fuck with the left, inciting Iran then saying 'we give you guys enough money, you got this', and going after every -stein last name pedo he can find with a vengeance is sucking Israeli dick, yeah. Makes sense.

>Jow Forums is one person

Samo ti glasaj za Škoru i sve će biti u redu

Tell that to Trump, brainlet. For Trump the number 1 issue in the world is Israel and what he can do to help Israel. He doesn't care about immigration, gun rights, free speech or religion (unless they're jewish, even atheist jews)
Trump has done nothing about illegal immigration except made some of the immigration legal, which is worse. Trump has done nothing positive about gun rights, Trump does nothing about free speech as his own supporters who lost their jobs and can't speak online anymore are getting silenced.

Fuck this kike. I am glad I don't live in Murica and I am not going to pay attention to this shitshow in 2020. I wish I had never followed the 2016 election. I got tricked by brainlets into believing America was saved, got too invested in a dying nation. From now on paying attention to events happening in America is like paying attention to what happens in Mexico or some African country, you just don't care. When was the last time you followed a Nigerian election? Never, probably. That's going to be America now. Don't care, go defend your kike puppet and circlejerk with other delusional brainlets, I am out.

Trump has always been this way from Day 1, but people are willing to overlook his Israel dick sucking if he meant a real MAGA agenda. That of course isn't happening, but some people are just in it to the end.

Putting Jews before Americans fuck off shill

It's sand niggers pushing this narrative. Thy're desperate and retarded.

Attached: Must_be_racist.jpg (1903x1000, 161K)

Just because few retarded MIGAkikes from plebbit come here to retardedly shill for their Kikelord doesn't mean Jow Forums supports that cocksucking worthless subhuman hebe, newfag.

Attached: 4L_WqjTVm3H.jpg (1710x1710, 628K)

Trump is a disappointment, but everyone else is full 'kill whitey'. I'll take Trump, though I don't like him, over somebody that wants my children hunted in the streets for sport.

First, you lose the boundaries between performance art, and belief....

Keep thinking that, subhuman.

Attached: 4L_aQqa2Ezh.jpg (554x586, 76K)

How can you get paid to post on the most anti-Semitic board on the internet but still never gain traction on your talking points? How does this even work?

Seriously, read his tweets. By accepting the premise as is, all that writing is not needed. By invalidating the premise via connecting Zionism to Zionism, it gets too complicated. We need leadership, not Israel shilling. We need to expose the Jews, not simply accept their baseless claims that they parlayed into a post WW2 takeover of the US....

ALL BOOMERS ARE ZIONISTS, WE JUST TRYING TO SURVIVE AT THIS POINT TILL THEY DIE OFF.......Trump is better then Democrats who just want no borders.

>most anti-Semitic board
jewish people vote too user

Attached: jew4trumpfb.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Lol if you actually thought that normies (including trump) were going to all of a sudden wake up and get redpilled on the Jews youre fucking idiots or literal shills. Most of Trump's base thinks being called antisemitic is the worst thing in the world. Most of everyone except literal ragheads feel that way. Furthermore, literally the most based leader on the planet, Pinochet, was on good terms with the Jews yet expelled communists and dropped them from helicopter. He was also a kike puppet I assume? The best you can hope for is a normie leader who, for unrelated reasons, pushes back against some of the Jews' more insidious policies.

Godwilling day of the rope will come one day but it's not here clearly. Meanwhile you faggots have ODed on memes and are now being manipulated into a textbook purity spiral.

>who cares if ZionDon has done more for his beloved shithole Israel than America as long as he pretends to give a single fuck about illegal immigration and other shits
I hope you get burned alive, kike.

Attached: 4L_LZni3jfK.jpg (1024x944, 116K)

Pinochet was on very good terms with the kikes. I suppose he was also their puppet?

This board isn't anti Jewish, it's just funny.

I have never supported him. Nor her, nor the others. I am a Ron Paul person.

Attached: 1557519696701.png (444x341, 282K)

Both democrats and republicans are run by ratfaced kikes, hymienigger.

Lolbertarians. You do realize you will never have anything remotely close to a libertarian fantasy world while communists are subverting you? You are the lowest of low hanging fruit for a communist subversive. Your pie in the sky notions only make it *easier* for a communist to become immunized against any sort of effort to cleanse ourselves of them. You are literally part of the problem.

>his base hates Jews with a fiery passion
Yeah sure they do, fucktard.