Is it basically confirmed that Epstein is a foreign spy?

Is it basically confirmed that Epstein is a foreign spy?

Attached: so.png (626x442, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

miamiherald.com/news/article232677452.html#storylink=cpy
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DuDCe2trF1c
miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article232658477.html
rferl.org/a/former-georgian-government-hit-by-sex-tape-scandal/24877337.html
theglobeandmail.com/news/world/georgia-revolt-carried-mark-of-soros/article25686675/
thelocal.de/20180328/german-birth-rate-surges-to-highest-level-in-over-four-decades
theswamp.media/the-epstein-associate-nobody-s-talking-about-the-idf-linked-bond-girl-infiltrating-the-uk-nhs
youtu.be/0Ji_Y7YEbKY
nypost.com/2019/07/10/schumer-got-thousands-in-donations-from-jeffrey-epstein/
nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-schumer-7000-epstein-sex-trafficking-20190710-eae747fgffht5fajahmi2pxhra-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's Mossad. His pimp, Ghislane Maxwell, is a known Mossad agent and the daughter of the most famous Mossad agent.

Yeah he is mossad.

Federal prosecutors say a search of Jeffrey Epstein's home safe turned up a bogus passport that listed a Saudi Arabia residence along with "piles of cash" and "dozens of diamonds."

Read more here: miamiherald.com/news/article232677452.html#storylink=cpy

Acosta was told to back off because Epstein is intelligence. Notice Acosta did not specify which intelligence agency.

Epstein is Mossad.

If he is Mossad, and if he hangs out with the ultra-rich and high level politicians and celebrities, that means he is not there to be friendly, he is there to work.

The teen girls were just a job perq for him.

Attached: GhislaineRobertMaxwellIsrael.jpg (2400x1350, 595K)

So he's basically a Jewish James Bond who only fucks teenagers?

Maxwell is in the clear and you know whoever was handling her will remain secret.

cunny shaken not stirred

Basically exactly what you would expect from Jew Bond.

Basically, he is Mossad. Saudi Arabia and Israel teamed up together to takeover the world.

Attached: israelidialectic.jpg (1527x238, 78K)

That's a movie classic in the making right there.

If the country is Saudi Arabia, he's Mossad. Is the name Steve Dubin maybe?

>imploding the west
How will (((they)) guarantee (((their))) survival without the West? It just seems so shortsighted to eliminate such a rich source of human progression and civilization from which (((they))) benefit.

>goyim
>human progression
LOL

How do they expect to survive the chinks without a European base?

Attached: 1497528745112.jpg (346x366, 42K)

Mossad was known to use european passports for assasination. Could be french or german too and be mossad.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DuDCe2trF1c

For awhile now, yes.

Nearly all major technological innovation of the past 300 came from non-kike whites and you know it Goldberg.

Attached: jewishIQmeme.jpg (2600x1976, 781K)

It may be an "escape" passport incase things go sour.

>he doesn't understand the indefinite article
laughing_thots.jaypeg

So much for that intelligence, meme flaggot.

Girls are not a perk. Girls are the job. Get dirt on everyone using girls as bait.

All that brain power and you can't figure out how to stop me from robbing half of you blind through predatory lending practices and tricking half your women into banging Tyrone.

He likely procured young girls to fill harems for SA royalty.
>mfw "Taken" is a documentary

i dont know if they already told you but Epstein is 100% mossad.
he was pimping kids to US elites(not only US to be clear) and blackmailing them with evidence

Attached: 1478404650198.png (1483x1060, 1.41M)

The issue is that Europeans evolved to trust their neighbor and be honest brokers. It is an efficiency in an ethnostate because it facilitates commerce, civilization, etc.

Some European populations didn't experience this tendency quite as strongly as others. The Germans, situated in the middle, maintained a more skeptical social attitude owing to the possibility of being thrust into multi-front conflicts. This is why the Germans historically are the forefront of confronting the jewish question.

The way this shakes out is that the Europeans are diverging genetically. The gullible ones are pursuing jew propaganda like childlessness, miscegenation, etc.; basically, ending their membership in western civilization. The more German-like ones don't fall for it, and thus the core of western population is evolving towards a more unified and potent hostile reactionary force against the jews.

This ends very badly for you, shlomo.

But he's not an assassin. Just an asset. Plus, his passport probably allowed him to claim some kind of benefits, especially if it was Saudi Arabia. Maybe it was Saudi Arabian so he could go back through Saudi with no issues as his contacts were there.

You haven't robbed shit, neet

Yeah, just like it did last time. It ended so badly for us we wound up with our own country when we didn't have one before, with free genetic hygiene therapy for our race to boot. I'm terrified to think at what the goys will do "to us" this time.

Attached: suckit.jpg (444x357, 38K)

That guy raped everywhere. Doesn't surprises me at all that Saudi Arabia has his passport.

Attached: 160510-riedel-Mohammed-bin-Salman-tease_kffmmb.jpg (1566x881, 190K)

heard of epstein? madoff? soros?? mayer lansky?

well thats bloomberg, another part of the yiddish mafia

epsteins skills were high school-level calculus and physics, any faggot from dalton h.s. could do what he did.

the 1970s was an extremely destructive period for wall street and investing in stocks, this is the same period when epstein, madoff, bloomberg, and soros all rose to prominence...

epstein, madoff, soros, bloomberg have deep connections

He is just 1 out of millions of Ashkenazis in the game

Maxwell's dad was Mossad who got assassinated on a boat trip

he is no different than Weiner, Spitzer, Howard Stern, Soros, Erik Jan Hanussen (alias Herschmann Chaim Steinschneider)

>1970s NYC
>Full of disco, pimps, hustlers, stock trader brothels, XTC, and underage whores
>discos run by Yids/Israelis
>Pimps are Yids
>brothels run by Yids
>XTC smuggled by Yids/Israelis
>Wall street run by Yids
>movie Taxi Driver exposes this
>movie Once Upon A Time in America exposes this

It was a Yiddish racket since the arrival of the 1st ashkenazis to the Lower East Side in the 1880s

fpbp

Epstien was simply a Mossad spy who gathered compromat on US politicians and other useful targets using underage girls as blackmail bait.

holocaust means literally burning offering
when humans kill kikes its called pogrom
when kikes clear their ranks its called holocaust
but dont worry you'll get your pogroms

and btw.
>pic rel
is why you claim this land

Attached: BabylonianPharisees.jpg (1500x1069, 379K)

This is so fucking international it´s scary. And again it makes sense that he would. I mean.. Saudi arabia. Is it not fair to say that that is the center of the islamic world, with mecca and all that?

And so, when you follow a religion where let´s just be real here eventhough it might upset muslims. When you follow a religion where the founder of it had sex with a 9 year old. Because that´s what it says he did, aisha was 9 when the marriage was consummated.

There will probably be some of that religion who has an inclination towards very young girls and probably also very young boys aswell.

So it doesn´t surprise me that epstein has a saudi arabian passport. But i didn´t actually see it coming at the same time, because jews and the talmud is similar things, probably from where muhammad got the fucking idea in the first place. But i didn´t see it coming how international this fucking group is that epstein is middle man for. Basically just janitor with priveledges that owns the island. But otherwise he doesn´t run shit.. Just a fall guy if they ever get caught, they throw him under the bus and claims he orchestrated these things himself alone.

And now apparently netanayahu is possibly involved aswell. Or atleast some jewish politicians,

But ofcourse both jews and muslims are involved in pedophelia. Fucking talmud and qur'an and hadiths.. Need i really say more.

miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article232658477.html

What's the distinction

Bad pic. Promised land is the Earth.

>pogroms
Tall words from the subverted cucks who are too busy eating s.o.y and watching blacked to fight back when our pets rape your women

>a passport
Thats funny, why was the origin of the passport not mentioned?

I was trying to make a point.
Goyim aren't that smart.

You write like a retarded 11 year old nigerian girl

I am reasonably sure that some serious shit is about to happen.

Attached: galenclose.jpg (250x250, 11K)

>international

look in to soros

>soros has been using epstein/mossad tactics

Saakashvili honeytrapped politicians/businessmen with gay pedo sex tapes
Saakashvili worked as a human rights officer for Soros in Georgia
Saakashvili received a fellowship from the United States State Department
Saakashvili moved to NYC and got funded by Soros to complete a degree in Columbia Uni
Saakashvili holds an honorary doctorate from the University of Haifa
The Open Society Institute (OSI), funded by George Soros, supported Mikheil Saakashvili and a network of pro-democratic organizations

rferl.org/a/former-georgian-government-hit-by-sex-tape-scandal/24877337.html
theglobeandmail.com/news/world/georgia-revolt-carried-mark-of-soros/article25686675/

>Mossad vs CIA
Is there even a distinction? Both agencies are jews vs WASPs/whites/gentiles.

>Monday that the passport, issued in the 1980s, has a photo of Epstein but a different name.

If it was an escape thing it wouldn't be old, or he wouldn't keep it. Dollars to donuts this is his "original" passport.

Attached: elodieamerica.jpg (1142x1764, 619K)

Except he's a jewish Bond who only rapes goyim teenagers which makes his crimes racially motivated

Attached: ygyyygy.png (1059x636, 448K)

I call it "suicide by goyim" like suicide by cop. Jews are forbidden to commit suicide, even if they call 911 and say theres a dangerous man outside and then go out themselves and hold a gun and make the cops shoot them, thats suicide by cop, they just used the police as a weapon to kill themselves with. Its the same as laying down on train tracks when you know a train is coming, the train didnt murder you, its suicide by train.

I argue that the jewish race, as a whole, is committing suicide by goyim, that is, cowardly using goyim as their suicide weapon. Any ones smart enough to pull off such machinations and deceptions must be smart enough to see the inevitable backlash to their skullduggery

Attached: 1557934821343.jpg (720x660, 203K)

>Dozens of diamonds
Oy vey schlomo finkelstein's diamonds from Antwerp are found!

>You write like a retarded 11 year old nigerian girl
Thank you very much asshole.

kek

Attached: 1563146991255.jpg (1024x721, 118K)

If they said "Mr. Barraclough" or "Mr. Standfast" we'll know for sure.

Everything you need to know about how the world works is contained in pic related.

Attached: smileys people tinker tailor.jpg (220x316, 29K)

that's an interesting perspective user

This seems the most likely explanation.

Attached: The-Claypool-Lennon-Delirium-Bubbles-Burst-Michael-Jackson-and-nigger.jpg (1024x407, 69K)

funny how the shills are absent in this thread. is almost like they havent recieved thier talking points yet

Alex Jones just confirmed he was working for the Chicoms.

Interesting

Gas anyone who says "to boot"

Er, except that German breeding rates are as low as anyone's in Europe, well below replacement.

thelocal.de/20180328/german-birth-rate-surges-to-highest-level-in-over-four-decades

> The birth rate among German women rose from 1.43 children per woman to 1.46. Among foreign women the birth rate rose from 1.95 to 2.28.

> But the boosted birth rate still puts Germany below the European average, which stands at 1.6 children per woman. France has the highest birth rate (1.92) while Spain and Italy both prop up the table with a birth rate of 1.34.

(Me)
... oops, well ok, Italy's is lower, so your theory has breathing room I guess.

Checked and correct.

Attached: 999.jpg (620x350, 29K)

> inevitable backlash
mmm, I'll believe it when I see it. It seems more like a cope than a realistic possibility.

theswamp.media/the-epstein-associate-nobody-s-talking-about-the-idf-linked-bond-girl-infiltrating-the-uk-nhs

Attached: 1562868621098.gif (375x221, 3.96M)

wtf, wrong image

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 18.12.54.png (1031x331, 253K)

Well yes, but his own enjoyment of the girls would therefore just be a perk.

How will they cover this up? Where's the picture with Epstine on the chalk board. Our government is infiltrated by Mossad and has been for almost 70 years.

both mossad ops though, so not that wrong

with a "tiny wee wee"

Attached: 1454991854440.jpg (446x400, 45K)

youtu.be/0Ji_Y7YEbKY
relevant goyim will be the slave video
hallelujah hand me my snake

If he's donated to American politicians is that foreign interference that the dnc claims it hates and is treason?

Guess Schumer needs to be a bit worried about his donation from Epstein.

nypost.com/2019/07/10/schumer-got-thousands-in-donations-from-jeffrey-epstein/

nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-schumer-7000-epstein-sex-trafficking-20190710-eae747fgffht5fajahmi2pxhra-story.html

Epstein will be played by a black woman in the movie.

Heroic.

Kek.
Trans black lesbian to be precise.