My fellow Magapedes

My fellow Magapedes.

The time has come. We must face the truth. The first amendment MUST be repealed. Freedom of speech allows for anti-semitism and is UNAMERICAN. Hating Israel = anti-American.
Anything allowing these horrible anti-semitic Democrats to go on spreading their hatred towards God's chosen should be dealt with.

Attached: 1563203847978[1].jpg (750x480, 183K)

fpbp

hallelujah

Attached: gif v.gif (568x320, 2.94M)

We're voting trump 2020 and there's nothing you shills can do about it.

You're telling Jow Forums to stop being anti semitic. Next I suppose you'll tell niggers to quit eating watermelon? Or mudslimes to quit being terrorists? Or Jow Forums to quit being autistic?

get in here and listen to this shit

>We're voting for four more years of record illegal immigration and giving money to Israel

>Jow Forums is anti-semitic
Sorry this is a non-liberal pro-Israel board. Only Democrats are anti-semitic. Us white people LOVE the Jewish people.

Fucking anti-semitic communist Democrats

Attached: anti-semitic communist.png (766x864, 108K)

This.
Fuck off pedophile prophet followers. Allah can suck my dick she's a hoe

HEY DO YOU GUYS LIKE KIKES OR NOT?

Nigger liar.
Democrats literally are blocking any attempt to remove kebab and illegals. And you faggot shills want us to vote for your nigger islamist slaves.

Attached: D-gvz6dWwAY_QpQ.jpg (630x584, 46K)

I don't care. Whoever kills muslims or removes them from the public. And whoever evicts illegals or discourages them from coming here is who I will support.
Since there is no option that meets that exactly Ill go with the closest one. Trump.
Every other option supports invaders, muslims, taking our guns, and eliminating free speech/1st Amendment.
Thats the last (you) you get from me faggot. Take your kike obsession to Palestine and fight your own kike war.
And yes, fuck iran and israel both. They don't matter to me as much as the issues I just put forward.
Trump just told you to leave the country, you should listen.
Sage

Donald Trump - always thinking about Israel first.

>OP isn't a faggot
Glad to see you here

I'm sure I can get a couple more (you)s

>s-s-stop bullying my fellow Somalian
Fuck off, Ahmed

4D chess:
1. He is distracting democrats from ICE raids.
2. He is making Israel and sionists a target for democrats.

Attached: 05ECD6C8-9B4F-408C-9FDE-53578A3709F6.jpg (470x470, 57K)

>I CAN SAY ANYTHING I WANT AS LONG AS I CAN BLAME PERSON OF ANTI-SEMITISM AS WELL.

>ANTISEMITE NACY PELOSI SUCKS SO MANY DICKS.

see how it works now?

>ICE Raids
He is distracting republicans from how pathetic the ICE raids are. You get 20 people in San Antonio? That's not even trying.

He's driving a wedge between the Democrats and their wealthiest group of donors.

Are you retarded or am I?

Attached: 1558216003005.jpg (800x596, 52K)