Student Debt Relief will actually grow the economy

Instead of the money going to interest payments making banks rich, it will go to buying goods that create jobs. Trickle down economics at its finest.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: student-loans[1].jpg (500x500, 78K)

Why not buy the debt or issue loans yourself and become rich?

>Why didn't the banks bail themselves out in 2008?

They chose to get a worthless degree so they will take it with them to their early grave.

the worst part about goyim is they believe places like mcdonalds actually make money and consumers are needed to do anything but be enslaved and provide the ant like routines that allow jews to exploit them

>Every college degree is a women's studies degree.

Spotted the GED.

McDonald's actually makes a lot of money, The people that work front line at restaurants don't, but entry level jobs were never meant to be high paying.

they already bought the politicians only banks that didn't got dealt with correctly,
technically they bailed themselves out

Because the debt is high risk.

which institution backstops all of the American student debt, OP? Also, what is the current balance of US student loans?

Why don’t you people just stop getting giant student loans for college you can’t afford?

this is what dumb goyim believe and exactly what I mean.

This moron actually thinks there's a free lunch

Why student loan debt relief and not just across the board debt relief? I have mortgage and car debt as well as student loan debt; substantially more. If debt relief is good for the economy, why isn't it a policy?

My guns are good for the economy.
You can't have my vote and I hope dumb asses with arts degrees starve in poverty.

Run the numbers yourself and see.

>Trickle down economics at its finest.
This would be trickle sideways so you'll never get the dems or republicans onboard. Neither have your best interests in mind, and you're a fool if you believe one is better than the other.
>they believe places like mcdonalds actually make money
McDonalds cleared 21 billion dollars last fiscal year, I dont know what you're going on about.

you're an idiot goyim. I don't care about the numbers.

Forgive the debt, then repo the degree and trash the credit score

There's no such thing as a free lunch,also you fucking moron shouldve thought about your future

Because those are secured debts backed by assets (home, car)

doesn't matter how much money they move. they're still taking loans for it because they're in debt.

liberals and communists get arrogant because they think they're providing the labor that drives "the system" but in reality, they're printing money to drive the system, and all they do is slave for jews.

I graduated with zero debt actually. My engineering degree wasn't worthless by any means.

McDonalds is in the real estate business, making burgers and paying goyim are a tax incentive and a side effect from their main cash cow.

Your loans are your problem. Fuck off gibs nigger.

They're taking loans and passing them off as profits? I'm with you in thinking that our money isnt much more than "credits" now, but McDonald's definitely turns a profit, real money or not.
>liberals and communists get arrogant because they think they're providing the labor that drives "the system"
And modern commies are the heart of the bourgeoisie. They'll come to realize this at the end of a rifle when their glorious revolution starts.

Attached: communism redpill.jpg (812x531, 137K)

Ironic, coming from someone in a country where college costs 1600 Euro a year on average.

So why not let people default and discharge student loan debt in exchange for forfeiting their degree and having their college records expunged? I stop paying my car loan, I lose the car. I stop paying my student loans, I lose the degree. Yes, they can't ever take the knowledge from me, but the piece of paper is what companies care about and with the paper and all record of it gone, they won't know any better.

Depends on how they're forgiven. If the government just nullifies the debt and tells the banks to go fuck themselves then yes.
If the government just pays it off then you're just giving the banks a shit load of free money. Again

>Yes, paying interest is good goyim

Also, if you paid attention, I mentioned I graduated debt free.

Attached: merchant-876x1024[1].png (736x860, 168K)

It wouldn't matter, it's not like the revoked degree would matter to anybody, it's not like a professional licence, companies would just see that you got the degree and go with it. There's a serious shortage of qualified labor out there, it wouldn't matter.

BANKS DONT WANT YOU TO SPEND YOUR MONEY
THEY WANT TO SPEND IT FOR YOU.

Good estimate of the student's out-of-pocket cost. However the biggest chunk is paid with tax money - so no, there isn't a free lunch.

That's true with all public education. But its also why the Swiss have a high percentage of college graduates.

College isn't for everyone, and there's nothing wrong with that, but the same should be applied to trade schools.

And I'm saying they wouldn't see it. You'd say "yeah I had a degree in X from school Y, but it was repossessed" and they'd go to the school and say "hey did he get this degree" and they'd say "sorry, never heard of him."

After someone has a work history, nobody cares. They look at work experience. Unless you working for some fortune 100 company that has some anal retentive HR.

People who managed to fuck up financially will keep doing the same if we give them more disposable income. I bet 90% of forgiven student loans will be transferred to buying chink crap from Amazon

Are they going to pay me back the money I paid my loans off with?

Switzerland doesn't have a higher share than the US (a good third of the population has tertiary educational degrees). I fully agree that this is an upper bound of what would make sense policy wise.

This is exactly what would happen. They would run out of their money supply and get new credit cards to buy goods they don't need. We would then see the same people advocating for credit card debt relief.

It's not about people who can't pay them it's about freeing up money, mostly being paid in interest, that could be used to stimulate the economy.
>Chink crap from Amazon
Isn't that why we have Tariffs?

>They would run out of their money supply
Yeah and the things they buy would grow the economy. That's the point, buying houses, buying cars. All things that also help a tax base.

I know engineers, finance/acct grads, and lawyers out of work. You obviously never went to college. Less than 10% of people are enrolled in "useless" majors like art and graphic design. Most people I knew were either in business or STEM.

Attached: student loans.png (1468x598, 196K)

Because when they graduated high school the economy was in the toilet and people with 5 years experience were applying to entry level mcjobs. A huge swath of gen y enrolled in university hoping to wait out the economy and do something productive in the meantime. Unfortunately the economy never truly recovered. All the jobs created are gig economy, part time, low paying, and/or mcjobs, and the decent ones were flooded with H1B pajeets and a massive hoard of chinks and spics with their toilet paper degrees from literal where universities in their nation.

Attached: student loans 2.png (1477x703, 247K)

Have any of those grads held a job? Are any of them willing to work a job outside of their field of study to show work ethic?

Banks also use the money they make from loans to give other loans that also fuel the economy

Idle money is a myth

>Instead of the money going to interest payments making banks rich
Lmao, no one's proposed anything even close to this. All the student debt relief pandering I've read about would just funnel trillions more dollars from DC to Wall Street again to bail out debt holders who took private profits from a tuition bubble and now want to socialize the losses from its inevitable collapse.

just change the law so that we can bankrupt out of student debt.

>you can have your cake and eat it too! prove me wrong!
You're ignoring the people you are sticking that bill with so you can claim success, they don't win from your transfer of wealth.

You've never applied for a job. If you work outside your major HR just looks at you like you're walking garbage and wonders what is so wrong with you that you couldn't get a job in your field.

Why don't you get off Jow Forums, go outside, and apply for some jobs yourself, or speak to people who have?

I've clawed my way out of that hole, but I've been there and seen it. And my degree was "responsible, in-demand, a guarantee of work lined up to pay the bills and salary growth in the future." Other people weren't so lucky.

The trick is it's hard for a 17 year old to predict what jobs will be in-demand 4 years in the future. As a matter of fact, if they could do that sort of magic, they ought to go into stock trading, since they can obviously predict the future with 100% accuracy.

Here's a thought exercise. Why are the student loans at for-profit interest rates of 7-8% when inflation is 2-3%? Tick tock tick tock tick tock.

Ready? Someone wanted to make a profit off all these gullible whites who committed the sin of wanting to be tax-paying job-holding lawful members of society. I wonder who? But more pressing, I wonder why you defend this. Maybe (((someone))) taught you it would look really cool if you hated your fellow whites.

i love these faggots that say, "they fucked up, its their problem now. let them rot. ahahaha."

guess what niggers? you're paying my student debt either way.

1) put loans on IBR which bases repayment on AGI
2) move abroad and work for a foreign entity
3) file tax form 1040 and 2555 (foreign income tax exclusion) yearly. your AGI is now $0, so your monthly loan payment is $0z
4) keep working abroad for 20
5) loan is forgiven, taxpayers foot the bill, i payed nothing, and you dumb fucking niggers subsidized the economy of a foreign country for free.

LOL--get fucked edgelords.

I like the idea but unfortunately the piece of paper is simply that, it’s not like a license. Education and experience or not tangible and that’s why it’s valuable

You can, it's called the Brunner test.

Your loan forgiveness after 20 years will be taxed as income.

so just settle with the IRS and save during your 20 years abroad.

>having to pay 15% instead of 100% is a bad thing
lol k
>h-h-h-h-h-h-how dare you goys try to get out of paying your illegitimate debt!

You have to pay back

So the answer to my question is no?

K, thanks.