EMILY HART

>Rides the carousel until the wheels fly off
>Becomes a post wall male bashing e-celeb
>"Where are all the good men"
>I want a child and dont need no men. Makes her dad pay thousands of pounds in egg freezing
>All eggs die off
>Starts promoting leasbianism
>Gives up on lesbianism
>Starts dating a younger man (pic related), who is obviously a closeted gay/bisexual
>She died this weekend of a scooter accident
One may argue her pain and suffering is gone now, she won't have to larp as happy on youtube. It's over.

CRP made a video about her some time ago:
youtube.com/watch?v=n1z9SCBstmc

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffpost.com/entry/emily-hartridge-youtube-dies_n_5d2c4895e4b0bd7d1e1f4fd6
youtu.be/F1PY2XDrK7A?t=188
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

huffpost.com/entry/emily-hartridge-youtube-dies_n_5d2c4895e4b0bd7d1e1f4fd6

Attached: Ash's_Sympathies.jpg (331x327, 40K)

>Makes her dad pay thousands of pounds in egg freezing

This is Justice. This is all his fault, originally. He's not man enough to be a father.

"Scooter accident" is definitely high on the list of undignified deaths. God writes the best poetry.

Boring.
Don’t care.

>rode the carousel into a van at 40 mph

she looks like a kike

based and karmapilled

Typical.

Attached: 1451231727606.jpg (640x760, 106K)

>white waman

marry a cute arab and make her leave islam

Attached: 26362FE7-93C4-4275-8AA2-76F6E6C96A58.jpg (539x960, 46K)

>Smashed that caroussel into a forward moving wall

Damn, the thot patrol is working overtime this week.

>3:08
Her young boyfriend gave her the scooter in this video
youtu.be/F1PY2XDrK7A?t=188

Attached: Johannes_Vermeer_(1632-1675)_-_The_Girl_With_The_Pearl_Earring_(1665).jpg (335x479, 27K)

based closeted fag

Attached: 1508872672588.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Funny to hear that from the country of 56% germans and anglos mixing with actual niggers.

Kek

Germans are the niggers of Europe

Yes you do

>posting CRP
don't post that conman's videos, here.

I noticed this on Faceberg today. A woman I know who is thirty with two kids threw her husband out because he was "boring." She kind of expected to be able to get out there again and find a biker that makes six figures with rock hard abs that would take her on in a committed long term relationship... Or some shit. So, that didn't actually happen. She posted some bullshit on her wall to this affect:

"Call me old fashioned, but I like my men without wives, girlfriends or side hoes."

Well, lady... Here's the thing. You're a thirty year old single mom that throws red flags up like crazy. So her other thirtysomething friends start echoing the sentiment. You're not going to find that shit. The ship has sailed, you fucked up. You're only going to find losers because you are a fucking loser! The old saying "Why are all the best men married or gay?" It's because the good ones get married early to a quality woman or turn into faggots because of hags like you.

Don't wait to get married, bitches. Your looks are going to slide and the guys your age or older that you ignored as life partners are going to find quality whores.

that was pretty smart of the guy to buy her a scooter without a helmet. what better way to get rid of a clingy post wall roastie.

This awesome news. I hope all of her followers go chase he wxample of scootering in Europe and getting squashed by trucks. She and Heather Heyer are in squished roastie hell together.

Roasty THOT status: PATROLLED!

oy vey goy but look at all the good goystuff she can do?
stay in school and go to college! she may even learn something there :^)
oy vey that reminds me i must get onto lil nigga about his new colab with jessica "work harder bi$ch"

oy vey she can work as well! i tell ya women are great in work! some of the best workers!

anyway goy i have to go to a pro-choice rally, stand up with women! :^)

i just want to see her death vid ffs idc about anything else she did but die

arabs are inbred even more than kikes.

Germans are the niggers of Europe.

Attached: 5c8929cadd086120820a26b2.png (1125x1125, 230K)

>her pain and suffering is over
Oh lad, it hadnt even begun. Reprobates do not have fun or peace after death.

Only reference I could find that wasnt directly her. If you have anyone else, please share

based