Unironically, isn’t a world government the best thing for humanity?

Unironically, isn’t a world government the best thing for humanity?

And that’s not to say nations are dissolved, but wouldn’t a world government (assuming we can keep it corruption free) be absolutely beneficial for the planet as a whole, where no nation is allowed to pollute, start wars, etc?

Post counter-arguments.

Attached: CF42F040-2304-4240-B9B3-062576CC29A6.jpg (1484x1363, 99K)

Isn’t that what the UN is supposed to be?

>post counter arguments
Nigga have you even read the book of revelations?

With the difference that the UN doesn’t really have authority over nations, rather they can choose to cooperate. A world government would have a world constitution.

you have to wait for WW3 and then Bluebeam, user, then you can have your global government, religion, and currency. Unironically, the UN is one of the best things ever to happen for human trafficking and child predation.

1. The fuck is bluebeam
2. I’m not talking about the (((UN))). I’m talking about a legitimate world government by the people and for the people of earth.

Our world can't even manage to run ONE COUNTRY without having corrupt officials in the government.

So what makes you think it'd be a good idea to have ONE government that controls everything? Sounds like that's just making it easier to have a ton of power if you want to go corrupt.

A system of complete transparency and accountability would have to be enforced, obviously.

Let’s say that we make contact with fucking aliens who invite us into their intergalactic federation. We would have to join as one race and one planet. Maybe that’s what it’ll take to unite us.

The closest thing we have to a real World Government is the United States.

If thats our best example of a global government, I'd hate to think of what the actual thing would do.

if a plague hits africa before, than it's game
i don't feel like my votes weighing the same as niggers', nor government enforced open borders

I mean the US actually used to be pretty rad before massive corruption. It has a really good constitution that is no more than a piece of paper now. Most of government in unconsitutional.

1) Bluebeam is the false flag alien invasion that will unify the world a la Independence Day.

2) Government is the manifestation and justification of the overclass's power. Spreading it throughout the world and giving them international authority is generally bad for human rights and the progress of humanity.

>There's rampant corruption and nepotism let's give localized troublemakers more power globally

Attached: 1561644405379.jpg (561x265, 71K)

This is one real big fucking dilemma isn’t it?

Humanity would function most optimally if united, however it united it becomes corrupted.

I feel like our ability to solve this problem is the great filter.

The level of power in the hands of the executive would be immense and the "higher/taller" the hierarchy, the more detached it becomes from local communities. Thats when shit starts to happen.

I mean there’s an argument for this too.

Humans have had a hierarchy since the dawn of time.

There will always be people at the top and at the bottom.

But wouldn’t the quality of life be improved for everybody in the event of global cooperation?

I think the elites realize too that the best way to keep us from revolting and killing them is by keeping us as happy as possible.

No. The best thing for humanity is the competition of a vast number of smaller government entities in competition with each other. Rivalry breeds innovation. Central planning breeds stagnation.

*On a side note: the US functions better than the EU because the US has both the House of Representatives (direct/proportional representation) which is equivalent to the parliament and also a senate (equal state representation) which the EU lacks.

I agree with this too, but competition has it’s evils too. What the fuck do we do about pollution for instance? Is progress worth destroying the planet over?

>But wouldn’t the quality of life be improved for everybody in the event of global cooperation?
Everybody? No. Maybe mudslimes and shitskins would benefit but those of us actually footing the bill for all this would lose, just like we already are in the US and Europe. It’s a fucking horrible idea and your stupid “complete transparency and accountability” has never worked even locally, how the fuck is it going to work on a planetary scale?
>the US actually used to be pretty rad
get the planet’s demographic percentages to what the US’s was when it was “rad”, then maybe we’ll talk

>assuming no corruption
That’s the utopian fallacy that commies seem to use.
Humans are bred for rivalry. Hell babies even see race as a thing at 6-9months. Plus what type of corruption? All corruption? Is being an ethnocentric government corruption as well or just money laundering type of corruption? Then we have to get into exactly who’s world view are we going to follow? Russia? China? Mexico? Britain? There’s no way in hell it would work

No. The government fucks up everything it touches. From flight travel to healthcare, it doubles the price and endlessly complicates simple things.
Having one government would just fuck everyone. If you don’t like Trump, you’re free to leave the country. You wouldn’t have that option in your fantasy.

>Unironically, isn’t a world government the best thing for humanity?
No, balkanization is. Everyone would be too small to singlehandedly destroy humanity.

I love how you retards are still discussing it as a hypothetical.

Oh hey did you hear that Obama is tapping your phone!!!

>niggers are to blame

Okay, I do see your point, but they can still serve as relatively intelligent laborers if they were properly educated and deradicalized (which is no easy task, but achievable). Some of them are even pretty intelligent and you can’t deny that. Some bleaching should do the job.

>A system of complete transparency and accountability would have to be enforced, obviously.

obviously....

OBVIOUSLY....

hahahahahahahahaha
user please, just look around you , is super difficult to maintain this target, if not impossible.right now we have problems with the UN. its gonna be even worse when the plan if fully implemented...

the answer is not more government, but decentralization. People solving their own problems is the real worry for the wealthy. Making people depend on government as the arbiter is what keeps the system(s) going.

>where no nation is allowed to pollute
So, human extinction?

>Wanting the world to be run by nigga, poo and chink
Maybe you should kill yourself desu senpai

Only way this scheme works, unironically, is we model the whole thing after nazi era Germany with a little Sharia law tossed in. A leader everyone loves. Useless people are culled. Get caught fucking up and you’re killed.

I just want everyone to fucking win dammit call me naive.

The largest polluters in the world are super powers. They're hindered by their expansion cost (bloated bureaucracy, massive corruption) Smaller governments are far better, working in cooperative competition to address the issue. Whoever creates the best solutions for the problem disperses the means and technology (for profit) to the other regional systems. Innovation through rivalry.

Global populism sounds pretty good to me

Because until you have a single global culture it wouldn’t work unless it was a police state.

>post counter-argument
It is Satan's preferred operating system.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 279K)

Yeah, it was more rad pre-civil war, when states had more power and autonomy to rule according to local populations and not one nation with sweeping, generalizing policies for different regional groups with varying populations and cultures.

>pic related

Attached: 597.jpg (480x260, 23K)

The global economy will happen no matter what, there is no need for a Draconian government to control it.