Is any sport these days not overtaken by niggers?

What's the white man's sport, Jow Forums?

Attached: British hero.jpg (640x960, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T9Y4o_BqC0A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TvrsJbY_BJM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xb0FU8rSisU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Basketball. Still not a single person to touch pistol petes performance.

Lax brah

Attached: 0895152532355.jpg (1500x951, 208K)

Hockey obviously

>white mans sport

ballet

>people forgetting Crew (Rowing)

Anything swimming related

Attached: IMG_20190420_001128.jpg (492x468, 40K)

Curling and hunting and interior design and skiing and fishing and ice fishing and ice skating and ice sculptureing and ice cream and tundra survival and foresting and ice aging and refrigeration

team sports are for cucks anyway
real men do some sort of adventure sport

Winter Sports and Hockey. Want a winter vacation with no niggers? Go skiing. They cant afford it.

Surfing

Hockey, baseball.

Tennis. The Wimbledon final was literally yesterday.

I know that big black beast from over your side plays but still.

Attached: crowd-of-spectators-on-no-3-court-wimbledon-tennis-championship-2017-JGJ3XK.jpg (1300x936, 300K)

'Sport' itself is white.
We have food, plumbing, air conditioning, jobs, and cars. We have recreational time to spare.
It's gotten so luxurious, we pay people from shithole countries to do it FOR us.
Life is good.

>watching sports
Are you a gay?

Poker, lots of sneaky jews though. It's easy to beat them, however, since they always lie

how come he is so good at formula?
i dont understand this, will he go down as unbeatable?

World's Strongest Man competition, some niggers have tried, yet none manage to get to the podium. not only is it white man's sport, it is northern european sport (I think about 80% of winners are northern ethnically, and 20% slav)

Attached: http___prod.static9.net.au___media_2018_05_08_18_32_strongman_env.jpg (1396x785, 153K)

Swimming

this is a neet board, stormnigger

ice hockey. pic related is the South African team

Attached: South Africa hockey team.jpg (840x467, 201K)

He is legitimately one of the greatest drivers of all time. It also doesn't hurt that he's black and civilized, so F1 is all too happy to make him the posterboy of the sport. Also he jumped ship from McClaren, which was at the time a championship winning team, to Mercedes, a brand new team with no history of winning. That move was heavily criticised at the time but it turned out to be brilliant

your answer lies in the olympics - look up the gold medalists/world records of each sport. niggers are runners, that's it. anything throwing, lifting and strength is for europeans.

so that's why sports that requite both speed and strength are mixed, boxing for example

inb4 larry wheels but hes just a roided negro

Boxing

Attached: 1551384856102.jpg (1080x1080, 174K)

Ice Hockey is the last true white sport.

Lacrosse

FUCK hwl and FUCK Fiamg

>What's the white man's sport, Jow Forums?
Building and maintaining advanced technological civilization.

larry what? he's not a world class strongman. not to mention everybody in world class strength and bodybuilding arena do roids

Anything to do with water or ice.

Sailing, polo, fencing,

Motorsports

>be Eddie Hall
>be the World's Strongest Man 2017
>be the only man EVER in the history of mankind to deadlift half a TON/ 500kg/ 1102lbs
>be a white british chad

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

F1 racing

Fly fishing

Anything an animal isn't better than a human.
Rowing, cycling, tennis, cricket, golf, rugby.
Also swimming.

There’s only ever like 2-3 token colored people in the NHL every season.

Has he ever been in a bad car? Seems overly lucky.

this. water is nigger repellent, hence the stench

Sailing
Hockey
Swimming
Anything horse related

>rugby

Attached: Снимок69.png (689x384, 249K)

Polo kek, is that a sport?

Yeah, even Tyson said that Klitschko would've killed him in the ring if they were both in their prime.

Well nobody plays it anymore, but yes. It's actually rather fun to watch.

Because formula is a joke now

hockey, anything to do with water (I guess hockey is on frozen water so close enough) and any shooting sports.

Baseball. But people here wont admit it. The top players are white.
>But muh latinx
yea, there are a lot of good ones, but the top ones are still white. Trout, Arrenado, Verlander, Goldschmidt, Yelich, Bellinger, Sale, Rizzo, Bryant, Kluber, Bregman, Matt Chapman, Pete Alonso, deGrom

Seeing that lift makes me happy every time.
youtube.com/watch?v=T9Y4o_BqC0A

Ice hockey, tennis and baseball.

You'd have to be extremely sheltered and privileged to have grown up playing ice hockey in a country like South Africa especially during the days of the apartheid.

You misspelled "chav"

Rowing. There are no niggers in rowing. At all. I rowed for years in college and could count the number of nigger rowers I saw on one hand. All the others were huwite or at least East Asian.

Strongman.
It's full of nothing but whites, Slavs, and Nordics.

>everybody in professional sports do roids
Fixed for you

Hunting.

so fat he can't even keep him self up after lol

Dueling
Archery
Classic Tournament fighting
Marksmanship

To find a sport without niggers, you have to go to a time without niggers.

Anything involving nature/water is still implicitly white. I just got a stand up paddle board and took it to a public kayak launch this weekend. Even though it was at a public park completely free of charge every single person there was white. And my town is peak Mutt America so that's saying something.

Croquet

Not the chadest sport around, but ethnically pure as fuck

Attached: 565C23E4-A137-4B4D-A49E-42E55E4F7E52.jpg (300x400, 31K)

Cycling

chess

Attached: chess.png (1280x891, 1.78M)

stop watching sports, it's the oldest diversion tactic in the book.

It also doesnt hurt they hide his white mother from the media and and he talks bullshit about being "under privileged" and shit despite having sponsorship from Maclaren since he was like 12. He typifies the bullshit generation of uppity half casts who got their foot in the door and everything laid out for them simply for being a few shades darker and being more marketable.. I'm not doubting he can steer and is one of the all time best, but hes also a hot house flower who buckles like a belt under pressure, also his move to Mercedes wasn't bold it was prudent given he knew Maclaren were losing their works engine status and the Mercedes team, the engine rules had just changed to be overtly complicated and favour a works team and had been built from the ground up by the guy who now runs F1 and is one of the keenest minds in the sport, Ross Brawn whom Merdedes bought the team from, who won the championship on a shoestring budget in 2009.

F1 is still white mans sport.

Just look at the Mercedes garage, Hamilton is the only black person there. The pinnacle of motosport is only happening because 200+ capable white men work their asses off to make it Happen.

Just look at this weekend, Bottas almost beat his ass (safety car saved Hamilton) and Bottas is a mediocre driver at most.

t. racecar driver

Rugby - don’t make me laugh, maoris and South African nignogs make a good portion of the professional player base

Cricket - have you seen the West Indies team? What about India? What about Pakistan, who actually won the World Cup some time ago. Don’t be fucking daft.

Golf - Literally the best player for like 20 years was a darkie.

Cycling - why you think they steal bikes?

Rowing maybe, if only for the same reason as swimming

how retarded can you be? have you ever tried maxing a deadlift? it takes every piece of energy you've got, although whatever tf you're lifting is nothing compared to 500kg. lifting half a ton can kill a man, pull shoulders out of sockets. you should really spend less time at the mosque, sven

none
asians are better at esports
blacks are better at physical sports
our time is over

Attached: 1540353859244.png (767x614, 862K)

Golf, NSCAR, tennis.

>caring about bread and circuses

Strongman events. All show, no go.

Attached: 5a7c905202a15.jpg (1200x674, 131K)

Native Polynesians and Hawaiians are certainly not white

How THE FUCK did Hamilton get into his position anyway?

This. Hockey is the TRUE whypipo sport.

Attached: 1562971395006.jpg (499x499, 25K)

Even something as simple as javelin throw is completely dominated by whites. You may find the odd Negro here and there, but they just do not hold up to the prowess of the white man who sets each and every record.

Attached: Vetter.webm (480x320, 2.31M)

sure but he'll probably be the GOAT if not already

Attached: Ricky Tractor.webm (1280x720, 1.78M)

F1 is garbage and isnt racing

t. Racecar driver

chess

t. captain slow

Attached: 1561792427420.jpg (1317x2522, 2.55M)

Im pretty successful in scca and my dad works for nintendo, but formula is unwatchable trash

Its like watching mario kart with ads

He cute

Attached: 1540582647734.gif (487x560, 898K)

Come home, white man.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TvrsJbY_BJM

Attached: E5D6C204-36EA-40F5-AC76-1FED2714C484.jpg (750x673, 81K)

Baseball, volleyball, soccer.

Nogs have taken over soccer too

Baseball = spics
Soccer = everything besides whites

Yacht racing

Attached: BF9EB573-0BD4-4ECB-9BCE-0D04150F0BE5.jpg (450x300, 23K)

baseball is still majority white and the best players are white

Skiing duh

Its weird since the Indian/paki/west Indian zoomers born here don't give a fuck about cricket and all follow football even though there isn't a single professional South Asian footballer here

Not for long. It’s already up to 27.4%.... it might be a while, but it will certainly be a Hispanic sport in the future.

Attached: 8E7D863A-1EF1-4E57-8929-2CC7C985136D.jpg (748x705, 74K)

Hockey, tennis, world strongest man, triathlons, cycling, you see where I’m going with this. Basically any sport that isn’t mainstream

For major sports hockey, and baseball to an extent.
For minor sports, anything involving snow and hunting.

Apart from arsenal and man United football fans are near 100% whites

MOTOGP

Caber toss m.youtube.com/watch?v=xb0FU8rSisU

Didn't you see whitebleton yesterdays?

Hockey, I played growing up and we had one black kid on our time and he was pretty much a white guy personality wise, even watched nascar.

>my sides

Hockey...and that ice bumper sliding game