Is breeding with Indian girls race mixing?

they can produce pretty Aryan looking babies. And they are total fucking QTs desu

there’s this qt fempajeeta who has hots for me and I think I’ll betray my race for some curry

Attached: C86C62B1-D266-42D7-9120-9AFEF5DA6982.jpg (540x720, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/dl/pol/image/1526/70/1526701515182.png
s1.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/int/image/1553/29/1553296010508.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=bryttitvD00
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why do they have such gigantic noses?

I have never seen an Indian that looks like that

she's trying to trap you retard, they do this to all men, then they turn into Ganesha

Because you are low class and only get in contact with niggers and other scum.

all the better for sniffing poo with, darling

for smelling potent white males

Attached: 4741B9A3-B120-4815-A84C-8845DBEA27F6.jpg (406x523, 57K)

indians are vermin, keep away

Not if you breed high caste qts like these

Yes,you should stay with your own race.

this one i will allow, get your certificate im my nürnberg office.

>t. Incel
Indian girls are princesses and they take care of themselves really well. Also they r fit and have qt tummies

Attached: FF5FA0E8-15ED-4F52-B581-4A36CBBCAB47.jpg (1080x1338, 132K)

Attached: FOTO_20190715_110206.jpg (1318x992, 183K)

Yes, no matter how Brahmin; all Indians are partial Australoid.

Why do Indian women lust after white cock so hard? Literally every time I go out I get eyefucked by one of your rotten pajeet women. Sometimes they even blatantly approach me and start trying to flirt, twirling their hair and acting like they're cute.

Absolutely revolting. Keep your women in India.

not if she looks like that

have lots of cute babies with her

Don't invite them to your country than you fucking retard.Blame your government and immigration policies.

they rule india. they have no reason to flood into other countries

excellent

I'll convert for dat ass.

>Why do Indian women lust after white cock so hard?
the indian caste system puts whiter indians at top

that means white men are at the very top

That chick is slathered in foundation. I'd wager she's about 150% darker irl.

there are a lot of you right? surerly you won’t mind if I take a few QTs to my wife harem

Attached: 709503AD-81B8-4A4C-9B2C-4FD0F722C06B.jpg (720x960, 74K)

her chest is the same color

stop being retarded

Slavic women look much better. you are either retarded or larping.

if the eyes are black, she is too poo

I think a lot of indian women are hot. I would never have kids with one though. The culture divide is too big.

Like all non-white women, they're good for fucking, bad for genemixing

can they poo in the loo?

Attached: pooloo.webm (704x396, 2.7M)

No photoshop, that was under the it's text, karma I guess
phonefag poster

Attached: 1443404693988s.jpg (250x231, 9K)

lol no. Indian QTs look extremally beatiful def better than slavic girls

imagine her sitting on your face and pushing her curry pussy into your face so you can’t breath haha who would want that right

Attached: 21623772-729E-4DC2-9D4E-BFF6EF8C568E.jpg (564x752, 58K)

They have 0 common sense or critical thinking. Perfect wife material.

You faggot here are complementing and admiring to what seems to be an average Latina/Hispanic girl. Hahaha

Tfw no a qπ pajeeta for me :(

Indian great great grandparent here everyone after that was British me and my brother and sister still have Indian features, i have very light skin and blonde hair its mostly the shape of facial features

Attached: untitled.jpg (685x506, 40K)

Attached: poo.png (629x454, 448K)

want to know why they leave their homeland and shit up the west?

Attached: 1510239588111.png (782x595, 559K)

Indian women are the worst women in the world. Ask any Indian.

look at all these qts

Attached: indianfood.jpg (725x512, 125K)

North-east pajeets from kasmir regions can look very european adn even have light eyes. Rest of India are shitskins and even niggers in the south tho

Indian girls have this hot fucking accent. when she’s talking to me in that broken english I want to mate press her so hard she has triplets

Attached: 25BE8012-3234-4CE3-AC95-A56BA1EA4CDB.jpg (480x640, 73K)

lol

Attached: 53921811_284044595824102_7432416264178579792_n (1).jpg (1080x1080, 156K)

trust me
the cultural divide is greater then you realize
they all have to go back

Attached: ukpoojit.png (664x610, 256K)

THIS , Indics (Mullato Australoid gypsies) can get differentiated into a mixed cluster of two groups. West Asians, and the native ASI Abbos. Any nuances are inbetween variations of the aforementioned cluster. THAT ALL South Asians fall into.

Attached: 1542760865183.jpg (1031x336, 262K)

There was this Indian girl in my High School in Jersey City, NJ. Her name was Masroor Khan. She was so fucking hot and I wanted to plow her ass so hard. Fucking flirt. Went on Skype cam with my in just her bra while I was dating on of her close friends.

>ASI Abbos

Abbos fyi are an early OOA migration. That probably linked off a East Afriod group considering the haplo type M (South Asian/Aussie Standard on the maternal side) is a direct progeny to L3 (East African ect). During this period, a condensation phenomenon obviously had to occur in some places. But because of Caucascoid influx, the MENA region was absorbed of their influences. East Asia later got purged of this group as well by advancing Siberian Mongoloids. And so the last regions left were most likely South Asia and oceania. For their expressions. As we know of course, South Asia got invaded much the same by West Asian (Aryans, Elamites) colonists. But unlike the other instances, because of geographical separations. The Australoids here already had an extensive foot hold. So remained predominant genetically despite the numerous foreign invasions. This enabled transfer to OZ, Oceania as well btw. Leading to the Aussie Abbos.

Attached: 1557919628531.jpg (1920x1920, 1.26M)

stop promoting your psychosis
your dreams are other people nightmares

Attached: 1510240463584.png (789x895, 1.2M)

Imagine the smell

this guy moved to America

>Falling in love with a Mullato Australoid gypsy

That's the universal Pajeet standard. As much as the cherry picking retards in here would like to say other wise.

Attached: 1460529033667.png (1205x1551, 288K)

Based pajeet. Northern Russian/Belarusian/Polka qts are the best, especially those who are tall, blonde, pale and have round faces (all slavs itt will get what type I'm talking about)

>Aryan ?
this is not an Aryan blood you faggot
Arab DNA all over her
and she will cover my car with poo

Attached: 1558817339755.png (334x360, 122K)

>man jaw
>tons of make up
>slutty face
1/10 for effort

look at my godess

Attached: 612388B3-9BF5-40E3-A7C0-9FB96ED4EEA1.jpg (235x366, 17K)

>lets mix
>superpower by 2020
>show bobs and vegene
>dont you want a QT from gujarat
stfu pajeet your mind games are weak
if you spent as much time potty training as you do on your larp you may achieve subhuman status

Attached: 1510239775964.jpg (680x751, 185K)

ASI Abbo genes - India the subcontinent itself never had any sort of great civilization. The Greeks romanticized India in legends of Dionysius and Semiramis conquering there but when Alexander showed up it was noted that the indigenous Indians were all NAKED and lived in mud huts as well as defecated openly (which as we know they still do). They then realized those legends were either false or about some other place.

And the so-called “Indian” great civilizations existed mostly in what today is Afghanistan. Bactria, Parthia, the Medes, the Persians, the IVC. None of this was in India proper, it was on the fringe of India around the Indus River. Phoenicians and other sea merchants traded along its coast mostly as well. But the interior was full of primitive brown naked subhuman garbage. Just the same as it is today. Dravidians btw, carry the same Y-DNA mutation that abos do and look like hybrid abos.

The Aryans fyi, came from what is today Iran and Afghanistan, subjugating the aforementioned shit skins and implementing a caste system. They didn’t fill the interior of that shitty little subcontinent of course. But their bastard mutts spread corrupted versions of proto-IE theology that existed in the Avesta and Vedas.

Lastly the Greco-Indians were Greek colonists who also subjugated the locals and introduced their myths like the works of Homer which along with elements of the older Gilgamesh influenced Ramayana. These Greeks also imposed Buddhism. Ashoka likely wasn’t even Indian imo, instead probably some one named Diodotus. So Indian history is an exaggerated fabrication. They were primitive then and are primitive now. All that great India stuff has absolutely nothing to do with them.

Attached: Pure Poo.jpg (544x424, 37K)

best pajeet is a shit tier latina

for the same reason mestizos and indios in Latin America speak Spanish. White conquerors invaded the indian subcontinent thousands of years ago, mixing in, creating the caste system, erasing the previous culture and replacing it with the language/culture/religion of the white proto-indo-europeans.

This isn't fringe, it's accepted fact. The only people who disagree and come up with mental gymnastics against it are pajeets who are butthurt that their culture and civilization were forced on them white conquering white overlords.

Imagine if in 2000 years mestizo mexicans started claiming that spanish culture/language stemmed from mexico and spread out to spain. This is literally you right now, pajeet.

you meant actual Indians, haha. australoid mestizos

archive.4plebs.org/dl/pol/image/1526/70/1526701515182.png

indians are abos, poo in loo. australoid mestizos, indians also have negroid and mongoloid admixtures, indians are the mutts of the world

They are Abo-Caucasoid mestizos. Same mix you see in Straya.

Indians are Australoid Abos and already mixed with sandnigs

Look at some pictures of mixed abos Aussies have posted, they look exactly like pajeets, or half pajeets, etc (depending on how white they are.)

s1.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/int/image/1553/29/1553296010508.jpg

Indians are diluted abos, Gypsies are diluted Indians. The really washed out abos are essentially Gypsies

mongoloid mestizos from mexico would look more white than that abo

The Indian/European "master race" already exists, it's called gypsies.

lol. You guys cant even poo in the loo. Sad there is no difference between a gypsy and a indian.
Gypsies and Europeaners are not racial cousins to say such a thing is a mockery.

Post pussay pics

Attached: 1562219341924.jpg (2560x1440, 718K)

Had an Indian co-worker that I liked a lot. Treated me so well, laughed at my jokes, smiled at me a lot. Had it for her so bad. No white woman ever treated me like that. She also asked me a lot of favors. I wondered if she knew I liked her and took advantage of it to ask favors. No, she probably liked me. Yeah...

Eventually she married a pajeet and moved to a better job. We keep in touch a little bit but she's not so cutesy with me anymore.

THICC Fempajeeta > Slavic girl

and the girl I like has dark green eyes (I have blue) so our kids would have light eyes tok

Attached: F09B5216-3785-4860-AB08-7D0950FBC545.jpg (720x960, 90K)

>Indians are Abbos

People don't know this enough, despite all the available information.

Attached: CgyjJi3.jpg (1838x2048, 157K)

>I am NEET with no job and the only thing I have is achievements of people that belonged to my race

I was unnerved when I found out she was close to another white dude at my job, so I wasn't the only one she buttered up

are you high on jenkum pajeet?
maybe you need to wash out your eyes
here
try some poop soap straight from india

Attached: poosoap.jpg (2736x3648, 2.71M)

>Mullato Australoid gypsy

Opinion discarded.

Attached: 1551733239186.jpg (474x316, 22K)

Live in a part of London which contains about 40% Indian population can confirm there are some absolutely stunning Indian women here! But all the good looking ones are unbelievably stuck up. They won't even date most other Indian guys because they set the standards too high.

Indian women are a good start for incels with no game.

Attached: incel.png (843x679, 319K)

made for white cock

Breed with pakis and arabs instead you faggot

Most of the indians there are South Indian darkies.

why are you so hateful towards other people?.Has anyone ever liked you in your life?

Nigger, look at this 10/10 qt, she's my groupmate at the university, and try to find a better-looking indian chick(spoiler- you won't be able to do this)

Attached: b136-0H9_Fk.jpg (1178x1472, 551K)

Only Northern high caste ones look like that

what you thought their women would be different from the rest?
like magic?

Attached: 1510240574508.jpg (970x647, 113K)

Pakis - Like wise are exactly the same as Pajeets. With comparable percentages of Australoid (subhuman, gypsy) ancestry.

>Araps

Sloppy headed negro influenced troglodytes, barely an improvement.

Attached: 1559219643302.jpg (600x444, 67K)

Oh look. Another thread for retards.

Attached: 1510244288618.jpg (425x304, 52K)

They slather foundation on their chest and arms.
youtube.com/watch?v=bryttitvD00

Retard.