Why is the Chinese so honest?

Attached: 1553525839768.png (511x485, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4pPGM62Rb18
newobserveronline.com/chinese-immigrant-arrested-spying-china/
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/05/19/china-espionage-technology/27570735/
mercurynews.com/2012/11/29/asian-workers-now-dominate-silicon-valley-tech-jobs/
ipcommission.org/report/ip_commission_report_052213.pdf
washingtonpost.com/realestate/wealthy-chinese-buyers-are-a-growing-force-in-us-real-estate-markets/2016/10/13/15ab3cba-7441-11e6-8149-b8d05321db62_story.html?utm_term=.0e19b1297366
americanpolicy.org/2014/04/25/is-the-u-s-being-colonized-by-red-china/
ft.com/content/64991ca6-9796-11e7-a652-cde3f882dd7b
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17696996
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shut the fuck up Susan. You'll be indicted soon.

Based Chink

why was Susan Rice allowed a security clearance after abusing the illegal substance LSD?

no, she will get the high position in the next administration and you will suffer her presence

Tell the truth about niggers or jews and fireworks are guaranteed

based chang

Their honesty is refreshing.

I guess they don't have to fear that their neighborhoods will be burnt down by offended black people.

itsallsotiresome.jpg

Chinese steams Rice.

I love China

Attached: 91062119.jpg (660x338, 39K)

>Netflix board member
as are obama and mike obama. netflix is into some shady shit & pay for the stay out of jail connections.

>former ambassador and Netflix board member

it takes creativity to lie

thats why asians suck at it

we love chink thread

Attached: 1558267555220.webm (460x612, 1.95M)

A high IQ black man doesn't act very differently from a high IQ white man. A black man that manages to move out of the hood probably isn't a bad dude.
The problem is his family and friends. He might be a saint, but his wife might be a devil. His boy is much likelier to get mixed up with things you don't want to get mixed up with. His girl is likelier to bring disgusting boyfriends and trash in the neighborhood. When they have a cookout and invite family and friends over, they're not all going to be rocket scientists, doctors, and engineers. At least a few of them are going to be going "SHIEEET" and prowling around your house randomly seeing what trouble they can get into. And when the house up the street goes for sale, the first person he'll think of to recommend buying it is his other black friend, so it just gets worse over time. Sadly, even having a good black in your neighborhood in practice isn't qualitatively different than living in a nigger neighborhood because you can never truly relax.
Good neighbors come in all colors. Jerkoff neighbors come in all colors, but the odds of a bad situation increase dramatically next to any black man.
It's sad to think I might not ever live in a white neighborhood again. You feel such a sense of calm and peace around your own kind. Every people wants to be with their own kind. When Indians move to the US, they congregate in their own neighborhoods. Chinese people too. Blacks too. Jews too. Latinos too. It's only whites who are not allowed to seek out their own culture and identity. And every day that passes, demographics shift and white people are eventually going to be a hated minority in all of their own countries.

>Rice
kek

>Chinese
>Honest people
Sure OP...

youtube.com/watch?v=4pPGM62Rb18

Attached: 374983983734.png (473x521, 189K)

Holy shit.
The chinks are legit Nazi Germany resurrected.
With that concentration camps for the muslisms, all they need is hating the jews.

based high IQ ching chong

Isn't it well documented by now that the Chinese fucking hate niggers?

Attached: 021.gif (526x250, 3.19M)

How come every time I enter this thread and mention this is a purposely done tactic against the west the thread vanishes and new one gets made?
Niggers are used as a means to an end when it comes to the manipulation of the western world. They trigger white flight so they can grab up that land cheap. This board lives to scream about the kikes all day, but they don't even come close to the damage the chinks do to our countries.
All our elected officials might be jews, but it's the chinese paying their bills and buying them out.

Why are, not is. Your blackness is showing.

So was it his last meal or is he cool

In another deleted tweet, Zhao fired back at Rice, according to Bloomberg News.

“You are such a disgrace, too. And shockingly ignorant, too. I am based in Islamabad. Truth hurts. I am simply telling the truth,” Zhao reportedly said on Monday. “To label someone who speak the truth that you don’t want to hear a racist, is disgraceful & disgusting.”

I love based chinks.

OP mischaracterized what is happening here as honesty. Chinese people are notoriously dishonest and self-interested in business and all avenues of life. They'll be the types of people who even though they have money, they'll go to a McDonalds and stuff 40 of those little free ketchup packets in their purse just to benefit themselves as much as possible. They're greedy little fucks.
It's about not having a politically correct society on this topic. A Chinese person can't talk trash about the Communist Party, President Xi, or their police harvesting organs from prisoners, but they can give their honest opinion about niggers.
Americans can give their political opinion on anything, they can call Trump a Nazi Hitler to his face with zero fear of ending up in a prison camp. But say the slightest wrong thing about Niggers, and society will basically eject you.
Maybe a life lesson here. If you want the truth about something, seek out a news source that is outside being affected by what they're reporting on and not biased. I wouldn't trust RT (for example) to give me the actual news about Putin. But I think they'd do a bang-up job covering some random news about South Africa or Brazil or anything they have freedom to talk freely about.

>Americans can give their political opinion on anything, they can call Trump a Nazi Hitler to his face with zero fear of ending up in a prison camp. But say the slightest wrong thing about Niggers, and society will basically eject you.

So, basically you don't have free speech.

kek

I hate chinks but I admire their harsh honesty

Attached: Y E S.png (1136x640, 372K)

She abused LSD? Did she flush it down the toilet or something?

They don't deny reality and the truth like whites and westerners in general do.

just like their jew masters, they never dispute the argument because it's true, but scream anti semitism and racism.

Why do you hate them?
Personally, im scared as shit, cause they seems to be either innocents.
I mean, i don't think that they are evil, and their social score bullshit is done in good faith.
But i don't hate them.
hell, i respect them, same as i repsect the burgers, and the ruskies.

>why is the chinese so honest
>why is
>why IS
>IS
sup illiterate

are they grooming us to accept chinese rule?

(((NETFLIX BOARD MEMBER)))

HELLO I AM SUPREME COURT JUSTICE RUTH BADER GINSBURG.
ON NOVEMBER 7TH I FELL, CRACKING 3 OF MY RIBS, WHICH REQUIRED ME
TO BE HOSPITALIZED.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IT WAS THEN DISCOVERED THAT I NEEDED PARTS OF MY LUNGS REMOVED
BECAUSE OF STAGE 4 CANCEROUS NODULES. ALL OF THIS WAS QUITE
STRESSFUL AND VERY WORRYING THANKS TO MY ADVANCED AGE OF 86
YEARS.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SINCE THEN IT HAS BEEN 8 MONTHS SINCE I HAVE BEEN SEEN IN PUBLIC.
THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA HAS BEEN CAUGHT MULTIPLE TIMES LYING ABOUT
ME MAKING APPEARANCES USING OLD PICTURES OF ME WALKING THROUGH
AIRPORTS. AND I HAVE CONSISTENTLY CANCELLED ALL OF MY APPOINTMENTS
THAT I HAVE PLANNED IN MY ITINERARY.
ALSO THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING DONE ON MY BIRTHDAY OF MARCH
15TH. NO ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM MY FAMILY OR FROM MYSELF. NO PHOTOS
OF ME...NOTHING.
DESPITE ALL OF THIS, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE SEEMS TO WANT TO INVESTIGATE
MY HEALTH CONDITION. NO ONE GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL IS ASKING PROOF OF
MY WELL BEING. THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS QUICK TO LABEL ANY AVERAGE
JOE SHMOE THAT QUESTIONS ANY OF THIS AS A CONSPIRACY THEORIST.

why do you respect the burgers? They are the exporter of globohomo around the world and the guardian of the Jews. I'd rather nuke America than even Israel.

HURRY UP AND DIE ALREADY

>ABSOLUTELY NO ONE
I care greatly, but what can I do?

Because the idea that racism is a flaw is a uniquely white invention

>Why is the Chinese so honest?
Because they don’t give a shit about Western political correctness.

Attached: CD6FAE64-8BA3-470A-BC7D-4814AE578F07.png (1423x952, 1.49M)

She’s been dead for over a year already!

cmon now, you are literally the original jew colony.

It's all so predictable. I love how it goes immediately to name calling, and calls for his removal. She will never actually refute his point though, despite all the evidence within the US proving him right.
>What is DC?
>What is Baltimore?
>What is Philly, Cleveland, Detroit, Houston, Chicago, Cincinnati, Buffalo, Milwaukee, etc.....

Attached: RiceCooking.png (1262x758, 170K)

GOOD

based

I don't contest that historically we are enemy #1; but the parasites have since found a new host.

chinks really hate niggers, and they are generally unashamedly racist towards everyone, even in white countries

More like Chinese shill pretending to be American.
They have been here non stop since moot sold this place to a... chink

Based chink. He will manhandle rice.
Chinks know race realism and its importance, especially long term

Attached: 45C05215-FA70-42AD-9736-FF4D0480116D.gif (298x150, 3.86M)

repost this text everywhere

>Netflix board member

No wonder it’s shit

>chinks really hate niggers,

Everybody hates niggers. Even other niggers.

Also OP is a faggot.
Sauce

Attached: 0469C157-26BD-4EC4-954C-8F57BC340920.gif (333x281, 1.67M)

I’ve been wondering for a while if Netflix is involved in some money laundering. Would explain the massive budgets for some of the turds they’ve been churning out the last few years.

This is just your threadly reminder that all chinks are racially self-serving insects that will do everything in their power to subvert your country and loot it for the chink motherland:

newobserveronline.com/chinese-immigrant-arrested-spying-china/

>Chinese immigrant and Naval officer was arrested for spying on the US for China.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/05/19/china-espionage-technology/27570735/

>Chinese immigrants are systematically spying on western companies that employ them.

mercurynews.com/2012/11/29/asian-workers-now-dominate-silicon-valley-tech-jobs/

ipcommission.org/report/ip_commission_report_052213.pdf

>Chinese corporate espionage costs the US hundreds of billions of dollars a year.

washingtonpost.com/realestate/wealthy-chinese-buyers-are-a-growing-force-in-us-real-estate-markets/2016/10/13/15ab3cba-7441-11e6-8149-b8d05321db62_story.html?utm_term=.0e19b1297366

americanpolicy.org/2014/04/25/is-the-u-s-being-colonized-by-red-china/

>Chinese are buying up massive amounts of US real estate and subtly colonizing the US.

ft.com/content/64991ca6-9796-11e7-a652-cde3f882dd7b

>Chinese Born New Zealand Minister found to have studied and trained Chinese spies at Chinese spy school.
Kill them all or drive them out of your countries before it's too late, all Chinese immigrants are the vanguard of further Chinese colonization. The only good chink is a dead one.

Attached: ThisIsYou.png (501x585, 297K)

She didn't rebutt his claim, just said he was racist!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

>massive budgets
jews run netflex
jews also print money

EPIC TROLL

>Based Chink

No such thing. Chinks are a hostile foreign race.

No, you are a chink, chink.

Absolutely great point, they immediately go to name calling and calling for whoever spoke an uncomfortable truth to be fired. But they will never acknowledge the astronomically high crime rates in the black community and how it hurts property values. Especially in SE Washington DC where property values are only kept down because of the high amount of crime. If it was whites or Asians that lived in SE DC property values would be 3 or 4 times what they are now. And just to make a point, blacks love to complain about banks red lining them out of homes 50 60 years ago, but they flat out refuse to acknowledge that their astronomically high crime rates keep their home values down nowadays. And real estate values are one of the most successful ways to build wealth in America just not around blacks. But somehow it’s racist to point this out. Susan Rice should be in jail anyway for her treasonous acts while working for Obama.

Attached: 0F4EBCDB-4A90-4B3F-B24D-70F1606348F8.jpg (400x267, 27K)

Based chink diplomat.

Blacks do ruin white neighborhoods

Attached: 1547487751028.jpg (1379x900, 366K)

every 'night time' shop you see in the city, every shop with few customers, every store of which you think 'huh I wonder how they stay afloat' is very likely laundering money
on top of that, every ngo and large corporation is basically a money laundering scam

>Everybody hates niggers. Even other niggers.
Incorrect, studies show they are very ethnocentric and show little empathy for anybody who isn’t black.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17696996

"Yu wunt to buy som of dis blu rock, mon?"

Attached: 1460996193556.jpg (1379x900, 327K)

The aisan aint wrong. Blacks ruin everything they touch.

They uncucked themselves during the Mao era. I'm no commie, but the strong dictatorship allowed to not only maintain their strong national identity, but also to be in control of it. Mao definitely did a lot of dumb shit, but when you look at the ends and where China is now, it almost looks worth it. Also, the Chinese Communist did not live under the false pretense that class conflict will ever end (nearly all communist believe this can end). The flags on their stars represent the classes in their nation. They are just a brutally honest nation, no sugar coating and no pretend morality.

Susan Rice probably lives in a gated high-income neighbourhood that is mostly white (and a big chunk of Asian). The exceptions would be high-level politicians, diplomats and foreign lobbyists.

HAHAHA

Attached: tweet.png (531x507, 58K)

you don't know shit about china you fuck, chinks today only exist as the cheap labor for your kike overlords.

Attached: 1549406881077.png (758x604, 151K)

will twitter ban him?

Chinks aren't special that they act like this. All other Asians and all other nonwhites are ethnonationalists in their homelands but are subversive in white countries. I can't stand people who are uppity. That's the good thing about blacks actually beause they aren't uppity or soulless at least where I live.

>Slanted eye man mean!
And no one will give a fuck in China.

Kek He's doubling down by quoting a WaPo article that whines about racially segregated neighborhoods

Attached: tweet.png (499x487, 272K)

Why can’t niggers accept the obvious fact they are subhuman garbage.

t. chang

I for one accept our Chinese overlords

shut up ruth

This

can any scientist explain to me what he's doing?
pressure?

Truthpill gave me feelz

I wish a chinese girl would colonize me

Why would they need to lie? They're afraid cucks like you, mutt.

Attached: 1558612138992.png (1437x909, 75K)

>in Mao's China
>at the time of the Communist takeover
Do you have any idea when that was? It was in 1949. Fucking 70 years ago. Christ, and you want to try telling others they don't know shit about China? You're citing events nearly 70 years ago and claiming that as a basis for what China is TODAY? That's nearly as demented as the blacks who whine about 'muh slavery' or the muslims that whine about 'muh crusades' or the jews that whine about 'muh holocaust.'

Most Ashkenazim members of the politburo were purged after Mao's death, along with most of his other loyalists. Those were remained were relegated to nominal positions and no new Ashkenazim members are being created.

Attached: 1553390074067.jpg (602x915, 108K)

Can Chinese people be racist?

Chinks can be pretty cool sometimes

equality is evil!

Even based leafs get the rake

Attached: 1520981096839.png (1280x960, 1.59M)

No. Nobody can be 'racist.' That's because 'racism' isn't a thing. It's not a word that describes any behavior or position that exists IRL. It and its associated concepts were always a thought-tool created by whites to get power over other whites.

>But remember Goys, White Flight is racist, and you should feel bad for not wanting enrichment.
The worst part of all of this is that everybody knows this is the truth, but they would rather lie and deny this basic fact to not offend their pets. Susan Rice probably complains that whites fled from black people in the 60's, but also complains about gentrification when they come back. The double standards make my head spin.

Also the context of the tweet

>China gets Muslim countries to sign a letter praising their treatment of Muslim minorities
>The letter was a response to an earlier letter by western liberal countries condemning human rights abuses against the Uighur
>Chink diplomat takes victory lap, says reeducation is necessary for integration and counter terrorism
>Posts

So it seems like he's saying USA 's failure to send blacks and hispanics to reeducation camps like they're doing to the Uighur is why DC has these problems.

Attached: context.png (705x827, 135K)

they can ruin a country, flag related

> That's the good thing about blacks actually beause they aren't uppity or soulless at least where I live.
Yeah, all the whining about black people on this site ignores the fact that they've been here a very long time like white Americans and together we share some, keyword some, elements of a unified culture/experience/language. Meanwhile Latinos and Asians are foreigners in every sense. However, any chance of an alliance against cultural erosion is nil thanks to the left exploiting immigration for short-term gain.

Uh sorry sweety, chang isn't racist because he isnt white and he's oppressed.

go chink go!

the robot chinese are barely any better