Happening: another biblical prophecy comes to light?

Revelation 13:16-18
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
>18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The mark of the beast is in your forehead or hand, and is required to buy and trade.
Jared Kushner is developing one of these chips with his company in the 666 building on 5th Avenue, it is code-named "inferno."
Do NOT accept any sort of implants.
nypost.com/2019/07/14/swedish-people-are-getting-chip-implants-to-replace-cash-credit-cards/

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-15 Swedes are getting implants in their hands to replace cash, credit cards.png (618x612, 584K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HN8T4YBAS70&list=PL5ml-VCptuhpPyQmnGej59SNjLe3LH9Wv&index=28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>sweden again
well ... it is already no comment category.

bump

The mark of the beast is the mark-ing of time.

The whole world uses 24hrs, 7 days, 12 months. You can't buy or sell without using machines that log time and date of purchase or cash withdrawal.

This time demarcation began in Rome, Rome was also called the Beast (letter values in Caesars name = 666).

Accepting the modern 9-5, hourly pay, monthly payday, 'living for the weekend' mentality is accepting the mark of the Beast and makes you the slave. No truly wealthy people sell their time, or go out and get smashed 'because of that Friday feeling'.

The right hand means it defines your actions, the forehead means it defines your thoughts.

Plan seasonally, live day to day, go by morning, afternoon, evening. Try to get paid for your work, not your time. Do what needs doing no matter what day the system of the beast says it is. Don't wear a watch and use your phones time as a rough guide only. Only check time when you absolutely have to to function, like catching a bus or making an appointment.

Attached: 1563025691311.png (735x559, 187K)

fucking swedes man

Also barely 1% of the world is gonna get these implants whereas almost 100% use money the transfer or withdrawal of which is logged internationally by Roman time and date.

god damnit, can you swedes not suck jewish cock

just one time

Probably tired of having their wallets stolen after getting raped and blown up by hand grenades.

Fuck off Christcuck

Hello Satan. Your days are numbered.

Attached: 1422833828759.png (533x541, 114K)

can’t wait for the muzzies to rob swedes by cutting off their hands

I'm sure the muzzies (or their barbarous practices) will be used to "compel" people to take the mark or get beheaded.
Revelation 20:4 KJV
>And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Not surprised he's even making the soi face as he gets chipped.

Attached: soy npc.jpg (700x734, 80K)

More christ demon foolery. This is the so called "god" that loves you, don't forget that lol. The one who smashes entire cities. Kills children. Spreads plagues. Poisons water. Punishes masons for all using the same language, and then floods the planet. Were you born? Too bad, that's a problem too. Finite existence? That's fine. Infinite punishment is always an acceptable trade off naturally. Scared yet? That's fine, just give me your fucking soul dude.

Yeah. nice god you god there. As I call it.
The Christ-Demon, and spiteful lecher, a wraith that demands its requests are satisfied even to your own detriment, but then makes asks for the impossible and slaughters you when you fail to meet the requirement. A petty demon child, spoiled and fat on the blood of the innocent in the pursuit of the so called wicked, a god that believes the ends justify the means apparently.

Master of the universe, creator of all. Omnipresent and all knowing, both in past, present and future, but then damns you anyways for the luls.
Whenever you see someone trying to convert you to the faith of this christ-demon you have a duty to send them fleeing to the hills. They are soul snatchers, working in hand with monsters who seek your destruction.

Sweden that's enough

Attached: IMG_20190715_200603_423.jpg (262x262, 19K)

>christ demon
kikeposters are pathetic

Attached: ShowImage.jpg (898x628, 89K)

Better yet, all of it was created and spread by Jews. That alone should cause decent people to flee that shit.

Anyone who consents to this deserves everything that comes next with zero sympathy.

Attached: 1559148307381.png (268x294, 106K)

God decreed that the swedes will be the first nation of the new hell. This is because of their sins as vikings. 100% serious btw.

The christ-demon and his followers have destroyed every hero left in man. So the next time you're in a black pill thread being a faggot don't forget who is responsible.

I was the guy to the right side of that pic until I realized how miserable I was living that lifestyle in SF.
My parents were generational farmers from the old country in Europe.
They would wax on about how they came to America for "a better life" and became typical boomers here. I'd ask them how life was like back there and they'd get all nostalgic about life being slower and relaxed, families and cousins living together on the same street, you knew everyone in the village, you ate well from the land and livestock, swim in lake and sky in the mountains, etc.

They traded all that for Western materialism and pushed it on us. I question to this day what the fuck they were thinking.

Attached: feelsbadman.png (1092x1037, 27K)

>being a literal farmer cuck

Hello Satan.

don't worry. in the future every child will have one placed in them when they're born.

Daily reminder that if your country has contact less cards they are gonna start pushing in the next 5+ years and in 20+ you wont even have a choise

>new swedes cut off hands to steal from victims

This is why I try to use cash as much as possible.

My god wouldn't punish me for standing against evil and absolute tyranny. Or maybe he would, if he were the christ-demon. Freedom is only for kikes apparently, the rest of you can just pay up in money, body, blood and soul and then burn because fuck you.

Is it really such an inconvenience to pay for things in cash?

about 7 years ago it was common to hear swedish boomers brag about not using cash anymore and how much more convenient paying with your card is.

It's rare to see such honest truth these days.

Biblical yes, and Bill Cooper predicted and explained this at length 30+ years ago. Strap yourselves in

Alex Jones warned us about this 15 years ago. No wonder he got deplatformed.

>they decided it's time

>implying the authorities couldn't crush you like an ant now with 100x more efficiency than back then

Seeing all this demonic subversion of society I have come to realize that Leftists in the general population, the Progressive/Marxist Leftist Democrats, moderate Republicans and sudo Conservatives in government and their Globalist and Moslem supremacist comrades hate the west and the Freedom it offers and want The United States destroyed. They hate the rule of law and all the founding documents of modern western nations protecting the God-given natural rights of human beings. They hate the very idea of individual rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. They hate free market capitalism. They hate anyone who wants to remain Free or become Free. They hate the Truth. They hate all sense of morality. They hate the Word of God and Jesus Christ the Savior. They hate Christians and are anti-Semitic also. Their goals are to take over Sweden and other nations and establish a one world religion and government that will be a combination of Communism and Islamic Sharia law. This government they want to establish for The United States of America and the rest of the World is called The New World Order, Islamic World Domination and the reign of Antichrist. These people and their Globalist and Islamofascist comrades plan on murdering every person on Earth who does not agree with or submit to them. These evil people are very powerful and influential and have no problem with committing genocide against a couple of billion people to accomplish their goals. BEWARE!

Attached: BEWARE OF ILLUMINATI ANTICHRIST.jpg (1217x1024, 169K)

What are your predictions? I assume any brand of chip in their current form is fine, accepting a chip that's being pushed by the Antichrist is what fucks you over, his chip will literally remove your free will and control you, that's why God ends everything, no one has free will anymore so there's no point in allowing the world to continue. With that said I still wouldn't accept any chip, but pretty sure they would be safe to accept for the time being. When a one world government forms after a catastrophic event and the chips are MANDATORY, that's when shit gets real.

With that said I don't think they will allow these chips to get that widespread before they rape the world with Project Bluebeam + World War III + earthquakes / volcanoes, etc simultaneously to weaken people enough to accept a one world government and the Antichrist. People who already got a chip would probably be apprehensive and bitch and moan saying they already had a chip, why do they need a new one? So I cant imagine this getting too widespread, the chips in Sweden are just a test run.

Remember folks, predictive programming says Trump is THE LAST PRESIDENT. Whether Trump is secretly a mustache twirling Bond villain or if he is truly to genuinely help but the Illuminati will gain the upperhand, whatever the case may be I expect many devastating events on a global scale to occur almost simultaneously during or at the very end of his presidency. Antichrist will definitely be after Trump.

Who is your god?

>farmer
>cuck
>implies the people that feed him and themselves are the ‘cucks’
lol @this fegit

Attached: 3B2ED09A-5F4E-47AD-B96F-6846F3568007.jpg (640x693, 246K)

Lets set the record straight. I don’t care if you’re a Christian or not. I don’t care if you think it’s all “christcuckery” or “kike on a stick”. If you get a chip implanted into your body, you’re nothing more than cattle for the Kikes. Daily reminder the Talmud demands 2,800 goyim slaves for every kike.

Attached: A42A9280-D945-45A7-B4EB-28E8C9B0FDB0.png (753x867, 113K)

that is part of it
though at the moment people can still buy & sell without it - so it is a bit premature
the true mark of the beast will have a "vaccine" component to it in response to a plague
this "vaccine" will actually be a terrible disease - a weaponized form of syphilis
this is why they are pushing for both vaccines and implants
be careful anons

Hi everyone I also don't know anything about what Christians believe but LET ME TELL YOU WHY IT'S WRONG

The endgame of this "transhumanism" movement has always been the enslavement of goyim; and to an extension the fulfillment of the jews demand for a material messiah (rather than their rejection of the spiritual one in Christ). All goyim will be digital slaves to their fake jewish programmed AI god.

Same can be said of the genetic side of transhumanism which seeks to engineer the perfect human bioslave cattle; docile, effete, and completely subservient to the immortal slave owner. Reject transhumanism in all forms and accept spiritual transcendence as a solution to our existential crisis.

Attached: Transhumanism.png (1354x1606, 975K)

Muzzies are quite proficient at chopping off hands though. It's standard practice across a lot of the Islamic world.

They will probably still require multiple confirmations, just chip from a chopped off hand won‘t work without fingerprint sensor, eye scanner, secret passcode, 2FA etc.

Chip Idea isn‘t actually that bad but only if everyone is chipped.

The more leftist a nation is the farther along it is towards becoming a literal hell on earth.

That would be Danes and Norwegians as well and many Brits who are settled Vikings

Cool tech. No problem with that. No keys, no credit cards, no phone, just talk to the hand.

Am I missing something here? The Jewish Messiah is the Christian Antichrist. The Bible says the Antichrist will betray Israel (the Jews). So are the Jews not concerned? Or does their Torah / Talmud not even mention that, do they not believe they will be betrayed?

>(((Transhumanism)))
>itsallsotiresome.jpg
>justaCohencidence.jpg
Every. Single. Time.

Attached: 095EA31C-40B4-4D0B-AE7A-0C5CD0C69996.jpg (607x257, 134K)

Also less crime and niggers can‘t steal money from you

>The Jewish Messiah is the Christian Antichrist.
Correct.
>The Bible says the Antichrist will betray Israel (the Jews). So are the Jews not concerned? Or does their Torah / Talmud not even mention that, do they not believe they will be betrayed?
The Talmud commands that every copy of the New Testament be burned. As it stands now, the Bible continues to be (((translated))) to new versions that gradually subvert its meaning. Rabbinical Kikes don’t believe in the New Testament, there are even passages in the Talmud saying Jesus is in boiling excrement. Regardless of what any user believes, Christian or not, do not let the kikes brand you like cattle with their (((chip implant))).

Attached: 6BA0790B-B30C-43C9-A3A6-A9A0E2E71295.jpg (246x369, 30K)

Well the jewish messiah did come and it was Christ, but most jews rejected the messiah because they wanted material salvation rather than spiritual salvation (they wanted a God-King to take over the world and install the jews dominion and sovereignty over the all existence).
So Christian Theology posits that the messiah that the jews awknowledge after Christ will most definitely be the material fulfillment to the jews desires of world domination, an antithesis to Christs spiritual fulfillment; hence the term Anti-Christ.

In the modern context, transhumanism represents a type of material godhood "salvation" for the human condition. I don't think the antichrist will be a person (as people have predicted for millennia) but rather a jewish machine. It will "solve" all the world's problems and people will worship it as a god; a false cult of spirituality will form around it and it will lead to the further rapid degeneration as humanity. Humanity will be indistinguishable from what it is today and at that point what we would consider as the human soul will no longer exist. Thus the end of humanity.

This Protocols of Zion level shit.

Attached: 0A5F450B-606A-429D-9D33-E6D2CF24F29C.png (1880x821, 313K)

>anti-(((christian))) posting goes up (rightfully so)
>christc*cks have to pull out some 'prophecy' headline kike article to try to and pump the faith stock
quit worshiping a jew

You kike lovers should just sow the aluminum into you skull it will help with those worries about the goyim.

>Chip Idea isn‘t actually that bad
You retard.
>Cool tech
Even more retarded.
Hey shitskins, you all have to go back.

>Good Goyim

Attached: 5760A33F-FBB5-44D7-8107-059AF88F0584.gif (320x180, 1.51M)

Satan has tricked the Jews into thinking that the Jews will rule the world when the conditions for the Antichrist's arrival are met.

>but my jewish sand book said something that couldn't possibly be comprehended at the time it was written was BAAAAAAAD!

They should get implants in their ass so they have to symbolically bend over to Israel for every transaction.

You have my support.

Its a good idea and brings a lot of positive things to the table, but of course only works if everyone is chipped and tracked.

lel and there would be faggots that would do it too.

Attached: 3F6238A0-EA1E-468B-9529-C0B22EE9B2F0.jpg (1500x1119, 462K)

> May 1, 2025, Reuters - Man Who Lost Hand in Tragic Robbery Gets New Hand Implant, Loses Other Hand.

>March 24, 2026, AP, Swedish Man Found with 300 Human Hands in Freezer, Police Perplexed.

> May 17, 2028, AP - Shekelburg Industries, Leader in Limb Replacement Market Sees Explosive Gains

Like said before you would probably require something else to trigger a payment like a secret code, fingerprint, eyescanner or 2FA from your phone app

Also not very smart chopping off hands, the chips can and will be tracked and cops would have it really easy to get the nigger who did it.

Robbery would become almost impossible.

Attached: F5CBAA8A-17FD-4CB3-AD52-72B4420BC979.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

>something else to trigger payment
Then why the hell would you moron get an implant?

>fingerprint

Oh man, however will we get those? Kek

>Robbery would become almost impossible
What is abduction for $6000000 pls?

Attached: DFB79182-6D06-48E3-BB52-8236FC64833C.jpg (741x568, 73K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HN8T4YBAS70&list=PL5ml-VCptuhpPyQmnGej59SNjLe3LH9Wv&index=28

Attached: 1561416147416.jpg (2000x4000, 3.56M)

>Cool tech. No problem with that.

Attached: 1562464993695.gif (650x705, 38K)

I think you're missing the bigger problem.
If they can track the robber, then they can track you.

>this many replies
>right hand
>getting it on the left

Attached: 1548370298456.jpg (694x488, 55K)

Attached: 1428170441451.jpg (250x241, 10K)

Ya that will be my limit....

If they force us into that with no other options, which I’m sure they’re planning to.

Personally, I will just start asking to get paid in silver and gold, perhaps some intermediary crypto for distance transactions.

because it makes all your transactions safer.

a hacker can't get your money or into your account because he can't scan your chip locally at his place in Mumbai.
If he has the chip (spoofed or something) he can't use it on its own because he has not your fingerprint or secret code.

and how? you gonna chop off both hands of your victim and then try every finger for the fingerprint?
too much hassle also you wouldn't know what your victim even uses, 2FA, secret passcode, eyescanner or all 3.

>chip gets tracked
>victim is found instantly
>kidnapping is not profitable when software can bust you in under 10 minutes

and why is that a problem?
they can already track you right now

Attached: 1536296296044.png (380x342, 263K)

>they can already track you right now
but you can shake them off if you're not a technotard.
You can pay in cash. You don't have to carry your phone on you. Use a VPN. etc.

We at least have some comfort knowing that you have some means to privacy as long as you are cognizant about it.

Swedes are idiots. Most are narcissistic hipster faggots, who follow whatever popular "new thing." I would be Sweden will have very high rates of chipped "people."
The funny thing is these RFID tech makes it easier to steal someone's information and use their bank accounts. The chip broadcasts it all the time.

>but you can shake them off
and why is that good?
why do you want to make it easier for criminals and niggers to get away with their crimes.

are you maybe a criminal nigger yourself?

>chip gets tracked
>victim is found instantly
>kidnapping is not profitable when software can bust you in under 10 minutes
>>Assumes all police/military can respond to literally millions of abductions.
The only point I will say your argument has logic (no ethics mind you) is when you or a different user said in order for it to work, ALL goyim slaves would need to be chipped in order for it to work. In this latter case, I’ll see you on the frontlines bucko.

Attached: 3414DD6E-B1F3-4BF2-8211-B2FFB74F2EE5.png (640x498, 164K)

I'd prefer freedom than security.
Plus we have guns here. I'd trust that to do justice over some glow nigger gumshoe.

>safer.
No, it won't.
Also is that my problem, you fucking faggot?
No, it isn't.
>because he can't scan your chip locally
Implying that there are no vulnerabilities.
Implying that having an implant is safer than simply some credit card.
Implying that chips are safe (then how does this credit card fraud work?)

Simply keep a credit card with you.
There is zero difference, except that you let some fucking bank put chips into your body.

the industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

>they can already track you right now
No, they can't.
I own no mobile phone.
Try to track me.
You can't.

Attached: 1561789734904.png (803x828, 1.41M)

Also wait
>scan your chip locally
Hey faggot, I can use special cases to keep my wireless chips from communicating.
Hell, I can break the wireless chips from communicating and the credit card will still be valid.

How would you stop that?
inb4
>wear special clothing

You know what I can even do?
YEAH LEAVE THE CREDIT CARD AT HOME.

This shit is making everything UNsafer than it already is.

>Jared Kushner is developing one of these chips with his company in the 666 building on 5th Avenue, it is code-named "inferno."

wut

Attached: w0.jpg (577x479, 74K)

Based.
Remember when christians feel drained and consumed with hatred for clown world.
God created this mess. (He didnt obv but did to christians)

Attached: jesus.jpg (300x180, 9K)

bump ... Feast of Trumpets soon

>millions of abductions.
>Only about 100 cases per year can be classified as abductions by strangers.
and this is with fiat money which can´t be tracked so easy and much easier stolen.
With chips that replace fiat money this number would probably go down some more.

so how many criminal investigations have you solved with your gun?
Obviously the chipping solves a lot of problems, like all kinds of crime, it solves financial crimes, stops robberies, it could actually produce a tamper proof record and prove your innocence in court.

nothing bad about that.

>Also is that my problem
yes absolutely
after all you want to keep your money as safe as possible.

>Implying that there are no vulnerabilities.
completely on its own its unlikely to work but in combination with other technologies it becomes a lot safer

>Implying that having an implant is safer than simply some credit card.
In some way it is because your implanted chip is more secure.

>Implying that chips are safe
Like said before, its not just the chip on its own. Supported by Blockchain technology and cryptography it becomes a lot safer than a credit card and becomes much harder to hack.

they just roll up to your moms house and check the basement

>How would you stop that?
cryptography and 2FA

>This shit is making everything UNsafer than it already is.
no its not
educate yourself about it. very interesting topic

Attached: cop.jpg (318x342, 19K)

Jared kushner paid the highest price ever for a realestate to buy 666 fifth avenue.
Supposedly in that building is located the seat of lucent (iirc was the name) which invented the rfid chips basically. Supposedly this company is also owned by jared kushner. The parts i couldnt confirm is that lucent is in that very building and that lucent is owned by kushner

You will kneel and confess His name...

Would it not be more of Satan too make God angry because he makes his creation sin?

Attached: 1561981424584.png (640x640, 111K)

You deserve what you get Swedefaggots.

Attached: 1542320562391.jpg (1024x600, 104K)

I will kneel to no man or god
Well you know, besides for lewd stuff

Attached: 1560128097155.gif (480x250, 491K)

>check the basement
Look up what the word "tracking" means, stupid nigger.

>crypto
>2FA
So there is no way to produce chips that use crypto and are not implants?

>educate
You have no idea who you are talking about here.
You are even incapable of understanding simple English words.

>With chips that replace fiat money this number would probably go down some more
t. Has never researched Mexico, other 3rd world countries etc.

Attached: 4E4A88C4-7DE3-493B-BB5B-691BDDBA7DB3.jpg (1024x683, 90K)

how about this:

>someone near you gets murdered
>cops check who lives in the neighborhood
>they check every tracked RFID and ID
>only yours is missing
>suddenly you are the prime suspect
>everyone else has cryptographic proof that they weren't at the location of the murder
>neighbors say you behave in a weird way
>suddenly you sit 2 years in prison and need to pay a lot of money to proof your innocence

Attached: 1486757539374.png (800x430, 323K)

>My parents were generational farmers from the old country in Europe
to be fair, the style of farming your parents knew has long gone!

Attached: 1563202271703.jpg (960x549, 37K)