HAPPENING: EPSTEIN SCANDAL EXPLODES IN ISRAEL. NETANYAHU INVOLVED

>Netanyahu took to social media, writing: “Investigate Ehud Barak immediately.”
>Barak responded on Twitter: “You don’t have to investigate — I confess. I gave a second chance, both to Epstein and to Bibi [Netanyahu].
Netanyahu tries to cover his tail by accusing Barak, Barak reveals Netanyahu is involved too.
This is getting interesting.
miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article232658477.html

Attached: imageedit_8_3936870716.gif (800x723, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cloverchronicle.com/2019/07/12/jeffrey-epsteins-second-private-island-great-st-james-is-a-place-where-you-can-hang-out-order-pizza-and-have-it-delivered-by-boat/
nypost.com/2019/05/09/billionaire-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-illegally-building-virgin-islands-compound/
youtube.com/watch?v=eZfBwwWqIGw
strava.com/heatmap#14.60/-64.83509/18.30409/hot/all
israellycool.com/2014/11/08/pro-israel-celebrities-help-raise-millions-of-dollars-for-idf/
isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Epstein also had apparently a saudi arabian passport from the 80's. This is so fucking international it´s scary. And again it makes sense that he would. I mean.. Saudi arabia. Is it not fair to say that that is the center of the islamic world, with mecca and all that?

And so, when you follow a religion where let´s just be real here eventhough it might upset muslims. When you follow a religion where the founder of it had sex with a 9 year old. Because that´s what it says he did, aisha was 9 when the marriage was consummated.

There will probably be some of that religion who has an inclination towards very young girls and probably also very young boys aswell.

So it doesn´t surprise me that epstein has a saudi arabian passport. But i didn´t actually see it coming at the same time, because jews and the talmud is similar things, probably from where muhammad got the fucking idea in the first place. But i didn´t see it coming how international this fucking group is that epstein is middle man for. Basically just janitor with priveledges that owns the island. But otherwise he doesn´t run shit.. Just a fall guy if they ever get caught, they throw him under the bus and claims he orchestrated these things himself alone.

And now netanyahu is involved aswell? Where is the bottom of this fucking disgusting rabbithole anons?

Attached: epstein_saudi_arabia.png (629x412, 96K)

But ofcourse both jews and muslims are involved in pedophelia. Fucking talmud and qur'an and hadiths.. Need i really say more.

>Where is the bottom of this fucking disgusting rabbithole anons?
it ends exactly where it begins, with jews. the circle is complete

>b-bump?

remind me again, what is hillary clinton? is she also a muslim or jew? no.. has nothing to do with religion.

The entire thing about Epstein VI and his research facilities got memoryholed...

SHIT IS GOING DOWN, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!
Grab your fucking popcorn and fasten your seat belts, homos because we are ready for lift off!
Pic related next?

Attached: chabad.jpg (1024x678, 102K)

bump

>Hillary Clinton
>not Jewish
????

Attached: AA53EC82-319B-45F5-AE0B-A0256F9004C1.jpg (750x1062, 313K)

>remind me again, what is hillary clinton? is she also a muslim or jew? no.. has nothing to do with religion.
No i didn´t say that you can´t be pedophile if you are not muslim or jew. I´m saying their doctrine gives them an inclination to it!

Also, why are you defending hillary clinton of all people. Geez that corrupt woman! Is that the hill you are willing to die on. She´s got so much shit on her...

Don´t forget that the theory of this whole pedo thing is that it works as organized crime. That they have politicians have sex with very young boys and girls. And then they have that fucking shit on them. So then they become an asset. And they have to do what the group wants. Even if that´s not what they personally want. Basically a pedo blackmail ring! That is probably entry point into secret societies, and if you want a certain position, you have to do certain things.

That´s what i´m saying asshole. I´m not saying only jews and muslims can be pedophiles. But let´s say there are reason to suggest an overrepresentation!

So that´s why it makes fucking sense that epstein is jew, and he has a saudi arabian passport aswell as old as from the 80's.

Then tell us about it user.

Oh she is, i didn´t fucking know that. Hillarious.

>jews immediately start backstabbing and throwing each other under the bus at the first sniff of trouble

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Attached: 1560265505838.gif (306x205, 2.97M)

I agree the passport angle is very important. It begins to show how Epstein climbed as far as he did. He likely ran smaller-scale (and lower risk) ops in the kingdom before becoming the A-List pedo-blackmailer we know him to be.

>nothing to do with religion
but everything to do with people of a (((certain group))), many of whom dominates and are overrepresentated in numerous industries, many of which also seem to support the same type of globohomo politics that is strangling this world into a resemblance of Dantes Inferno.
But I digress, I'm sure all of this is merely a coincidence .. yawn .. anyone else feeling sleepy?

Attached: 1558533708481.jpg (652x702, 61K)

>I agree the passport angle is very important. It begins to show how Epstein climbed as far as he did. He likely ran smaller-scale (and lower risk) ops in the kingdom before becoming the A-List pedo-blackmailer we know him to be.
Yeah, that wouldn´t be far fetched at this point.

>Where is the bottom of this fucking disgusting rabbithole anons?
we are in hell and i just deliver the goods

Attached: 1562432149066.jpg (900x1200, 104K)

they know there's no getting out of this one so they are sacrificing pawns

Attached: 1547115529537.jpg (498x367, 88K)

second husband of her grandmother means no blood relation.

>very fond childhood memories
maybe step grandfather was touchy touchy?

She's not genetically Jewish but claims Jewish family. She's an honorary Jew.

did he rape any jewish children?
No he fucking didn't, he only raped goyim children, I'd say that's a racially motivated crime because if you consider the number of victims the probability of them all being goyim for any other reason than his racial hatred of goyim would be extremely unlikely
>racially motivated rape of children
Also Epstein's racially motivated child raping aligns with jewish supremacist ideology exactly
If a white man was systematically raping children in the hundreds and they all happened to be black/non white this story would be playing out rather differently

Attached: ygyyygy.png (1059x636, 448K)

It is, in actual fact, happening.

the jews
the chinese banks
the sauds and bin ladens
the clintons and bushes.

it's on that mind map from 2016 we all got redpilled on.

The Epstein/Wexner/Bronfman/Rothschild blackmail operation is directly linked to 9/11.

The National Reconnaissance Office was given remote override access on 9/11 to make transponder AND military radar tracks of civilian airliners to disappear as part of the "training exercise" that you've heard so much about.

This allowed them to create fake radar returns and transponder activity while they landed the aircraft at diversionary airfields and kill the passengers onboard in aircraft that had been secretly fitted with the FTS Flight Termination System which is an "anti-hijack" system which can takeoff and land automatically.

Pedo politicians signed off on this because they are blackmailed and they're pedos so they have no moral compass.

anons were saying it wasn't his real identity... maybe they knew something

Why is this so fucking scary? It’s not like Pizzagate didn’t warn you. It’s not like Q didnt warn you! Now if you’ll excuse me the door is closing on the ark and it’s starting to rain.

>>jews immediately start backstabbing and throwing each other under the bus at the first sniff of trouble
Why are you surprised about that. Is it incorrect to say that Jews are very self serving.
>give me the gold and control, fuck you other people.
They only act together as a group so that jews together control the world as much as possible. But when it comes to shit like that, when it´s internal in jewry. Then it´s not jew vs goyim. Then it´s different and they´d ofcourse gladly throw eachother under the bus over things like this. I actually think that if jews had a choice of 99% of their people died, but the remainder end up controlling everything in the world just hypothetically. Those fucking jews would fucking jump on that. At that point they don´t give a shit about eachother.

And this is also an avenue for jew backstabbing internally for political reasons. Don´t let a good crisis go to waste. Ofcourse some jews will throw some other jew under the bus as long as the agenda remains jewish.

Israel is involved. Perhaps Q.... I mean Trump is saving them for last.

B.... b.... b... buh.... but nothing EVER happens!

>Pedo politicians signed off on this because they are blackmailed and they're pedos so they have no moral compass.
Right that seems to be the prevaling theory at the moment. That the pedo shit is mostly for blackmail.
the theory of this whole pedo thing is that it works as organized crime. That they have politicians have sex with very young boys and girls. And then they have that fucking shit on them. So then they become an asset. And they have to do what the group wants. Even if that´s not what they personally want. Basically a pedo blackmail ring! That is probably entry point into secret societies, and if you want a certain position, you have to do certain things.
And it has to be some very bad shit you were willing to do. Otherwise you wouldn´t give a fuck about the blackmail. And shit like that is ofcourse extremely bad, which is what keeps them in line with whatever agenda that fucking group or groups have.

>Dutroux appears
>blocks your path
>Fritzl appears

Ever wondered why THOSE pedo's get so much press coverage but the masterminds behind them don't get any?

Dutroux investigation was buried by claiming the prime witness was insane. Bodies were supposedly so decomposed that they could not retrieve any DNA from them etc.

Jeffrey Epstein VI is a non-profit organization financing "neurological" research and openly using human experimentation. His other island is a sci-fi looking place even more bizarre than the temple you are obsessed with.

bumping for justice

Attached: 1523482783817.jpg (680x818, 65K)

>His other island is a sci-fi looking place even more bizarre than the temple you are obsessed with.
What other island user?

go on user

nothing will happen anyways

haha

gas all jews

Yea and so is Christianity. Like all desert religions, it’s packed full of pedo followers.

You may include Catholic Church.

>Yea and so is Christianity. Like all desert religions, it’s packed full of pedo followers.
Yeah with the catholic clergy. It tends to mostly be catholics for whatever reason. But unlike talmud and qur'an and hadiths. There´s nothing in christianity that inspires pedophelia. I think that has to do with the vow of celibacy. And then apparently they can´t fucking take it, and end up doing extremely perverse things of taking advantage of choir boys. Because they become horny and obsessed with the idea. And then the choir boy or whatever is within reach.

Whereas talmud and islam, it´s like it´s fine! So there´s a big difference doctrinally.

Which has been infiltrated by the commies. Ever wonder why all the scandals with pedophilia are from the 70ies?

This.
chinese banks -> japanese banks.
NK serving as commodity origin (weapons, drugs, superdollars, organs, men/women/children etc)

Just did. Don´t think i´m trying to protect the catholic church or christians who do that, just because i point out muslims and jews. It´s a whole disgusting thing.

How do Rabbis get Herpes?

Attached: herpes rabbi.png (720x504, 330K)

You actually believe Priest fucking Altar Boys started in the '70s? LOL

sex with lizards

That's not what I said, just that it vastly increased.

Got links?

>What other island user?
Site B

Attached: 95746907-F823-4967-9632-575AC2A28ADF.jpg (200x150, 14K)

>How do Rabbis get Herpes?
You´d think it´d be easy in this day and age to have a little suction device to remove the blood after the nasty thing of circumcision which is a bad thing to begin with. Do they WANT to suck the dick or what the fuck is their deal. Don´t pretend they can´t avoid doing so if they wished.

The Catholic Church has no documents supporting pedo retard. The Church has been infiltrated like the rest of our world.

( stop it with these digits. its getting annoying... )
maybe this?
cloverchronicle.com/2019/07/12/jeffrey-epsteins-second-private-island-great-st-james-is-a-place-where-you-can-hang-out-order-pizza-and-have-it-delivered-by-boat/

great question user

Also another thing that freaks me out about jews. Why do they make their young kids look like little girls, with that kind of hairdo where it falls down on the sides..

They got the sucking of the dick, and little boys looking a little bit like young girls on purpose. Might not be the purpose but in many ways THAT`S HOW THEY FUCKING LOOK LIKE!

>Site B
If you know something, and you are able to tell, and you want to tell us it, can you be less cryptic please. The fuck am i or other anons supposed to do with 'Site B'.

nypost.com/2019/05/09/billionaire-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-illegally-building-virgin-islands-compound/

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 7.12.30 PM.png (2636x794, 234K)

It´s not really a great question. Because as i understand sexual diseases like herpes can be transferred to the child via the mother, what is it during birth i think? So if the rabbi sucking the dick of every little circ'd infant. Ofcourse he can get herpes. There´s no need to sucking the dick rabbi. What do you live in several thousand years ago. So easy to make little device for that.

Also circumcision what a stupid thing even for jews to do to newborns. What was it abraham was circumsized when he was 90 or something according to their own fucking texts. They can´t wait till they are 18 and decide for themselves? Fuck these hypocrites. And they know it´s bad to do to begin with. As that jewish guy who made that documentary about circumcision said. And cited the references. youtube.com/watch?v=eZfBwwWqIGw

Thank you.

Hitler has spoken. Get ready for Jurassic Park irl frens

>How do Rabbis get Herpes?
Sucking dicks of course. Big and little ones.

checked
qrd on site b please?

Attached: 1561151881428.jpg (745x446, 72K)

>Bodies were supposedly so decomposed that they could not retrieve any DNA from them etc.
Didn't Dutroux lead the investigators on one "wild goose chase" after another? None of this was reported by (((US media))), naturally, but I was in contact with European friends at the time.
Apparently, Dutroux started acting like an evasive, sociopathic "crazy person" once he was in custody:
>"Dig here! No, over here! No wait, maybe the bodies are buried here!"
until he did that final dramatic (probably staged) psycho moment
>"I am standing right on top of their graves, officers."
It was all planned. Just like the intimidation of the magistrate judge and his subsequent forced recusal. Just like Dutroux's "daring escape" from police custody.

This is what (((they))) do in every country in which (((they))) gain a foothold. 109 countries have expelled them over the centuries. It's no coincidence that this has happened again and again and again, with the same (((group)))

Attached: 7960876086708.jpg (338x612, 30K)

The archive may have the original thread. This is a semi-cover up to wide scale human experimentation.

>where is the bottom?

Huh huh

You know, you don't have to be Muslim or Jewish to be a pedo, but it is still a part of their religion. God damn you Swedes are dense

SHUT IT DOWN!

Attached: SHUT IT DOWN.jpg (470x314, 34K)

Attached: stairstotheunderworld.jpg (4000x6072, 3.78M)

IT'S HAPPENING

Alright so we find out that Epstein is an agent of a shadow government running a pedo ring for blackmailing societys elite. What now? How are we going to take back control when they've been running the show for decades now?

BUMB
>BUMB
BUMB
>BUMB
BUMB
>BUMB
BUMB
>BUMB

Attached: fghgh.png (273x276, 91K)

There is a lot of European aristocracy involved as well. Dutroux affair is more horrifying than anything of heard involving Jews.

Sounds very much like Nancy Salzman and Clare Bronfman's scientific "foundations" where people were subjected to disturbing images ala Clockwork Orange.

>that shitty forced perspective
Disgusting.

it already happened this is just the fallout, i just wonder if or when this will reach the rape gangs in england

she is religious tho

>Jews throwing each other under the bus

Attached: Hitler wundervoll.gif (330x245, 942K)

Interesting facts about this building
>Only locks from the OUTSIDE.
>Soundproofed.
>The people who built it were forced to sign non-disclosure agreements
>Had armed guards present at all times who would stand on the shore with rifles if a boat passed by

>There is a lot of European aristocracy involved as well. Dutroux affair is more horrifying than anything of heard involving Jews.
Why do you think they are not involved in that. It´s obviously a very organized pedo blackmail ring that is probably entry point into some secret societies. Basically. They force you to do bad shit to rise to certain ranks fast or whatever, in an unnatural fashion. Then they got you for fucking life and now you have to do what they say. You live a good life in luxury with many opportunities. But when you get put in the position, you pay the piper you do what they want you to do. Not what you want to do.

Don´t think i have a soft heart for europeans who are involved in this, even if they are blackmailed. They did a horrible thing and they could go public with it and yes they will probably get locked up or die. But they would be saving the others by doing so! And in a way themselves aswell. Not like they are going to stop doing horrible shit. No they probably have them do it routinely, since now they have done it 1 time, they might aswell try to enjoy it. Because they can´t get out..

nice spot

Put everyone involved on trial for treason and execute them all.

stolen from infinity

Unless that 2nd husband was the father of one of her parents.

>Daily reminder that Epstein is very likely a Mossad agent who was used to blackmail politicians & celebrities into protecting Israeli interests.

Fun times.

Attached: 1563124638924.png (606x606, 367K)

If both eyes are covered its VII and V

V II V
5 : 5
?

Attached: 1563154299311.png (1280x726, 1.24M)

they keep them up their sleevies

Honestly this is likely just concrete joints to control cracking.

Sorry to step on this theory, but the spacing is consistent if you look at other sections of the slab.

Source: Work in construction.

Attached: contraction-joint.jpg (397x351, 35K)

Wow. You totally misinterpreted Barak’s remarks like the retarded moron you are. Bibi is the right wing nationalist Trump of Israel, Barak is part of Israel’s leftist, kid fucking deep state. Israel is not monolithic. There is a reason Obama, the UN and the EU have been trying to oust Netanyahu for years. Trump is helping Netanyahu purge Israel’s deep state.

Its crazy that Antarctica has more heat signatures then his island.

strava.com/heatmap#14.60/-64.83509/18.30409/hot/all

Pic related, it's Chris Tucker promoting a fundraiser for the IDF.

israellycool.com/2014/11/08/pro-israel-celebrities-help-raise-millions-of-dollars-for-idf/

I haven't been able to find a single person of interest on the flight logs or in Epstein's black book that are anti-Israel.

Attached: christucker.jpg (550x384, 43K)

>Its crazy that Antarctica has more heat signatures then his island.
Blackout along with blackmail huh. This is all so depressing. I think i will leave for now. This shit is doing my head in how corrupt and wicked these people involved in this are. Or atleast become through this evil process. When they get done doing this enough times, any good thing they used to be, is then gone. Fucking over. It´s so sad and tragic even for themselves, even if they start liking it or whatever. This is a whole disgusting thing..

Screenshot of one of the 404ed infrastructure false flag attacks, posted 2 days before the New York blackout.

SiteIntelGroup, a Jewish run intel acquirer posted an article a few days prior suggesting Neo-Nazis would be targeting critical infrastructure.

Strange coincidences don't add up too well.

Attached: falseflagprophecy.png (747x331, 87K)

isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
Chking spoopy diggit

>Jews are a religion
Retard

>Where is the bottom of this fucking disgusting rabbithole
Mass arrests and the public waking up to the fact that pizzagate is real.

This.
And in these of all times, when the church stands to gain so much from the disintegration of all civilizational pillars; she could've stood as a beacon and bulwark against the accelerating decay.

We're basically going to have to reshape the world from scratch.

Great find.

drumpf will do everything in his power to protect kikes