Violates your 4th and 5th amendments

>violates your 4th and 5th amendments

Attached: Sobriety-checkpoint-726x408[1].jpg (726x408, 45K)

>amendments
Hello.
I am Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. On November 7th I fell, cracking three of my ribs, which required me to be hospitalized. It was then discovered I needed parts of my lung removed because of cancerous nodules. All of this was quite stressful and very worrying thanks to my advanced age (86). Since then, it has been 8 months since I have been seen in public. The mainstream media has been caught multiple times lying about me making appearances, and I have consistently cancelled all appointments I have had planned. Also there was absolutely nothing done on my birthday of March 15th. No announcements from my family or from myself. No photos of me. Nothing.

Despite all this, absolutely no one seems to want to investigate my health condition. No one in government is asking for proof of my well-being. And the mainstream media is quick to label any average Joe that questions any of this a conspiracy theorist.

Isn't that odd.

Attached: ruth-bader-ginsburg-time-100-2015-icons.jpg (1920x2560, 463K)

Driving is a privilege

Most definitely is unconstitutional. Probably doesn't even catch drunk drivers.

I don't know what is so hard to understand about this. You do not have the "right" to drive an automobile. You have to prove you can drive and understand the laws before getting a license.

Attached: 1562955653093.gif (441x484, 599K)

thid

>unlawful search of persons, properties or effects without just cause

yes but not having your privacy invaded is a right.

This is a shitty argument. You could say everything under the jurisdiction of the state is a privilege. Why don't cops just enter your house whenever they want because owning a home in a city is technically a "privilege" of the cities planning and zoning department?

Do license plate readers violate anyone's rights!?

Attached: 20190712_183314.jpg (2576x1932, 890K)

everything should be a privilege. humans can't even handle their god-given rights

>What are implied consent laws?

Don't drink and drive you dumb faggot, it's not difficult unless you're a fucking retard nigger

Except it isn't. Free travel using whatever is the standard conveyance of the times is a right guaranteed by the 9th amendment. Just because we've perverted the bill of rights from a blacklist on government power into a whitelist of people's rights, doesn't mean those rights aren't there. We can drive because that is the standard, just like horses, buggies, and boats were at the time the constitution was written. In the future when teleport pads are invented we'll be free to use those too.

Its shit but the moment you go from right to privilege cops can practically do whatever the fuck they want with you if you're driving.

Nobody is stopping you from walking

You're correct. Voting is also a privilege. We should start treating voting more like driving.

It's not unconstitutional because you're allowed to turn around and they're not allowed to do anything about it.

Never happened to me...

Also, WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!

Attached: 2WEWUZ.png (1346x632, 460K)

They send cruisers to pull people over if they see them dodging checkpoints

My cat never violated anyone's rights.

Attached: 20190714_140901.jpg (2576x1932, 1.49M)

>driving is a right

Literally not allowed to do that because that is unconditional. They'd have to pull you over for something else like speeding or missing a tail light. If you're too drunk to drive safely you're fucked. Otherwise refuse to test, get a lawyer, and get off when the dash cam shows you were driving normally. Obviously if you're not at all drunk just blow 0.00 and call the officer a faggot once you're free to leave.

>By existing in this general area you imply consent for us to do whatever we want
t. Oral shoe polisher

Or threaten them to have their jobs by telling them you'll get more than 15 people to come to file a complaint against them through internal affairs. That is literally a cop's kryptonite.

It is a privilege to drive a car on public roads. Don’t drive if you are so butthurt about DUI laws

Your cat is a faggot

In TN they literally have checkpoints where they have a judge to sign warrents and an ambulance to take your blood on the spot, and you cannot refuse or go to jail and they do it anyway by force.

Ask them how many drunk people they actually catch and they get pissy, it's a checkpoint to fine people for minor shit like out of date insurance cards or tags.

Guess people should make sure tags and insurance is all good then, they occasionally find people with open warrants on them as well.

You avoiding the checkstop gives them probable cause to detain and question you. (Not to mention it’s incredibly heatscore)

This has already been addressed, but clearly you're too stupid to read

It has not been “addressed” except for the the Supreme Court holding up that cars are not subject to the 4th amendment and implied consent laws being valid. Now suck it up or walk.

Attached: BB080D35-F3A3-4E57-93A2-B17DB43502A6.png (645x729, 34K)

thats a car user....

Check out this bootlicking faggot

can a leaf get a quick rundown on what the big deal about this goblin is?
isn't she just another ashkenazi? who gives a shit

Public safety, lolbertarian

Not when I pay taxes for roads it ain't.

What am I supposed to walk on to get to my destination?

Not if they are only used when it is observed that a law is broken (such as snapping a picture when a car runs a red light).

You pay for the military too. Doesn't mean you can storm Area 5-

Grass or sidewalk

I hope a drunk runs over you. I hope it doesn’t kill you, but makes you a paraplegic who shits in a bag.
Then you’ll understand.

Oh was your faggot daddy a cop little boy? Your safety is your own responsibility you white nigger

Cry more you pussy no one cares that someone you know died

>Butthurt lolbertarian
Kek. Public safety over “Muh feelings”

>he believes in muh natural rights

Attached: (you).jpg (565x500, 99K)

Sidewalk is public property. Try again. The state can't wall my residence in with asphalt on all sides then tell me in order to leave my house I need to be on public roads and now I'm subject to state law.

I don't have a need for the military. I do however have a need for commuting.

Need probable cause. Turning away from a traffic delay is not probable cause. They need to detain you for a reason other than avoiding a checkpoint. It's not hard to find a reason because the laws are fucked so it's really only worth trying to dodge the checkpoint when you're inbetween legal and intoxicated and your only way out is having the case tossed for procedural violations.

>he thinks cops improve public safety
What a child you are

SUPREME
COURT
JUSTICE

Fucking leaf.

>I have a need
Then comply to the conditions of driving put forward or walk. Pretty simple

Ok, Tyrone

All they need to stop you is reasonable suspciion and people turning away from sobreity checkpoints certainly is suspicious. Probabl cause is for warrants and doesn't apply to public roads.

>he thinks checkpoints are for peoples safety instead of a way for the state to generate revenue by providing tickets and fines for basic traffic stops, even if you arent drunk
"oh look at that your tags are expired do you know that?"

I did comply , I paid for the road.

I can out argue you right into the dumpster, kid.

You aren't legally required to have a car, user.

>he places security before liberty
Yikes.

Attached: frankie boy.jpg (400x271, 39K)

The American Revolution was a mistake.

They will announce her death within a few months of the election, then scream that trump can't select a replacement as it wouldn't be fair.

When it happens, Trump should ramrod a replacement right in their assholes.

>DUI's take you to prison instead of getting publicly executed by the people

No shit but if you are driving and come to a sobriety checkpoint you are required to stop, nigger. Which is set up to stop "drunk driving" yet funny enough allows for a multitude of other possible infractions to be found, fined, and extorted.

You are an absolute faggot.

They don't search your car when you pull up to one these, they just ask for your license.

And what's wrong with that?

Go live in Saudi Arabia if you want some moron to have 100% authority over you

Do you think people have the right to walk a runway since they “paid for it”?

>people actually stop for these
Lmao if you don’t drink or do drugs, you can just pull out of the line.
>t. Never had any issues just driving away.

I don't need to move. Society's coming to wake up to reality and how we shouldn't be governed according to what a bunch of faggots in 1787 with muh gawd givun wights.

Making a U-Turn to escape a traffic jam is not suspicious. The only reason they're allowed to do the checkpoints is because they're checking everyone and people are allowed to turn around...or park and read a book or play stupid phone games. They're not allowed to force you to drive through their checkpoint, that would be a violation of 4th and 5th. Again the legal system is intentionally overcomplicated and burdensome so it's only worth playing the game when your too drunk for breathalyzer but not drunk enough to fail other sobriety tests.

Absolutely does.

Not true

>I go to the bar
>I get loaded
>I drive home
>I go to sleep
Who have I hurt?

And what's your genius alternative?

If publicly funded and flying becomes the normal way of travel, yes. Since neither are true, it doesn't matter.

Cities have grown in size to the point where walking everywhere is no longer the most reasonable way to travel, so therefore the government can't blackmail you into "my way or the highway" except highway would be walking.

inspections are the same things as searches. just because they don't open your doors and look around by hand they are still violating your right to privacy and you're right to not incriminate yourself by forcing you to preform sobriety tests.

jokes on you, I dont leave my house anymore

Sounds like the court was wrong

This, but unironically

Repent

How about storming federal buildings? Shutting down ATC towers? Your “ideology” is insanity at best and really just an excuse to nullify laws you disagree with.

Don't put the pussy on a silver platter.

You guys need to quit drinking while you are driving. You don't own your cars, you don't own your land. It is all leased to you. At any time the federal government can round up all the white people like they did to 127,000 Japanese-Americans in good standing during World War 2 for 4 years straight.

When the shit officially has made contact with the fan and that FEMA camp bus makes it's rounds, I hope you have leaft all your possessions sans 1 go bag and are making your way on foot or bicycle to the most sparsely populated area in your state, or you will be either licking boots from an American concentration camp or licking worms in a machine-dug mass grave.

If you think adding or interpreting laws will change any of this you are mistaken. Shit is fucked, and shit never unfucks. Nothing unfucks the shit. Shit being fucked is a universal constant you can set your happening-clocks to.

Where's my beer?

that was a total bullshit notion. that's the same as saying your clothes are not subject to the 4th amendment because hurr durr it's not the person hurr

But muh potential victims!

>"chic chic"
>"bang"
2nd Amendment was made for that situation you fucking dumb nigger

Attached: It's High Noon.gif (472x360, 1.58M)

>only way is through a checkpoint
>it's not suspicious to turn around even if it means doubling the time of commute
I don't have a problem with it. I'm not a piece of scum who has reasons to fear cops.

Highly liberal Supreme court justice. Can essentially make laws along with 4 other people. If she goes, Trump gets to nominate her replacement, basically tipping the court to 6-3 in favor of Republican nominees who are on average a decade and a half younger than the Democrat nominees.

Yeah, that goes in the go-bag. A handheld shooter and a big long steady shooter. This should go without saying Spainard.

Also be sure talk down to them and mention that you make more in a week than their peasant ass makes in a year.

Your entire premise is wrong.

Just because you have a right, doesn't mean exercising it is a good idea.

There. That just solved all your questions about weird things people would do.

Maple syrup addled brain.

I'm an american visiting his ancestral land you boot licking faggot
I don't live in a police state like New York or California so I have nothing to worry about, you weak dickless motherfucker

Attached: Balalaika.png (210x240, 91K)

>founding of america was a mistake?
So what's your alternative?

you really reckon we'll get straight cattle-car'd by goddamn FEMA of all things, 90's NWO style? won't it be more like "just like now, except getting shittier every day and it doesn't stop" to the point where large parts of the US resemble the worst parts of Brazil and it's only getting worse? general economic downturn triggering racial conflict in the SW, maybe?

granted a lot of internet-going would-be dissidents are very optimistic about something like every gun owner in the US simply resisting federal raids in their home or something, but there just ain't enough fucking manpower to cattle car so many folk, is there? not enough logistic institutions supporting such a thing.

Dat fucking tyranny. I can't believe this shit hasn't been challenged yet.

Have you vistited the glorious palace/monestary called El Escorial?

King Phillip resided in it as he was sending conquestodors over to effortlessly genocide the Aztecs for being human sacrificing dipshits. Mexico is probably a better place for it imho.

How is Spain this time of year? I heard their wine is legendary.

I wasnt being ironic. Far too many allowed to vote in US.

fugging hot as shit, AC is nonexistent so my apartment is hot as fuck if you dont open windows

Do away with the Bill of "Rights", shit does nothing but hamper the prosecution of crime anyway. Crime victim surveys suggest crime to be double what is officially reported in the UCR which only accounts for convictions. The 4th and 5th amendments merely set the stage for getting off due to some silly technicalities and never getting prosecuted from then on cause double jeopardy.

in GA i am fairly certain that if you refuse a breathalyzer or blood test in the case of weed (lmao), you do immediately have your license temporarily suspended until you go through "the process"

Fuck off and die, faggot.

Attached: 1460948133989.jpg (640x800, 25K)