Sept 20 will be the American Tiananmen Square right?

Sept 20 will be the American Tiananmen Square right?
No way the government is going to let the plebs realize that they can basically overthrow the government any time they want.

Attached: Area-51-Raid-Fed-Warning-Us-Air-Force.jpg (798x420, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RgC2BWWqdOc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWhmxcIfLWc
youtube.com/watch?v=f_Nt0jgGNek
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. No it won't. Only a few people will show up and those people will be arrested or shot for trespassing on a military base.
That said, I REALLY hope it does happen.

Attached: 1561501778690.jpg (480x480, 16K)

Sept 20 is going to be ~50 overweight NEET alientards trying to make a 25 mile hike through a 100F+ desert. None will make it 5 miles.

>No way the government is going to let the plebs realize that they can basically overthrow the government any time they want.

Attached: Cliven Bundy.jpg (590x421, 127K)

Its a meme. The only think that will happen that day is the area 51 visitor center and gift shop will record unprecedented sales.

Post the real sign.

Attached: Area51sign.jpg (500x375, 61K)

They can drive straight to the gates. There are roads m8.
youtube.com/watch?v=RgC2BWWqdOc
It'll be like this, except crash into ayyliums.

You can’t drive up to the gates, these Cherokee driving chads will intercept you as soon as you get on the road

Attached: area-51-4.jpg (400x179, 18K)

Even if 50k people showed up 99.9% would flee at the first sounds of shots or the first sight of blood. Leaving a small group of stupid brave people to be arrested or shot.
Undisciplined hordes don't defeat armies.

So Rosh Hashana New Year) begins at sundown on Sun, 29 September 2019.
Mutts will come on 20.9, fail to penetrate, siege for 9 days, then bloodshed. That's the plan goyim.

Yeah, a lone vehicle maybe, not a fucking convoy.

Attached: mad-max-fury-road-cars-1024x380.jpg (1024x380, 100K)

>I’ll just drive righ-

BLOCKS YOUR PATH

Attached: NormalIsim.jpg (1000x753, 209K)

500 will show up

1 will get shot

499 will run away

most likely a few hundred or a thousand weebs show up and fuck around on the perimeter for an hour or so and then go home

if anyone actually tries to enter one tear gas grenade will dissuade nearly all who seek passage

They can take out engine blocks all day

dat jeep cherokee though

For this to work all these fat basement dwellers would actually have to leave their basements and they surely will miss several servings of Mommy's tendies.

Nothing will happen, nigger. A bunch of a few very retarded tin foilers will show up, throw weak bants at the guards and run away like little bitches as soon as one guard aims at one hippie faggot.
I would love to see it actually happen because i am not sure how the government would react but it's not going to happen. It's never happening.
Guards probably know this too. I bet they wont even take extra security measures

>I’ll just motorbike right up to the alie-

NOT SO FAST

Attached: Area51-2.jpg (708x400, 29K)

>This redddit cancer again
One way you can tell that this in not from Jow Forums is that rather than going to area51 people would be storming the homes of traitors politicians, media propagandist, and corrupt corporate leadership

Attached: template.jpg (1700x2200, 1.08M)

Bump

>I’ll just have a family picnic near Area 51 maybe we’ll see a UF-

ON YOUR KNEES SCUMNUTS

Attached: Area51-3.jpg (585x330, 68K)

Attached: 1561838520943.png (884x903, 802K)

accelerate

Oh look.
Yet ANOTHER area 51 thread.

Attached: 1561930245874.png (322x527, 148K)

That's too serious and no fun. One step at a time.

your ID is literally glowing

Attached: 1561731502571.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

This

There are shitloads of videos out there of people driving right up to the gate, even touch the gate. Some crew even stayrd overnight right next to the fence. Nothing happened as long as you stay on your side of the fence. You totally.overestimate the camo dudes

it's absurd, if there was any evidence it would be long gone by then

Which is 30 miles away from the base itself.

Its only being pushed because (((they))) don't want any of us talking about the pedos who run our countries and institutions.

If they do this there will be nothing there to find. The base will be empty. It would be impossible for 500k people to move into the area unnoticed and if population swells they will just airlift out everything.

>Which is 30 miles away from the base itself.
Your point being?
Every sane person knows not to go further than the official entrance.Everything beyond is Area 51. My point is that you can absolutely hassle free ealk up to the gate and read poetry or jack off or whatever, Camo dudes cant do nothing. But dont jizz over the fence or they'll nut some lead in you

This tbqh

Nothing will happen. They won't have the numbers and will puss out. Screenshot this post niggers.

Is that what these facebook people are planning to do? Walk up to the gate? I thought they were storming the base

Little do you know that groom lake employees were told to stand down about a week ago. Anyone (if anyone) that plans on "storming" the base will be given a full tour. There is literally nothing to see there, it has all be moved since the 80s you ignorant niggers

Attached: phillyboy.jpg (580x400, 22K)

Wasn't there a thread earlier claiming to be a glownigger saying that they're the ones behind these threads being spammed

No one will show you idiot norman. This is an IRL slide thread.

They won't use lethal force so no it won't be Tiananment square. If you on your own, just one guy tried to break into area 51 they might shoot you sure. The more people there are though the less likely they are to use lethal force.

They're not fucking idiots, you really think they'd gun down a horde of people all with phone cameras?

Everything interesting has been happening in DUMBs for decades now. Area 51 tests drones and maybe new helicopter rotor designs.

Attached: DUMB.jpg (615x427, 68K)

I think some people will definitely show up. Even if only 1% of the people who agreed show up that would still be 10k people. Even 1k people would already be way too much.
That being said I don't think people are gonna die, the military/police is gonna set up road blocks or something like that and they might use water hoses or something like that.

Attached: mw.png (920x514, 654K)

Funny thing is. By the time Sept 20 comes. They would have moved everything under the guise in big trucks and shit. Why not storm them in a few days from now instead?

September 20th!? I thought this was happening in a week or so. They'll never be able to stay in the news cycle for that long.

>underage, wine aunt and old boomer will raid Area 51
thats the only one still using facecrab
no one gonna show up thats how facebook event work
you get like 0.5% of whoever signed

(((THEY))) WILL HAVE MOVED ALL (((THEIR))) (((UFO))) SHIT TO ANOTHER LOCATION BY THEN

FUCKING STUPID

Attached: ngnhghgg.png (429x579, 619K)

It's not about what's inside the base that's significant, but rather the act of storming the base itself. It sort of demonstrates to the normies that they can force the government's hand if they mass up.

tards will all end up in gitmo

If they're smart, they'll stock up on tendies and Monster. They could probably charge a 700% markup.

It's a civil protest which is a legally protected right of civilians. They cannot use the military on civilians protesting. A Jewish lawyer would own the base by the end of that court case. They will have to deploy state police and state national guard to control the protestors.

If Keanu Reeves and Chuck Norris show up the military is doomed.

There is no military weapon strong enough to defeat Chuck Norris.

it'll be just a gay protest.
these people dont have the balls or power to do anything

Nobody involved seems to grasp that there is 30 miles of hostile desert between the gate and the actual base. 30 miles is plenty of space to stop any number of people.

I'm in A51 rn, ask me anything

Not if one fag gets a protest permit.

Tiananmen what? nothing happened

How many ray guns and laser rifles are stored there?

Shut up you child fucking boomer expat.
Thanks to the patriot act the gubernment can do whatever the fuck they want.
If a large group of looneys storms towards a classified military installation they are literally terrorists and they can smoke them all.
I'm not sure if they'd actually do it but they have every legal basis to rape their boipuccis for eternity.
That's why i want them to do it.
Best case we get ayyyys
"Worst" case a bunch of looneys get roodipooed in Gitmoschwitz

Y u so gay, nigger?

My money is on this.

Attached: FEA6EBEE-C3C7-4C63-9A65-AAA351469620.jpg (473x262, 28K)

The Supreme Court has already decided that protests are not allowed on military bases. Good luck with that idiot.

I love those huge old-school police lights

Nobody is even gonna show up, it's all memes

This is what I find so funny about it. From the most famous entrance there's at least one checkpoint and then miles and miles of desert track to go before you even get to the base. That gives the base plenty of warning where they will have likely scrambled gunships to brrt the retards to death.

They know the second you cross the perimeter anywhere around the base.

Attached: area51device.jpg (610x329, 33K)

I read they even made the approach roads to the signs dirt so they can see when you're approaching. That was years ago though and they probably have sensors all along the approach roads, if they didn't have them already.

This. The first fat fuck who will try to run like Naruto for more than ten meters will be hospitalized with a heat stroke and exhaustion.

what tires are thoooosee

Why do they look like militia? Or those border patrol fucktards? Their uniforms don't even match.

>the homes of traitors politicians, media propagandist, and corrupt corporate leadership
You mean jews right?

They could easily be arrested and tried for federal treason.
Best case scenario they get a hand slap and stopped on the road.
Worst case scenario they all get shot and die.

Is that a government owned Raptor?

*turns on the hose and walks away*

They’re aliens user.

Lel.

... 9/23/19 is the date.

what hose?

Until than everyone forgot about this shit and moved own to waste his Life with other stuff.

The dugout is shaped like a giant bowl.

Yes but what hose will he be using?

I just want to say that the one alien themed jerky shop before you hit Vegas has some good jerky. fuck i wish i had alien beef jerky right now

Area 51 was an advanced weapons research facility back in the day. They probably moved most of the top secret stuff out since everyone knows classified shit was happening there.

It was more of a test to see who would be willing to go. At the initial meetup, it will be disclosed that the Army has deployed special protection around the base, and the mission will be cancelled.
The individuals who made it however will be recorded, marked as highly useful and will be promoted as time allows.

Attached: image.jpg (1390x493, 548K)

Private contractors guard the perimeter. It’s common for bases within the US.

Wanna see something strange?
In this video these two old ladies drive right down the road getting chased.

Some people guessed they were feds in disguse, what do you think? By the end you can see the dust trail still going way off into the distance from their car.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWhmxcIfLWc

But hasn't decided that the military can gun down civilians protesting. Nice try, it's a technically a crime but not a death sentence and they will not enforce it after locking you up because the ACLU would love to try that case.

I keep thinking that this whole thing is staged. Who cares about UFO's right now? Everyone is tied up in social issues and politics. With all of the UFO articles ramping up it feels like it fits with a pushed narrative that "this is something you should be paying attention to"

How would the gov go about a convincing disclosure? Say that they're real and show us a movie or some artifact that could be completely fake? People would endlessly question it all. Far more believeable for the legendary AREA 51 to get raided against their wishes and produce a relicreluctant disclosure acting as match to the gas of the topic and very easily leading to project bluebeam.

Thoughts?

>Thoughts?

Take your meds. The gubernment is not nearly as competent as you wish it were

If (((they))) actually believe their is a y possibility of even half of the group showing up the September date will give them plenty of time to move anything to fun to a safe location.

I think it's some kind of psyop.
Weirdly I was thinking 'what if everyone just stormed area 51' a few days before I found out about all this stuff.

However its a long road to Area 51 so the govt can just put a road block up. No one's driving over the rough terrain unless they have the right offroader to do it in , and those will get intercepted.

What do you think about the video I posted of the old women driving past?

Here's the original vid in slightly better quality

youtube.com/watch?v=f_Nt0jgGNek

Anyone else on Jow Forums actually been here since 2005? I feel like I'm constantly talking to retarded zoomers that don't have a clue. The way this event is being treated right now is EXACTLY how Project Chanology was treated in 2007. We all thought it was a joke, I can remember the day before the protests everyone on /b/ talking about how no one will show up and the whole thing is going to look hilarious and stupid. Lo and behold, people did show up, all over the planet, there were protests in cities around the world, it dominated the international news cycle that day.

If you believe in such a thing as timeline shifts that was one of the biggest ones. It changed Jow Forums and ultimately the world forever. People flooded to the site, it was never the same afterwards. At the time we were bitter and pissed off about the whole thing. The amount of newfags that flooded the site after those protests is easily the largest injection of new users Jow Forums has ever seen. However in retrospect it completely changed something inside Jow Forums which was now seen as a force that could change the world. I believe it gave the site it's longevity.

It really was the beginning of meme magic as we know it. Those Jow Forums organized Scientology protests were ground zero. It convinced people that we could make a difference. It's so ironic to see people on this board which is the progeny of those protests now talking about how something like this could never work.

Mark my words, an absolutely insane amount of people are going to show up, we're going to see another timeline shift, and the world after this event is never going to be the same. I can only imagine how it will play out but I have no doubt we are on the precipice of something huge; and it's precisely BECAUSE it comes in the form of a dumb meme event, which is exactly how Project Chanology was viewed at the time. That's why people will go along with it.

Attached: 1554677156296.jpg (600x763, 61K)

The question of it happening or not is different to it being a psyop though.
For example, the fact that this has suddenly got so much traction coupled with the sudden talk of UFOs in the MSM a lot. That's what is suspicious.

You're right about 'meme magic' in that sense, but it works both ways. It's fair to say that UFOs and aliens are getting 'pushed' by the MSM right now and that means there's an agenda going on.
We don't know what that agenda is though, it could be to create a Tiananmen Square situation for all we know but still, the whole thing seems like its being put out there on purpose.

I was thinking about it even before I found out for example. Coincidence? Collective unconscious?

:^)

Attached: PSX_20190715_115919.jpg (525x265, 70K)

It's just a passing thought, all these articles about the UFOs lately make me feel like somebody somewhere wants that in our minds. Could be as simple as a distraction and nothing will happen at any point during this whole thing

I can't watch it because I'm at work phone posting. If this is a genuine movement made by real enthusiasts i doubt they will go far. If it's manufactured then who knows.

It could be manufactured but not by anyone who works at area 51.
The NWO only need to put the ideas out there to move peices around like chess.

I don't think Area 51 is going to let any civillians in. 100% if they have to shoot them they will, they've probably got mines around the place after a point or something too.
So it could be intended to be a giant international incident.

based and redpilled

cringe and bluepilled