Just a reminder

The excessive gore, racism, violence, and bullshit on this board is to keep normies away. This board is super corrupt able and tons of blue hair cunts would love to feel like v for vendetta on Jow Forums, but one nigger hate thread and they'll never come back.

Reminder to all that feel sick sometimes

Attached: 4chan-logo.png (300x311, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/v9ptxx2s6wbH/
bloomberg.com/features/2018-palantir-peter-thiel/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off discord tranny. You want Jow Forums to lose advertising and get shut down because Jow Forums is lifting the veil on the globalists. Your time is up.

They won't shut down Jow Forums. They can't shut down Jow Forums. I'd love to see someone do it.

My point was that's why so much fuck shit is on here. To keep the normies away, I've used discord once and don't want anyone to lose advertising psycho boomer

Dear new-comers,
Welcome!
Just so you know, you may have heard a lot of bombastic hyperbole about this place. Let me assure, such slander is from negative Nelly's & you should not take heed.

Jow Forums is a board of peace, of that I can genuinely attest.
Please see link provided for a more comprehensive explanation of board culture.

Oh & enjoy your stay & have a blessed day.

bitchute.com/video/v9ptxx2s6wbH/

>>B&
You must go back. To Discord. Tranny-tan.

They will eventually. Give it time.

Lukr moar faggot before chiming in on shit you don't understand or know anything about.

4channel is the worksafe boards for advertisers. Jow Forums is fine.

Post all the bizarre shit you idiots want

Nice try plebbit summerfag
/thread

what a fucking newfag

>plebbit spacing
>telling others to lurk moar
Ironic

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.

>Reminder to all that feel sick sometimes
What if nothing phases me anymore?

Attached: 656.jpg (313x313, 15K)

>seeing the truth of the world as it really is is to keep normalfags away
Have you ever seen a dog so ugly it was hard to look away? Almost captivating wasn't it. Like; how could such a thing exist. It's mere presence is uncanny.
It shouldn't exist, but there it is; staring at you. Staring at you with this blank look. You and it stare into each others eyes for what feels to be an eternity. That feeling of confusion sweeps ever deeper into your soul second by second, but the dog is unfazed. He just keeps starring.
Then; out of no where; you here the dog speak; almost telepathically it would seem. Like magic it says "respond to this post or your mother dyes in her sleep."

>Just a reminder.
Here is Peter Thiel’s data-mining company is using War on Terror tools to track American citizens Palantir
>bloomberg.com/features/2018-palantir-peter-thiel/

Palantir is the CIA's 'Life Lifelog' oops I mean face book but x100.
You are probably on it.

The Servers here are hosted by Ustar a NSA / DoD company in Bluffdale -the home of a massive meta-scraping warehouse of internet traffic routed through the US. The reason why they say 'you're here forever' is because you are worth 'coin' to those charging the Government to monitor your shit posts.

You never know when the 'wind' might change, one day the government may change it's ideas on 'Freedom of Speech' and you'll be put against a wall and shot just for posting 'there are two genders', 'Nigger' and 'Jews are shekel grabbers'. Look back in history and see how many times ordinary people have been killed just for having the wrong opinion. When you're dead, you're dead for a long time and there's no coming back.

There is no higher principle other than agency and freedom of choice; there are big moves now to suppressing your agency and ability to think.

I don't know what to do about it and honestly the botnet scares the shit out of me, because all I want is a fair decent world, where paedophile kleptocratic selfish e;ite fucks aren't killing the poor with debt ridden fiat currencies and taxes.

Attached: 10c3f3b9bb64c800720022c6b24995f8.jpg (736x995, 122K)

Jow Forums is a board of peace. Welcome newfriends.

Yeah getting called all the slurs in the handbook by every (((jurnalist))) under the son isn't enough to get the sight shut down but being racis here is? Go back pls

Attached: 1528444726941.gif (400x400, 562K)

>Jow Forums is a board of peace.
Not true though,
the Glow niggers and bots (and retards) here are constantly pushing Hitler did nothing wrong meme and other bullshit to

>monitor more subversives, to be granted more money, to do more astro-turfing, to monitor subversives to be granted more money, to do more astro-turfing,to monitor more subversives, to be granted more money, to do more astro-turfing, to monitor subversives to be granted more money, to do more astro-turfing,monitor more subversives, to be granted more money, to do more astro-turfing, to monitor subversives to be granted more money, to do more astro-turfing,to monitor more subversives, to be granted more money, to do more astro-turfing, to monitor subversives to be granted more money, to do more astro-turfing, monitor more subversives, to be granted more money, to do more astro-turfing, to monitor subversives to be granted more money, to do more astro-turfing,to monitor more subversives, to be granted more money, to do more astro-turfing, to monitor subversives to be granted more money, to do more astro-turfing,
monitor more subversives, to be granted more money, to do more astro-turfing, to monitor subversives to be granted more money, to do more astro-turfing,to monitor more subversives, to be granted more money, to do more astro-turfing, to monitor subversives to be granted more money, to do more astro-turfing,

Attached: 1386336827481.jpg (478x480, 40K)

>he excessive gore, racism, violence, and bullshit on this board is to keep normies away.
Thats the half the point, you stupid fuck. the other half is because. Fuck you, we can say what ever we want, it just coincidentally happens to be true much of the time
>Blue-haired cunts don't come to Jow Forums because of nigger threads.
That has been memed to death. Most of the anons who still come here today, came from other boards or other sites, They didn't like what they saw but they couldn't go back [I'm not one of these examples, but tons of anons have shared this story] As for the blue-haired cunts. Fuckem. Anons here don't have a duty to redpill everyone who visits and retain numbers.
>Reminder to all that feel sick sometimes
Thats called a black pill, if its too much, Take a break or fuck off for good. The last thing I want is for Jow Forums to get any more pussifed than it already is

That reminds me, I keep meaning to buy a pass. They're not that much, and you can do it with gift cards (anonymous), now. /end shilling. But, true nevertheless

Whatever happened to saving threads?

I'm playing this game for comps, not to win